(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,637 posts
  • 702 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 21 minutes ago by Hammer3246
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 24,637 posts in this topic. You are on page 234 of 493.
#11651 4 years ago
Quoted from Malibu-SS:

You can do it you can do it!

ditto

#11652 4 years ago

What’s an Apollo 13 worth these days?

#11653 4 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Whitewater and Black Rose

Black rose is awesome. Nice snag. Transprtr is good people.

#11654 4 years ago

Added a couple more games to my wanted list I’m ready to trade my Star Wars pro. I’ve added the Millenium Falcon and Screen Bezel to the mini LCD, also a Storm Trooper shooter rod. Thanks Libtech. Picked it us as a Show game a year ago, about 1000 plays.

Interested in:
Deadpool
Iron man
Spider Man
Star Trek
Metallica
Game of thrones
Maybe others...
Get in touch with what you have

Added over 5 years ago:

Star Wars now Sold

#11655 4 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

What did you find? Also, someone buy that pinball magic, that game is awesome.

If I need to ask, I cant afford it

#11656 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Pat:

Added a couple more games to my wanted list I’m ready to trade my Star Wars pro. I’ve added the Millenium Falcon and Screen Bezel to the mini LCD, also a Storm Trooper shooter rod. Thanks Libtech. Picked it us as a Show game a year ago, about 1000 plays.
Interested in:
Deadpool
Iron man
Spider Man
Star Trek
Metallica
Game of thrones
Maybe others...
Get in touch with what you have

This games a beauty, & Pats a good guy, trade with confidence!

#11657 4 years ago

Anyone interested in a 1976 "hokus pokus" it's a project I bought as part of a package a bit ago. I put it in a corner and forgot about it.

If someone is interested I can pull it out and take pictures. All i really remember about it was that the back door was missing.
$750 if Interested. (And it's in Saskatoon)

#11658 4 years ago
Quoted from ranchero:

Anyone interested in a 1976 "hokus pokus" it's a project I bought as part of a package a bit ago. I put it in a corner and forgot about it.
If someone is interested I can pull it out and take pictures. All i really remember about it was that the back door was missing.

Those damn back door bandits!

#11659 4 years ago
Quoted from ranchero:

You picked up a Popeye? Is it out on location anywhere?

#11660 4 years ago

Anyone have any spare invisiglass to part with standard body size. Just dm me price please.

#11661 4 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

This games a beauty, & Pats a good guy, trade with confidence!

Thanks Dustin, appreciate the kinds words. I’ve had some nice trade offers but nothing that has my two boys excited, lol. Star Wars now for sale, $7250. Need some piggy bank cash to buy a Deadpool

Added over 5 years ago:

Star Wars is now Sold!!!
Thanks for all the trade offers
Step 2, order a Deadpool Pro

#11662 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Rob zombie for sale $6900.
Huo I'm the original owner.

Forgot to add my RZ has the 3 factory upgrades, the light up figures, better LEDs and plastic protectors.

It also has the real knocker upgrade and shaker motor.

Game only has a few hundred plays zero shooter lane wear and no wear on ramp flap.

#11663 4 years ago

Looking for a Harley Davidson either version

#11664 4 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Capcom- Airborne
Capcom- Pinball Magic
Sega - Apollo 13

Would prefer these didn't sell but they are all in beautiful shape and play great. Plus all the high scores he has are pretty easy to beat

#11665 4 years ago

Those capcoms are so cool. Only played airborne once, very unique game. Glws

#11666 4 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Only played airborne once, very unique game. Glws

True and thanks for the well wishes

Quoted from Pingball:

. Plus all the high scores he has are pretty easy to beat

And that is just plain mean... lol

#11667 4 years ago

Medusa is sold, Txs to those who had interest.

Overpriced rob zombie still available.

#11668 4 years ago

Does anyone know the kijiji user "Andre" in Calgary selling the Swords of Fury? Thanks

#11669 4 years ago

Anyone in Canada have a sing along they want to sell?

#11670 4 years ago
Quoted from roar:

Nothing has come up from a trade perspective so I am fully open to selling my LOTR. Asking $8,500.

