(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,741 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 40 hours ago by Chambahz
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,741 posts in this topic. You are on page 250 of 495.
#12451 4 years ago

We will have standard available in a week or so.

#12452 4 years ago

I have PDI, JJP, Stern...same sh*t different pile IMO

Quoted from SuperPinball:

But what if I only want PDI?

#12453 4 years ago

Yeah they might all be made at same place just coated elsewhere.

#12454 4 years ago

Who else gives a rats ass about glass?

Anyone got a early 80s Bally for sale?

#12455 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

#12456 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

If you're interested in a project, I've got a nice Flash Gordon project (apply hard top, paint the cab and suss out one weird flipper issue) with all new boards. It's playable right now, but has a couple weird things going on. Message me for details.

#12457 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I have a nice original Medusa I’m thinking of selling soonish.

#12458 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I should have added the word "cheap" Lol.

As much as I'd love to own a Medusa or Flash Gordon or Centaur, doing home renovations has sucked my pinball funds near dry. With all these amazing new games coming out, space might be a issue for some of you and maybe unload a older/less desirable game that's long in the queue?

#12459 4 years ago

Someone posted a $400 meteor a few days ago in the Edmonton area. I missed out on it and it looked like one hell of a beat up pin, just the way i like them. lol

#12460 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I should have added the word "cheap" Lol.
As much as I'd love to own a Medusa or Flash Gordon or Centaur, doing home renovations has sucked my pinball funds near dry. With all these amazing new games coming out, space might be a issue for some of you and maybe unload a older/less desirable game that's long in the queue?

LOL... Your always "out of funds" yet always asking for pins for sale

#12461 4 years ago

That's pretty fuking funny considering it's been a year since I've bought anything. And there's a big difference between $1000 pins and $3000 or $4000 pins.

I only asked about a pin for sale to get this thread back on track. If you want to peddle glass or shit that's not pinball for sale or trade, take it somewhere else.

#12463 4 years ago

What? Asking for parts for a game that i never even took possesion of is asking if anyone has pins for sale? What's your angle toaster? Don't have enough games? Got to hoard all the cheapies too?

#12464 4 years ago

Woah, woah guys, chill out. Can we all just get back to making fun of Sandeep?

#12465 4 years ago

I think toaster was saying that they could post the glass in the parts thread possibly?

#12466 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

I think toaster was saying that they could post the glass in the parts thread possibly?

With the Gotcha comment.? No he knew what he was doing. Poking the bear. Beat a guy when he's down? Fuk him. Yeah I said it. Let the Saskatoon peanut squad defend him. What? I'm out line? I don't think so. Bring it on bitches. I'm just getting warmed upped

#12467 4 years ago

Good early morning gang. Lots of reports coming out of this usually super happy thread. Everyone arguing please take it to pm and off the public board. Thanks.

#12468 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Good early morning gang. Lots of reports coming out of this usually super happy thread. Everyone arguing please take it to pm and off the public board. Thanks.

The fuzz is here...

Everyone scatter!

#12469 4 years ago

Anyone in Sask pick up that Solar City in St. Louis, near Prince Albert? decent pin, nice price. sounded like a stuck switch from the description, prob an easy fix!

#12470 4 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

The fuzz is here...
Everyone scatter!

lol... that made me spit my coffee all over my desk!!

#12471 4 years ago

In the market for a MM or MMr; live just outside Regina, SK and will you pay the shipping. Please private message if willing to sell.

Thanks

#12472 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

That's ok..we got this.. we took him out on the frozen tundra behind our igloos and beat him with hockey sticks.. then gave him a bunny hug and toque and told em don't come back til you're all out of whiskey.. he'll sleep it off!!

#12473 4 years ago

If that doesn’t work strapped to a toboggan and dragged behind a ski doo
Canadian style punishments

#12474 4 years ago

Sorry,
Excuse me,
Pardon me.
Most violent black friday in years.

#12475 4 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

That's ok..we got this.. we took him out on the frozen tundra behind our igloos and beat him with hockey sticks.. then gave him a bunny hug and toque and told em don't come back til you're all out of whiskey.. he'll sleep it off!!

wrapped in Bacon !

#12476 4 years ago

Anybody with a World Cup soccer considering sending it to a new home in Saskatchewan?

#12477 4 years ago

We have a World Cup Soccer undergoing restoration which will be for sale soonish.

