(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,638 posts
  • 702 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 minutes ago by cait001
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 24,638 posts in this topic. You are on page 242 of 493.
#12052 4 years ago

MMr LE 11600$

Restored CFTBL 8900$

WH20 8250$

If you want details please PM me. I am around Toronto area.

Thanks

#12053 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Anybody in this area that could help take a peek and pack up a game for me?
Lindenwoods, Winnipeg R3P 2G1
The seller is not familiar or comfortable with shipping a pin. I would compensate the good soul who can lend a hand.

If I wasnt feeling so crappy,I would go look for you.

You dont think that the price is a little much for a non working game,with some crappy touch ups?
Pretty sure I have been offered this game a few times in the past

#12054 4 years ago
Quoted from Malibu-SS:

If I wasnt feeling so crappy,I would go look for you.
You dont think that the price is a little much for a non working game,with some crappy touch ups?
Pretty sure I have been offered this game a few times in the past

I'd be paying half of his asking price
I'm debating it

#12055 4 years ago

For those looking to ship from BC to Ontario, just used Day and Ross, depot to depot ito Brampton $170 all in.

#12056 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

For those looking to ship from BC to Ontario, just used Day and Ross, depot to depot ito Brampton $170 all in.

WOW, i find that inexpensive.

#12057 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Quoted from northerndude:

It is quite inexpensive, but it comes down to a few things for those of you who aren't aware.

1) what was the quoted dimensions of the shipment? A lot of people don't use proper skid sizes and end up getting back charged after the fact.

2) Anything coming in to Ontario is typically cheaper than going out. Especially at this time of year. Tons of outbound from Ontario/Quebec makes space limited and thus pricing goes up with demand on truck/train space.

The opposite happens when less than full containers and trucks are coming back east. Shipping companies will offer slashed pricing to fill a space that otherwise would be empty.

It's better to a small buck than ship an empty space. Sometimes you get lucky enough to 'win' on those deals.

3) was this truck or intermodal? (If you know)

#12058 4 years ago

For anyone that messaged me about my Metallica stuff. I recieved an unexpected flood of messages. I will think it all over and get back to the interested people asap

#12059 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

For anyone that messaged me about my Metallica stuff. I recieved an unexpected flood of messages. I will think it all over and get back to the interested people asap

I did not message about the met stuff, but did pm you for something else.

Hope it's not lost in the shuffle.

#12060 4 years ago

Entertaining all types of trades on a really nice transformers LE. send me a PM.

photos and description below

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/saskatoon/transformers-le-pinball-home-use-only-beautiful-condition/1460668865?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

#12061 4 years ago

Question for you guys:

I am debating selling my house and moving back out to the county. Has anyone moved their pins from house-to-house with a moving company? Is that safe and reliable? I have thinned my collection out over the years, but still have what I think are some pretty decent pins that I don't want to have damaged. Just curious as I may just contemplate selling them all rather than paying a mover....just looking for some feedback. Thanks

#12062 4 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Question for you guys:
I am debating selling my house and moving back out to the county. Has anyone moved their pins from house-to-house with a moving company? Is that safe and reliable? I have thinned my collection out over the years, but still have what I think are some pretty decent pins that I don't want to have damaged. Just curious as I may just contemplate selling them all rather than paying a mover....just looking for some feedback. Thanks

I always pack and move my own games.
Rather not take the chance at any damage.

#12063 4 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Question for you guys:

When my parents moved my dad asked me to move the pins personally and he rented a cubevan and we did it ourselves.

Doesn't mean a moving company won't be ok, just a lot of us would rather be safe and know we can do it ourselves.

#12064 4 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Question for you guys:

Its only 4 pins. Rent a uhual for the day and have more piece of mind

#12065 4 years ago

100% move your games yourself

#12066 4 years ago

I recently shipped a game from Edmonton to Charlottetown for $174 all in - D&R. Key, as others have said, is to be depot to depot and correct dimensions. I used 30 x 30 x 56 (provided by a friend who had shipped before).