LOTR is sold.

#11671 4 years ago
Quoted from Stretch7:

Anyone in Canada have a sing along they want to sell?

There is one in Quebec

#11672 4 years ago

If picking up a used machine from the US are there issues with crossing back into Canada?

#11673 4 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

If picking up a used machine from the US are there issues with crossing back into Canada?

You will have to pay HST/GST unless you get a relaxed border guy.

#11674 4 years ago

Based on a bill of sale cost I would assume ?

#11675 4 years ago

Have seller write receipt on any piece of paper with his name and phone number and amount he sold it for. Give it to border, they will send you inside ask a few questions, then google the game to find approximate value to keep you honest. Then you will pay 12% tax on the converted Canadian value.

Be reasonably honest with the price, they aren’t dummies.

#11676 4 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Go thru a Alberta border and tax is only 5% of value.

#11677 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Go thru a Alberta border and tax is only 5% of value.

13% in Ontario

You pay tax on the value over and above your tax exemption. If you're in the states more than 48 hours that's $800 tax free, go with your significant other, maybe $1600?

I bought an EM pin and an arcade game ($750 USD each) in May with my wife, we were in the US over a weekend, we had receipts for everything, customs waived us through.

#11678 4 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Have seller write receipt on any piece of paper with his name and phone number and amount he sold it for. Give it to border, they will send you inside ask a few questions, then google the game to find approximate value to keep you honest. Then you will pay 12% tax on the converted Canadian value.
Be reasonably honest with the price, they aren’t dummies.

This 100%. When I brought a pin back over the border, I had the bill of sale, the message conversations between myself and the seller, as well as past sales examples of the same pinball machine through pinside over the last two years. I had it all printed out, and the border worker really appreciated it. They were able to put me through very quickly and smoothly, as I did the research work for them to show I wasn't trying to pull a fast one on the pins value.

#11679 4 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

This 100%. When I brought a pin back over the border, I had the bill of sale, the message conversations between myself and the seller, as well as past sales examples of the same pinball machine through pinside over the last two years. I had it all printed out, and the border worker really appreciated it. They were able to put me through very quickly and smoothly, as I did the research work for them to show I wasn't trying to pull a fast one on the pins value.

I did the same... declared the full value of what I paid, the boarder guard was astonished at what it cost and the team inside were also beside themselves, they were asking eachother what code to use to charge me, they said something amusement devices, I can't recall... no duty was charged, only taxes. I was in and out in less then 10 minutes I'd say... wallet was a little lighter too

#11680 4 years ago

I'm looking for a METALLICA (PRO) on the East Coast, I'm in Montreal....let me know if you know anyone! Thanks.

#11681 4 years ago

I've brought more games up thru the border than I care to remember, only been waived thru once, that was a good day!! Living close to the border, I always get parts shipped there and go across, recently set a new personal record got waived thru with an over $400US parts order!! Count on paying the taxes, but you can get lucky!!

#11682 4 years ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

Anyone have any spare invisiglass to part with standard body size. Just dm me price please.

Got lots!

#11683 4 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Good Day All:

found a wish list game so one of prized pins must go....

If anybody has any interest in a:
Capcom- Airborne
Capcom- Pinball Magic
Sega - Apollo 13

please let me know

Thanks to everyone who inquired about these pins ...
Apollo 13 will be landing in a new home soon!
Again
Thank you !

#11684 4 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Thanks to everyone who inquired about these pins ...
Apollo 13 will be landing in a new home soon!
Again
Thank you !

When do you need a hand moving it?

#11685 4 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

More
When do you need a hand moving it?

Will schedule day when your not at the 7-11

#11686 4 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Will schedule day when your not at the 7-11

I start my week off tomorrow morning. Lemme know...

