(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,637 posts
  • 702 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 minutes ago by Hammer3246
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 24,637 posts in this topic. You are on page 252 of 493.
#12551 4 years ago

Surprise, surprise. A bunch of downvotes on posts that don't warrant them from dipshit sandeep. What a stain on a great community. Go back to listing games and not supporting pinside.

#12552 4 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

1800 for c37 is usually a steal price, I don’t understand. Does the game not work?

Missing a stepper.

#12553 4 years ago

I can agree that I have heard of some 'issues' or 'undocumented issues' with machines coming out from the cloud of cigarette smoke in the direction of London.

Personally, I have never done business with him, but he was nice enough to point me at the right seller when I was looking.

Here to provide information, not validation.

#12554 4 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinballer:

WPT in Ottawa final price drop to $4,500.
Merry Christmas!

that machine looks HUO too. Mid-aughts Sterns need more love!

#12555 4 years ago
Quoted from guard:

Missing a stepper.

what now? Surely someone wouldn't post a project machine without saying it's one

#12556 4 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

that machine looks HUO too. Mid-aughts Sterns need more love!

It's in Ottawa... You're in Ottawa... Go for it!! (And you can haul it with your soon to be acquired hand truck )

#12557 4 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

what now? Surely someone wouldn't post a project machine without saying it's one

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/london/1977-gottlieb-centigrade-37-pinball-machine/cas_10111839?undefined&channelId=19001&td=MYV4qMXp_FTGWRXOSRkUqGIi9KbfxR932J9fE7sgQMqqIvuGl15sSNq2oapRhBonRahUz8r9Hsyp6fpyUlgIncNqIDRnMYXf1qaRysfhfnIrc0sEv-P1s6Zkc2ojHicIVd2ZPYyYITy12E4BbIj__Jdz_olbzVmLUldimnrCgXZOGpTzuvDqlZmgHB7WPjgqEqdBdDfg9ysUdiXIJ-PM62o-zGkEhwCtW1ChJggGy4dqYZLkb7LUDYFul_Amj8yj5W7dPQ5tbVAsD_siiWgmet22XnvJ1GF0L5ZXVZFL5t6z9a5mrv5QRIlxd7VYoMDZG0zf13--ZEFbdySHEbV1hCcPSTSIJxt0DQdHWhD79KIlsduBakhUYXJ2ebNE_ix2BgnShvJ-sOn0Xv81_0skWOwHVMUZ5iugzerP94-wIcmjve09lXpksgSHGaZil7fj7up4Mzb5oK0xCduJ-XK8n5hBDQ4e63_khhz6UAcec9ORRp9smVSvjItpOuz4O4s-UDxLSCBbyMUjD5kNXrsRk4SZtRTauuo7Kl--X00Ig5A

"Description
Gottlieb manufactured only 1600 of these units.

The bad news is that it is missing a stepper which is responsible for alternating the lights in the lanes and the match sequence at the end of the game.

The good news is that other than that everything is working well (see video link at bottom).

Since I have had the machine I have stripped everything off the playfield and cleaned every post, screw, plastic, lane guide etc. Cleaned the playfield and installed all new rubber. I replaced several bad lamp sockets and cleaned up the legs (which came out nice), installed new leg levelers and leg bolts and a new ball. I also installed a new plug end and a new power switch on the machine.

Comes with a key for the coin door and the original back metal panel with key and lock.

See pics for condition. Cabinet and playfield have some wear but are very good overall. Backglass has some flaking mainly in the reds and yellows but good condition overall. See pics. I can text source pics as well so that you can zoom in and get a better look if you like.

Come on by and play some games.

Check out this video of the actual game in action.

"

There's the ad......and here is some commentary from PinRev [from a for sale thread on a complete game with nice BG for $2000]

"yes you could tell by the pictures it isnt the same one. that one has dropped from 2400 to 2000 since it went on kijiji. Kind of a bit over priced with a flaky backglass and , i know the guy is supposed to be into pins but the missing stepper i am assuming is probably the fs relay which basically makes a game pretty useless for a great many things."

For info purposes only.

