(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,638 posts
  • 702 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by cait001
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 24,638 posts in this topic. You are on page 243 of 493.
#12101 4 years ago

The great one is into pinball? Who knew

#12102 4 years ago

I’m bumping my post, if anyone has the Simpsons pin by data east I’m still interested in picking one up!

#12103 4 years ago
Quoted from icanswim70:

I’m bumping my post, if anyone has the Simpsons pin by data east I’m still interested in picking one up!

I just double checked and it's gone. You JUST missed one in Quebec for $2,700. Sorry, I tried to post the link for you. It must have sold in the last 24hrs.

#12104 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I just double checked and it's gone. You JUST missed one in Quebec for $2,700. Sorry, I tried to post the link for you. It must have sold in the last 24hrs.

Thanks for trying! If anyone comes across one it’s my most wanted pin and suits a 24 year olds budget miraculously.

#12105 4 years ago
Quoted from WW2GURU:

Did you ever get a chance to check this TZ out? I see the price has dropped and the description has changed. He built it from parts?

Not yet. I think part of it was a rebuilt from parts yes. not sure how it will play.

#12106 4 years ago
Quoted from icanswim70:

Thanks for trying! If anyone comes across one it’s my most wanted pin and suits a 24 year olds budget miraculously.

Data East is the best bang for your buck when starting out, I started with JP and it was an awesome first pin.

#12107 4 years ago

GnR just posted on Pin Rev. $9,600 Cdn mint w colordmd, Pinsound, Flipper Fidelity, etc. Thanks.

#12108 4 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Data East is the best bang for your buck when starting out, I started with JP and it was an awesome first pin.

They seem solid, but I’m a suck for the Simpsons in general (huge part of my childhood) and TSPP hooked me when I played it at the pinball hall of fame as a teenager, but seeing as it’s a 5k USD machine this is my only hope lol

#12109 4 years ago

Didn’t lowball and paid fair price for a great game. Does it get any greater than that?

#12110 4 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Didn’t lowball and paid fair price for a great game. Does it get any greater than that?

Damn, that's about all you can hope for in this hobby!

#12111 4 years ago

Sold my Shadow a while back and found 1 decal that goes over the magnet to prevent ball damage. It's the green and black circle that matches the play field. If you need it please PM me the first PM gets it free.
Regards
Rob

#12112 4 years ago

Decal heading west
Thanks to all

#12113 4 years ago

Shaking up my line up a bit:

Tron Pro - HUO, modded $9500 CAD
Star Wars Prem - HUO $9950 CAD
Ghostbusters Pro - HUO $7000 CAD

Not interested in trades unless you have an Elvira Prem in a box

Located in Vancouver, BC

#12114 4 years ago

Link to Guns N Roses for sale with pictures. Looking for $9,600. Loaded with colordmd, flipper fidelity speakers, Pinsound. Thanks.

http://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/guns-n-roses-fully-loaded.9660/

#12115 4 years ago

I have The Simpsons Party Pinball listed on the Market. See below for lots of pictures of this beauty of a machine:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/85375

#12116 4 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

Just to add to this. I would be happy to also trade for any of the following Gottlieb system 3s:
Big Hurt, Stargate, Waterworld, Wipe Out, Street Fighter 2, Super Mario Bros Mushroom World, Gladiators.
Or would sell Haunted House for $2700, but would rather trade.

Still looking into any interesting trades for Haunted House. Can add cash on my end, or even a second pin if needed. Pretty open to most gottlieb system 3, data east, sega, sterns, williams, etc.

Added over 4 years ago:

Haunted house has been traded

#12117 4 years ago

update **** Worked out a trade deal for my transformers LE therefore its no longer available. from me anyways

thanks to all inquiries

#12118 4 years ago

Heads up for those interested. Someone just posted quite a few (11) earlier ems on kijiji in Aurora, ON.

