(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,792 posts - Hot topic!
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by Williampinball
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 255 of 496.
#12701 4 years ago
Quoted from Patspinit:

On the other hand, you don’t have to spend years looking for all these and restoring them. Instant beautiful collection

true. I'm not capable of thinking like a millionaire.

#12702 4 years ago

Buy a house or buy these machines..

#12703 4 years ago

Does anyone have a nice Rocky and Bullwinkle pin they would be willing to sell or trade?

#12704 4 years ago

$8333 per pin doesnt seem like a great deal.

#12705 4 years ago
Quoted from yellowghost:

Buy a house or buy these machines..

Maybe a house in winterpeg

#12706 4 years ago
Quoted from gblgbl:

Does anyone have a nice Rocky and Bullwinkle pin they would be willing to sell or trade?

There is one in Regina for sale. It’s only up on Varage sale. Was fully restored . Dudes asking 5G

#12707 4 years ago

I’d consider trading my Catman B66 for WOZ, PotC (JJ), phantom of the Opera or any of the Elviras. B66 is approx 3 months old.

#12708 4 years ago

I'm considering selling my Star Trek Pro HUO upgraded Aurich package, shaker and Cliffy's Asking 7200 PM me for deets.

#12709 4 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

I have my DE Time Machine back on the block for sale. I had it off due to getting replacement displays. She’s looking nooiiiice now.
$3550.

Lowered the price a bit, if your looking for a cool pin in nice shape with a good rating.

#12710 4 years ago
Quoted from Willathrilla:

Ready to give up my Star Wars pro. Has shaker, lit speaker grills, and extra tie fighter. $6,500. 100%working and in great shape. Interested in trading for Beatles, Wonka, JJPOTC, spider-man, Munsters pro, Star Trek pro, Iron man, GOTG pro, or Iron Maiden pro.

Interested in a nice Game of Thrones Pro? I’d love a trade

#12711 4 years ago

Have my Space Station listed for $3,200 comes with a bunch of extras and plays great. One of the best light shows and audio tracks in pinball!
If you want to improve your ball control and flipper skills this is the one.
Better pricing for pinball community members.

Local is always preferred but willing to ship.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/edmonton/space-station-pinball-machine-plays-awesome/1481187757

#12712 4 years ago
Quoted from Pingball:

Have my Space Station listed f

Great seller, takes great care of his games.
Buy with confidence

#12713 4 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Interested in a nice Game of Thrones Pro? I’d love a trade

PM sent

#12714 4 years ago

HUO Metallica Monsters Premium for sale $9,300
Has colorDMD, lollipop siderails, cliffys, upgraded Newton ball and pop bumper caps.
Would trade towards a Beatles.
Pics posted on kijiji.

#12715 4 years ago

quicksilver sold and gone
star trek deposit received tentatively sold
Aerosmith off the market (the boss (wife) said no)

still have

No fear $4300
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/saskatoon/no-fear-pinball-machine-full-leds-fun-and-fast-plays-great/1480696800

Star wars Premium $8900
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/saskatoon/stern-star-wars-premium-pinball-mint-condition-w-tasteful-mods/1480708287

#12716 4 years ago

SOLD

Quoted from earflaps:

Still looking to make a deal on my virtually new, Full Throttle. I bought it NIB and have not played it much...along with my other games, sadly. Open to trades if the right game comes along. This game has the latest code and works flawlessly. Very fast for a full body pinball machine and is a lot of fun when setup for 4 balls. Super challenging game with the ability to achieve a 6 ball multiball...for those that can.
Listed on Kijiji: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1468104903

#12717 4 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

Looking to trade Rob Zombie, with upgraded LED kit, pinstadium lights, and upgraded Pussy Liquor and Fried Chicken sign. Also includes spare servos for Captain Spaulding, and Murray the Robot. Will get some pics up on Kijiji by the weekend. Looking to trade for one of the following Pro models: Black Knight SOR, Munsters, Guardians of the Galaxy, Aerosmith, Ghostbusters, Game of Thrones, Kiss, AC/DC, Metallica, Shrek.
Pics can be found on Kijiji: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/ft:-rob-zombie-pinball-machine-115-of-250/1480363275
Any questions or concerns, feel free to ask.

RZ is on hold, pending pick up.

#12718 4 years ago
Quoted from Pingball:

Have my Space Station listed for $3,200 comes with a bunch of extras/1481187757

Space Station is sold to some Calgarian

#12720 4 years ago

Nice looking Tron.
Move closer to me

#12721 4 years ago

Thanks!
Love the machine but have a small collection and craving something new in the rotation this year.