#12558 4 years ago

C37 was missing the 0-90 mini stepper unit when I bought it (I did not notice when purchasing it) which is responsible for alternating the lights in the lanes and the match sequence at the end of the game. Either way that is documented in the listing and the video I took.

#12559 4 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

It's in Ottawa... You're in Ottawa... Go for it!! (And you can haul it with your soon to be acquired hand truck )

believe me, I was tempted! But I just had to move OUT a machine to make room for another machine that is still waiting to be set up... #PinballProblems

#12560 4 years ago

Listed a Simpons Kooky Carnival if anybody is interested, uses the Stern sam board set plus lots of other useful pinball parts...especially if you own a TSPP.

vancouver.craigslist.org link

#12562 4 years ago

Still got games for sale, local sale preferred but if you send shipper to my house I’ll wrap it and strap it. Lots of pics on Vancouver Craigslist. No trades Txs.

Rob zombie huo
America’s most haunted huo
AC/DC vault pro with color dmd huo
Royal rumble
Time line
Abra ca dabra

#12563 4 years ago

Hi Guys
Ive got some games I'm listing soon
Star trek NG, Hot Shots Premier, and a Cleopatra prototype with a new Ni-wumpf CPU.No prices yet
Also looking for a transformer for a space shuttle sys9

#12564 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Surprise, surprise. A bunch of downvotes on posts that don't warrant them from dipshit sandeep. What a stain on a great community. Go back to listing games and not supporting pinside.

Agreed. Just go away.

#12565 4 years ago

Is anyone in the Ontario area selling a virtual pinball machine? I just want one to play around with and “test out” games I’ve never otherwise played.

I’d be open to a mini or decked-out full size.

Please let me know if you have one! Thanks!

#12566 4 years ago
Quoted from swirvin:

Hi Guys
Ive got some games I'm listing soon
Star trek NG, Hot Shots Premier, and a Cleopatra prototype with a new Ni-wumpf CPU.No prices yet
Also looking for a transformer for a space shuttle sys9

Small world, I just picked up a Hot Shots on Monday, about a 2 hour drive outside of Winnipeg.
Best of luck with your sales.

#12567 4 years ago

Hot Shots is pretty dope, played it for the first time not so long ago.

#12568 4 years ago

Yeah if I had room I’d buy hot shots for sure

#12569 4 years ago

are we talking about the same "hot shots" ?Gottlieb?

#12570 4 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

are we talking about the same "hot shots" ?Gottlieb?

Well that depends lol. Texhnically gottlieb made ‘hot shot’ in 79 (I think), and then premiere/gottlieb made ‘hot shots’ in 89. Both had quite a few drop targets, though the 79 was pool themed, and the 89 was carnival themed.
Funny fact: when I bought my hot shots on Monday, I wasn’t sure which game I was going to see when I got there. I got lucky as it was the one I was hoping for lol

#12571 4 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

Is anyone in the Ontario area selling a virtual pinball machine? I just want one to play around with and “test out” games I’ve never otherwise played.

I think I just saw one on Kijiji

#12573 4 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/london/new-full-size-virtual-pinball-machine/1478033274

#12574 4 years ago

Thanks. I saw that one and am already talking to the guy. It scares me he bought it from some random in China. Looking at other options.

#12575 4 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

Thanks. I saw that one and am already talking to the guy. It scares me he bought it from some random in China. Looking at other options.

If the device itself wasn't built in china, the components used to build it were. No?

#12576 4 years ago

Everything is made in china.

#12577 4 years ago
Quoted from mcuzz:

Everything is made in china.

Very true it sure is

#12578 4 years ago

I cant imagine this is anything but a scam. Low price and brand new account. If you live in the area though, there is that 1% chance you will get lucky.

Twilight zone pinball machine ,
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/winnipeg/twilight-zone-pinball-machine/1478500273?utm_source=com.google.android.apps.docs&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

Price: $ 6,500

#12579 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I cant imagine this is anything but a scam. Low price and brand new account. If you live in the area though, there is that 1% chance you will get lucky.

A quick google search shows it's a word for word repost of an ad found here: https://user.xmission.com/~daina/classified/data/machines_for_sale_recent.html

It's also a new post there, but it's located in Florida. At best it's USD. At worst it's a scam.

