(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,837 posts in this topic. You are on page 257 of 497.
#12801 4 years ago

No Fear is sold

#12802 4 years ago

Bally Skateball $2,750
Stern Galaxy $1,800
Both listed on Calgary kijiji

#12803 4 years ago

Royal Flush EM $1300
Local Sale Vancouver

#12804 4 years ago

Looking for stern METEOR... any condition thanks

#12805 4 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Yeah lotr are getting rare. New collectors discovering how awesome it is and not much more than a nib stern

Still banking on a vault....

#12806 4 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Still banking on a vault....

I was the same for a while, its a dangerous game. You could be waiting a long time and never see one. If you get a chance to pick one up, I'd say do it. Worse case you can sell later on. I don't think it would be hard to find a buyer even if a vault was annouced.

#12807 4 years ago

The golden rule with Stern vaults, as far as I can tell, is this: Only make vault editions of games that nobody wants a vault edition for.

All the ridiculous rumours of upcoming Stern games that I have heard over the years are all infinitely more believable than the thought that stern will make a vault edition for Tron, LOTR, TSPP, etc. But, having owned all three of those games, I would rather Stern make something new than rehash something they've already done...it's just a waste of production time imo. Besides, the games are not hard to get, people are just cheap and don't want to pay what they sell for.

#12808 4 years ago

Still waiting for a vault eddition of bally radical.

#12809 4 years ago

Still thinning the herd.... selling my Star Trek the Next Gen. Excellent condition, machine is located in the Lower Mainland BC. pm for pics, sorry not looking to ship at this time. Has laser cannons installed, super fun game!! $6250 CDN.

#12810 4 years ago

Looking to sell my GoT pro to fund another pin. Has plastic protectors, side art blades, battering ram mod, shaker motor. I am the only owner. $6900 OBO. Message me if you’re interested. Thanks!

#12811 4 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Hi Canada! If anybody is going to Pinfest and is willing to bring a liter of Swiss Chalet dipping sauce and/or a nice Nine Ball let's talk!
Happy to pay market value for either, deposit no problem... I like to think I'm super easy to deal with and my mom agrees with that statement.
Seriously though... I'm literally dying to get a Nine Ball. If you're looking to move one please reach out with details and price and I'll try my best to make this the easiest transaction you've ever had. Cheers

They sell Swiss Chalet sauce in powder form and you mix with water at home. It would be the most logical option to bring this salty nectar to you. It tastes exactly the same. Send me a PM and we can make arrangements for delivery at pinfest. Cheers

#12812 4 years ago

Does pinside get a cut of this action?!

#12813 4 years ago

Pro Tip: Add 5% white vinegar to Swiss Chalet sauce.

#12814 4 years ago
Quoted from CanadianPinball:

Pro Tip: Add 5% white vinegar to Swiss Chalet sauce.

Makes perfect sense, I will try that next time.

#12815 4 years ago

Not slagging the seller. Just curious. I see the spider man for sale on Kijiji has no coin door. Is this the regular comic book pro edition or is this a home version? What is this? Sorry if I’m just uneducated.

#12816 4 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Not slagging the seller. Just curious. I see the spider man for sale on Kijiji has no coin door. Is this the regular comic book pro edition or is this a home version? What is this? Sorry if I’m just uneducated.

Likely the home edition. Does it have a smaller display too?

#12817 4 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Home edition.

#12818 4 years ago

Looking to trade a Capcom Airborne for a High Speed II... AB full led with LEDOCD completly shopped with TItan Rubbers , great shape and not many made!
Hoping to find trade in same condition.

#12819 4 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

It was the Spiderman Home Edition. The ad says they paid $7500! Wonder who sold them that. You are pretty much in NIB Pro territory at that price

#12820 4 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinballer:

They sell Swiss Chalet sauce in powder form and you mix with water at home. It would be the most logical option to bring this salty nectar to you. It tastes exactly the same. Send me a PM and we can make arrangements for delivery at pinfest. Cheers

Hahaha this is amazing I eff'ing love Canada

Thank you for the kind gesture. I can actually order the powder on Amazon here, what I really want is a Nine Ball with a side of the good stuff in the bottle. I probably won't find a Nine Ball, but you've convinced me to order the Swiss Chalet flavored Kool Aid packet... and for that you have my eternal gratitude

#12821 4 years ago

But seriously, Nine Ball.. Allentown... happy to sacrifice one of my games and bring it up if it's gonna take a trade to shake one loose!

#12822 4 years ago

I may have a trade lined up for the Star Trek I mentioned earlier. So I got off my ass and made a proper kijiji ad for the Dredd now with pictographs.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1484953556

#12823 4 years ago

Anyone got a Walking Dead Pro for sale? Thanks.

