(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,772 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by KnockerPTSD
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,772 posts in this topic. You are on page 236 of 496.
#11751 4 years ago

I have dealt with tommy for board repair aswell.
Great flat rate, quick turnaround, pics if you request.

#11752 4 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

I sent my Stern Spiderman to a guy in Ontario. Amazing service, fixed and returned in a week.

Can you PM his contact?

#11753 4 years ago
Quoted from BMHouze:

I have dealt with tommy for board repair aswell.
Great flat rate, quick turnaround, pics if you request.

Is he in Ontario?

#11754 4 years ago

Go to Kijiji and Google pinball.....way back on page 4 you'll see professional circuit board repairs. A picture of a Tommy pinball machine is in his picture.

#11755 4 years ago

I believe it was Tommy I used as well. He goes by Brent on Kijiji. Super fast turn around and cheap as well. Would not hesitate to use him again. Wish he did Arcade boards though.

#11756 4 years ago
Quoted from guard:

Go to Kijiji and Google pinball.....way back on page 4 you'll see professional circuit board repairs. A picture of a Tommy pinball machine is in his picture.

Yup, that's him.

#11757 4 years ago

I'm in Ottawa, looking for an EM or something around the $500-800 range between TO and MTL, anyone?

#11758 4 years ago

- Edit: game is pending sale -

Putting my 1984 Gottlieb "El Dorado City of Gold" on here to see if there is any interest. It has been lightly re-themed into an "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom" pin. There is a thread on here showing pics, but I can also email pictures to anyone that wants some that way.
I had my fun re-theming it, but in a 4 pin collection, I'm thinking it will go to make way for another pin. Without writing a novel, I'll try to give a decent description of the good and bad of it, and then can go into further detail in private message if anyone wants.

- game plays great. The cpu was sent away and nvram installed
- playfield is in pretty nice shape for one of its age
- new titan rubbers installed
- leds installed on both playfield and in head
- custom Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom translite made (and printed professionally on backlit material)
- custom Indy pop bumper decals and flipper decals installed (can easily be removed if wanted)
- custom Indiana Jones topper and instruction cards
- cabinet is in decent shape. The graphics on the head and body look nice. Where the front of the cabinet meets the right side, there is a 1mm gap. The cab is very solid, but thought it was worth mentioning. There is a chip about the size of a toonie on the left side of the cabinet head, towards the back. It doesn't affect the graphic art, and was painted black and is not too noticeable. But worth mentioning.
- the board that holds the leds in the head, has a crack line across it part way. Its not a crack all the way through, and the board is structurally sound, it just doesn't look great.
- biggest issue - currently does not play music / sounds. I have a soundboard for it, but I believe the sound chip is dead, and the 6530 chip is no longer produced. I believe the sound board is the issue, but I'm a pinball noob, so maybe its something else. I know pascal makes replacement soundboards for system 80a pins. I was debating going that route or custom Indiana Jones music setup. If this pin doesn't sell, I'll decide on one of those and finish the project up.

I have $1100 into it, so for now that is simply what I would like to get for it. If I don't, I'll likely keep it and fix the sound and just play it. Priority would be given though to anyone who has a pin from my wishlist (especially sega) that would like to take this and cash on trade. But if no one does, I'm fine with just selling it to.
With this being a cheaper pin, I'd prefer to not ship at this time. If a trade is worked out, I can possibly drive it part way to meet up, but I'd much prefer any potential buyer to come see it in person before buying. It has its pros and cons, and I feel the price is fair for what it both has and needs.

#11759 4 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

Putting my 1984 Gottlieb "El Dorado City of Gold" on here to see if there is any interest. s.

Should have decided this b4 your Edmonton trip and could have dropped it off here on your way! Lol

#11760 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Should have decided this b4 your Edmonton trip and could have dropped it off here on your way! Lol

I really should have! I went back and forth on the idea of selling it before the trip, but decided then that I wanted to keep it. But now I'm back on the other side of the fence and decided to sell/trade it.

#11761 4 years ago

Putting my 1984 Gottlieb "El Dorado City of Gold" on here to see if there is any interest.

PM sent

#11762 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

There is a Last Action Hero for sale in Quebec for only $5,500.
The price wasnt the only thing in his ad that made me chuckle......

Here's one for $4,500: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/ville-de-montreal/last-action-hero-demenagement-inclus/1449664970?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

#11765 4 years ago

Hello, anyone selling a excellent condition Sega Batman Forever? Please PM if you are looking to sell. Thanks!

#11766 4 years ago

Hey everyone, if anyone has anything in the 500-900 range between ottawa and toronto they are looking to get rid of let me know as i'm in between projects and eager to start the next one!