Still looking for the following
-Fast Draw
-Jungle Queen
-Blackout
-Swords of Fury
-World Cup Soccer

#12119 4 years ago

Anyone looking to get rid of a Harley Davidson?

#12120 4 years ago

I’ve been offered a Transformers LE by more than one person for my TSPP (even though it was not on my short list of pins I’d trade it for).

I am as big of a fan of Transformers as I am Simpsons and I heard the LE Transformers is much better than the Pro. What are chances I’d regret trading TSPP for Transformers LE?

#12121 4 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

I’ve been offered a Transformers LE by more than one person for my TSPP (even though it was not on my short list of pins I’d trade it for).
I am as big of a fan of Transformers as I am Simpsons and I heard the LE Transformers is much better than the Pro. What are chances I’d regret trading TSPP for Transformers LE?

Close to 100 percent?

#12122 4 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

Don't do it.

#12123 4 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Close to 100 percent?

That sounds about right and I like Transformers, but TSPP is much better.

#12124 4 years ago

You need some guidance my dude. First you paid retail for tspp, now you want to trade for tfle!

I know some people love tf but most would ageee it’s a clunky pos.

Do NOT make this trade. Keep your Simpson’s for a few more months.

#12125 4 years ago
Quoted from wolv3:

Anyone looking to get rid of a Harley Davidson?

Just about everyone who’s ever owned one

#12126 4 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

You need some guidance my dude. First you paid retail for tspp, now you want to trade for tfle!
I know some people love tf but most would ageee it’s a clunky pos.
Do NOT make this trade. Keep your Simpson’s for a few more months.

He doesnt know what he wants. He was going to buy my friends elviras party monsters but was so much of a headache that my friend told him to keep his money. He was even too lazy to drive 40min to come and see the game. He would rather buy a game sight unseen and delivered to his house than drive 40min to make sure it's to his liking. Sellers be warned.
Let him trade away his Simpsons for Transformers. If you arent willing to do your research you deserve to get burned.

-He can hate this all he wants. He just shows up as user post blocked anyway but I know who this conversation is about.

#12127 4 years ago

Can't speak to his character, but that story seems not cool - tight community, word travels fast.

I will say....don't worry if others think that your trade makes no sense. They are not playing your game. Buy/trade what you like. Not everyone has the same taste in games. That's why this world is full of machines that are vastly different; there is something for everyone. One man's "Clunker" is another man's treasure. PLEASE don't worry about appreciation on your games - thats what ruins this hobby (I was called out early on and learned a valuable community lesson). Sure some games may not have the same demand/selling power later on, and if you're prepared for that, just buy and play what makes you happy. I miss many machines I have let go that this community deems terrible (at least by pinside ratings)...I now own some that I have no idea why they are rated so high. To each their own brother....just don't be a dick , people don't forget that....

#12128 4 years ago

Star Wars Prem - traded
GB - Keeping it for now, new code rocks!

#12129 4 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Just about everyone who’s ever owned one

Haha my uncle said he wants one

#12130 4 years ago

Harley Davidson by Bally is a very underrated game I would love to own one. Stern on the other hand

Quoted from wolv3:

Haha my uncle said he wants one

#12131 4 years ago

I’m looking for a used System 11B mpu for a space station if anyone has one for sale. Thanks

#12132 4 years ago

Anyone have a nice
-Fast Draw
-Jungle Queen
-Blackout
They are looking to sell?

#12133 4 years ago

SOLD
For a friend.
Elvira and the Party Monsters for sale in Hamilton, ON.

#12135 4 years ago

HUO Metallica Monsters Premium for trade.
Has colorDMD, lollipop siderails, upgraded Newton ball and pop bumper caps. Looking to trade for a Stern Spider-man, Beatles gold, Willy Wonka, JJPOTC, or GOTG.

#12136 4 years ago

My buddy has a really good playing Addams Family,plays perfect with no errors.Nice cabinet,perfect translight,players condition playfield.7500.00$ it’s on Kijiji Calgary,can pm me or respond to Kijiji ad if interested.He can send more pictures as well.

