(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,839 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by Eagles77
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,839 posts in this topic. You are on page 246 of 497.
#12251 4 years ago

Is this a shipping thread?

#12252 4 years ago

Went by sasktel the other day in North Battleford and saw workers picketing.

#12253 4 years ago

Nitro has Wide Body Non-Reflective Voodoo glass in stock for $300 CDN per sheet. Pickup at Nitro in BC or Calgary location. Will also ship anywhere in Canada & the US. Email [email protected]

#12254 4 years ago
Quoted from FlipperFreak:

Nitro has Wide Body Non-Reflective Voodoo glass in stock for $300 CDN per sheet. Pickup at Nitro in BC or Calgary location. Will also ship anywhere in Canada & the US. Email [email protected]

Free with game purchase

#12255 4 years ago
Quoted from EvanDickson:

That sucks, with no end in sight I guess if you're selling off pins. Where do you work?

Not selling, available for high priced shipping, white glove service

#12256 4 years ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

Is this a shipping thread?

Partly yeah, or it would be a local sales thread, not a Canadian thread. Canada is a big ol girl

#12257 4 years ago

8 Ball Duluxe for sale.
Works 100%.
Beautiful backglass. Playfield is nice shape except wear around multiplier targets. Cab is good on one side, needs work on the other.
$2900.
Message for photos.

#12258 4 years ago

I am personally off work due to the GM strike. Hard to make parts for cars that are not being made.
Oh well, have a full EI claim, hard to find day work at over 20/hour....

#12259 4 years ago
Quoted from TBatti:

Has anyone looked at that Demoman in Innisfail?

Bumping as this got buried under the shipping discussion.

I also have seen this machine advertised for a long time and was wondering if anybody had checked it out.

#12261 4 years ago

Anyone got a DE Batman they'd like to sell? I would love to add this game to my collection.

#12262 4 years ago

Seawitch for sale - $3,4000 OBO - new rectifier board, new plastic set, LED's, rebuilt drops, rebuilt flippers, repro mint back glass. Playing fantastic. New playfields are available and would make this classic pop. Cheaper than Beatles!

#12263 4 years ago

In an effort to try and clean up this thread to buy and sell mostly. I created a post with links to other topics for us Canadians to use as a resource to find common items. Please feel free to message me for any other Pinside threads to add. Cheers.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-canada-links-to-buy-sellshippingtourneygen-chat-etc#post-5248595

#12265 4 years ago

I know for 11500 you should get both the tz and tmnt lol.

#12266 4 years ago

Does anybody if there are any radical pinballs by bally in existence in canada? Potentionally for trade?

#12267 4 years ago

Cam in Edmonton has one!

Quoted from yellowghost:

Does anybody if there are any radical pinballs by bally in existence in canada? Potentionally for trade?

#12268 4 years ago
Quoted from yellowghost:

There is one local here, but I have no idea of her ever sell it. Not very active on pinside anymore either.

#12269 4 years ago

HUO WPT still up for grabs in Ottawa for $4,600.

Can ship nationwide at buyer's expense on the smallest pallet possible....

#12270 4 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

There is one local here, but I have no idea of her ever sell it. Not very active on pinside anymore either.

When you see here, inquire if she interested in a trade.
Thanks

#12271 4 years ago

Some more shipping advice. Of your game has a gun take it off so pay and loss doesn't rip it off for you.

#12272 4 years ago
Quoted from WW2GURU:

Some more shipping advice. Of your game has a gun take it off so pay and loss doesn't rip it off for you.

My shadow arrived just fine with gun and all

#12273 4 years ago

Still looking for a new owner for my Simpsons (TSPP). Message me if you are interested in buying.

#12274 4 years ago

Looking to purchase a new pin. No real big rush as my basement isn't complete yet to put it in there but thought I'd start the search.

I'm ideally looking for the following in order:

nice TZ, BM66, IM

If I cannot find one of those I will look at other options of the following:

minty LOTR, MBr, MMr, or AFMr,

PM me thanks.

#12275 4 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

Still looking for a new owner for my Simpsons (TSPP). Message me if you are interested in buying.

Didn’t you get an offer of 5300usd?

#12276 4 years ago

cash is king and I have it

#12277 4 years ago

Where is the location in Calgary?

#12279 4 years ago

Guns N Roses sold, heading to Ottawa.

Anyone got an Elvis for sale? Thank you, thank you very much

#12280 4 years ago

Is this the same as the awesome Roman glass you had on sale a few years ago or different? My sttng could use some good glass...

#12281 4 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Is this the same as the awesome Roman glass you had on sale a few years ago or different? My sttng could use some good glass...