Quoted from Meegis:

It is quite inexpensive, but it comes down to a few things for those of you who aren't aware.
1) what was the quoted dimensions of the shipment? A lot of people don't use proper skid sizes and end up getting back charged after the fact.
2) Anything coming in to Ontario is typically cheaper than going out. Especially at this time of year. Tons of outbound from Ontario/Quebec makes space limited and thus pricing goes up with demand on truck/train space.
The opposite happens when less than full containers and trucks are coming back east. Shipping companies will offer slashed pricing to fill a space that otherwise would be empty.
It's better to a small buck than ship an empty space. Sometimes you get lucky enough to 'win' on those deals.

#12067 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Its only 4 pins. Rent a uhual for the day and have more piece of mind

If you can't do the actual moving, at least do the packing and have them ready to go, movers should be OK then.

#12068 4 years ago

Problem is a lot of depos will charge you full cube weight - ie: the fulls size of your pallet. Thats when your costs go up.

#12069 4 years ago
Quoted from jedi42:

I recently shipped a game from Edmonton to Charlottetown for $174 all in - D&R. Key, as others have said, is to be depot to depot and correct dimensions. I used 30 x 30 x 56 (provided by a friend who had shipped before).

Quoted from Linkage:

Problem is a lot of depos will charge you full cube weight - ie: the fulls size of your pallet. Thats when your costs go up.

This is what I was referring to.

30*30 is not the size of a skid (unless you use a mini)

#12070 4 years ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

Entertaining all types of trades on a really nice transformers LE

I have a old heavy organ, used heart monitor, 70s pool table and a old crappy car that I can't give away?? I'll need a little cash added to the trade tho to get the car out of the impound lot

#12071 4 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Depot to depot makes a huge difference. To pick up or drop off at a home, maybe add $150 at each end.

Game was also strapped to a skid.

#12072 4 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Hopefully that is the final charge I will get billed. I paid the fee at the Brampton depot when I picked up the game, not in advance.

#12073 4 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Question for you guys:

If you have a AC/DC Luci, I can help lighten the load Better to find someone locally that knows how to move the games and prep them. I dread having to move my games one day. Good luck, I would bring them with me if you have space.

#12074 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I have a old heavy organ, used heart monitor, 70s pool table and a old crappy car that I can't give away?? I'll need a little cash added to the trade tho to get the car out of the impound lot

Started work early to deal with a break in, this comedy made my day better!

#12075 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Hopefully that is the final charge I will get billed. I paid the fee at the Brampton depot when I picked up the game, not in advance.

Then you may have gotten away with it.

I doubt they will charge you after the fact.

#12076 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I guess when I said "entertain" all offers I needed to be more specific lol. at least someone was entertained sorry about the break in.

Sell that stuff dirk and we can talk haha

new add "Transformers LE for trade for other pinball machines"

#12077 4 years ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

I guess when I said "entertain" all offers I needed to be more specific lol. at least someone was entertained sorry about the break in.
Sell that stuff dirk and we can talk haha
new add "Transformers LE for trade for other pinball machines"

I replied to a kijiji ad a number of years ago. I was still looking for my first pin. it was for a STTNG, It said 2k or trade. So I offered up a 2000 Polaris RMK 500 I had. The guy replied "NO, for another pinball machine you dumb, dumb".....basically anyway

That was before I knew how pins get traded so much.

#12078 4 years ago

lol dumb dumb... that's funny

#12079 4 years ago

Most common thing I get offered is guitars. No idea why. And I always say no trades too.

#12080 4 years ago

I have a buddy looking for a beater or players cond. Dr. Dude. He is in the mood for a refurb job. Let me know if you have something.

#12081 4 years ago

Anyone looking to move their Stern Pro machine? I've got a budget of 7k pm what you got prefer Edmonton area but will travel to Calgary. Cheers

#12082 4 years ago

Anyone want to trade their deadpool pro for my met pro?
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1459582587

#12083 4 years ago
Quoted from Waynezor:

Anyone looking to move their Stern Pro machine? I've got a budget of 7k pm what you got prefer Edmonton area but will travel to Calgary. Cheers

Quick check on kijiji-- Star trek in Calgary and a Mustang right there in Edmonton...both under $7k & both look real nice!! so let us know which one ya get!

#12084 4 years ago

Think there's a $6500 Met pro floating around the Edmonton area also

Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Quick check on kijiji-- Star trek in Calgary and a Mustang right there in Edmonton...both under $7k & both look real nice!! so let us know which one ya get!

#12085 4 years ago
Quoted from Waynezor:

There is a right purdy Met Pro right below your post, what is another $350 with all that gorgeous purple powder coat.

