(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,772 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 minutes ago by KnockerPTSD
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,772 posts in this topic. You are on page 249 of 496.
#12401 4 years ago

Selling off some games to make some room, open to offers

The Shadow and Iron Man Vault - PM with any questions or additional picture requests!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/87896

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/87894

Added over 4 years ago:

The Shadow is now sold, Iron Mans still available!

Added over 4 years ago:

Both games are now sold, thank you everyone for the interest and help!

#12402 4 years ago
Quoted from Wiggy76:

The Shadow and Iron Man Vault - PM with any questions or additional picture requests!

Nice games! Iron man is tempting and I already own one!

#12403 4 years ago

Looking for a Radical by Bally. Would trade a Bally Dr. Who.
Thanks

#12404 4 years ago

Shadow should sell fast.

#12405 4 years ago

location?

Quoted from Wiggy76:

#12406 4 years ago

If you click on the classified ad link it's listed as Langley, BC

#12407 4 years ago

Wiggys games are very nice and well maintained. Buy with confidence. If I had any space that shadow would already be at my place lol

#12408 4 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Wiggys games are very nice and well maintained. Buy with confidence. If I had any space that shadow would already be at my place lol

If I didn't want Jpark so bad, I would have bought them both already. Somebody buy them so I can stop thinking about it.

#12409 4 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

It's also Sandeep, he just flips them he doesn't play them.

Except potc le and jp premium, hope I like ACNC coming soon,,

#12410 4 years ago

Thank you extraballingtmc!

#12411 4 years ago

The Shadow is now sold, Iron Mans still available!

Wanted to add to my sale post that Iron Man can be shipped via Nitro Pinball (for a palleting and shipping fee buyer would pay). I take pride in the quality of my games so please do not hesitate to send PM's with any questions or pic requests!

References available if needed.

Added over 4 years ago:

Iron mans now sold - thank you everyone!

#12412 4 years ago
#12414 4 years ago

Wiggy, I'm interested in your Shadow. Could you PM me if you haven't found a buyer yet? Thanks!

#12415 4 years ago

I agree. Wiggys games are outstanding. If its the friend I am thinking of. lol Deal with confidence.

#12416 4 years ago

Thank you for all the interest, The Shadow is now sold. Lots of inquires but Iron Man still hasn't found a new home with a pinsider =)

PM with any questions or additional picture requests!

Added over 4 years ago:

Now sold, Thanks everyone!

#12417 4 years ago

Swords of Fury is sold. Went to a nice Family local. Good first pin! System 11 beauty from TNT Amusements. I warned them it’s a sickness but they wanted it anyway!

#12418 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman66:

Looking to let go of my very nice LOTR to fund a new purchase. Hoping for local interest first before I post in marketplace. Machine is located in Langley. Pics available. Would consider trade plus $$ for a premium IM or premium BK Sword of Rage. Thx!!

LOTR is now sold, thanks for all the interest!!

#12419 4 years ago
Quoted from Wiggy76:

Thank you for all the interest, The Shadow is now sold. Lots of inquires but Iron Man still hasn't found a new home with a pinsider =)
PM with any questions or additional picture requests!

Was the Shadow Cdn or US?

#12421 4 years ago

Trying to thin my collection.

Rz huo 7000
Amh huo 8800
Timeline 2600
Abra ca dabra 2600
Royal rumble 4500
AC/DC pro vault with cdmd huo 8000

Pics and description on Vancouver cl except AC/DC. Pm a cell if you would like pics sent to phone.

Buyer arranges shipping( ie begs nitro to ship)

No trades thank you.

#12423 4 years ago

Looking to trade for a premium or le Deadpool. Message me if you have one and are interested.

#12424 4 years ago

Looking for an Earthshaker , no rush! Looking for after Christmas or early spring

#12425 4 years ago

New to the hobby and have been lurking in the shadows of this thread for the past year and a half. Happy to say I’m the excited new owner of @iceman66’s #LOTR, my first pin. He was great to deal with; gave me all the info I asked plus more, was patient with me, and when all was said and done, even drove it from Kamloops down to Kelowna to help me set it up. Buy with confidence from him.

#12426 4 years ago
Quoted from TheShaft:

New to the hobby and have been lurking in the shadows of this thread for the past year and a half. Happy to say I’m the excited new owner of iceman66’s #LOTR, my first pin. He was great to deal with; gave me all the info I asked plus more, was patient with me, and when all was said and done, even drove it from Kamloops down to Kelowna to help me set it up. Buy with confidence from him.

Awesome, congrats. It goes without saying and its a cliche here, but welcome to the addiction.

#12427 4 years ago

Just throwing out the feelers, I would be looking for a nice dialed in for the new year if anyone is looking to mix things up.

#12428 4 years ago

Still trying to see the options out there for an Iron Maiden, BM66 or TZ for the new year.

Cheers.

#12429 4 years ago

Looking for LOTR or Road Show. Somewhat local is preferred...

