(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,642 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by cait001
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 24,642 posts in this topic. You are on page 229 of 493.
#11401 4 years ago

Breakshot is sold, again lol.

#11402 4 years ago

I’ve known momm for years, she gives great service.

#11403 4 years ago
Quoted from MOMM:

Thanks for the business! We’ll continue to provide the best service and support in the country.

Unbelievable how fast your service is! Thanks Momm, Black Knight LE is in the house!

#11404 4 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Wouldn't recommend it. More expensive, and you don't get Canadian coin mechs or the tournament button on Sterns. Go with Momm or playdium. I've bought from both. Great pricing and great service. Oh, and support Canadian businesses!

Thanks for the advice. I suspected this may be so. Challenge is sometimes what I'm looking for is not in stock at either Nitro or P1. I've bought all my NIB at P1 thus far as I'm in Ontario. I've often also checked with Nitro by phone or email and have always been told I'm better to buy from P1. Maybe that's due to shipping costs or it's local if I have a challenge, IDK.

#11405 4 years ago

Anybody had any interaction with Mike from Burlington on Kijiji? He has the High Speed posted with no pics at $1,600. I messaged him as soon as he posted it and again this morning saying I'm local and can come to take a look. No response. Feels like another fishing for suckers ad but always worth checking out. High Speed is on my wanted list so I see all the fake ads. (Usually High speed 1 and 2 or Addams family. Also had "Hany Makram" try to rip me off for an Xmen pro)

#11406 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Anybody had any interaction with Mike from Burlington on Kijiji? He has the High Speed posted with no pics at $1,600. I messaged him as soon as he posted it and again this morning saying I'm local and can come to take a look. No response. Feels like another fishing for suckers ad but always worth checking out.

It seemed fishy to me too. Very short ad, didn't have any pics up when I saw the ad, no other items for sale, seems like a lower price than others for current market value.

#11407 4 years ago

Agreed. Just crossing my fingers that it is cheap and no pics because it is beat up. I'd like to fix one up.

#11408 4 years ago

Sounds like the scam me and you ran into a few months ago when looking for getaway. The guy I picked up my f14 from in New York messaged me this morning saying his friend is selling a high speed 1. I can get more details if you’re interested.

#11409 4 years ago

Posted a Capcom Airborne on Kijiji. Very nice example of a hard to find game. Shopped full non ghosting LEDs and Titan rubber
1 of 600 made

#11410 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Anybody had any interaction with Mike from Burlington on Kijiji? He has the High Speed posted with no pics at $1,600. I messaged him as soon as he posted it and again this morning saying I'm local and can come to take a look. No response. Feels like another fishing for suckers ad but always worth checking out. High Speed is on my wanted list so I see all the fake ads. (Usually High speed 1 and 2 or Addams family. Also had "Hany Makram" try to rip me off for an Xmen pro)

I messaged him twice with no response and I'm right near him in the same postal code area.

How would this scam work? Is he looking for somebody to respond who can't come see it and hope they send him money?

#11411 4 years ago

Maybe just fishing for emails?

Price is pretty cheap so scam for sure unless it’s a project pin

#11412 4 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Maybe just fishing for emails?
Price is pretty cheap so scam for sure unless it’s a project pin

Unless someone just got in sooner and it sold within seconds and he does not want to respond to anymore messages since it is sold already.

#11413 4 years ago
Quoted from Sleepy:

I messaged him twice with no response and I'm right near him in the same postal code area.
How would this scam work? Is he looking for somebody to respond who can't come see it and hope they send him money?

Yea that’s usually how it works. Or ask for a deposit to hold and then disappear.

#11414 4 years ago

No guarantee it is the same person, but I had a similar experience with a Mike on Kijiji in that area a couple years back, when I was shopping for a SBM. In this case I let on I was from Winnipeg (my bad) so he emailed back and forth a few times, until I said I was able to check it out in person, then radio silence thereafter. Unfortunately I never kept his actual email address...