#11687 4 years ago

I’m currently roadtripping from Neepawa Manitoba to Edmonton Alberta, and back. I’m currently in North Battleford Saskatchewan.
I’m not sure which route I’ll be taking home from Edmonton, but if anyone has a pin that they’d like to sell that fits the following, please let me know. I might be able to swing by and pick it up.
I’d be interested in:
-preferably Tv or movie based from late 80s, early to mid 90s
-budget tops out at $3300.
Examples: teenage mutant ninja turtles, the Simpsons, lethal weapon 3, last action hero, no fear, most segas, etc (my wish list on pinside has more listed)

#11688 4 years ago

Also, has anyone here gone to look at the Johnny mnemonic in Edmonton? It’s cab is faded and it has a reset issue, but if they are willing to negotiate price it might not be bad. I had my eye on the last action hero that was on Edmonton kijiji but it sold just before I made the drive out.

#11689 4 years ago

Hi guys, I'm new to Pinside but very happy/excited to be part of this community. I hear it's the "place to be" for anyone who loves pinball ... so I already feel at home!

I just had a short conversation with extraballingtmc. I was inquiring about his Rob Zombie, that I'd love to have, but unfortunately he has explained to me that this would involve using depots, etc. Something I don't want to get involved with.

But I'm in the GTA on Ontario and I'm looking to buy locally. My most wanted pins at the moment are (preferably Pro if applicable):

- Scared Stiff
- Black Hole
- The Simpsons Pinball Party
- WOZ
- Transformers
- Star Wars
- Phantom of the Opera
- Elvira and the Party Monsters
- Iron Maiden
- Rob Zombie

Please PM me even if you MIGHT have one for sale, or know of somewhere in the GTA that might have one for sale ... heck, even if you know a good place in the area that to play pins.

Looking forward to learning lots and contributing to the forums.

#11690 4 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

Hi guys, I'm new to Pinside but very happy/excited to be part of this community. I hear it's the "place to be" for anyone who loves pinball ... so I already feel at home!
I just had a short conversation with extraballingtmc. I was inquiring about his Rob Zombie, that I'd love to have, but unfortunately he has explained to me that this would involve using depots, etc. Something I don't want to get involved with.
But I'm in the GTA on Ontario and I'm looking to buy locally. My most wanted pins at the moment are (preferably Pro if applicable):
- Scared Stiff
- Black Hole
- WOZ
- Transformers
- Star Wars
- Phantom of the Opera
- Iron Maiden
- Rob Zombie
Please PM me even if you MIGHT have one for sale, or know of somewhere in the GTA that might have one for sale ... heck, even if you know a good place in the area that to play pins.

POST #11662

#11691 4 years ago

Thank you my fellow Militonian. I PM'd him.

#11692 4 years ago

3 Miltonians in the same thread????
Awesome!

#11693 4 years ago
Quoted from mIkea:

Awesome!

When did Maplehurst get Internet for the clientele? ?

#11694 4 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

- Scared Stiff
- Black Hole
- WOZ
- Transformers
- Star Wars
- Phantom of the Opera
- Iron Maiden
- Rob Zombie

Should be able to find a few of those local to you. Always nice to drive and pick up game vs shipping which can be challenging.

Good luck with your search!

#11695 4 years ago
Quoted from mIkea:

Awesome!

Ok guys calm down, you don't want to open a rift in space time or something... Lol

#11696 4 years ago
Quoted from guard:

When did Maplehurst get Internet for the clientele? ?

#11697 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Forgot to add my RZ has the 3 factory upgrades, the light up figures, better LEDs and plastic protectors.
It also has the real knocker upgrade and shaker motor.
Game only has a few hundred plays zero shooter lane wear and no wear on ramp flap.

I have played this machine and it plays very sweet. also bought many machines from him. buy in confidence.

#11698 4 years ago

Anyone having trouble getting to the stern website? Trying to download new code for GOT and the site won't load on my mac.

#11699 4 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Anyone having trouble getting to the stern website? Trying to download new code for GOT and the site won't load on my mac.

Worked fine for me. New code is amazing! Perhaps try a different browser?

#11700 4 years ago
Quoted from guard:When did Maplehurst get Internet for the clientele? ?

I literally choked on my beer when I read this. Well played!

There are 24,637 posts in this topic. You are on page 234 of 493.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/234?hl=wolv3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.