Other new arrivals also include Fishtales, Champion Pub and Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle (HUO). A few pics here: https://facebook.com/FlippersPinball/

Please PM for details. Thanks, John :-#)#

#12478 4 years ago

Hey y'all. I slept it off and just want to apologise for my comments last night. Never wanted to bring the fuzz into our thread I was hammered and just found out details of our bar being robbed the other day. The female owner was assaulted and hearing details set me off and was looking for a fight. I took it out on toasterman with our previous beef and that was wrong of me. As I've posted in the past to my disgust of assaulting women i was pissed off and Jamie's comment just sent me over the top. Sorry bout that boys.

#12479 4 years ago

WOW Knx873, that’s quite a collection of pins you got going there!!

#12480 4 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

If that doesn’t work strapped to a toboggan and dragged behind a ski doo
Canadian style punishments

That doesnt sound like punishment. That sounds like a good time.

#12481 4 years ago

If anyone has a Ghostbuster Pro or Premium they are wanting to part with, please let me know.

Thanks

Added over 4 years ago:

Looking for a Ghostbusters Premium only now.

#12482 4 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Anyone in Sask pick up that Solar City in St. Louis, near Prince Albert? decent pin, nice price. sounded like a stuck switch from the description, prob an easy fix!

I didn't even see that, where was it posted?

#12483 4 years ago
Quoted from Gvalgard:

I didn't even see that, where was it posted?

Kijiji, for a very short time. was 400$. I had bought another em from her in the summer, she said she'd never part with Solar City, lol. dang. Hell of a price.

#12484 4 years ago
Quoted from TBatti:

Still trying to see the options out there for an Iron Maiden, BM66 or TZ for the new year.
Cheers.

Found a BM 66. Thanks everyone .

#12485 4 years ago

I'm looking for a winter project!!

If someone has a 80s or 90s machine that needs some/a lot of work that they are not going work on, and looking to make space.

Or a players condition machine that someone wants to move along let me know.

Looking to spend up to 3k but would go higher for the right machine. Message me with what you have

#12486 4 years ago

DE Time Machine for sale - $3550.
Full LED'd, tastefully done.

#12487 4 years ago

Anyone need a LED colour dmd and a shaker for their stern? CDMD comes with clear plexi and stern wiring, shaker is a PBL for sam thinking SOLD! for the pair

#12488 4 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Anyone need a LED colour dmd and a shaker for their stern? CDMD comes with clear plexi and stern wiring, shaker is a PBL for sam thinking $600 for the pair

Hmmm....

#12489 4 years ago

Ohhh la la.... Pm sent

Quoted from libtech:

Anyone need a LED colour dmd and a shaker for their stern? CDMD comes with clear plexi and stern wiring, shaker is a PBL for sam thinking $600 for the pair

#12490 4 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

I'm selling my Gottlieb King Pin pinball machine. Game is in full working condition, brand new backglass, tastefully LEDd, some playfield wear at the kickout holes which is typical, there is now mylar in place, new drop targets and pop bumper caps, new rubbers. Manual and schematics included.
$1200 OBO

Price drop, King Pin is now $1050.

#12491 4 years ago

Dropped the price on my restored crypt, $5500 , reposted to kijiji. Color Dmd, full comet led. lots of tasteful additions. Game had been a tank since I got it, shoot me a pm if interested

#12492 4 years ago

Flash Gordon sold pending pickup, thanks for the interest everyone!

#12493 4 years ago

Anyone interested in a Captain Fantastic for $2k? PM me. Thanks.

#12494 4 years ago

Selling/trading a few pins, please be in touch for additional info and pics. Located in Montreal.

Pins available:
-Alien Star
-Cosmic Gunfight
-Future Queen (Bell Games)
-Solar Fire
-Quicksilver
-Viper

***Can potentially deliver to Ottawa or ship from Plattsburgh NY

Trades considered or best cash offer:
-TRON: Legacy (LE)
-Cirqus Voltaire
-Reactor
-I, Robot
-Environmental Discs of Tron
-Major Havoc (dedicated)
-Zaccaria Robot
-Williams Star Light

#12495 4 years ago

Anyone looking for ether AFM that's been restored inside and out or a HUO MB CDMD very low plays ,I been thinking of just selling one PM me for more info

#12496 4 years ago

BRING ON RICK AND MORTY!!!!

#12497 4 years ago
Quoted from nightsearcher:

WOW Knx873, that’s quite a collection of pins you got going there!!

Thanks another few machines and my games room will be very full lol

#12498 4 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

BRING ON RICK AND MORTY!!!!

Shhhhhhhh!

#12499 4 years ago

I mean, depending on how this R&M reveal goes, BKSOR might be up for sale...

#12500 4 years ago

New price on Centigrade 37 $1900

There are 24,741 posts in this topic. You are on page 250 of 495.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/250?hl=boat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.