#11415 4 years ago

Dialed In Standard w/Invisiglass $9500

Hobbit LE Smaug Edition $9500

Wizard of Oz LE Ruby Red 75th $11500 SOLD

Tales of the Arabian Nights $9500

Whirlwind $4500

Wipe Out$2900

#11416 4 years ago

May sell my Walking Dead pro
Super clean, comes with:
custom painted walker
zombie shooter rod
stern 'bloody' armour kit
shaker
colour dmd
art blades
and upgraded woofer

Price is $7600 for anyone on here, can take a few hundred off if you dont want the colour dmd. Only trade would be a deadpool pro

Pics: https://photos.app.goo.gl/o3XN13b6K88dC1qk7

Added over 5 years ago:

Gonna keep it until I see if JW is a thing.

Added over 5 years ago:

Sold

#11417 4 years ago

Had High Speed for a while.
Still liked Checkpoint better.

#11418 4 years ago
Quoted from BMHouze:

now there is a hot take I was never expecting! What are your thoughts about Checkpoint?

#11419 4 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

now there is a hot take I was never expecting! What are your thoughts about Checkpoint?

It sucks, lol
We have one on location here, boring game.

#11420 4 years ago
Quoted from BMHouze:

Blasphemer

#11421 4 years ago

IIRC, Checkpoint has 7 drop targets to High Speed's 0.
Checkpoint has 1 bash car to High Speed's 0...

#11422 4 years ago

They are both ramp dependant.
At least CP has the shaker motor, the cool key start button and the choice of music.
And of course 'winners circle'.

And most likely cheaper.....

#11423 4 years ago
Quoted from BMHouze:

They are both ramp dependant.
At least CP has the shaker motor, the cool key start button and the choice of music.
And of course 'winners circle'.
And most likely cheaper.....

Cat's out of the bag now. $10k by Christmas.

#11424 4 years ago

Looking for a Bally Kiss in any shape

#11425 4 years ago

WOZ buyer backed out, so it’s still available.

Dialed In Standard w/Invisiglass $9500
Hobbit LE Smaug Edition $9500
Wizard of Oz LE Ruby Red 75th $11500
Tales of the Arabian Nights $9500
Whirlwind $4500
Wipe Out$2900

#11426 4 years ago

Original ACDC Luci. Comes with shaker and colordmd. $9000 cash and carry. Located in Regina.

Rob

#11427 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I know of one in northern Alberta. HUO and butter cab. Said he'd prefer trade but open to selling outright if price is right. PM me if interested.

For those who inquired about tna, it's sold/traded. Sorry couldn't help you guys out.

#11428 4 years ago

Sorry, not pinball...but is anyone interested in a Golden Tee Fore upgraded to complete with all 29 courses? I’d like to get $1000 for it.

#11429 4 years ago
Quoted from tmick73:

Sorry, not pinball...but is anyone interested in a Golden Tee Fore upgraded to complete with all 29 courses? I’d like to get $1000 for it.

I don’t know a ton about these, but from what I’ve seen, this seems like a very fair price. Good luck with the sale!

#11430 4 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

I don’t know a ton about these, but from what I’ve seen, this seems like a very fair price. Good luck with the sale!

Thank you! It’s a blast. I’m just looking to upgrade because we play GT a ton.

#11431 4 years ago
Quoted from tmick73:

Thank you! It’s a blast. I’m just looking to upgrade because we play GT a ton.

Sold my gt complete pedestal for $900 a couple months back. Like you I would like to upgrade to a 2012 or newer. I think libtech has his for sale still and priced good. Glwts

#11432 4 years ago

anyone in Ontario have a fish tales? looking to trade my Slugfest plus cash or just cash

#11433 4 years ago

Not sure if I posted this here previously but if so... sorry. There is a custom hand drawn translite for The Walking Dead pro and there is a premium version as well. The artist is only printing 30 pro and 30 premium versions. I ordered to Calgary for me and another and we were blown away. I am making one more order. These come from Belgium and I don’t expect it will be long before they are sold out. The quality is amazing. I am placing my last order Monday - anyone interested please send me a message. You can check out more pics and my review here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-hand-drawn-alternative-translite-wip/page/5#post-5028220

You can also contact the artist directly if you prefer. My order will be coming to calgary. Takes a week or two.

