(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,772 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by KnockerPTSD
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,772 posts in this topic. You are on page 240 of 496.
#11951 4 years ago

I could hold a few for ya buddy!

#11952 4 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Man why do these games come up when I have less than no room???

Or in my case, no funds. There's a nice imdn for 7k by me. Also know of a 6200 MET and 6k sttng. Guess I should get a job

#11953 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Or in my case, no funds. There's a nice imdn for 7k by me. Also know of a 6200 MET and 6k sttng. Guess I should get a job

Lol

#11954 4 years ago

You hiring? Wife wants to move like yesterday

#11955 4 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

sexual misconduct complaints with HR would be weird.

Weird. And frequent.

#11956 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

You hiring? Wife wants to move like yesterday

You might want to find A job were you work inside as winter is coming.

#11957 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Guess I should get a job

Jobs get in the way of playing pinball

#11958 4 years ago

Was anyone here lucky enough to be the one to get the $1500 Big Hurt pinball machine in Calgary today? The ad is down now so I figured it was ok to discuss now. It looked to be in quite nice shape

#11959 4 years ago

Does anyone have a BK: SoR Pro they're looking to part with?

#11960 4 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Jobs get in the way of playing pinball

A truer statement has never been spoken

#11961 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Anyone got an AC/DC Luci for sale? Thanks.

I do

#11962 4 years ago

Any interesting widebody pins out there for sale or trade?

I've been toying with moving my Getaway and/or Fishtales. Might just list them both and use the funds to go hunting.

#11964 4 years ago
Quoted from shaub:Black Hole in Edmonton for $5500

Quoted from Firebaall:

Any interesting widebody pins out there for sale or trade?
I've been toying with moving my Getaway and/or Fishtales. Might just list them both and use the funds to go hunting.

I know of a sttng for trade and he was interested in 90s games. If interested, pm me

#11965 4 years ago

My neighbor just picked up a black hole and paid about half of the Edmonton ad. $2,800 I believe.
Edit: and it's his first pin so he didnt have some great connection or anything. Facebook listing then asked my opinion.

#11966 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I know of a sttng for trade and he was interested in 90s games. If interested, pm me

Thanks I appreciate the heads up. I have one already, though. It's one of my favourite pins.

I do need to say that I'm getting a few trade offers already, but I'm mainly looking for Williams/Bally 90s widebody machines. Shake the coconut tree, and see what falls out, I guess.

#11967 4 years ago
Quoted from Firebaall:

Thanks I appreciate the heads up. I have one already, though. It's one of my favourite pins.
I do need to say that I'm getting a few trade offers already, but I'm mainly looking for Williams/Bally 90s widebody machines. Shake the coconut tree, and see what falls out, I guess.

From my understanding, these are the WPC widebodies:

The Twilight Zone
Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure
Judge Dredd
Star Trek: The Next Generation
Popeye Saves the Earth
Demolition Man
Red & Ted's Road Show

#11968 4 years ago

I should have just said trade on superpins in the first place, to make it easier.

#11969 4 years ago
Quoted from Firebaall:

I guess I should have looked at your collection. Which is awesome btw!! I was going to suggest finding a judge but I see you have 2! If you got a bsd you'd have all my favorite 90s games.

#11970 4 years ago

I've been lazy on my judges. I bought them both needing a planet gearboxes rebuilt/replaced. Love the art so much, that I bought an extra playfield just to lean against the wall and look pretty.

#11971 4 years ago

I have the following pinball machines for sale.

Cash preferred, but trades towards value considered (prefer Stern pros or CGC games). Any game offered should be route ready (no projects).

Meteor - $2,000 OBO - new rectifier board, LED's, rebuilt drops, rebuilt flippers
World Cup Soccer 94 - $4500 OBO - Clear coated playfield, all LED's, new plastic set, new soccer ball, new soccer ball motor, new WPC-S MPU board, rebuilt flippers.

Shoot me a message if interested.

#11972 4 years ago
Quoted from Firebaall:

I've been toying with moving my Getaway and/or Fishtales.

I may be interested in your Getaway.

