(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,841 posts in this topic. You are on page 231 of 497.
#11501 4 years ago

23 post when I logged in, none of them about machines for sale lol.
What's done is done. What needed to be said has been said. Let's try to avoid making this a running topic for the next few days. Did anyone end up getting that $2,300 Getaway on Kijiji or was it indeed a scammer?

#11502 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

23 post when I logged in, none of them about machines for sale lol.
What's done is done. What needed to be said has been said. Let's try to avoid making this a running topic for the next few days. Did anyone end up getting that $2,300 Getaway on Kijiji or was it indeed a scammer?

Seller replied to me saying he thinks it’s sold... I told him congrats. So if it was a scam he didn’t try and scam me.

#11503 4 years ago
Quoted from Cam:

Everyone, he’s referring to me.
Dear Sean, Damien, or wizardscastle,
Unreal, now you’ve threatened me via text to call everyone at the company I work at to tell them I ripped you off?! And now publicly saying you’re going to get the Police involved? I’ve done nothing wrong, short of not replying promptly enough for your liking.
After hounding me for WEEKS via kijiji, pinside and text. I finally agreed to ship, take many rounds of pictures. You’ve honestly been the absolute worst buyer I’ve ever dealt with on kijiji or pinside. I’ve never met a more impatient, pushy and demanding stranger. You’ve wasted way too many hours of my time.
I’m a fair and honest guy, I was never intending to keep your deposit, I’ve just been through an insanely busy week at work and home (and I warned you of that). But after the shit you’ve pulled consider it gone. I hope this turns out to be a cheap $100 lesson for you about being a nice, decent and respectful human.
If you were going to lose your nut, why not just call me like an adult?
And why do you have 2 pinside accounts?
Ps. If you really need the $100 back to help pay for the hot water tank that you used for an excuse to get out of the deal, call me.
Cam

Quoted from aeonblack:

Except for last month when you told me you were interested in my Dialed In and, after I sent pictures and got a shipping quote and went over everything with you, you went quiet for 2 days, then replied you would get back to me that week and then ghosted me for 10 days only to tell me "I've had a lot of things come up and unfortunately I'm going to have to put pinball off for a while."....and then you struck up a deal with Cam immediately after. Cooool story bro.

Dialed in on trade I'm here still if interested

#11504 4 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

"I've had a lot of things come up and unfortunately I'm going to have to put pinball off for a while."....and then you struck up a deal with Cam immediately after. Cooool story bro.

And then tried to strike a deal with me for my TNA this past weekend. Was eager to send a deposit before we settled on a price.

Sounds like I dodged a bullet, as we were close on a deal.

#11505 4 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

And then tried to strike a deal with me for my TNA this past weekend. Was eager to send a deposit before we settled on a price.
Sounds like I dodged a bullet, as we were close on a deal.

If by "bullet" you mean $100 buckaroos in your pocket.

Sounds like someone's pinball eyes are bigger than his wallet/gut-check.

#11506 4 years ago

Have a few bits FS:

Stern led dmd newer with red filter, $150
spike shaker (pinball life) $120
2x Full set of stern armour for newer clasp games (rails, lockbar, legs, levelers, backbox hinge) I use these when powdercoating games (send them and keep the origional so the game is playable) - $250 each set

#11507 4 years ago

Why is this deposit so small? I usually ask for 10% deposit. I have been asked for 25% deposit. $100 deposit is laughable unless it's a $1000 game.

#11508 4 years ago

anyone have a mechanical or electromechanical slot machine?

#11509 4 years ago

TSPP still up for sale, lots of interest but no commitments yet! Pm me

#11510 4 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

anyone have a mechanical or electromechanical slot machine?

*Grumble grumble grumble*

#11511 4 years ago

I have a 25 cent 1982 bally slot machine.

#11512 4 years ago

Strange World is now sold.

#11513 4 years ago

Whitewater deal fell apart... Still searching !

#11514 4 years ago

Oh, so this is where all the cool people hang out.

#11515 4 years ago
Quoted from dos_reboot:

Oh, so this is where all the cool people hang out.

Welcome to a new addiction.... This thread.

#11516 4 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Welcome to a new addiction.... This thread.

