(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,741 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Chambahz
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,741 posts in this topic. You are on page 254 of 495.
#12651 4 years ago

I've owned CP and HS and Checkpoint would come back 1st.
1 less flipper, 4 choices for music, 2 multi modes, etc.
Plus you can legit say you have a DMD pin.

#12652 4 years ago
Quoted from BMHouze:

Plus you can legit say you have a DMD pin.

Barely lol

#12653 4 years ago

The bright lights from the machines are getting to you!

Quoted from EvanDickson:

Total POS. Once punched a nun with a puppy in his fist. That's why they had to make 1 more, to finally get it right.

#12654 4 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

This example looks good..LEDs, nice condition & $2500 don't get you much on kijiji.. do u think it is worse than a 80's Williams's like a high speed in the same price range?

I would rather have the high speed not sure what those are worth though

#12655 4 years ago
Quoted from wolv3:

I would rather have the high speed not sure what those are worth though

2k -3k depending on condition

#12656 4 years ago

Happy new year everyone! I have a few games to list kicking off 2020 making space. Feel free to pm me if your interested in anything or want more details and photos and i can provide them

Star wars premium mint with lots of extras. Lcd bezel cover, extra x wings installed, darth vader mod, death star laser mod. $9200

Star trek the next generation mint condition body and pf. Full leds, Legs and lockdown bar are like new, lcd colordmd installed. $6900

Aerosmith pro mint mostly stock very low plays $7000

No Fear, really nice playfield Full leds, the body has a lot of touch ups but is in alright shape. Back of the machine shows wear (not overly important to most). The game plays great no errors $4500

Quicksilver really nice shape for its age. Plays perfect led board and full leds installed. Backglass is about an 8/10 really nice. $5900

Games can be picked up in saskatoon or i am an experienced shipper. Use day and ross. Will package and ship at buyers cost.

Cheers!

Added over 4 years ago:

Star trek tenatively sold

#12657 4 years ago

Sure shot gone... Firepower still available.

#12658 4 years ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

Happy new year everyone! I have a few games to list kicking off 2020 making space. Feel free to pm me if your interested in anything or want more details and photos and i can provide them

If anyone is looking for a Quicksilver this one is in very nice condition.

#12659 4 years ago

I have escape from the lost world,monte carlo,charlies angels,pokerino, space odyssey, plus two complete EM's from the 50's Blondie and Capri, a warlok bottom and a dale luger shooter if anyones into that. I put all but the escape on the classified section today.

#12660 4 years ago

Quicksilver is sold pending pickup

#12661 4 years ago

I'm looking to sell a few games. Photos can be provided upon request:

Space Shuttle, great condition, Ed Cheung playfield overlay, Ed Cheung translite (not a backglass), MPU serviced by Ed Cheung, cabinet in very good condition with a few touch ups, new plastics, new rubbers, new balls, tastefully LEDd, fully working - $3000

High Speed project, looks like everything is there but I have never turned it on. I had planned to restore this but ended up finding another one in better condition so now I'm selling - $1200.

I would prefer local pickup but will ship at buyer's arrangement and expense. I have shipped before using both Day & Ross and Manitoulin.

Thanks,
Steve

#12662 4 years ago

Looking to trade Rob Zombie, with upgraded LED kit, pinstadium lights, and upgraded Pussy Liquor and Fried Chicken sign. Also includes spare servos for Captain Spaulding, and Murray the Robot. Will get some pics up on Kijiji by the weekend. Looking to trade for one of the following Pro models: Black Knight SOR, Munsters, Guardians of the Galaxy, Aerosmith, Ghostbusters, Game of Thrones, Kiss, AC/DC, Metallica, Shrek.

Pics can be found on Kijiji: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/ft:-rob-zombie-pinball-machine-115-of-250/1480363275

Any questions or concerns, feel free to ask.

#12663 4 years ago

Buyer backed out for personal reasons quicksilver is now for sale again

#12664 4 years ago

In other words my wife won't let me have nice things lol...

Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

Buyer backed out for personal reasons quicksilver is now for sale again

#12665 4 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

In other words my wife won't let me have nice things lol...

