(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,776 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by Saltimbanco
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,776 posts in this topic. You are on page 259 of 496.
#12901 4 years ago

I have a really nice condition Flintstones with custom flipper toppers custom launch button and fully led's for sale, playfield cab and transliterates all are really nice plays great looking for $4500 included with alternate translite and cartoon overlay for the playfield (not installed) will be listing on Kijiji and will add link
this is one of the nicest Flintstones I have seen pm me if you are interested.
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1486497928

#12902 4 years ago

Anyone have a Beatles pin floating around?

#12903 4 years ago

Look at this great deal, better grab it well you can. Look at this on eBay
ebay.com link: itm

#12904 4 years ago

Just finishing up a total restore on a South Park.,,,,,
Interested in an AC/DC pro!

#12905 4 years ago
Quoted from Kroshon:

Look at this great deal, better grab it well you can. Look at this on eBay
ebay.com link

Lol steal of a deal for sure !

#12906 4 years ago

I have a real nice roadshow for sale .

#12907 4 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

I have a really nice condition Flintstones with custom flipper toppers custom launch button and fully led's for sale, playfield cab and transliterates all are really nice plays great looking for $4500 included with alternate translite and cartoon overlay for the playfield (not installed) will be listing on Kijiji and will add link

That sounds like the one I rebuilt...clear coated playfield? Surprised it made it to Calgary already.

#12908 4 years ago
Quoted from earflaps:

That sounds like the one I rebuilt...clear coated playfield? Surprised it made it to Calgary already.

That's not yours Earflaps. That one is on location at Pile O Bones Brewing Co. in Regina.

#12909 4 years ago

Anyone know the person on kijiji selling the WWE LE in Airdrie? Supposedly his name is "Shawn" but after texting him something seems a bit fishy.

#12910 4 years ago

Hes legit. Bought a few games off him before. Games are all barely played and in really good shape. Non pinhead

#12911 4 years ago
Quoted from Tuxedomask23:

Anyone know the person on kijiji selling the WWE LE in Airdrie? Supposedly his name is "Shawn" but after texting him something seems a bit fishy.

If in doubt move on is my motto. Not worth the drama.

#12912 4 years ago
Quoted from vex:

If in doubt move on is my motto. Not worth the drama.

The better question is why would you even want one? I wouldn't buy that game for 2k. Have you played it?

#12913 4 years ago

I like how it started at a hilarious 9700 then 8k, 7k, 6k. Wonder how far it drops till it sells?

#12914 4 years ago

Yes, Yes, YES!
But is it better than:
Oh yeah. OH YEAH

Played a wwf at P1 the ring was a cool feature. But not really wow, more like finally they figured out they could put a ring in there.

#12915 4 years ago
Quoted from BMHouze:

Yes, Yes, YES!
But is it better than:
Oh yeah. OH YEAH
Played a wwf at P1 the ring was a cool feature. But not really wow, more like finally they figured out they could put a ring in there.

OMG flashback with those OH YEAHs. Annoyed me so much i changed the sounds when I owned it. Way before pinbrowser or pinsound lol.

#12916 4 years ago
Quoted from earflaps:

no this one came from my friends Dave's collection he had it for a long time and I have owned it for well over a year now.

#12917 4 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

no this one came from my friends Dave's collection he had it for a long time and I have owned it for well over a year now.

Can you describe the alternate backglass...

#12918 4 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

Thanks for the update guys. Going to have to make a point of stopping in and burning up some loonies.

#12919 4 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

Flintstones is sold thanks for the interest

#12920 4 years ago

I’m looking to possibly sell after Star Trek pro 6500 ? Baywatch 4200 , roadshow of course asking 5k , monopoly 4200... all games really clean , leds side art blades . All recently torn down top complete and ready to rock.

#12921 4 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Can you describe the alternate backglass...

Haha the best was when it was at woods wells and nobody noticed!

#12922 4 years ago

It’s going to a good home and we will make sure to disable the slam tilt!!!

Quoted from glauses:

Flintstones is sold thanks for the interest

#12923 4 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

It’s going to a good home and we will make sure to disable the slam tilt!!!

there is a slam tilt on games???
and it can be disabled???
yes sorry always meant to have it less sensitive/disabled but never got around to it sorry if it caused you grief when you were playing it

#12924 4 years ago

Just an inside joke.

I got nailed twice on it at Provincials, and got DQ'd twice when making side to side moves to try to save my ball on the machine. Unfortunately, the machine reset because the slam tilt was too sensitive. Again my fault for the second time I should have known from the first experience lol...

Quoted from glauses:

there is a slam tilt on games???
and it can be disabled???
yes sorry always meant to have it less sensitive/disabled but never got around to it sorry if it caused you grief when you were playing it

#12925 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

Haha the best was when it was at woods wells and nobody noticed!

Which x rarted version was it?

#12926 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Which x rarted version was it?

Fred and barney swap their wives in it.. Worth Google'n for a good laugh!

#12927 4 years ago

Hey guys
I feel almost bad for asking this, as he’s been great to deal with so far. But I’m just wrapping up a deal with derekbro, and was wondering if anyone here would mind vouching for him before I send the etransfer tomorrow. Again, it’s more just out of due diligence with a purchase of this amount as opposed to actually worrying about him as a seller.
Thanks!

#12928 4 years ago

I can vouch for him, totally solid dude!

#12929 4 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

That's a good price, mine is currently listed for sale at $23,000, so you would be getting this one for a steal!