#11767 4 years ago

Huge thanks to ZERO from Calgary. Pickup was easy, and he helped big time with the plastic wrap and stairs. Super happy with the TNA I picked up from him, already have the LED package installed on the speakers, and I was able to fix the sound glitching / static issue as well, and the upper flipper repair was just a busted spring as well. Easy to fix. Took me forever to find a TNA console that was in any sort of good condition. I should also point out that ZERO has been super awesome to deal with post sale as well, just with little questions here and there. Totally awesome guy. Thanks again bud. (PS, I broke the upper flipper spring by playing for 12 hours, so yeah, my bad)

Delayed, but another big thanks to JESPERPARK as well for the MMLE console, she plays amazing! — I had a small issue with the left troll, but I did a rebuild on him and he is registering front and back now, and is as happy as a troll who gets smashed in the face can be now! — such an amazing game, and the sale was super easy and simple as well. (Also had a weird issue with Firmware flash going bad, but that was totally my fault.. I was able to repair that pretty easy since I am in the tech sector... These things can be stupid sometimes....)

Thanks again to you both, absolute pleasure to deal with.

If anyone is selling their Home Owned and good condition Hobbit let me know, I am looking to get the limited edition ones, but I would make offers on anything that is in good nick.

Cheers!

Man, I am totally loving Pinside and the Canadian community, and this hobby in general, I am up to 4 machines already, and I love tinkering with these damn things. I have also met some amazing people in this thread as well. You people are great.

#11768 4 years ago

selling my walking dead premium. Bought NIB from John's Jukes in Vancouver. Very low plays. $8000
Also selling my Embryon. Overhauled from John's Jukes in 2017. They also stripped the mylar and clear coated the playfield. New plastics.
Very nice example of a rare game. $3500
Pics can be found on craigslist in victoria, BC
Games located in Victoria, BC
Not the best pics, have a crappy camera.
Getting out of the short lived hobby of 5 years. Mainly a video arcade game collector and want the space to collect more of them instead.

#11769 4 years ago

Wow, that's a great price for a twd premium! I'm sure it won't last long. Glwts

#11770 4 years ago

Giving that twd away!

#11771 4 years ago
Quoted from MasterMG:

Huge thanks to ZERO from Calgary. Pickup was easy, and he helped big time with the plastic wrap and stairs. Super happy with the TNA I picked up from him, already have the LED package installed on the speakers, and I was able to fix the sound glitching / static issue as well, and the upper flipper repair was just a busted spring as well. Easy to fix. Took me forever to find a TNA console that was in any sort of good condition. I should also point out that ZERO has been super awesome to deal with post sale as well, just with little questions here and there. Totally awesome guy. Thanks again bud. (PS, I broke the upper flipper spring by playing for 12 hours, so yeah, my bad)

Thanks MasterMG! I'm glad you are enjoying it, thanks for being great to deal with as well. Recommend him to anyone, thanks again!

#11772 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Wow, that's a great price for a twd premium! I'm sure it won't last long. Glwts

Thanks. Yeah, someone is going to get a hell of a game. It's in superb condition.
Pinball is fun, but my main interest is the nostalgia for the video arcade games I played as a kid.
I never played the pins as a kid and find I have a hell of a time learning all the rules with my terrible memory!

#11773 4 years ago
Quoted from MasterMG:

Delayed, but another big thanks to JESPERPARK as well for the MMLE console, she plays amazing! — I had a small issue with the left troll, but I did a rebuild on him and he is registering front and back now, and is as happy as a troll who gets smashed in the face can be now! — such an amazing game, and the sale was super easy and simple as well. (Also had a weird issue with Firmware flash going bad, but that was totally my fault.. I was able to repair that pretty easy since I am in the tech sector... These things can be stupid sometimes....)
Thanks again to you both, absolute pleasure to deal with.
If anyone is selling their Home Owned and good condition Hobbit let me know, I am looking to get the limited edition ones, but I would make offers on anything that is in good nick.
Cheers!
Man, I am totally loving Pinside and the Canadian community, and this hobby in general, I am up to 4 machines already, and I love tinkering with these damn things. I have also met some amazing people in this thread as well. You people are great.

I agree about masterMG, he was fair and easy to do a deal with. Even brought 2 guys with strong backs to do the carrying. Sorry to hear about the troll Issue but glad you got it sorted out.

#11774 4 years ago

HUO low play RZ still avalible. $6750
Upgraded at factory with better LEDs, light up figures and plastic protectors.
Also has shaker and knocker.

#11775 4 years ago

I’m considering now to trade Wonka standard. Low low under 100 plays game mint HUO. Great game but I have potc le by jjp so I’m looking for deadpool premium but open to other trades. Just message me.

#11776 4 years ago

HUO (undocumented) World Poker Tour still available in Ottawa, Price $4,800.
I can ship nationwide at buyer expense following cleared funds.

#11779 4 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Oh my god I almost died laughing

No mirror blades in the pic so could be a total fake.

#11780 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO rob zombie for sale. I picked it in person directly from spooky in Wisconsin. Game has low plays, no shooter lane wear or wear on ramp. Has the upgraded lighted figures, the...”
2019-08-01
Wellesley, ON
6,700 (Firm)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 160 times

Link to ad

#11781 4 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Based on a bill of sale cost I would assume ?