#12137 4 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Can't speak to his character, but that story seems not cool - tight community, word travels fast.
I will say....don't worry if others think that your trade makes no sense. They are not playing your game. Buy/trade what you like. Not everyone has the same taste in games. That's why this world is full of machines that are vastly different; there is something for everyone. One man's "Clunker" is another man's treasure. PLEASE don't worry about appreciation on your games - thats what ruins this hobby (I was called out early on and learned a valuable community lesson). Sure some games may not have the same demand/selling power later on, and if you're prepared for that, just buy and play what makes you happy. I miss many machines I have let go that this community deems terrible (at least by pinside ratings)...I now own some that I have no idea why they are rated so high. To each their own brother....just don't be a dick , people don't forget that....

I agree with the most of what you are saying, but you hate to see someone lose a ton of money on a trade just because they don't know any better!! More than most hobbies I think opinions on individual games vary greatly, but someone thinking a Raven is better than AFM still doesn't make it a fair trade!! (of course I'm stating a ridiculous example )

#12138 4 years ago
Quoted from dgpinball:

I agree with the most of what you are saying, but you hate to see someone lose a ton of money on a trade just because they don't know any better!! More than most hobbies I think opinions on individual games vary greatly, but someone thinking a Raven is better than AFM still doesn't make it a fair trade!! (of course I'm stating a ridiculous example )

Obviously. I never meant that any trade one-for-one should be validated by a persons love for a machine. I just meant to say, go out and get the game you want. Make fair trades and don't worry about whether your game will appreciate in the future. Play it; enjoy it; love it. Not many out there (in relativity) even have one machine in their home. People are still in awe when they come into my house and I only have 4 games left!

#12139 4 years ago

Selling a couple of pins to make room and change things up:

Fully restored Sorcerer $3000
• Completely disassembled and rebuilt with John Greatwich playfield
• New upgraded flipper mechs (all other mechs disassembled and rebuilt)
• New plastics
• Playfield and backbox full LED’s
• Pinscore LED displays
• Absolutely mint original backglass
• Cabinet is original in very good condition with new speakers
• Invisiglass installed
• Looks and plays fantastic!

STTNG $5500
• Playfield is in very good condition with no visible signs of wear
• Cliffys installed, LED’s, extended outlane guides installed (and originals in box)
• Color DMD
• Cabinet is good condition
• Plays perfectly

PM me if you are interested.

#12140 4 years ago

Great price on that STTNG. I'd be all over it if I wasn't 4k short. Glwts

#12141 4 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

People are still in awe when they come into my house and I only have 4 games left!

Must be Houdini because all your other games suck
Ok, I'm a little jealous

#12142 4 years ago

Sorcerer has sold. Thanks for all the interest.

#12143 4 years ago

Game of thrones pro for sale - $6300. Works Great. Cabinet has some flaws but the playfield is in great shape. No mods have been added to the game. Will ship at buyers cost. Also have AFMR LE up for sale. May consider trades. Message for pictures or more info.

#12144 4 years ago

libtech thanks for the awesome MET pin!

#12145 4 years ago

I have a laserball coming up for sale. Pm me if interested.

#12146 4 years ago

STTNG has now sold.

#12147 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Must be Houdini because all your other games suck
Ok, I'm a little jealous

Honestly Graysonsdad, I didn't mean awe because of the titles lol. I simply meant because I have machines; doesn't matter on the titles. I just like the lights

#12148 4 years ago

My HUO World Poker Tour WPT is now reduced to $4,600.

#12149 4 years ago

Does anyone have experience with buying/selling to Murphelman? Apparently only did one sale on Pinside but said others on Pinside would vouch for him.

#12150 4 years ago

I know Murphelman and can vouch for him. Good guy to deal with.

There are 24,638 posts in this topic. You are on page 243 of 493.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/243?hl=wolv3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.