Lol yea too bad really she is a rare beauty

#12666 4 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

In other words my wife won't let me have nice things lol...lol

#12667 4 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

I'm looking to sell a few games. Photos can be provided upon request:
Space Shuttle, great condition, Ed Cheung playfield overlay, Ed Cheung translite (not a backglass), MPU serviced by Ed Cheung, cabinet in very good condition with a few touch ups, new plastics, new rubbers, new balls, tastefully LEDd, fully working - $3000
High Speed project, looks like everything is there but I have never turned it on. I had planned to restore this but ended up finding another one in better condition so now I'm selling - $1200.
I would prefer local pickup but will ship at buyer's arrangement and expense. I have shipped before using both Day & Ross and Manitoulin.
Thanks,
Steve

High Speed is tentatively sold, Space Shuttle is still available.

#12668 4 years ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

Star wars premium mint with lots of extras. Lcd bezel cover, extra x wings installed, darth vader mod, death star laser mod. $9200
Star trek the next generation mint condition body and pf. Full leds, Legs and lockdown bar are like new, lcd colordmd installed. $6900
Aerosmith pro mint mostly stock very low plays $7000
No Fear, really nice playfield Full leds, the body has a lot of touch ups but is in alright shape. Back of the machine shows wear (not overly important to most). The game plays great no errors $4500
Quicksilver really nice shape for its age. Plays perfect led board and full leds installed. Backglass is about an 8/10 really nice. $5900
Games can be picked up in saskatoon or i am an experienced shipper. Use day and ross. Will package and ship at buyers cost.
Cheers!

Star Trek is tentatively sold.

Price drop on star wars premium to $8900
Price drop on quicksilver $5700
Price drop on no fear $4300
Price drop aerosmith $6900

Cheers!

#12669 4 years ago

Star trek is tentatively sold

Price drop on star wars premium to $8900
Price drop on quicksilver to $5700
Price drop on no fear to $4300
Price drop on Aerosmith to $6900

#12670 4 years ago

Anyone have an Earthshaker they want part with?

#12671 4 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

High Speed is tentatively sold, Space Shuttle is still available.

Space Shuttle has been sold.

#12672 4 years ago

Hi,I have worked out a deal on a pinball from Kilworth, London Ontario area and I have the shipping all set up but the person has no idea how to wrap and pallet a game for shipping .I was going to see if there were anybody in the area who could help him or pallet and wrap the game for shipping,the shipping company will pick up from there.I can pay a 100$ or what you think is a fair price for this help.Please PM me if interested, thanks so much.

#12673 4 years ago

Looking to trade my HUO Tron Pro (2nd owner) with lots of mods (Eli Ramp Kit, Tron Arcade mod, Flipper Fidelity speaker kit, shaker, cliffys, Flynn sign, etc). This is the later “Clu translite” version but I’ve replaced that with the original 3D translite (Clu translite will also be included).

Want to trade for a Hobbit LE (would consider a Smaug or Black Arrow) or Wonka LE (would pay the $$$ difference).

Offering here before going to the marketplace as I would ideally trade semi-locally.

#12674 4 years ago

Not my side of London.
If you get really stuck and I can go a weekday morning (I work afts).
Hopefully, someone in London can help you out.
Lets hope he has the skid, cardboard, and plastic wrap.

#12675 4 years ago

Quicksilver is tentatively sold... again haha

#12676 4 years ago

Tell him not to tell his wife...

#12677 4 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

Tell him not to tell his wife...

Or his girlfriend.

#12678 4 years ago

Ready to give up my Star Wars pro. Has shaker, lit speaker grills, and extra tie fighter. $6,500. 100%working and in great shape. Interested in trading for Beatles, Wonka, JJPOTC, spider-man, Munsters pro, Star Trek pro, Iron man, GOTG pro, or Iron Maiden pro.

#12679 4 years ago
Quoted from Willathrilla:

Ready to give up my Star Wars pro. Has shaker, lit speaker grills, and extra tie fighter. $6,500. 100%working and in great shape. Interested in trading for Beatles, Wonka, JJPOTC, spider-man, Munsters pro, Star Trek pro, Iron man, GOTG pro, or Iron Maiden pro.

Can vouch for Will, and the game. Great guy to deal with.