Ty, would you be willing to consider accepting a mere $27,500 for your Judge Dread? It must, however, include a picture, autograph and DNA sample + your Best-in-Show Ribbon.

#12930 4 years ago
Quoted from wtuttle:

Ty, would you be willing to consider accepting a mere $27,500 for your Judge Dread? It must, however, include a picture, autograph and DNA sample + your Best-in-Show Ribbon.

I can't tell if you guys are just being funny, or if this is some kind of sarcastic price police stuff? If it's the latter, I'm not sure why your panties would be in a bunch for someone asking 5% higher than pinside average price for a machine that's above average condition and has extras like led and topper. Especially when most machines in Canada list at more like 30% above pinside price regardless of condition.

#12931 4 years ago
Quoted from EvanDickson:

I can't tell if you guys are just being funny, or if this is some kind of sarcastic price police stuff? If it's the latter, I'm not sure why your panties would be in a bunch for someone asking 5% higher than pinside average price for a machine that's above average condition and has extras like led and topper. Especially when most machines in Canada list at more like 30% above pinside price regardless of condition.

They're being funny. Your judge is priced awesome imo. If that was out west here someone would put a 6k price tag on it probably. There's a ton of games listed a grand over where they should be. Supply and demand unfortunately.

#12932 4 years ago

I too feel that your judge is priced very fairly, and I am surprised that it hasn’t sold yet. When it does, the buyer will be getting a nice pin for a solid price

#12933 4 years ago
Quoted from EvanDickson:

FWIW I think your asking price is certainly reasonable. JD does nothing for me but if you decide to sell that Dr Who let me know!

#12934 4 years ago

Ok, thanks. I'll stop being paranoid now then.

I'm actually thinking of selling off all but one for a little while. The Doctor is probably the last man standing though. I loves my doctor who.

#12935 4 years ago
Quoted from EvanDickson:

Ok, thanks. I'll stop being paranoid now then.
I'm actually thinking of selling off all but one for a little while. The Doctor is probably the last man standing though. I loves my doctor who.

The Dr would get lots of lovin at my place too!!

It's on my short list of games I must have. DrWho, LOTR, and SW Prem.

#12936 4 years ago
Quoted from wtuttle:

Sorry, can't do it, lowest I can go is 33,500!

#12937 4 years ago
Quoted from EvanDickson:

Just messing around. I don't want to sell my Judge Dredd, so any time I'm asked about it or JD comes up, I increase the price. If someone actually offers me that price, I'll sell it though. Every game has a price lol.

Your Dredd is nice and worth every penny, someone is gonna walk away from that deal super happy!

#12938 4 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Just messing around. I don't want to sell my Judge Dredd, so any time I'm asked about it or JD comes up, I increase the price. If someone actually offers me that price, I'll sell it though. Every game has a price lol.
Your Dredd is nice and worth every penny, someone is gonna walk away from that deal super happy!

Yup, i just checked my messages... i asked you in Dec. 2016 if you would sell me your JD!! Haha, over 3 years i been asking!

#12939 4 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

FWIW I think your asking price is certainly reasonable. JD does nothing for me but if you decide to sell that Dr Who let me know!

Will be selling my Doctor Who soon if interested. Located in the GTA but travel to Ottawa region occasionally.

#12940 4 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Didn't have a chance to play your JD, bringing it to YP this year?

#12941 4 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Didn't have a chance to play your JD, bringing it to YP this year?

Yep it will be back! I'm debating whether or not I want to bring The Hobbit again, since it's in the basement and weighs 9000 lbs and I have narrow stairs, but everything else will be there.

Also, if you ever wanna come by and play, you're always welcome man!

#12942 4 years ago

Can anyone here vouch for mIkea? Long distance purchases can be a bit worrisome. No marketplace history on here and only 19 posts in 2 years..

#12943 4 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Can anyone here vouch for mIkea? Long distance purchases can be a bit worrisome. No marketplace history on here and only 19 posts in 2 years..

I have dealt with him before. He picked up my Dredd and delivered it to a buyer for me and only wanted gas money for the trip.

Pretty solid guy if you ask me.

#12944 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphelman:

I have dealt with him before. He picked up my Dredd and delivered it to a buyer for me and only wanted gas money for the trip.
Pretty solid guy if you ask me.

Awesome thanks

P.S. See you at Tom's in 2 weeks!

#12945 4 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

I'm debating whether or not I want to bring The Hobbit again

Noooo lets leave it at your place and everyone can go there if they want to play.
J/k Bring it .....we will get it out of basement

#12946 4 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

but everything else will be there.

And for that... thanks man! Can't wait!

#12947 4 years ago
Quoted from Stretch7:

Noooo lets leave it at your place and everyone can go there if they want to play.
J/k Bring it .....we will get it out of basement

I need to install a winch and some wider stairs lol.

Quoted from Dee-Bow:

No problem! It's how these shows happen! For anyone who is on the fence about donating a game for the weekend, please do. The more games people bring, the better the show, and you can rest assured your game(s) will be taken care of all weekend.

#12948 4 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I can't wait to play the game you're bringing too Dee-Bow ! What was it again?! I *know* you have a van...

#12949 4 years ago

I wish someone had an OXO to bring, I saw that streamed from INDISC and it looks like a lot of fun. Just looked at the pinside map for it and I don't even think there are any in canada.

#12950 4 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Sorry, can't do it, lowest I can go is 33,500!

I think I would give you my AFMLE, MMRLE and MBLE if you come with cash! lol

There are 24,776 posts in this topic. You are on page 259 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/259?hl=pinhead306 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.