This from a different supplier. However, it's just as nice.

#12283 4 years ago

Simpsons Party Pinball (TSPP) has been reduced to $7900 CDN. Pick up only.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/85375

#12285 4 years ago

Should sell that tspp back to John, or trade it to him. I bet he would make a deal at the right price.

#12287 4 years ago

Looking for an original medieval madness. I have games to trade or cash, let me know what’s on your wanted list.

#12288 4 years ago

My friend just listed his beautiful HUO Tron Legacy pro loaded with mods here is the link
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/tron-pinball-machine/1467079664?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
this game plays great and is in mint condition

#12289 4 years ago

Slimming down my collection, looking to trade or will entertain best cash offer.

Pins available:
-Star Gazer
-Solar Fire
-Viper (Stern 1981)
-Iron Maiden (Stern 1982)
-Future Queen (Bell Games)
-Alien Star
-Orbitor 1

Trades considered:
-TRON: Legacy (LE)
-Cirqus Voltaire
-Reactor

-I, Robot

-Environmental Discs of Tron

-Major Havoc (dedicated) 

-Zaccaria Robot

-Williams Star Light
-New Wave (Bell Games)

Located in Montreal, please be in touch with any questions.

#12290 4 years ago

I have to say you got one of the coolest collections I have seen in a long time!!!

Quoted from devindirt:

Slimming down my collection, looking to trade or will entertain best cash offer.
Pins available:
-Star Gazer
-Solar Fire
-Viper (Stern 1981)
-Iron Maiden (Stern 1982)
-Future Queen (Bell Games)
-Alien Star
-Orbitor 1
Trades considered:
-TRON: Legacy (LE)
-Cirqus Voltaire
-Reactor

-I, Robot

-Environmental Discs of Tron

-Major Havoc (dedicated) 

-Zaccaria Robot

-Williams Star Light
-New Wave (Bell Games)
Located in Montreal, please be in touch with any questions.

#12291 4 years ago

I bought this Sky Jump with the intentions of restoring it, but no longer have the time and I'm looking to sell for what I have in it. Game was working 100% before I stripped the topside of the playfield to do some artwork touchup. Lots of new parts; plastics, rubber kit, pop bumper caps and rings, drop targets, flipper buttons and bats. Tastefully LED'd.

Asking $900 OBO

#12292 4 years ago

Hey folks.

I have a few pins for sale.

First one is a Seawitch - $3,200 OBO - new rectifier board, new plastic set (not installed), LED's, rebuilt drops, rebuilt flippers, reproduction mint back glass. Playing fantastic. New playfields are available and would make this classic pop. Cheaper than Beatles!

Williams Gridiron - Best Offer - As is, untested. Backglass is not in great shape, playfield has wear.

Interflip Dragon - $400 OBO - As is, untested. Original backglass is missing.

Shoot me a message if interested. Thanks.

#12293 4 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Hey folks.
I have a few pins for sale.
First one is a Seawitch - $3,200 OBO - new rectifier board, new plastic set (not installed), LED's, rebuilt drops, rebuilt flippers, reproduction mint back glass. Playing fantastic. New playfields are available and would make this classic pop. Cheaper than Beatles!
Williams Gridiron - Best Offer - As is, untested. Backglass is not in great shape, playfield has wear.
Interplay Dragon - $400 OBO - As is, untested. Original backglass is missing.
Shoot me a message if interested. Thanks.

Interplay or interflip?

Was that a typo?

#12295 4 years ago

Anyone in the Edmonton area have a MMR by chance? Wanting to play one to see what all the buzz is with the new versions that CCG is making.

Thanks

Wayne

#12296 4 years ago
Quoted from Waynezor:

Anyone in the Edmonton area have a MMR by chance? Wanting to play one to see what all the buzz is with the new versions that CCG is making.
Thanks
Wayne

Check out some YouTube vids if you cant find one to play. Its a fantastic game and worthy of the buzz just not sure on the pricing with the Canuck buck difference

#12297 4 years ago

Yah our snow peso is terrible atm. Headed to texas next month 1.36 exchange on US dollars at the bank ffs lol

#12298 4 years ago

Snow peso... lol

#12299 4 years ago
Quoted from Waynezor:

Yah our snow peso is terrible atm. Headed to texas next month 1.36 exchange on US dollars at the bank ffs lol

What bank are you using, 1.3437 at TD at the moment??

#12300 4 years ago

Scotia bank was a few weeks ago when I bought a bunch.

There are 24,839 posts in this topic. You are on page 246 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/246?hl=chaz009 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.