#12680 4 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

Can vouch for Will, and the game. Great guy to deal with.

I can also vouch for Will! Great guy, truly an asset to the pinball community.

#12681 4 years ago

Still looking to make a deal on my virtually new, Full Throttle. I bought it NIB and have not played it much...along with my other games, sadly. Open to trades if the right game comes along. This game has the latest code and works flawlessly. Very fast for a full body pinball machine and is a lot of fun when setup for 4 balls. Super challenging game with the ability to achieve a 6 ball multiball...for those that can.

Listed on Kijiji: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1468104903

#12682 4 years ago

Vancouver BC, Several for sale:
Fully serviced waxed, all LED lighting done, rubberized,speakers, targets, flipper assemb, new glass, plus++++ depending on the games. Title fight, Gottlieb $3000, Raven, Gottlieb $3000, Strikes N Spares Gottlieb $2500, Hot Shots Gottlieb $2500.

Games Working perfectly, serviced boards, up graded speakers, need to be waxed, add the new rubbers and lights. I can do this for an extra $600.00 on top of the price.
Lethal Weapon 3 Sega $3000.00, Teed Off Gottlieb $3000, Rock Encore $2500.

Need room for new games coming in this year. PM if you are interested and I can send pictures.
I will be posting on Craigs list Vancouver, I am willing to help ship if needed.

#12683 4 years ago

I’m saving my money for punny

#12684 4 years ago
Quoted from Willathrilla:

Another vouch for Will, I bought a game from him. It was very fairly priced, and he was great to deal with.

#12685 4 years ago

If there is a rich pinhead out there (or one with excellent credit) who wants to buy one hell of a lineup message me. These are all fully working, most are LEDed, some have mods/ Color dmds. Everything goes in one swoop like yanking a band aid. I want 150000$

Funhouse
creature from the Black Lagoon
the Addams family
theatre of magic
tales of the Arabian nights
The Simpsons pinball party
stern Star Trek Premium
whirlwind
twilight zone
Indiana Jones by Williams
Whitewater
fathom
eight ball deluxe
monster Bash
attack from Mars
scared stiff
mediaeval madness
Taxi

#12686 4 years ago

If you’re looking to open a barcade, it would be the best one in Canada

#12687 4 years ago
Quoted from Patspinit:

If you’re looking to open a barcade, it would be the best one in Canada

Sure would happy flipping

#12688 4 years ago

If anyone here has a flintstones pinball machine they would consider selling, please message me. I have a good friend looking for one, and he’s willing to pay fair value for it. Thanks!

#12689 4 years ago

150k is a lot , even in Canadian

#12690 4 years ago
Quoted from Patspinit:

I want 150000$

average price per unit $8333.34 ..... do you take personal cheques?

#12691 4 years ago

I would think just over $100000 and that's considering they're in above average condition with color dmds.

#12692 4 years ago

Don't forget shipping all of them them as well.

Nice lineup though...

#12693 4 years ago

They’re mostly all 9’s or 10’s. Some pinsound, some HUO.

#12694 4 years ago

I’m thinking top end 130k but that’s assuming they all very nice. However usually for a bulk purchase a lower price is offered in exchange for ease of sale.

#12695 4 years ago

Did the 70 Mil lotto max go? I should go check my tickets. Not many chances to get a pretty killer collection of games at one time.

#12696 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Did the 70 Mil lotto max go? I should go check my tickets. Not many chances to get a pretty killer collection of games at one time.

Negative Ghost rider, a few of the max millions were won though.

#12697 4 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

I’m thinking top end 130k but that’s assuming they all very nice. However usually for a bulk purchase a lower price is offered in exchange for ease of sale.

this is what I came out to as well

#12698 4 years ago
Quoted from luch:

this is what I came out to as well

yeah if they're allllll CQ then maybe a bit more? but then again it's a BULK deal, you kind of expect bulk pricing. Not many places where buying bulk costs you a premium.

#12699 4 years ago

On the other hand, you don’t have to spend years looking for all these and restoring them. Instant beautiful collection

#12700 4 years ago

Half the fun is the thrill of the chase.

There are 24,741 posts in this topic. You are on page 254 of 495.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/254 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.