(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,776 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 29 minutes ago by Saltimbanco
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,776 posts in this topic. You are on page 228 of 496.
#11351 4 years ago

There’s Absolute pinball where I bought my only nib pin.

Quoted from Spencer:

So, given the recent disgusting incident, where's the best place to buy NIB from now?

#11352 4 years ago

Tommy at Nitro is the only place to buy NIB. Thanks again for the Batman Tommy... the whole family is loving it!!!

#11353 4 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

So, given the recent disgusting incident, where's the best place to buy NIB from now?

What did I miss? Absolute in Saskatoon and maybe prairie pinball in Regina comes to mind if not nitro for nib

#11354 4 years ago

Player One / Starburst has always been good to me. Fair prices and good follow up service. Text me Spencer if you want.

#11355 4 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Tommy at Nitro is the only place to buy NIB. Thanks again for the Batman Tommy... the whole family is loving it!!!

Either you havent heard the recent news or your a fan of men abusing women.
Really hope you havent heard the news.

Everyone should be boycotting nitro. We dont need his bullshit in our hobby.

-deleted-

#11356 4 years ago

What does this have to do with Canadian collectors selling pins there is a whole post on this where people can express their feelings on the Nitro situation why bring this conversation into this thread. Can we get this thread back on track?

#11357 4 years ago

Agreed. If anyone has dmd pins for $2500 or less (except Breakshot as I already have one. Sorry) shoot me a message. I am always looking for something new. It is even better if it is in Saskatchewan, but shipped games are just fine too!
I always love project dmd games as well!

#11358 4 years ago
Quoted from ranchero:

Agreed. If anyone has dmd pins for $2500 or less (except Breakshot as I already have one. Sorry) shoot me a message. I am always looking for something new. It is even better if it is in Saskatchewan, but shipped games are just fine too!
I always love project dmd games as well!

Pm’d

#11360 4 years ago

Will be putting up for local trade a very nice LOTR. Looking for other A titles only.

#11361 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

And extraballingtmc fuck you and tommy. Way to upvote the post and support that peice of trash.

Yeah I had no idea - much more important things going on in my world. Sorry.

#11362 4 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

What does this have to do with Canadian collectors selling pins there is a whole post on this where people can express their feelings on the Nitro situation why bring this conversation into this thread. Can we get this thread back on track?

Tommy doesn't sell pins in Canada?

It's relevant, no matter how much you and the other upvoters of your post want to support your #NitroBrigade bro.

-deleted-

#11363 4 years ago

Wow, you are something else.

I never once indicted support or otherwise for any of these actions.

I simply stated take your views to the thread that is actually discussing them.

These discussions about Nitro on this thread have nothing to do with selling pins it has everything to do with the misconduct of someone who sells pins in the community

It is keyboard warriors like you that make this forum a toxic environment think before you type.

Quoted from Maken:

Tommy doesn't sell pins in Canada?
It's relevant, no matter how much you and the other upvoters of your post want to support your #NitroBrigade bro.
-deleted-

#11364 4 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

It is keyboard warriors like you that make this forum a toxic environment think before you type

too true!

#11365 4 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Thinking of moving my AD/DC Luci. Original run, not vault. Main differences from vault are wooden back box vs metal, lower play field window is not held in with screws. Mods include:

- Cliffys
- Plastic protectors
- Red translucent light up apron kit.
- Pinbits red lighting bolt flashers
- Speaker light kit with inserts
- Shaker
- Color DMD

Original owner, unboxed and never moved, in excellent condition. Not looking to ship at the moment. $8800 CAD without Color DMD, $9300 with. Looking to free up some pinball cash so not considering trades right now. Will have pics avail by the weekend upon request.

Luci is off the market. Priced it for a quick sale, nothing materialized. Don't want to deal with selling anything while the weather is nice, will probably re-post after summer.

#11366 4 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Luci is off the market. Priced it for a quick sale, nothing materialized. Don't want to deal with selling anything while the weather is nice, will probably re-post after summer.

I thought about selling my Luci too, but then I think ACDC in general is a harder game to sell. I would have priced mine about $9000 with the colordmd.

Rob

#11367 4 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I thought about selling my Luci too, but then I think ACDC in general is a harder game to sell. I would have priced mine about $9000 with the colordmd.

Rob

People can price their games however they want. I think with the other mods I had in it it was a fair price. I could've knocked 500 more off, a thousand off, whatever, but not desperate to sell. That being said I didn't get a lot of price objections, just a lot of tire kickers that responded and then went silent. My least favorite part about selling pins.

I am in a weird place with pinball in general right now, where I am swinging between selling everything and just getting out of the hobby altogether, then the next week thinking about buying 3 more games. Think it is time to just take a break from it all for the summer.

#11368 4 years ago

Spider-Man Vault is sold.

#11369 4 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

People can price their games however they want. I think with the other mods I had in it it was a fair price. I could've knocked 500 more off, a thousand off, whatever, but not desperate to sell. That being said I didn't get a lot of price objections, just a lot of tire kickers that responded and then went silent. My least favorite part about selling pins.
I am in a weird place with pinball in general right now, where I am swinging between selling everything and just getting out of the hobby altogether, then the next week thinking about buying 3 more games. Think it is time to just take a break from it all for the summer.

I hope you dont bail but if you do you can contact me about your xmen

#11370 4 years ago

Breaks do a mind and body good!

#11371 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

And extraballingtmc fuck you and tommy. Way to upvote the post and support that peice of trash.

I think I missed something? Care to elaborate?

#11373 4 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

I get those same feelings. I have sold my games off in the past and can NEVER replace them for what I originally paid (it's not even close!).