Like others have said, it depends on the border guy/girl but you don't want to get caught (then flagged for future visits) trying to scam them on declared value. They can go through your phone and may hunt around, should they think that the pin is worth more. A hand written receipt is not worth the paper that it's written on, if they think that you are lying they will try to find something online to compare.

#11782 4 years ago

Anyone have a minty QC TOTAN available? I prefer brass hardware.

#11783 4 years ago

I have a 6M$M that needs a shop job and a connector redone
located in Ottawa would let go for 1200$

#11784 4 years ago

Also looking for a CQ Judge Dredd, please PM if you have one for sale. You must be willing to pack for shipping if not local to the Vancouver area but I will take care of all shipping arrangements. Thanks!

#11785 4 years ago

I'll be driving back into Saskatchewan again soon, so I thought I'd make another wanted post.

My budget is a bit higher this time, so hopefully that helps. I have $4500 to hopefully nab a pin from my wanted list. Some games I'm interested in are:
- Batman Forever
- Baywatch
- Demolition Man
- Independence Day
- Monopoly
- X-men Pro
- Starship Troopers
- 007 Goldeneye
- Star Wars Trilogy
- Harley Davidson (Sega/Stern)

For some I wouldn't look to spend my full budget, and for some I might not be able to find in my budget. But I thought I'd toss it out there and see if anything happens.
As mentioned, I will be in Saskatchewan in about a week, so pickup may be possible. I'm also open to the idea of shipping from a different province for the right game/price.
Thanks!

#11786 4 years ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

I’m considering now to trade Wonka standard. Low low under 100 plays game mint HUO. Great game but I have potc le by jjp so I’m looking for deadpool premium but open to other trades. Just message me.

Cash price?

#11787 4 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Is there anyone in Canada that offers board repair? I have a WPC-95 MPU with some battery corrosion.
I see a guy on eBay under "tommypinball". Is that Nitro?

that's probably this guy, Brent from Coldwater: https://www.maaca.org/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=25087&p=214157#p214157

#11788 4 years ago
Quoted from guard:

Dave Astill told me about him if he's the guy on Kijiji from the Orillia area....says he's the best. In fact he built Daves 'Rush" pinball...

ahhhhhh now it's all making sense to me. That Rush game was really well done. So grateful Dave had me over to play it.

#11790 4 years ago

One for 6k near me if anyone interested.

#11791 4 years ago

I'll be driving back into Saskatchewan again soon, so I thought I'd make another wanted post.
My budget is a bit higher this time, so hopefully that helps. I have $4500 to hopefully nab a pin from my wanted list. Some games I'm interested in are:
- Batman Forever
- Baywatch
- Demolition Man
- Independence Day
- Monopoly
- X-men Pro
- Starship Troopers
- 007 Goldeneye
- Star Wars Trilogy
- Harley Davidson (Sega/Stern)
For some I wouldn't look to spend my full budget, and for some I might not be able to find in my budget. But I thought I'd toss it out there and see if anything happens.
As mentioned, I will be in Saskatchewan in about a week, so pickup may be possible. I'm also open to the idea of shipping from a different province for the right game/price.
Thanks!

I would LOVE to find a Xmen pro for that price. I prefer the art package and I hate the iceman bridge ramp shot and dont even really care for the pop up nightcrawlers. Only thing worth the upgrade to me is the magneto disc. Love that.

#11792 4 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

One for 6k near me if anyone interested.

What is near you?

#11793 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I would LOVE to find a Xmen pro for that price. I prefer the art package and I hate the iceman bridge ramp shot and dont even really care for the pop up nightcrawlers. Only thing worth the upgrade to me is the magneto disc. Love that.

Yeah out of all the ones I listed, xmen pro was probably the biggest reach at that budget. I too prefer the look of the pro

#11795 4 years ago

You sure you dont want to ask for 13k? Lol.
Glws

#11796 4 years ago

Whoever was looking for a hobbit in Edmonton Cam put his Smaug back up for sale

#11797 4 years ago

Metallica LE in immaculate condition with shaker, art blades, UV rail lighting mod, Cliffys, and more.

Bag still stapled to cabinet.

$10,800, or $11,300 with ColorDMD.

Prefer local deal.

#11798 4 years ago
Quoted from wolv3:

Whoever was looking for a hobbit in Edmonton Cam put his Smaug back up for sale

Looks like he's trying to move his entire collection. Wonder if that's market based or personal. Crazy amount of pins.

#11799 4 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Looks like he's trying to move his entire collection. Wonder if that's market based or personal. Crazy amount of pins.

4 pins listed out of my 20 pins hardly constitutes my entire collection

#11800 4 years ago

FIRE SALE!!!!!!!

There are 24,772 posts in this topic. You are on page 236 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/236?hl=sandeep and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.