#12580 4 years ago
Quoted from kyriel:

A quick google search shows it's a word for word repost of an ad found here: https://user.xmission.com/~daina/classified/data/machines_for_sale_recent.html
It's also a new post there, but it's located in Florida. At best it's USD. At worst it's a scam.

I asked him if the "flipper control rads" were new or the originals.
You will be glad to hear they only have 2 plays on them since being replaced.....

#12581 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Twilight zone pinball machine ,
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/winnipeg/twilight-zone-pinball-machine/1478500273?utm_source=com.google.android.apps.docs&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android
Price: $ 6,500

I would say it’s definitely a scam as he gave me a Timmons, Ontario address...

#12582 4 years ago

sounds like a scam

#12583 4 years ago
Quoted from 1979wade:

I would say it’s definitely a scam as he gave me a Timmons, Ontario address...

He must have just made a typo then when he told me he lives in Thunder Bay. Silly autocorrect!

#12584 4 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Price drop, King Pin is now $1050.

This has been sold

#12585 4 years ago

Did anyone on here pick up the IM LE that was on kijiji Victoria yesterday?

#12586 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman66:

Did anyone on here pick up the IM LE that was on kijiji Victoria yesterday?

I want it, but don't wanna drive there.

EDIT...Looks like it's gone. I am in the market for a HUO JPark or Maiden, or both

#12587 4 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinballer:

WPT in Ottawa final price drop to $4,500.
Merry Christmas!

WPT now sold and gone

#12588 4 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Well, Rick And Morty is heading my way, and it looks like I have a pretty early spot in line so I'm looking to move a game.
The Hobbit LE - Asking $9500

I just got my Alice Cooper from nitro and ordered a Rick and Morty blood sucker edition from Nitro. Early run as well,,Good luck with the sale of hobbit le...

#12589 4 years ago

So when are they gonna be for sale?

QSS

#12590 4 years ago

Who brags about buying games from nitro?

#12591 4 years ago

It’s a Hot Shots Premier 1989 It’s in really nice shape home use for about 18 years or so I was told. I also have a cache of about 50 Em’s I am slowly fixing and selling no great titles though

#12592 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Our customers do! Even the ones you don't like.

#12593 4 years ago
Quoted from FlipperFreak:

Our customers do! Even the ones you don't like.

No, this has nothing to do with him. I don't even know him. It's about nitro and what YOU did Tommy. In case you haven't noticed you'r still a black sheep in many people's eyes and minds. The few guys I know who bought Rick and Morty bought directly from Spooky. If I bought something from you I sure wouldn't be bragging about it, that's all.

#12594 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

No, this has nothing to do with him. I don't even know him. It's about nitro and what YOU did Tommy. In case you haven't noticed you'r still a black sheep in many people's eyes and minds. The few guys I know who bought Rick and Morty bought directly from Spooky. If I bought something from you I sure wouldn't be bragging about it, that's all.

You obviously don't know me or the whole story. It's too bad you feel this way. Life's too short. Happy Flipping!

#12595 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Why you continually chose to derail this thread and disrespect the admin after being continually ejected from threads is beyond me. You want to talk shit about
multiple people, stir the pot, dirty up this thread all so you can have some attention. You keep breaking the rules of this site and then point your finger at whomever you've got in your sights that day. People like you wreck places like this. Forget taking this to PM, you're a hypocrite and you need to be called out publicly for it. And really if this was any other site, you'd probably have been banned long ago for constantly giving the finger to the admin.

#12596 4 years ago
Quoted from WW2GURU:

People like you wreck places like this.

(edited)

#12597 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

People who dont have daughter's.

#12598 4 years ago

Not this again... Seriously sick of people’s opinions about this.

#12599 4 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

Not this again... Seriously sick of people’s opinions about this.

I hear ya... being a teacher I thought I'd have a break during Christmas holidays from this type of banter, obviously I was mistaken! If you have beef just chat with the person one on one...

#12600 4 years ago

social media warriors usually have the most to hide...just sayin'

Merry Christmas everyone!

There are 24,637 posts in this topic. You are on page 252 of 493.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/252?hl=cgpinhead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.