(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,634 posts
  • 702 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by KnockerPTSD
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 24,634 posts in this topic. You are on page 247 of 493.
#12301 4 years ago

Yep, you appear to have the same luck as I do, $CDN always takes a dive just when I need to buy some $US

#12302 4 years ago

the new MMr Royale is almost $15K with exchange - yikes!!! Not enough to say no though

#12303 4 years ago

Ouch 15k anyone getting rid of their old mmr for the new one?

#12304 4 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

the new MMr Royale is almost $15K with exchange - yikes!!! Not enough to say no though

Wow that’s a lot of cheese...

How much just for the rgb upgrade lighting?

#12305 4 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

Exactly!!! Mine is ordered!

#12306 4 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Wow that’s a lot of cheese...
How much just for the rgb upgrade lighting?

The SE has the rgb and larger display @ $9K USD, the classic like original is @ $8K

#12307 4 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

It would have to be a keeper to spend that money. But, I paid $13k for a NIB SWLE so this MMr isn't too much more. SWLE is long gone too and I'm not totally keen on 'LE' any more. I don't really lament over lost dollars (too much) because to me, there's always a certain cost of switching and selling games bought NIB. I would have really liked to buy a JPLE (I liked that art the best), but was too late to the gate. For the record, IMDN Premium wasn't a keeper for me, but I now wish I had not sold it recently either (I should have waited ). I was also recently looking for a DP Premium, but none available for now. There's NIB DPLE still available, but it's more than I want to spend on that title. There are pro available, but I'd still like the extra features of the Premium.

Oh well!.....

Rob

#12308 4 years ago

Fack, life’s tough sometimes eh!?

#12309 4 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

The SE has the rgb and larger display @ $9K USD, the classic like original is @ $8K

I should have been more specific.

How much to add rgb to an existing Mmrle?

#12310 4 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Fack, life’s tough sometimes eh!?

There's certainly worse things in life

Rob

#12311 4 years ago
Quoted from dgpinball:

What bank are you using, 1.3437 at TD at the moment??

I got 1.31 this morning at RBC.

#12312 4 years ago
Quoted from TBatti:

Looking to purchase a new pin. No real big rush as my basement isn't complete yet to put it in there but thought I'd start the search.
I'm ideally looking for the following in order:
nice TZ, BM66, IM
If I cannot find one of those I will look at other options of the following:
minty LOTR, MBr, MMr, or AFMr,
PM me thanks.

Still looking for TZ, BM66 or Iron Maiden.............. cheers

#12313 4 years ago

Looking for a used original MM or MMR in case anyone wants to dispose of theirs to upgrade.

Willing to travel to make a deal work.

I'm in Ottawa.

#12314 4 years ago

GridIron is sold.

Seawitch and Dragon still available. Shoot me an offer on either.

#12315 4 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Seawitch is sold pending pickup.

#12316 4 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

I should have been more specific.
How much to add rgb to an existing Mmrle?

$249.99, according to this from the MMR thread:

https://i1.pinside.com/9/6d/96d566b10a72d7c33795b91f3cf4065ec4156308/resized/740/96d566b10a72d7c33795b91f3cf4065ec4156308.pdf.jpg

#12317 4 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinballer:

Looking for a used original MM or MMR in case anyone wants to dispose of theirs to upgrade.
Willing to travel to make a deal work.
I'm in Ottawa.

No such thing as upgrade from a nice original MM, I've now owned an LE and a standard MMR in the past and finally once I got my original I know why it was the game that made me fall in love with pinball. long wait to find one but well worth it in the end. Even though CGC has done an amazing job remaking these the original just flips and feels better to me and is serviceable with the original boards and lights! Best of luck in your hunt to find one!

#12318 4 years ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

No such thing as upgrade from a nice original MM, I've now owned an LE and a standard MMR in the past and finally once I got my original I know why it was the game that made me fall in love with pinball. long wait to find one but well worth it in the end. Even though CGC has done an amazing job remaking these the original just flips and feels better to me and is serviceable with the original boards and lights! Best of luck in your hunt to find one!

The new add ons such as the XL display and RGB light effects are obvious upgrades to the WMS original and first run CGC MMR releases but I know what you're saying... The game plays differently on various machines. This is true for any title of any era.

The decision is if you want to play the game like it's 1997 with old hardware and system limitations or if you want to play the game like it's 2019 with new hardware, better dots, sound, lighting and add on options.

When original WMS MM's are priced at or near NIB MMR SE levels the decisions start getting easy for new to market buyers.

#12319 4 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinballer:

The new add ons such as the XL display and RGB light effects are obvious upgrades to the WMS original and first run CGC MMR releases but I know what you're saying... The game plays differently on various machines. This is true for any title of any era.
The decision is if you want to play the game like it's 1997 with old hardware and system limitations or if you want to play the game like it's 2019 with new hardware, better dots, sound, lighting and add on options.
When original WMS MM's are priced at or near NIB MMR SE levels the decisions start getting easy for new to market buyers.

I understand the xl screen. But that's about where it ends for me. Toppers are nice but not integral to the game. Rgb lighting is fully customizable on an original, i haven't seen how it ingrates within the gameplay yet but i like changing whatever bulbs in and out on the original so its fully customizable . The base speakers in an original MM are better quality than the base mmr and you can upgrade to higher quality in both through pinball pro for a pretty reasonable cost which im willing to bet sound better than the cgc upgrade.