#12722 4 years ago
Quoted from Pingball:

Space Station is sold to some Calgarian

Thanks Ryan,

Fun game for sure.
Easy transaction, great guy to deal with.

#12723 4 years ago
Quoted from gblgbl:

I have minty rocky and bullwinkle was just going to list on Kijiji . Pm me I can get it shipped out there no problem !!

Cheers

#12724 4 years ago

Still looking for a dialed in. Can put up my bsd for trade. May also be interested in a shadow.

#12725 4 years ago

Star wars premium is sold

No Fear is all that's left still looking for a home $4300. Can ship. Pm me.

Cheers!

#12726 4 years ago

Looking for used Pinsound One card (original) if anyone has one for sale. Thanks.

#12727 4 years ago
Quoted from Patspinit:

If there is a rich pinhead out there (or one with excellent credit) who wants to buy one hell of a lineup message me. These are all fully working, most are LEDed, some have mods/ Color dmds. Everything goes in one swoop like yanking a band aid. I want 150000$
Funhouse
creature from the Black Lagoon
the Addams family
theatre of magic
tales of the Arabian nights
The Simpsons pinball party
stern Star Trek Premium
whirlwind
twilight zone
Indiana Jones by Williams
Whitewater
fathom
eight ball deluxe
monster Bash
attack from Mars
scared stiff
mediaeval madness
Taxi

Have u got any offers on your machines

#12728 4 years ago
Quoted from Patspinit:

If there is a rich pinhead out there (or one with excellent credit) who wants to buy one hell of a lineup message me. These are all fully working, most are LEDed, some have mods/ Color dmds. Everything goes in one swoop like yanking a band aid. I want 150000$
Funhouse
creature from the Black Lagoon
the Addams family
theatre of magic
tales of the Arabian nights
The Simpsons pinball party
stern Star Trek Premium
whirlwind
twilight zone
Indiana Jones by Williams
Whitewater
fathom
eight ball deluxe
monster Bash
attack from Mars
scared stiff
mediaeval madness
Taxi

Yeah, I don't know if there is "polite price policing," but for what it's worth, I'd say 100k would be the deal that would likely actually happen. That's a lot of cash to come up with at once, so anyone doing so would be looking for a discount, not a price increase. I see your logic, that these titles are hard to find, but I don't think that value transfers well on multi-pin deals. There's some serious psychology that comes into play when over a hundred grand comes into the conversation. A guy opening a bar will be your best bet, but that's a long shot at best. Maintaining new Sterns is way more cost effective...

#12729 4 years ago

Can someone give me an idea what these may be worth:

- Bally’s Dr Who soundboard and original DMD
- Getaway soundboard and DMD
- Tommy DMD, soundboard and power-board
- Stern Elvis DMD

Just wondering if any resale value. Thanks.

#12730 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

- Stern Elvis DMD

About three fiddy

#12731 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

- Stern Elvis DMD

The sound boards are worth quite a bit. They are hard to get. I paid $150 US used for one last year for my Whodunnit.

DMDs are probably around $80-100 if they are working properly and the orange ones.

#12732 4 years ago

Parting ways with my Mary Shelley's Frankenstein. Excellent working and cosmetic condition. Pickup only. Can be seen and played in Langley, asking $3800 CDN. PM for pics, Thanks.

Added over 4 years ago:

Frankie is now sold to an awesome pinsider
Thanks for the interest!!

#12733 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphelman:

The sound boards are worth quite a bit. They are hard to get. I paid $150 US used for one last year for my Whodunnit.
DMDs are probably around $80-100 if they are working properly and the orange ones.

Thanks for the details.

#12734 4 years ago

BB66 Catwoman Edition is still looking for a good home! Hit me up with a message if you are interested. Local pickup only.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/90138

#12735 4 years ago

Thanks to all the guys who PM’ed me asking to sell individual machines. If ever I decide to sell individually I could probably move them all locally and avoid the hassle of shipping all of them (with the added bonus of still being able to play them sometimes). I have a couple guys who are apparently trying to come up with the money for the lot and they do own bars it seems. It’s one of those situations where I don’t really want to sell, but if someone dropped the cash I’d let them go. I still bought 4 in the last two weeks so obviously I’m not really looking to get out of it. I just have a real problem. All I know is, if I got rid of a bunch, my wife would be happy.

#12736 4 years ago
Quoted from Patspinit:

Thanks to all the guys who PM’ed me asking to sell individual machines. If ever I decide to sell individually I could probably move them all locally and avoid the hassle of shipping all of them (with the added bonus of still being able to play them sometimes). I have a couple guys who are apparently trying to come up with the money for the lot and they do own bars it seems. It’s one of those situations where I don’t really want to sell, but if someone dropped the cash I’d let them go. I still bought 4 in the last two weeks so obviously I’m not really looking to get out of it. I just have a real problem. All I know is, if I got rid of a bunch, my wife would be happy.