#12086 4 years ago

Mmm purple candy, I could also probably help a fellow local pinsider out a few hundred on the price as well

#12087 4 years ago

Who did the powder coat on those legs? That is exactly what I want to do for my S&S.

#12088 4 years ago
Quoted from TBatti:

Was going to see it. He is about a 4 minute drive from my house. Let you know if I can get out there.

Did you ever get a chance to check this TZ out? I see the price has dropped and the description has changed. He built it from parts?

#12089 4 years ago

Lots of nibbles on Demo Man - no bites. Grabbed some better pics.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/85192

#12090 4 years ago
Quoted from Linkage:

Lots of nibbles on Demo Man - no bites. Grabbed some better pics.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/85192

Fix the lockup and you double your customer base...

#12091 4 years ago

Anyone order from titan to Canada? How painful is the bendover for shipping?

#12092 4 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Not too bad. Reasonable, even, if memory serves.
Enter "Buffalo" at checkout for a 10% discount thanks to the beauties at Buffalo Pinball.

#12093 4 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

I believe it's about $12usd so I try to order as much as I can in one shipment. Titan10 gets you 10% off. I love the product but I will say I've started to notice rings breaking much faster lately. Slings are lasting about 1yr huo
(Even flippers are wearing thin at the tips and need to be rotated several times per year.)

#12094 4 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

I paid $12 on a $35 order.
The ratio is steep, but the shipping charge itself is fair, in my opinion.

#12095 4 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Most common thing I get offered is guitars. No idea why. And I always say no trades too.

I'll trade you three guitars for your Jungle Princess that's in my basement . Final offer!

#12096 4 years ago

For Sale in Calgary, Stern 2006 World Poker Tour. Full LEDs, white powder coating, super clean including a perfect playfield. No issues and plays 100%. $4700CAD. May consider trades.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/2006-stern-world-poker-tour-pinball/1461522008?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=ios_social

#12097 4 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

For Sale in Calgary, Stern 2006 World Poker Tour. Full LEDs, white powder coating, super clean including a perfect playfield. No issues and plays 100%. $4700CAD. May consider trades.
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/2006-stern-world-poker-tour-pinball/1461522008?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=ios_social

SOLD to a great guy!

#12098 4 years ago

How great?

#12099 4 years ago

Like, end of the rainbow great?
Or Meh, it's finally gone great...

#12100 4 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

I'm not 100% certain I want to get rid of this yet ... but since I've entertained a few inquiries already ... I might as well post this here ...
I'm interested in trading my showcase quality TSPP. I bought this John's Jukes about two months ago. You can still see it on their site flippers.com. It is basically brand new condition. Definately HUO. I paid a handsome amount for it, as I did not know when the next time I'd see one in such nice quality. To better describe the quality I'll quote John (hope he doesn't mind):

THE SIMPSONS PINBALL PARTY! (built June 16, 2004)

One of STERN PINBALL's most popular games, highly sought after and this one is one of the best of the HUO games. Owned since 2006 by a rock star (privacy rights preclude naming him) here in Vancouver, BC we have maintained this game in prestine condition. Now back in our shop for sale, we are cleaning it (dust happens!) and getting it back in tip-top shape to end up in a special collectors hands...lighting is original incandescent bulbs except for the hard to reach areas where we are installing daylight LEDs.
Look at the entrance flap on Moes Ramp - how many plays has this game had? 1,000? 750? 500? Perhaps 2,000 games at the most. No long term game bookkeeping counts remain so no real way of knowing (battery had died in recent past - no leakage - NVRAM installed now that it is in the shop), it is pretty obvious that this game has had very few plays!

The games I'm looking for are the follows:
Pirates of the Caribbean
Wizard of Oz
Scared Stiff
Twilight Zone
White Water
Batman 66 - Catwoman edition
Metallica - Pro or Premimum
Iron Maiden - any but prefer the LE
Monster Bash - remake limited edition

Obviously money will need to be involved to make the trade fair. Please PM me if you are interested.

This is still up for grabs. I’ll probably make a marketplace post in the next few days if I don’t make a deal with someone her... once I go through the “glamour” pictures of the beast on my phone.

There are 24,638 posts in this topic. You are on page 242 of 493.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/242?hl=waynezor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.