#12824 4 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

I was the same for a while, its a dangerous game. You could be waiting a long time and never see one. If you get a chance to pick one up, I'd say do it. Worse case you can sell later on. I don't think it would be hard to find a buyer even if a vault was annouced.

I'd love a MINTY LOTR (any edition - it would have to be perfect). I would even trade my MBLE in a package. When you see one, let me know!

#12825 4 years ago

Throwing games up for sale:

Flash Gordon, new hardtop installed, custom coloured rails from Reese Rails, new boards, white LED score displays, and old original rails. Flipper rebuild kit included as well. CPR Plastic set, rebuilt pops, and mint backglass. $3500.

Flipper Football - oddball timed soccer game, currently on adult mode, has family friendly mode. $2500

Wipeout - Solid players game, LED's throughout, and new side ramp, also includes spare flipper rebuild kit. $2800

Shaq Attaq - Cab and playfield are mint, game has been shopped. $2800

Robocop - Solid players, fully LED, new pinscore LED display, and TNT battery board installed. $3000

Rob Zombie - upgraded LED sculptures, lighted murder ride sign, pin-stadium lights, pussy liquor lighted sign, spare servos for Spaulding and the robot, and an Anarchy power tap for extra mods, and custom shooter rod included but not installed.. $7000

Bell Ringer - mainly redemption, ticket dispenser fully works, boards are probably worth more than the game. $750

Monte Carlo (Gottlieb) - project game, includes new Swemmer MPU, new ni-wumpf driver, new power supply, and aux power board by Gulf, and new pop boards. Game has full LED's, and aftermarket translate. New legs, lockdown bar and lockdown bar receiver. Game powers up, but 5V not stable. Also includes all old original boards. Front of cab has moisture damage. $1000.

PM me for more info. Pics are on Kijiji.

Added over 4 years ago:

Some sold. List will be revised.

#12826 4 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Looking to trade a Capcom Airborne for a High Speed II... AB full led with LEDOCD completly shopped with TItan Rubbers , great shape and not many made!
Hoping to find trade in same condition.

This machine is in beautiful shape! As an extra bonus it probably comes with my initials on it

#12827 4 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

Flash Gordon, new hardtop installed, custom coloured rails from Reese Rails, new boards, white LED score displays, and old original rails. Flipper rebuild kit included as well. $3500.
Flipper Football - oddball timed soccer game, currently on adult mode, has family friendly mode. $2500
Wipeout - Solid players game, LED's throughout, and new side ramp, also includes spare flipper rebuild kit. $2800
Robocop - Solid players, fully LED, new pinscore LED display, and TNT battery board installed. $3000
Rob Zombie - upgraded LED sculptures, lighted murder ride sign, pin-stadium lights, pussy liquor lighted sign, spare servos for Spaulding and the robot, and an Anarchy power tap for extra mods, and custom shooter rod included but not installed.. $7000
Bell Ringer - mainly redemption, ticket dispenser fully works, boards are probably worth more than the game. $750
Monte Carlo - project game, includes new Swemmer MPU, new ni-wumpf driver, new power supply, and aux power board by Gulf, and new pop boards. Game has full LED's, and aftermarket translate. New legs, lockdown bar and lockdown bar receiver. Game powers up, but 5V not stable. Also includes all old original boards. Front of cab has moisture damage. $1000.
PM me for more info/pics.

NO TRADES Blowback?!? Thats not like you

#12828 4 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

I'd love a MINTY LOTR (any edition - it would have to be perfect). I would even trade my MBLE in a package. When you see one, let me know!

Good luck finding a perfect game nib let alone used. I am not trying to be a jerk but I avoid doing trades or sales with those expecting perfection . If you look hard enough there is a flaw somewhere.

And anybody selling a perfect game is either clueless or a liar. I don't have time to deal with either especially if they want a premium for their deception or cluelessness.

#12829 4 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

NO TRADES Blowback?!? Thats not like you

#12830 4 years ago
Quoted from Pingball:

*his username*

This username made me LOL.

#12831 4 years ago
Quoted from Pingball:

This machine is in beautiful shape! As an extra bonus it probably comes with my initials on it

LOL.... That's probably true....

#12832 4 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Good luck finding a perfect game nib let alone used. I am not trying to be a jerk but I avoid doing trades or sales with those expecting perfection . If you look hard enough there is a flaw somewhere.
And anybody selling a perfect game is either clueless or a liar. I don't have time to deal with either especially if they want a premium for their deception or cluelessness.

Well, good thing I don’t look very hard.

#12833 4 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Well, good thing I don’t look very hard.

Well okay then; if your wanted ad reads:

I'd love a MINTY LOTR (any edition - it would have to be perfect). But I don't look too hard for flaws.

I still would not know what to make of it ; if it sounds like the buyer is too needy or doesn't know what they want, a lot of seasoned sellers will just pull the hard pass ripcord and keep moving...

