(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,839 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Eagles77
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,839 posts in this topic. You are on page 237 of 497.
#11801 4 years ago
Quoted from Cam:

4 pins listed out of my 20 pins hardly constitutes my entire collection

Ha, okay. Just looked like more on a Kijiji browse. Sorry.

#11802 4 years ago

Cam you absolute madman!!!

#11803 4 years ago

GottA love Cam

#11804 4 years ago

Cam needs to calm down! Calm down Cam! Haha

#11805 4 years ago

America’s most haunted. I believe I’m the third owner. Game is huo. Has laserrific topper and cliffys.

$9200 no trades.

Buyer must make shipping arrangements.

#11806 4 years ago

Called Nitro last Saturday to inquire about a JP and no-one answered. Still waiting for a response...

#11807 4 years ago

No need to thumbs down spencer, amh is a really fun game.

#11808 4 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Called Nitro last Saturday to inquire about a JP and no-one answered. Still waiting for a response...

Maybe they just missed your email?

QSS

#11809 4 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Got mine ordered last week, make sure their email is correct from their site, its changed.

#11810 4 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

No need to thumbs down spencer, amh is a really fun game.

My apologies, Id been drinking, clearly too much, and thought Sandeep listed the game.

#11811 4 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

Maybe they just missed your email?
QSS

Quoted from libtech:

Got mine ordered last week, make sure their email is correct from their site, its changed.

I called and left a message with my email and phone number.

#11812 4 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

My apologies, Id been drinking, clearly too much, and thought Sandeep listed the game.

Lolololol

#11813 4 years ago

America’s most haunted. I believe I’m the third owner. Game is huo.

can confirm... This AMH is HUO I was the second owner, it came to me with a silly amount of low plays, and I didn't put on many!
buy with confidence ...great seller!
games built like a tank and is super fun!

#11814 4 years ago

Txs!!

Let’s get it done.

$9000

#11815 4 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

I called and left a message with my email and phone number.

Hi Spencer, unfortunately we didn't receive your msg. Please send email to [email protected]

Thanks,

Suzanne

#11816 4 years ago

Let’s get it done</blockquote

Hopefully the buyer of this game , won't get stuck behind a landslide... lol

#11817 4 years ago

Ha! Yeah was thinking of this the other day reading about Derek’s adventures getting to pinburgh.

#11818 4 years ago

Anyone have a Back To The Future they're looking to sell?

#11819 4 years ago

Thinking about selling my GnR or Pistol Poker. Located in Aurora.

#11820 4 years ago

Mint condition Metallica LE with a some extras.

$10,800

Prefer local deals.

#11821 4 years ago
Quoted from facelift:

selling my walking dead premium. Bought NIB from John's Jukes in Vancouver. Very low plays. $8000
Also selling my Embryon. Overhauled from John's Jukes in 2017. They also stripped the mylar and clear coated the playfield. New plastics.
Very nice example of a rare game. $3500
Pics can be found on craigslist in victoria, BC
Games located in Victoria, BC
Not the best pics, have a crappy camera.
Getting out of the short lived hobby of 5 years. Mainly a video arcade game collector and want the space to collect more of them instead.

TWD is now sold.
Thank you.

#11822 4 years ago

Super easy deal with Cam on Gold Smaug Limited Edition The Hobbit thanks a lot bud. I'm still recovering from blood loss from all the mosquitoes though.. Damn... Shoot me a message if you are willing to part with anything else bud!

#11823 4 years ago

Not entirely on topic but I'm selling my Donkey Kong on Kijiji but would also take pinball trades. It is an original DK with the plaque. It has a high score save kit installed as well as the DK trainer rom, DK pace rom and the DK deranged rom. Collector quality and then some. I can come down to $2,500.
Would be most interested in trading +/- cash for one of my wishlist games but will consider other titles.

Nintendo Donkey Kong arcade (original),
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/hamilton/nintendo-donkey-kong-arcade-original/1449604434?utm_source=com.google.android.apps.docs&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

Price: $ 2,900

#11824 4 years ago

My wife really wants a DK.
I don't want one that bad.
I think I will wait and see if a 1up is coming.

I would personally list it on the whats for sale in Michigain (no scammers) thread and ask to meet in windsor or sarnia. (just a thought).

#11825 4 years ago
Quoted from BMHouze:

I would personally list it on the whats for sale in Michigain (no scammers) thread and ask to meet in windsor or sarnia. (just a thought).

1up idnt doing Nintendo games (so they say) and (original) DK code isnt even technically owned by Nintendo. I cant see it happening. This one is for a collector anyway. Thanks so much for the tip.

#11826 4 years ago
Quoted from BMHouze:

https://www.amazon.com/Hallmark-Magic-Ornament-2018-Donkey/dp/B07H71JYLX

#11827 4 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

i ordered my jp le from player 1 last week

#11828 4 years ago

I’ve got a really high end Elvira Party Monsters loaded up with too many extras completed in a few days. Comes with real backglass, new playfield, two toned powdercoat, inside of cab redone, decals, custom powder coat of ramps inside cabinet, everything new or replaced etc etc etc by Gilles (stretch7) let me know if anyone is interested in it.