#11434 4 years ago

Looking for a doctor who Pinball in Saskatchewan or Alberta. (but it really doesn't matter where it is if you are willing to ship it).
I don't mind projects or broken machines either.
Pm me if you have something for me

#11435 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Sold my gt complete pedestal for $900 a couple months back. Like you I would like to upgrade to a 2012 or newer. I think libtech has his for sale still and priced good. Glwts

Thats why his is for sale if he can find a buyer he wants to upgrade

#11436 4 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Not sure if I posted this here previously but if so... sorry. There is a custom hand drawn translite for The Walking Dead pro and there is a premium version as well. The artist is only printing 30 pro and 30 premium versions. I ordered to Calgary for me and another and we were blown away. I am making one more order. These come from Belgium and I don’t expect it will be long before they are sold out. The quality is amazing. I am placing my last order Monday - anyone interested please send me a message. You can check out more pics and my review here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-hand-drawn-alternative-translite-wip/page/5#post-5028220
You can also contact the artist directly if you prefer. My order will be coming to calgary. Takes a week or two.

I would go in on an order for one. I am.in Ottawa though

#11437 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphelman:

I would go in on an order for one. I am.in Ottawa though

Cool just sent you a PM so we can work out shipping directly to you.

#11438 4 years ago

Have a HUO Spiderman that just came out of the box a year ago and looks like it's brand new.

I'm selling it for what I paid... $7000.

It has a Cointaker shaker and I put non-ghosting Comet LEDs throughout.

I'm also open to trades (+/- cash) for the following games in only excellent condition:

- The Shadow
- BSD
- WOZ
- Hobbit
- Game of Thrones
- White Water

Prefer local deals, but open to others.

PM if interested.

#11439 4 years ago

I have 2 psw108 10” Polk audio subs like new barely used for sale. Dm me if you can use them. $150 for 2 of them.

#11440 4 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Have a HUO Spiderman that just came out of the box a year ago and looks like it's brand new.
I'm selling it for what I paid... $7000.
It has a Cointaker shaker and I put non-ghosting Comet LEDs throughout.
I'm also open to trades (+/- cash) for the following games in only excellent condition:
- The Shadow
- BSD
- WOZ
- Hobbit
- Game of Thrones
- White Water
Prefer local deals, but open to others.
PM if interested.

Wow, nice price!

#11441 4 years ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

I have 2 psw108 10” Polk audio subs like new barely used for sale. Dm me if you can use them. $150 for 2 of them.

Now sold thanks for all the response

#11442 4 years ago

Hi,
selling or trading huo perfect woz ec le.

let me know what you think.
Asking 11900 Canadian.

thanks.

#11443 4 years ago

Still looking for a Theatre of Magic ideally in ALberta, but open to picking up or shipping..... Thanks!

#11444 4 years ago

For sale, Avengers LE ($6700 CDN). Its the blue version with a lot of mods / extras including:

- Flipper Fidelity backbox and sub speakers
- Topper
- Shaker motor
- Captain America shield shooter rod
- improved see-through inlane plastics installed
- Hawkeye EL ramp lighting
- Upgraded Tesseract
- Lit and interactive Loki figure (tesseract in his hand lights up when then lock is lit)
- Lit and interactive Ironman figure (light in his chest and hand)
- new Loki lock plastic with lights
- Changed GI lighting to be less christmasee (green - other than by Hulk - changed to warm white which looks way better)
- extra pro translite signed by George Gomez
- extra Hulk arms included

Games is mint and I am the original owner. Not willing to ship at this time. Local cash sale only. PM me for pictures if you are interested.

#11445 4 years ago

What would you think a nice Maverick in Ontario is worth these days? Thanks.

#11446 4 years ago

Depends if you're buying or selling.. oh and maybe the condition of the pin is worth considering too

#11447 4 years ago

I have no real idea but I’ll guess 3k -3500$

#11448 4 years ago

Hey it's not Alberta
Ask 5.5K and take the 1st 5K sucker that shows up.

#11449 4 years ago

Just a heads up about the Getaway listed on kijiji in Ontario. Seller stopped answering me as soon as I said I could drive over to pick up the game. Clearly another fishing scam looking for out of province buyers. I assumed as much but it never hurts to try

#11450 4 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

I have no real idea but I’ll guess 3k -3500$

I sold mine 3 maybe 4 years ago for 3800$ so $4000 and up seems reasonable. All tho she contacted me she was a huge Mel fan and this was going to be the centre pc of her collection.

There are 24,642 posts in this topic. You are on page 229 of 493.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/229?hl=murphelman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.