#11973 4 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

Was anyone here lucky enough to be the one to get the $1500 Big Hurt pinball machine in Calgary today? The ad is down now so I figured it was ok to discuss now. It looked to be in quite nice shape

My brother in Calgary replied to the guy but he said it was sold within 15 minutes of it being up. Someone got a pretty good deal by the pictures anyway.

#11974 4 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

I have the following pinball machines for sale.
Cash preferred, but trades towards value considered (prefer Stern pros or CGC games). Any game offered should be route ready (no projects).
Meteor - $2,000 OBO - new rectifier board, LED's, rebuilt drops, rebuilt flippers
World Cup Soccer 94 - $4500 OBO - Clear coated playfield, all LED's, new plastic set, new soccer ball, new soccer ball motor, new WPC-S MPU board, rebuilt flippers.
Shoot me a message if interested.

want that meteor in my mitts!

#11975 4 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

I may be interested in your Getaway.

Be careful saying that with a superpin in your collection!

#11976 4 years ago

I just picked up a Stripes and Solids EM, and I'll be damned if it isn't mostly working!

Plan is to refurb and trade up someday. Gateway drug?

#11977 4 years ago

I just picked up a clean haunted house in a trade, and while the plan is to play it for a while, if anyone here is specifically after one, feel free to let me know. I’d be interested in trading it (+ cash if needed) for a pin higher up on my wanted list. Mostly after a sega, but open to others from my list too. Would prefer to meet up in Manitoba or Saskatchewan, but shipping may be an option too.

#11978 4 years ago
Quoted from Firebaall:

Be careful saying that with a superpin in your collection!

Superpin is leaving the collection this weekend

#11979 4 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Superpin is leaving the collection this weekend

Time to go to worrrrk?!

#11980 4 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

want that meteor in my mitts!

We could probably make that happen. I think I'm driving up to Edmonton in Oct.

#11981 4 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

I just picked up a clean haunted house in a trade, and while the plan is to play it for a while, if anyone here is specifically after one, feel free to let me know. I’d be interested in trading it (+ cash if needed) for a pin higher up on my wanted list. Mostly after a sega, but open to others from my list too. Would prefer to meet up in Manitoba or Saskatchewan, but shipping may be an option too.

I wanted to add that along with sega, I’d be open to certain data easts and more affordable sterns too. I’d also consider a straight sale of haunted house, but would prefer a trade. I could add up to $1500 cash on my side for the right game in trade.

#11982 4 years ago

Posting my AFMR Limited Edition for sale. $9700. Black Trim. Topper is currently not installed and in factory original crate.

Route game. Recently cleaned and waxed. Cliffys since day 1 on shooter lane and the inlanes. Cabinet decals have a couple scratches. If you'd like detailed pictures of the game, send a PM.

Willing to ship at buyers cost.

#11983 4 years ago
Quoted from Archer600:

Posting my AFMR Limited Edition for sale. $9700. Black Trim. Topper is currently not installed and in factory original crate.
Route game. Recently cleaned and waxed. Cliffys since day 1 on shooter lane and the inlanes. Cabinet decals have a couple scratches. If you'd like detailed pictures of the game, send a PM.
Willing to ship at buyers cost.

Wish you were closer!

Rob

#11984 4 years ago

I have a Royal Flush for sale.

#11985 4 years ago
Quoted from pinfarmer:

I have a Royal Flush for sale.

Great game I just sold a nice one for 1000

#11986 4 years ago

Does anyone live near Cranbrook, could check out a game for me? Thanks for the help.

#11987 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Does anyone live near Cranbrook, could check out a game for me? Thanks for the help.

Lol, the only thing near cranbrook is cranbrook!! Good luck

#11988 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

I grew up in Cranbrook. Not sure if I'll be going back for a visit within a months time or not. If I do you I'll try to remember to message you if the pin is still around.

#11989 4 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Lol, the only thing near cranbrook is cranbrook!! Good luck

Says the guy from Nipawin.

#11990 4 years ago

Been looking for a South Park pin if anyone is willing to let one go. Top dollar for top condition, but I would be interested in a project also if nothing else is available.
Please PM if you want to sell, thanks.

#11991 4 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

Says the guy from Nipawin.

