(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,785 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 minutes ago by jurulz
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,785 posts in this topic. You are on page 253 of 496.
#12601 4 years ago

Not the thread for this guys...

#12602 4 years ago

So who is going to sell me their deadpool or Jurassic park pro???

#12603 4 years ago
Quoted from WW2GURU:

Why you continually chose to derail this thread and disrespect the admin after being continually ejected from threads is beyond me. You want to talk shit about
multiple people, stir the pot, dirty up this thread all so you can have some attention. You keep breaking the rules of this site and then point your finger at whomever you've got in your sights that day. People like you wreck places like this. Forget taking this to PM, you're a hypocrite and you need to be called out publicly for it. And really if this was any other site, you'd probably have been banned long ago for constantly giving the finger to the admin.

Haha that's the funniest thing I've read in a long time. I've been moderated once in 4 years years and it was a couple days ago. And it wasn't even deleted because truth hurts.

Who's disrespecting administration? Because I ask why people would brag about buying a game from a guy who abused a woman?

Who the fuck are you? Believe me I don't post here for attention. Sandeep was poking Tyler cause he jumped the RAM line and bought from a distributor.

If you have a problem with me, pm me. I'm not going to get personal here.

Oh, check my thumbs up to down history buddy boy. Apparently people like me

#12605 4 years ago

I have my DE Time Machine back on the block for sale. I had it off due to getting replacement displays. She’s looking nooiiiice now.
$3550.

#12606 4 years ago

Hi,I had a quick question,I was looking into shipping a pinball from Calgary to Massachusetts and I was wondering if anybody has shipped from Canada to the US and what company they have used, thanks a lot.

#12607 4 years ago
Quoted from jms121:

Hi,I had a quick question,I was looking into shipping a pinball from Calgary to Massachusetts and I was wondering if anybody has shipped from Canada to the US and what company they have used, thanks a lot.

I have used YRG the local depot on our end is Reimer!
Day & Ross as well!

#12608 4 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

I have used YRG the local depot on our end is Reimer!
Day & Ross as well!

Ok, thanks ,I’ll give those a try.

#12609 4 years ago

Just google: pinball harassment
Nitro is the first 3 links.
Looks like nothing has been done,
Typical.

#12610 4 years ago

Merry Christmas Eve everyone!

I'm looking to trade my beautiful, mint Star Wars LE for a JJP with WOZ being the top of the list if anyone is looking to switch up their games. I may consider a sale as well. Message me if you're interested. Thanks everyone!

#12611 4 years ago

Also a very Merry Christmas Eve wish to all the crazy pinside pinheads out there!

#12612 4 years ago

Marry Xmas Eve every pinhead ,happy flipping

#12613 4 years ago

Merry Christmas and happy holidays everybody!

#12614 4 years ago

Merry flipping Christmas

#12615 4 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Merry flipping Christmas

Now I finally know what “Merry F*ing Christmas stands for. First Christmas with a pinball machine in my home and it was awesome to see others faces light up playing for the first time. I wasn’t the only “nerd” in my home tonight.
Merry Christmas everyone!

#12616 4 years ago

Merry Christmas all.....nice thing about working Christmas is having highway 401 all to yourself at 0500.

#12617 4 years ago

Merry Christmas all.

#12618 4 years ago
Quoted from guard:

Merry Christmas all.....nice thing about working Christmas is having highway 401 all to yourself at 0500.

Even when it's empty it's still a horrible highway

#12619 4 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Even when it's empty it's still a horrible highway

Not where I drive...it was sweeeeet. Except for the spot where 2 cars where getting put on tow trucks since somehow a couple of folks still managed to hit each other.

#12620 4 years ago

Merry Christmas

#12621 4 years ago

Marry Xmas everyone happy flipping

#12622 4 years ago
Quoted from Williampinball:

Marry Xmas everyone happy flipping

Marry her?! I hardly know her!

#12623 4 years ago

Marie Christmass to all and to all a good knight.

#12624 4 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

Marie Christmass to all and to all a good knight.

I feel like I'm reading a text from a millennial

#12625 4 years ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

I feel like I'm reading a text from a millennial

Ok boomer

#12626 4 years ago

I’m in the market for a good playing pinball machine from 3000$ to 7500.00$.Open to whatever, seeing what’s out theres ,would prefer something local but don’t have a problem having a game shipped to me.PM me or can repost any that didn’t sell before.Thanks

#12627 4 years ago
Quoted from jms121:

I’m in the market for a good playing pinball machine from 3000$ to 7500.00$.Open to whatever, seeing what’s out theres ,would prefer something local but don’t have a problem having a game shipped to me.PM me or can repost any that didn’t sell before.Thanks

Any preferences?
Any dislikes?