What's your wife so upset about? You only have 88 machines, where's the problem?

#12737 4 years ago

I know, I don’t get it.

#12738 4 years ago

Anyone got a Kiss Pro looking to sell? Thanks. Jim

#12739 4 years ago

Hey Guys,
Need to make some room- anyone interested in a nice Slugfest ??

#12740 4 years ago

RZ is on hold, pending pick up.

Back on the market, buddy was a no show.

#12741 4 years ago

Back on the market, buddy was a no show.

What a fucking bozo!!!

#12742 4 years ago

Hey guys, I have a new game coming so I need to make room, I'll be putting up my BSD. Same one tuxedo mask was selling. Will go up on all the classifieds tonight. $6500 OBO

Couple details:

Restored by Gilles last year
Nos clear coated playfield
Titan rubber
New decals
Powdercoat

Would be willing to ship

Let me know if you are interested.

#12743 4 years ago

Still have 3 games for sale in bc. Must be some local buyers here somewhere.

Rob zombie 7k will consider local trades.

Time line 2100 works great but couple small wear spots on pf

Abra ca dabra 2600 very very nice, repro backglass, Pf very nice, cabinet average, 3k insert needs to be heated up and rotated back into place is only issue.

See pics on van cl

#12744 4 years ago

I live in Montreal, Quebec, selling my JURASSIC PARK (PRO) which I'd prefer to trade, but if you wanna buy it, check out the ad/pics on Kijiji:
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-jouets-jeux/ville-de-montreal/jurassic-park-pinball-machine-pro/1482667668

#12746 4 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

Hey guys, I have a new game coming so I need to make room, I'll be putting up my BSD. Same one tuxedo mask was selling. Will go up on all the classifieds tonight. $6500 OBO
Couple details:
Restored by Gilles last year
Nos clear coated playfield
Titan rubber
New decals
Powdercoat
Would be willing to ship
Let me know if you are interested.

Morning bump ... great seller ... have seen this game , best BSD restore...

#12747 4 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Morning bump ... great seller ... have seen this game , best BSD restore...

Thanks Rob.. guys, I have a dialed in coming next week. I need the cash and the space! Let me know if you're interested.

Added over 4 years ago:

To clarify, I purchased a DI, its coming next week. So I need the BSD cash.

#12748 4 years ago

BB66 Catwoman is still up for grabs! Contrary to my previous post (I really thought it was gone). Two deals fell through. I'm now considering selling as well as trading. Local pickup only.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-batman-66-catwoman-edition#post-5416315

#12749 4 years ago

I have my eye on another pin, so I'm putting these two up for sale to help make room/funds for it. I'll try to give a brief overview of each, but feel free to message me if you want pics or more details. I'm going to post them here and a local pinball facebook group first, before I go to kijiji. I'm not really looking to ship at this time, sorry.

1989 Gottlieb hot shots - $1900
- fun game, just lower on the pecking order than my others. Its a players condition pin. It plays great. Just finished getting the accelerator running nicely. Cabinet shows its age, and has its flaws. Playfield is pretty decent, with no missing artwork, but could use a better cleaning. Ramp had a small (2-3cm) crack, so I glued the backside and mylared the front. Works great and is strong, but you can see the fix. All mechs work. Drop targets all still have their stickers. translite is yellowed, but in one piece. Comes with a manual.
Some other things of note: new t-molding, fully LED'd minus flashers. no cracked plastics (minus fixed ramp). 2-ball multiball. alphanumeric display. 16 drop targets. one stand-up target has a cracked circle face, works fine but should be replaced at some point.
Overall a fun pin, in decent players condition.

1995 Gottlieb shaq attaq - $2500
- fun game as well, just again, lower on the pecking order. This one is in quite clean condition. Fully LED'd. Custom one of a kind translite. new t-molding. Powdercoated wire forms on playfield as well as legs. Comes with an extra (new) basketball net dome. Comes with a manual. DMD is in nice shape, no dead pixels.
Both playfield and cabinet are nice and clean for its age. Only one spot of wear on playfield, right under the drop spot of a wire ramp, about a nickel is size.
Overall, quite a fun, clean, dmd pin, that is on the cheaper side as far as dmd pins go now a days.

Please feel free to message me if you'd like to come see either pin or get some pics.

Added over 4 years ago:

Hot shots lowered to $1800

#12750 4 years ago

I should add that while I would prefer a local deal, I might be able to meet in Saskatchewan under the right circumstances.

There are 24,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 255 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/255 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.