I got towns everywhere man. You city slickers have a center of your world complex. And no, i'm not comparing you to the real "think they are centre of Canada, the Big Smoke"

Edit: Although I will retract a bit, my closest pinhead is only a little closer than cranbooks closest pinhead on the pinmap

#11992 4 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

I got towns everywhere man. You city slickers have a center of your world complex. And no, i'm not comparing you to the real "think they are centre of Canada, the Big Smoke"
Edit: Although I will retract a bit, my closest pinhead is only a little closer than cranbooks closest pinhead on the pinmap

I strongly agree; Cranbrook is indeed the center of the world.

Just cuz they're not on pinside doesn't mean they don't exist.
I know pinheads in Fernie, Kimberley and Invermere.
Bet there's some in Creston too.

#11993 4 years ago
Quoted from TBatti:

I grew up in Cranbrook. Not sure if I'll be going back for a visit within a months time or not. If I do you I'll try to remember to message you if the pin is still around.

...I *knew* there was something off about you Tony - just couldn't put my finger on it!

#11994 4 years ago

Jurassic Park The Lost World is sold. Thanks for all of the interest.

#11995 4 years ago

Bump for Baywatch.

open to trades.

Quoted from derekbro:

Putting my Baywatch up forsale $5200obo (come at me pricing police).
If any of you were at YEGpin last year it would have been seen there.
I just recently restored it from the playfield up. Took everything off, cleaned, polished and waxed the playfield. Put all new posts and titan rubbers on. Cleaned and flame polished all the ramps. Put a new set of plastics on (still have all the originals as well). Put Cliffys on shark and earthquake hole. Full LED conversion which I think really makes this game pop (still have a couple spotlights and back strip light to install but not stock on the game). Installed mirror blades and probably the greatest feature on the game is the XL Color DMD. Also have some funko pop figurines of Pam and the hoff that we’re on the machine previously.
Side cabinet is in great condition, head cabinet has a couple scuffs. But over all in really nice condition.
Link to pictures
https://share.icloud.com/photos/0hwLv4O43n7STNaNQei-tMZug#St._Albert,_AB
Located in my garage right now so easy loading.

#11996 4 years ago

Firesale Demo Man - $3000

Buying a 57' Bel-Air with my 12 year old son so need to move some stuff quickly.

Nice shape Demo Man. Been routed, but is still overall great shape. Some head wear and cabinet fading, but the play-field is awesome.

Works and plays great EXCEPT for the DMD. Occasionally it "tears" and freezes. I though this was a screen issue, but looking further into it, it may be a board issue. Hence the price.

Only issues I've had otherwise with the game were a few optos went out which I replaced a few months back.

Shoot me a PM and I'll email some pics. Game is in Newfoundland, but I have lots of experience shipping. Can get as far as Ontario for ballpark 300 usually.

#11997 4 years ago

Same deal as above, I also have a couple project System 80's.

Raven, Bounty Hunter, El Dorado

Raven - This one would flip when I bought it like three years ago, but had been sitting a long time. I set it up last year and she would boot (displays & lights), but couldn't start a game. She's racked again now, so assume it's dead and a full project. PF has wear in a couple spots, cab isnt too bad. Has the aftermarket Raven backglass with the text Ive seen a couple times. $800

Bounty Hunter - LED. Restored with a MyPinball CPU. PF is nice, couple minor wear spots. Backglass is retouched. I routed this for like a year and she just crapped out (can't start game). Haven't done any testing. $1200

El Dorado City Of Gold - New pickup. LED PF. Partially shopped out. Was working fairly well, but went completely dead - no power. Think it has issues on the power supply. Needs a couple drop targets. Larger drop should be rebuilt. Coin mechs need to be rewired. Has a square 2"x2" hole cut into the rear of the bpdy for some reason. $1000.

Open to offers on multiples.

#11998 4 years ago

I have an IMVE, mint with ColorDMD. Or an AS Pro I Still like both so no hurry but would trade one for a ST Pro, a TWD Pro or Premium, very nice Metallica or perhaps a Deadpool Pro. Not selling.

#11999 4 years ago

Terminal city pinball championships coming up soon. Oct 4-6. Go get your tickets!

Thread on here and also a Facebook group, search it up.

#12000 4 years ago

Star Trek Pro for sale in Calgary, $6,700 obo

There are 24,772 posts in this topic. You are on page 240 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/240?hl=reccedg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.