Daily dose!!!

#11517 4 years ago

Wanted to say thanks to transprtr4u for hooking me up with the Shadow WOOT!

#11518 4 years ago

Hi this is my first post > I'm wanting to buy my first pinball machine. Mostly interested in EM and while I don't mind a bit of a project, I don't want my first machine to become a 5 year-all consuming-garage filling-parts all over the place, undertaking (my wife won't allow anymore of those!). Please let me know if you have something for sale and are either willing to ship or are within 7hrs drive from Winnipeg.

BTW, I dig pointy people!

#11519 4 years ago
Quoted from howlndog:

Hi this is my first post > I'm wanting to buy my first pinball machine. Mostly interested in EM and while I don't mind a bit of a project, I don't want my first machine to become a 5 year-all consuming-garage filling-parts all over the place, undertaking (my wife won't allow anymore of those!). Please let me know if you have something for sale and are either willing to ship or are within 7hrs drive from Winnipeg.
BTW, I dig pointy people!

My friend has a Volley for sale.......I will get him to contact you shortly

#11520 4 years ago

Volley is one of my favorite pins! Great game and a good EM to start with especially if it’s fully working when you get it. Good luck and welcome to this awesome hobby!

#11521 4 years ago

Howlndog welcome to the forum - nice to have another Winnipeger in the addiction (I mean hobby)!

#11522 4 years ago

Volley is a perfect game to start with.

#11523 4 years ago

fyi, Pin-Bar in Calgary has a few games up for sale

Avengers Hulk LE- 6k
Wizard of Oz ruby red- 9k
TOTAN- 8.5k

can email Arlen at [email protected], not sure if he'd wrap and pallet to ship it out, but I am sure there are local guys that would help if you dropped them a few bucks.

#11524 4 years ago
Quoted from JoshODBrown:

Avengers Hulk LE- 6k
TOTAN- 8.5k
can email Arlen at [email protected], not sure if he'd wrap and pallet to ship it out, but I am sure there are local guys that would help if you dropped them a few bucks.

That TOTAN is super buggy. I played it three weeks ago. It had just been fixed. Didn't last an hour. Staff were very frustrated. Caveat emptor, as with everything.

That said, it is a beautiful machine as it carries turquoise powder-coating.

#11525 4 years ago
Quoted from JoshODBrown:

Avengers Hulk LE- 6k
TOTAN- 8.5k

WOZ is Sold!

TOTAN and Avengers still available...

#11526 4 years ago

Congrats to the new owner! Melt the witch is just the beginning

#11527 4 years ago

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone... I'm looking forward to this!

#11528 4 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

*Grumble grumble grumble*

SO I CAN SHARE THEM WITH MEEGIS

#11529 4 years ago
Quoted from Malibu-SS:

My friend has a Volley for sale.......I will get him to contact you shortly

oh man, I'd love a volley.

#11530 4 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

SO I CAN SHARE THEM WITH MEEGIS

See my avatar :p

#11531 4 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

oh man, I'd love a volley.

Steve from porters lake strangely disagrees!

#11532 4 years ago

Steve isn’t qualified to browse with an iPad

#11533 4 years ago

Still want to know why Sean has multiple accounts? I don’t understand?

#11534 4 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Still want to know why Sean has multiple accounts? I don’t understand?

One is used strictly for busting major fraud cases

#11535 4 years ago

Bad Cats and DE Batman up for trade.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1442786688

&

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1442787837

Police Force is also still available.

Added over 5 years ago:

Batman is gone.

Added over 5 years ago:

Bad Cats & Batman both gone.

#11536 4 years ago

I have a medieval madness and a monster bash that i would sell. Changes in priorities, what can you do?

#11537 4 years ago

I was going to message you about the data east Batman, but looks like it’s pending already. Congrats on the fast trade, and congrats to whoever is getting it!

#11538 4 years ago

As is often the case, some people interested but no sale yet. Thus, a price drop!

Mint HUO Avengers LE ($6250 CDN). Its the blue version with a lot of mods / extras (see previous posts for full list).

Local cash sale only. PM me for pictures if you are interested.