I would not be desperate to sell either, but if I could get $9k for my Luci (with colordmd) I would take it. I know what I would replace it with too. I was actually going to sell Luci last year, but when a certain opportunity presented itself, I decided to keep it. Well, we'll see how it goes...

Rob

#11374 4 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I get those same feelings. I have sold my games off in the past and can NEVER replace them for what I originally paid (it's not even close!).

Boy you're not kidding! What I'd do to turn the clock back some before I needlessly sold off my collection.....

#11375 4 years ago

I’m shocked a luci with cdmd can’t get 9k. Isn’t a pro worth about 7500 with Cdmd? Maybe people have just played the crap out of AC/DC by now? Idk

#11376 4 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

Breaks do a mind and body good!

I found myself at a point where regardless of what new game I got, I still wanted something else a month later.

I think that's the nature of pinball and humans.

I wasn't taking enough time to appreciate what I had, because my mind had already moved on to the next thing I "needed".

I've decided now to focus on what I have, which is more than I even need to be honest. My goal is to play them thoroughly, try to put up some respectable scores, and in a few months, I'll consider getting something else in exchange for one of the games I have.

First world problems

#11377 4 years ago

Thanks for posting that link.
If there is no civil suit I will be impressed.
I can't deal with companies that condone or keeps (makes excuses) to employ people like this.
Womens rights come a long way baby,
And there's no putting the cork back in that bottle.

#11378 4 years ago

Price reduced on Dialed In Limited Edition. $10,300 obo.

#11379 4 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

I’m shocked a luci with cdmd can’t get 9k. Isn’t a pro worth about 7500 with Cdmd? Maybe people have just played the crap out of AC/DC by now? Idk

Saturation is here. Too many new games and not enough collectors to keep prices high. If you can get 9k for a luci, you're doing very well in the current Canadian market.

#11380 4 years ago

Hey there,

New here, but owner of Oktoberfest, and Slugfest.

I am looking to buy a TNA (Total Nuclear Annihilation) let me know if anyone in Canada is looking to part with this bad boy. Thanks!

#11381 4 years ago
Quoted from MasterMG:

I am looking to buy a TNA (Total Nuclear Annihilation) let me know if anyone in Canada is looking to part with this bad boy. Thanks!

Quoted from smokedog:

Hi all
I have the following pins for sale.

Total Nuclear Annihilation - $8,900 OBO

Your profile doesn’t say where you’re located, but Smokedog has this available in Saskatoon, SK if you’re anywhere nearby..?

#11382 4 years ago

Welcome to pinside MasterMG! Enjoy the ride!!!

hope you find what your looking for, look like the bug has already bit you.

#11383 4 years ago

Can anyone provide references for Tuck in Kamloops? I know he has a business but haven’t dealt with him before

#11384 4 years ago

Bought some marquees from him a few years ago. Was straight up, on time no problems. Can’t speak for condition of his games though, haven’t seen or bought any pins from him.

#11385 4 years ago

Ok thanks. He just backed out so no worries. He was interested in my tspp

#11386 4 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

Tuck in Kamloops

He's a good guy ... bought a pin from him, very busy in the summer on his fulltime career

#11387 4 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

Ok thanks. He just backed out so no worries. He was interested in my tspp

I wish I could go after your tspp. Only two things holding me back: I don’t have the proper funds or trade material. Lol. Maybe someday I’ll own one

#11388 4 years ago

Any interest in a decent shape Slugfest? Was a nice project to get this one cleaned up and working great again but time to move on to something else. PM if interested for pics. Looking for around 3K. All new LED's, new CPO,new T molding, card dispenser works with a good supply of vintage baseball cards( new ones wont work)

#11389 4 years ago
Quoted from MasterMG:

I know of one in northern Alberta. HUO and butter cab. Said he'd prefer trade but open to selling outright if price is right. PM me if interested.

#11390 4 years ago

Transformers is sold

Thanks to all who inquired

#11391 4 years ago

Also looking for a Medieval Madness Remake

LE is preferred, but I'd also take SE, looking for HUO, not routed if possible

#11392 4 years ago

Has anyone in Canada bought NIB from a U.S. distributor? Are there some accustomed to delivering to Canada? I imagine it's more expensive with duties and shipping, but sometimes stock just isn't available in Canada.

#11393 4 years ago

I have a Star Trek Vault Premium I'm selling if anyone is interested

#11394 4 years ago
Quoted from TrueJedi:

Has anyone in Canada bought NIB from a U.S. distributor? Are there some accustomed to delivering to Canada? I imagine it's more expensive with duties and shipping, but sometimes stock just isn't available in Canada.

Contact JJ at Game Exchange of Colorado. Solid distributor with a great reputation. All you need is to contact a customs broker who deals with the border issues. Basically they collect the taxes owing (GST and PST) and take care of the paperwork for a fee.

#11395 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

-deleted-

Give it a rest. Tommy was out of line poking her in the butt. But abuse of women? Sorry...that’s not him. I should know.

#11396 4 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Thanks for the business! We’ll continue to provide the best service and support in the country.

#11397 4 years ago

Oh damn momm is here to kick some ass lol

#11398 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballmania:

I have a Star Trek Vault Premium I'm selling if anyone is interested

#11399 4 years ago
Quoted from TrueJedi:

Wouldn't recommend it. More expensive, and you don't get Canadian coin mechs or the tournament button on Sterns. Go with Momm or playdium. I've bought from both. Great pricing and great service. Oh, and support Canadian businesses!

#11400 4 years ago

I always deal with MOMM at Yegpin. She is super to deal with.

There are 24,776 posts in this topic. You are on page 228 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/228?hl=mageek and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.