#12834 4 years ago

I am looking to sell My Minty Williams Roadshow , Full leds , new legs and protectors , new side blades ( not installed yet ) full cliffy set not installed , original promo topper included as well ( not installed ) PF is mint and so is cabinet . Experienced shipper can have delivered to any Manitoulin transport depot easily .

#12835 4 years ago
Quoted from Localspeedshop:

I am looking to sell My Minty Williams Roadshow , Full leds , new legs and protectors , new side blades ( not installed yet ) full cliffy set not installed , original promo topper included as well ( not installed ) PF is mint and so is cabinet . Experienced shipper can have delivered to any Manitoulin transport depot easily .

#12836 4 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Hahaha this is amazing I eff'ing love Canada
Thank you for the kind gesture. I can actually order the powder on Amazon here, what I really want is a Nine Ball with a side of the good stuff in the bottle. I probably won't find a Nine Ball, but you've convinced me to order the Swiss Chalet flavored Kool Aid packet... and for that you have my eternal gratitude

They also sell Homestyle Gravy in powder and its awesome.

#12837 4 years ago

edit, before this gets too crazy, my LOTR not for sale or trade, just a joke. Happy flipping!

#12838 4 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

Because I am such a nice guy, I will do anyone a solid and sell my minty lotr LE for $12,500. I will also throw in some swiss chalet gravy and chicken dip.now that's an offer you can't refuse !

#12839 4 years ago

now this is an offer you can't refuse

#12840 4 years ago

Every pinball machine is for sale, for the right price. Lets not pretend like we're all so high and mighty we wouldn't sell all of our favourite games for enough money.

#12841 4 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Every pinball machine is for sale, for the right price. Lets not pretend like we're all so high and mighty we wouldn't sell all of our favourite games for enough money.

100 percent agree here. If someone wants my jjp potc for stupid stupid money I would sell. The same is true of my car or anything else replaceable.

Pay me enough that sourcing a new one is a no brainer and it's yours

#12842 4 years ago

Is LoTR that difficult to find in Canada? I know of two for sale in the PNW area. One is average condition on Portland craigslist and over-priced, the other is a mint one, need to inquire on price for that one.

If someone in Vancouver wants one, I may be able to facilitate and bring it up.

#12843 4 years ago

Anyone got a used Shadow soundboard if you upgraded to Pinsound? Thanks.

#12844 4 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

Flash Gordon, new hardtop installed, custom coloured rails from Reese Rails, new boards, white LED score displays, and old original rails. Flipper rebuild kit included as well. CPR Plastic set, rebuilt pops, and mint backglass. $3500.

Monte Carlo (Gottlieb) - project game, includes new Swemmer MPU, new ni-wumpf driver, new power supply, and aux power board by Gulf, and new pop boards. Game has full LED's, and aftermarket translate. New legs, lockdown bar and lockdown bar receiver. Game powers up, but 5V not stable. Also includes all old original boards. Front of cab has moisture damage. $1000.
PM me for more info. Pics are on Kijiji.

Robocop is sold.

Shaq is on hold.

#12845 4 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

Is LoTR that difficult to find in Canada? I know of two for sale in the PNW area. One is average condition on Portland craigslist and over-priced, the other is a mint one, need to inquire on price for that one.
If someone in Vancouver wants one, I may be able to facilitate and bring it up.

Super Canadian of you!!! Thank you

#12846 4 years ago

I have a bsd and black rose playfield, used. I was going to use them for wall art.

Asking $100 each. Edit both playfields are spoken for now

Also have 3 sheets of HD glass, I would like to sell. (I have 1 pdi, 1 invis, and 3 magic glass) They are used but Nice condition. Would be asking 260 per sheet.

Pm if interested

Added over 4 years ago:

Okay - everything is spoken for, thanks all

#12847 4 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

I have a bsd and black rose playfield, used. I was going to use them for wall art.
Asking $100 each.
Also have 3 sheets of HD glass, I would like to sell. (I have 1 pdi, 1 invis, and 3 magic glass) They are used but Nice condition. Would be asking 260 per sheet.
Pm if interested

Can you send me some pics... Might take them off your hands if you have a way to package for shipping.

Pm sent.

#12849 4 years ago

A big shoutout to Ranchero. I can’t stress just how awesome of a pinsider he is to deal with. An A+ guy for sure.
It was great meeting you bud, and I look forward to seeing you again at Yegpin.

#12850 4 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

A big shoutout to Ranchero. I can’t stress just how awesome of a pinsider he is to deal with. An A+ guy for sure.
It was great meeting you bud, and I look forward to seeing you again at Yegpin.

Honestly the nicest guy I've ever met. Bends over backwards to make deals happen for others all the time and is always available for advice or to lend a hand. Can't say enough good things about him. Class act for sure!

There are 24,837 posts in this topic. You are on page 257 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/257?hl=localspeedshop and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.