I gather from your budget starting point you don't want EMs, and likely looking for dmd not SS.

Just trying to help you get what you're after as you have nothing on your wishlist.

#12628 4 years ago

Mint HUO Transformers LE combo for sale with mods. $7100

#12629 4 years ago

That is a good price on the TFLE with all the mods,I’ll let you know.

#12630 4 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Mint HUO Transformers LE combo for sale with mods. $7100

I got one and love it! Great game with low production. Sounds are amazing

#12631 4 years ago

Gottlieb sure shot, just gone through by my tech, plays great.
Cabinet rough, schematics included. 750

Firepower, new backglass, protector, fully working. 2300

Pics on Ottawa kijiji, pick up only.

#12632 4 years ago

Hello everyone and Happy New Year ! I’m looking for a 1993 Williams Bram Stoker’s Dracula for sale ‍♂️. Does anyone have one for sale? PM me with pictures and pricing.

#12633 4 years ago
Quoted from Bay78:

Hello everyone and Happy New Year ! I’m looking for a 1993 Williams Bram Stoker’s Dracula for sale ‍♂️. Does anyone have one for sale? PM me with pictures and pricing.

I can vouch for bay79. Very good buyer.

#12634 4 years ago
Quoted from Bay78:

I think Tuxedomask23 had a nice one for sale.

#12635 4 years ago
Quoted from yellowghost:

I can vouch for bay79. Very good buyer.

Sure... But what about bay78?

#12636 4 years ago
Quoted from flipordie:

I think Tuxedomask23 had a nice one for sale

That was was complete restore new everything , loved the alternate cab art

#12637 4 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Sure... But what about bay78?

Total POS. Once punched a nun with a puppy in his fist. That's why they had to make 1 more, to finally get it right.

#12638 4 years ago
Quoted from flipordie:

I think Tuxedomask23 had a nice one for sale.

Thanks! I sold it to Boat .

#12639 4 years ago

Nicest BSD I've seen

#12640 4 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

I have my DE Time Machine back on the block for sale. I had it off due to getting replacement displays. She’s looking nooiiiice now.
$3550.

Hey all, couple options if anyone is interested and think i'm basically in Tuktoyaktuk and don't want to travel......This might bring the price down for someone who had to pay for gas/time

Free shipping to Melville this coming weekend. (Jan 4)
OR
Free shipping to North Battleford this weekend (Jan 4)
OR
Free shipping to Edmonton week of (Jan 16)

SO yeah, we're busy as fuckin' balls with my boys hockey.

#12641 4 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Hey all, couple options if anyone is interested and think i'm basically in Tuktoyaktuk and don't want to travel......This might bring the price down for someone who had to pay for gas/time
Free shipping to Melville this coming weekend. (Jan 4)
OR
Free shipping to North Battleford this weekend (Jan 4)
OR
Free shipping to Edmonton week of (Jan 16)
SO yeah, we're busy as fuckin' balls with my boys hockey.

I've never been to Tuktoyaktuk, I hear it's nice

#12642 4 years ago

Anyone in the GTA Ontario have a Scared Stiff they'd want to trade for a Catwoman Edition B66? B66 HUO only a few months old. I'm considering moving it, only because SS was my favourite pin growing up (otherwise very happy with B66)

PM me if you have SS and are interested in a trade. I know it's very specific, just throwing it out there.

#12643 4 years ago

Hey group,

Looking to sell or possibly trade my Star Wars LE towards a JJP pin preferably a WoZ or a stern JP. Message me if you're interested thanks!

#12644 4 years ago
Quoted from jms121:

There is a CheckPoint in Calgary on kijiji for a very fair price... looks nice!

#12645 4 years ago

Happy New Year to all ....

#12646 4 years ago

Last day of the year we need to pay taxes!!!

#12647 4 years ago

Last day of the year?!? LAST DAY OF A DECADE!!!!

#12648 4 years ago
Quoted from yellowghost:

Last day of the year we need to pay taxes!!!

Yup currently working the nightshift. Happy New Year folks!

#12649 4 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

There is a CheckPoint in Calgary on kijiji for a very fair price... looks nice!

Terrible game

#12650 4 years ago
Quoted from wolv3:

Terrible game

This example looks good..LEDs, nice condition & $2500 don't get you much on kijiji.. do u think it is worse than a 80's Williams's like a high speed in the same price range?

There are 24,785 posts in this topic. You are on page 253 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/253?hl=waynezor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.