#11829 4 years ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

I’ve got a really high end Elvira Party Monsters loaded up with too many extras completed in a few days. Comes with real backglass, new playfield, two toned powdercoat, inside of cab redone, decals, custom powder coat of ramps inside cabinet, everything new or replaced etc etc etc by Gilles (stretch7) let me know if anyone is interested in it. Pm me as I rarely come on this forum

#11830 4 years ago

Demo Man for trade. Decent shape, more players than collectors quality. Looking for a Transformers, X-Men, Avengers, Roller Coaster Tycoon, Monopoly, etc. Something with more kid appeal / broader appeal. Plus or minus cash as needed.

#11831 4 years ago

Anyone interested in a Firepower project? Has no boards in the head. Wiring harness still there. Playfield looks decent but artwork is faded. Cold Lake, AB area. $500

Added over 5 years ago:

Firepower sold.

#11832 4 years ago

I’m in Toronto. Looking for a MM (or possibly MMr). I see one on Kijiji in Cold Lake, Alberta. Does anyone know the seller? Failing that, does anyone have one (or know of one) for sale? If so, please messsge me. Thanks. Ian

#11833 4 years ago

I'm looking for my next project, as I am almost done the "winter project" i picked up earlier this year (too much rain, not enough golf). So if anyone is looking to sell a pin needing some work, or a whole bunch of work let me know. Looking for a something in the late 80's to 90s pins as they are my favorites. Something in the range of High speed 2, Fire, T2, Judge Dredd etc. If someone wants to sell a project they won't get to send me a PM. I fix them up to keep them, not to just flip.

#11834 4 years ago

Hey Guys - thinking of putting my original run AC/DC up for sale - HUO original owner - comes with color DMD, powerblades, cannon mod,train mod, and swinging bell mod. Has all LED's. If any interest let me know. Not sure what the going rate is for one these days. Could consider a trade as well.

#11835 4 years ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

I'm looking for my next project, as I am almost done the "winter project" i picked up earlier this year (too much rain, not enough golf). So if anyone is looking to sell a pin needing some work, or a whole bunch of work let me know. Looking for a something in the late 80's to 90s pins as they are my favorites. Something in the range of High speed 2, Fire, T2, Judge Dredd etc. If someone wants to sell a project they won't get to send me a PM. I fix them up to keep them, not to just flip.

DUDE, I feel ya. I haven't even started one thing on my "start of summer" project. Its been a crazy ass busy summer with my boys sports and I'm doing a massive home reno. But i'm still pissed at myself that I haven't got started.
It's my WW cabinet refurb. I need to take it down, fill damage, repaint, decal. I basically have to get my shit together to have the cab painted before mid-late sept.

#11836 4 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

Hey Guys - thinking of putting my original run AC/DC up for sale - HUO original owner - comes with color DMD, powerblades, cannon mod,train mod, and swinging bell mod. Has all LED's. If any interest let me know. Not sure what the going rate is for one these days. Could consider a trade as well.

pro/prem/LE?

#11837 4 years ago
Quoted from mcuzz:

pro/prem/LE?

Must be a pro. Swinging bell mod.

#11838 4 years ago
Quoted from mcuzz:

pro/prem/LE?

PRO

#11839 4 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

DUDE, I feel ya. I haven't even started one thing on my "start of summer" project. Its been a crazy ass busy summer with my boys sports and I'm doing a massive home reno. But i'm still pissed at myself that I haven't got started.
It's my WW cabinet refurb. I need to take it down, fill damage, repaint, decal. I basically have to get my shit together to have the cab painted before mid-late sept.

Well sounds like you need to sell that project to me, I have the time to finish it

#11840 4 years ago

Anyone have a data east simpsons pin between toronto and ottawa?

#11841 4 years ago

Looking for a deadpool premium/le. Please dm me.

#11842 4 years ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

Well sounds like you need to sell that project to me, I have the time to finish it

I'm going to get to it here. BUT it's probably going on the block for trade a bit after its completed. It'll be quite nice!

#11843 4 years ago

Working Gottlieb Top Score. Need some love though (cleaning, new rubbers) $800. Message me for pics/video.

#11844 4 years ago

Stern potc. Good condition, full LEDs, plastic protectors and a few other mods.
Works perfect 6400$

#11845 4 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Any available anywhere, preferably in the Eastern US or Canada? The mintier the better!”
2 years ago
Mclean, VA
Expired!

#11846 4 years ago

Nascar and I could help you...

#11847 4 years ago
Quoted from BMHouze:

Nascar and I could help you...

Thanks, but I definitely want the GP version. Huge F1 fan. Not a NASCAR fan at all.

#11848 4 years ago

Looking for deadpool premium/le. Please dm me.

#11849 4 years ago

High end restoration of Elvira party monsters coming. New playfield, restored cab inside and out, all custom 2 toned red powdercoat, new plastics, everything new as needed. Real back glass special order from cpr, fully led’d and so much more. Gilles local restorer completed it. Dm me if interested.

#11850 4 years ago
Quoted from SeaLawyer:

Thanks, but I definitely want the GP version. Huge F1 fan. Not a NASCAR fan at all.

Toilet bowl racing.

Turn left. Turn left. Turn left. OH NO! What do I do now?! Oh yeah, turn left.

There are 24,839 posts in this topic. You are on page 237 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/237?hl=rascal-911 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.