#11539 4 years ago

Game of thrones pro with color dmd shaker motor and a few mods. In fantastic shape. Not certain I want to part with it but up for any offers or trades to consider. Fun game... feel like I'm a little disinterested in the hobby right now. Hoping that the right change might relight the fire but not committing to parting with it. Lemme know.

#11540 4 years ago

Looking for a Pinbot near the Alberta Area if any sellers.

#11541 4 years ago

Mike W has one maybe you can pry it out of him.

Quoted from wolffcub:

#11543 4 years ago

Mildly considering letting my decked out Metallica Pro go but only if I can get a reasonable amount for the love I have put into this game. I bought it new in box from player one Toronto last year. It has a production date of March 2018. Its been in my house the entire time and has low plays. I love this game and bought it as a Metallica fan (hense the money I dropped into it.) Perfect shape. Here are most of what I've done and I have receipts almost everything. Still have all the original parts.
-ColorDMD
-Dmd gasket
-Pingraffix art blades, 3D snake, Tournament button cover
-Mezel Mods snake fangs, tongue x2, Sparky helmet el lighting
-every Cliffy available
-Light blocking cross inserts
-Pinnovators Sub kit
-Pinbits Sparky airball guard
-Toronto Pinball Exchange custom lights
-Guitar picks
-Shaker motor
-purple T molding
-Titan rings
-locknuts changed to chrome domes
-Coin Taker Cemetary Arch (lighting changed to purple), Creeping Death speaker decal
-Snake wireform powdercoated green
-Crank it up light panel
-Speaker lighting purple
-Coffin skull insert
-Plastics protectors
Full transparency I have $11,000 into this. I dont expect to get that all back but let me know if there is a true Metallica fan out there looking for one hell of a decked out game.

#11544 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Mildly considering letting my decked out Metallica Pro go but only if I can get a reasonable amount for the love I have put into this game. I bought it new in box from player one Toronto last year. It has a production date of March 2018. Its been in my house the entire time and has low plays. I love this game and bought it as a Metallica fan (hense the money I dropped into it.) Perfect shape. Here are most of what I've done and I have receipts almost everything. Still have all the original parts.
-ColorDMD
-Dmd gasket
-Pingraffix art blades, 3D snake, Tournament button cover
-Mezel Mods snake fangs, tongue x2, Sparky helmet el lighting
-every Cliffy available
-Light blocking cross inserts
-Pinnovators Sub kit
-Pinbits Sparky airball guard
-Toronto Pinball Exchange custom lights
-Guitar picks
-Shaker motor
-purple T molding
-Titan rings
-locknuts changed to chrome domes
-Coin Taker Cemetary Arch (lighting changed to purple), Creeping Death speaker decal
-Snake wireform powdercoated green
-Crank it up light panel
-Speaker lighting purple
-Coffin skull insert
-Plastics protectors
Full transparency I have $11,000 into this. I dont expect to get that all back but let me know if there is a true Metallica fan out there looking for one hell of a decked out game.

Willing to ship. References available. I am a member of the Hammer City Pinball League. I baby my games.

#11545 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Full transparency I have $11,000 into this.

That's a true fan!

#11546 4 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Mike W has one maybe you can pry it out of him.

I tried. No luck

#11547 4 years ago

Avengers LE sale pending

#11548 4 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Patience with this one, there were tons made. One will show up eventually.....

#11549 4 years ago

I’m considering trading my TOM for a TOTAN +- cash. It needs to be in nice shape as mine is right up there. If you need more info please pm me. Enjoy the summer pinheads!

#11550 4 years ago

Coming soon for sale/trade:

Nicest Terminator 2 that plays amazing:

Chrome edition
Cab decals
Translite
Decals
New playfield
Chrome metal for plastics
T2000 shooter lane metal cover
Metal flipper covers
New star posts
titan rubbers
Pinsound board
Custom t2 chrome edition t1000 mod
Custom chrome edition laser canon mod
Active helicopter chopper mod
Active police car with flashing lights
Powder hinges ramp coin door gun and apron
Pinball plating chrome rails, legs, lockdown bar
Color dmd
HD stern glass

PM if interested.

There are 24,841 posts in this topic. You are on page 231 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/231?hl=flipordie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.