#12430 4 years ago
Quoted from TheShaft:

New to the hobby and have been lurking in the shadows of this thread for the past year and a half. Happy to say I’m the excited new owner of iceman66’s #LOTR, my first pin. He was great to deal with; gave me all the info I asked plus more, was patient with me, and when all was said and done, even drove it from Kamloops down to Kelowna to help me set it up. Buy with confidence from him.

Thanks 'theshaft' for a great transaction Hopefully the kids let you play a few games on it once in a while!! And as northerndude says, let the addiction begin!!! Enjoy

#12431 4 years ago
Quoted from Lymes:

Swords of Fury is sold. Went to a nice Family local. Good first pin! System 11 beauty from TNT Amusements. I warned them it’s a sickness but they wanted it anyway!

What a great guy to deal with, and a great first pin for us (won’t be the last!). Helped us set up, and had a beer with us too. Awesome.

Oh ya, since we now own a minty SOF....LIONMAN!

#12432 4 years ago
Quoted from Pugster:

What a great guy to deal with, and a great first pin for us (won’t be the last!). Helped us set up, and had a beer with us too. Awesome.
Oh ya, since we now own a minty SOF....LIONMAN!

Huh. Today I learned. I always thought lion man was Jungle Lord. Never really seen a sof.

#12433 4 years ago

Can deliver my HUO WPT asking $4,600 between Ottawa to Toronto and throughout the GTA on Friday November 29th only. Free Delivery.

#12434 4 years ago

Price Reduction Bump - $7200 CDN - Transformers LE (Combo version #48 of 500) for sale. HUO (I bought it NIB) in mint condition. Lots of extras including:

Shaker
Mirror blades
McKee Topper
Color DMD
Megatron shooter rod

Prefer cash local sale. PM me for pics if you are interested.

#12435 4 years ago

I'm selling my Gottlieb King Pin pinball machine. Game is in full working condition, brand new backglass, tastefully LEDd, some playfield wear at the kickout holes which is typical, there is now mylar in place, new drop targets and pop bumper caps, new rubbers. Manual and schematics included.

$1200 OBO

#12436 4 years ago

Thinking about selling my legends of wrestlemania. Huo. Am the only owner. Added invsi glass and pinstadiums asking 7995$. Willing to ship at buyers expense

#12437 4 years ago

anybody ready to part with their BK Sword of Rage premium yet? Not sure why anyone would want to sell but....

#12438 4 years ago

Every game is for sale for the right price! lol

I love my BKSOR LE, but I am also interested in a deadpool and a jp.

#12439 4 years ago

I think instead of buying more pins I should save up and build an addition on to my house so I don't have to keep selling awesome pins every time I see something new and shiny lol.

#12440 4 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

I think instead of buying more pins I should save up and build an addition on to my house so I don't have to keep selling awesome pins every time I see something new and shiny lol.

Yea for sure I had too add on too the house too hold more pins lol

#12441 4 years ago

there is NEVER enough space... I've now been told the rule is "one comes in and one OR TWO go out" damn.
But when you run out of room aeonblack, let me know!!

#12442 4 years ago

I'M OUT OF ROOM. lol

#12443 4 years ago

Interested in trading or purchasing the following titles send me a pm if your considering letting go of the following:

JJP pirates
Shadow
Woz
SOF
Taxi
Indiana jones pinball adventure
Spider man gottlieb

Top of the list jjp pirates right now. Someone must be considering letting one go. Pm me i have some good titles at the moment.

#12444 4 years ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

Interested in trading or purchasing the following titles send me a pm if your considering letting go of the following:
JJP pirates
Shadow
Woz
SOF
Taxi
Indiana jones pinball adventure
Spider man gottlieb
Top of the list jjp pirates right now. Someone must be considering letting one go. Pm me i have some good titles at the moment.

#12445 4 years ago

CDN customers - 1 sheet Voodoo Wide Body Glass / Delivered - $400.00 (ALL IN).

2 sheets Voodoo Wide Body Glass / Delivered - $725.00 (ALL IN)

Toll Free 1-855-366-4876 or [email protected]

Can also be picked up for $325 per sheet in Calgary & Vancouver.

#12447 4 years ago

I restored that TFTC years ago. I put way more cash in it then that. Still looks good imo. If I had the space, cash or a DI. I’d take it back. Good luck with the sale.

#12448 4 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

I'M OUT OF ROOM. lol

oh we all are....

#12449 4 years ago
Quoted from FlipperFreak:

CDN customers - 1 sheet Voodoo Wide Body Glass / Delivered - $400.00 (ALL IN).
2 sheets Voodoo Wide Body Glass / Delivered - $725.00 (ALL IN)
Toll Free 1-855-366-4876 or [email protected]
Can also be picked up for $325 per sheet in Calgary & Vancouver.

But what if I only want PDI?

There are 24,772 posts in this topic. You are on page 249 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/249?hl=boat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.