The differences I'm talking about are the flipper range. One timing backhands up the dragon ramp or castle shot. how on the catapult video mode is quicker and less predictable. I could get the 500k every single time on the remake. Faster boot up times. I like being able to actually catch the ball. But the main thing is repairs.

CGC's support is good but when warranty runs out and you need a local tech to repair something its just not possible on these node boards. They are throw away boards. I cringed when i looked under mmr and seen a board the size of a shield that runs most of everything and has leds on it. Just one part of that board has to go and there's almost nothing you can do but toss the whole thing. Anyone who's had issues with node boards or modern sterns even once will attest to this.

Don't get me wrong i agree remakes are a great option to get a medieval madness because its hard to find and yes they have some shiny new looks for a big cost but for gameplay and reliability which are most important to a lot of people the original still stands out. The best thing cgc did with these remakes is bring the cost of the original from the sky to reality. Just one opinion ensuring new people to the hobby understand the real differences between old and new.

Anyways this is a for sale thread. Im thinking of letting my modded DILE go. Pm me for details and ill be making a kijiji add with photos next week

#12320 4 years ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

Anyways this is a for sale thread. Im thinking of letting my modded DILE go. Pm me for details and ill be making a kijiji add with photos next week

Oh man. I need to get off my but and actually sell my HUO LOTR. I love the game I just don't play it enough right now. Could be next on the chopping block and I would not mind a Dialed In eventually.

#12321 4 years ago

Dialed in is sold

#12322 4 years ago

I got a NIB Beatles Platinum for sale..Dave

#12323 4 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

GridIron is sold.

Dragon and Seawitch are sold.

#12324 4 years ago

Anyone got an AC/DC Pro vault. Thanks.

#12325 4 years ago

Got a NIB Beatles Platinum for sale

#12326 4 years ago

Anyone got a Maverick for sale

#12327 4 years ago

Really nice C37

#12329 4 years ago

Anyone in Winnipeg (or surrounding area) have any DMD games for sale under $5000.

Asking on behalf of a friend.

#12330 4 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Anyone in Winnipeg (or surrounding area) have any DMD games for sale under $5000.

Pretty sure I could be convinced to let my Shaq Attaq go for just under $5000...... lol.
In all seriousness, your friend should have some luck finding something they like with a healthy budget like that. Good luck with your search.

#12331 4 years ago

Looking for a Simpsons Pinball Party. Willing to ship. Cheers

#12332 4 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

There is a cap-com airborn for under 5000.

#12333 4 years ago

Looking to let go of my very nice LOTR to fund a new purchase. Hoping for local interest first before I post in marketplace. Machine is located in Langley. Pics available. Would consider trade plus $$ for a premium IM or premium BK Sword of Rage. Thx!!

#12334 4 years ago

Any AC/DC vault editions for sale? Thanks.

#12335 4 years ago
Quoted from yellowghost:

There is a cap-com airborn for under 5000.

I should hope so! lol

#12336 4 years ago

Anyone selling an AC/DC pro? Thanks.

#12337 4 years ago

Officially In!

Big thanks to luch and Meegis for helping me get my first pinball machine... a Williams Grand Prix.

#12338 4 years ago
Quoted from howlndog:

Officially In!
Big thanks to luch and meegis for helping me get my first pinball machine... a Williams Grand Prix.

Glad it all went well. Happy to help ship any time.

#12339 4 years ago

your very welcome

Quoted from howlndog:

Officially In!
Big thanks to luch and meegis for helping me get my first pinball machine... a Williams Grand Prix.

#12340 4 years ago

For trade HUO Iron Maiden Pro in Vancouver.
Looking for AFMR or Dead Pool Pro

#12341 4 years ago

Any of you guys storing any projects you won’t get to? I’m looking for a wpc or system 11 game. Bad shape is fine. I’m just across the border. Thanks

#12342 4 years ago
Quoted from orangegsx:

Any of you guys storing any projects you won’t get to? I’m looking for a wpc or system 11 game. Bad shape is fine. I’m just across the border. Thanks

There is a Pinbot on kijiji in Windsor that seems nice enough. Playfield looks good enough. Nice displays and backglass. Some broken plastics and missing decals. Might be worth a look.

#12343 4 years ago

Windsor Ontario to minot north Dakota is over 1900kms! Just sayin

#12344 4 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Lol. My bad. I wasnt paying attention and assumed he was near an Ontario border.

#12345 4 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Just over the border.... lol

#12346 4 years ago

They can have Justin Bieber...but they'll never get our pinballlllllls

#12347 4 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

They can have Justin Bieber...but they'll never get our pinballlllllls

Take your beiber back! That pinbot is crazy though, that’s as much as I paid for jackbot!

If anyone does buy it though, I have a set of decals for you.

#12348 4 years ago
Quoted from orangegsx:

Take your beiber back! That pinbot is crazy though, that’s as much as I paid for jackbot!
If anyone does buy it though, I have a set of decals for you.

I need decals. What you have ?

#12349 4 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

I need decals. What you have ?

Can’t post pics in this thread. But I had the whole set remade for visor, helmet, both the upper ramp decals, and the spiral ramp. Pm me if interested.

#12350 4 years ago

Looking for JJP Dialed In or Willy Wonka, Standard Editions only please. Please PM with details thanks!

There are 24,634 posts in this topic. You are on page 247 of 493.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/247?hl=noahd42 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.