(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,638 posts
  • 702 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by cait001
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 24,638 posts in this topic. You are on page 227 of 493.
#11301 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Day and Ross should be about $250 to a local terminal and about $425 delivered to your door via tailgate lift. (I've shipped 2 pins this year from Edmonton)

Yes, they are quoting me $210 depot to depot. No insurance possible.

#11303 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Yes, they are quoting me $210 depot to depot. No insurance possible.

off topic, but do you gents pallet the game at the depot? Or do you have some sort of low trailer that you can get the palleted game on ?

#11304 4 years ago

I put the game in the truck with the pallet separate, drop pallet on the ground, tilt game on top strap it on.
Easy to do it there at depot, if you have trouble they have a forklift there anyway.

#11305 4 years ago

Anyone heading to Ottawa and/or Hawkesbury Flea Fair from Niagara Falls region? Would love to get a small game shipped

#11306 4 years ago

Everyone talking about shipping, also keep in mind when quoting, you may get hit with fuel surchages above and beyond your quoted price.

Also, make sure you give proper dimensions. Regular standard size skids are 40*48. If you are not using something smaller but quote less, they can hit you back with a reconfigured cost adjustment. When this is done they will charge you actual cube weight, as well as the labor for someone to measure. It doesn't happen often, but when it does you don't want to be in the billing end.

#11307 4 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

off topic, but do you gents pallet the game at the depot? Or do you have some sort of low trailer that you can get the palleted game on ?

If you've got a "real" vehicle (aka minivan ). You can wrap it up in cardboard, strap it to the pallet and tilt them both into the back of the van, then flip it back out and good to go.

#11308 4 years ago

Wow great price on this if I didn’t just get a new game I’d be all over this. Glws

#11309 4 years ago

The 250 I quoted includes all the surcharges - fuel, private residence drop, and that hateful 15% hst

#11310 4 years ago
Quoted from Birdnest:

The 250 I quoted includes all the surcharges - fuel, private residence drop, and that hateful 15% hst

Then that's a fantastic quote. From experience.

#11311 4 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

Wow great price on this if I didn’t just get a new game I’d be all over this. Glws

(quickly raises price)

#11312 4 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Then that's a fantastic quote. From experience.

Honey, start the car!!

#11313 4 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Honey, start the car!!

What a great commercial. LoL

#11314 4 years ago

I have two free pinball-sized shipping pallets in Edmonton - PM me if you need.

#11316 4 years ago

Anyone know who's selling the 5k sorcerer or 10k Centaur in St Albert? I'm very interested

#11317 4 years ago

Hey guys I am interested in trading my TWDLE. Games i'm interested in are Deadpool, IMDN, GOTG.

#11318 4 years ago

Transformers LE with Topper is still available $6500 OBO

#11320 4 years ago

Interested in seeing if anyone in Manitoba, Saskatchewan or Alberta has a street fighter 2 or stargate for sale.

#11321 4 years ago

lol why do people advertise that they are selling something but not disclose a price? when asked numerous times their only response is a PM?!?!?

#11322 4 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

lol why do people advertise that they are selling something but not disclose a price? when asked numerous times their only response is a PM?!?!?

In the ad he says he wants to trade.

#11323 4 years ago

OHHHHHHH!!!!! i never read the first line of any ad... usually its just bull...

#11324 4 years ago

Looking to trade my fully modded addams family for a twilight zone. Pm me if you are interested

#11325 4 years ago

I am not selling it that is why. Look at the post...it is a FT (For trade) post. I PM because I don't need to discuss trade deals or otherwise on a public forum. Just easy that way.

Thanks for your concern though

#11326 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphelman:

I am not selling it that is why. Look at the post...it is a FT (For trade) post. I PM because I don't need to discuss trade deals or otherwise on a public forum. Just easy that way.
Thanks for your concern though

I already was corrected and responded to that correction... again my apologies for not reading the first line ... GLWTT

#11327 4 years ago

Soooo how much for the whodunnit again?

#11328 4 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Soooo how much for the whodunnit again?

#11329 4 years ago

ahhh pinside!!!! it can sure help ya get thru a stressful day!!

#11330 4 years ago

I have a Dialed In LE available. No mods. $10,800. Willing to ship.

#11331 4 years ago

Pre Planning ... in the next couple of months ...

1) Extremely nice Shadow going up for sale. Minor Sanctum wear covered with the green and black decal! Full LEDs and will be shopped. Also included in sale, CPR gold playfields (with headlight inserts) and new set of plastics..

2) Looking for a White Water... price to match condition.

#11332 4 years ago

Regarding my TSPP. I got a few trade offers but nothing to exciting, but I still think it’s time to move on. $7,500 firm, it’s on kijiji for trade which has the details. Let me know if you guys have any questions. Also, Anyone in the community is welcome by to flip anytime.

#11333 4 years ago

Just posted an original Monster Bash for sale ($9,000 USD or $12,000 CDN)... ad below.

Open to possible trade for an Aerosmith Premium / LE or a Simpsons Pinball Party (high end condition games, ideally not routed)

Shipping can be arranged through Tommy at Nitro Pinball.

References available if needed.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/80142

#11334 4 years ago

I live in Montreal, looking for a trade for my AUSTIN POWERS pin, good shape, looking for something similar, fun game, no work to be done, etc...

Full ad is here for those interested: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/80161

#11335 4 years ago

Color DMD was just released for austin powers... looks awesome

#11336 4 years ago

Breakshot back up for sale.

Buyer backed out and left his deposit.
That wasted a month.
2500.00 Canadian

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/78961

#11337 4 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

That wasted a month.

Sorry to hear that, that sucks.
There's not many dmd games that can be had for $2500 anymore, let alone ones as fun as Breakshot. Good luck with the sale!

#11338 4 years ago

dang that sucks Dan, hope this next sale goes smoother for you

#11339 4 years ago

Wow Dan that does suck hope the next buyer isn't like that happy flipping bud

#11340 4 years ago

If anyone has a 90's data east or sega they are thinking of selling, please let me know. Would really like to find one with a movie theme I enjoy. I'd also be interested in a street fighter 2 or demolition man. My current budget is $3500ish. I'd be interested in Dan's breakshot if I hadn't just bought one myself lol. I could pick up the game if its in Manitoba, Saskatchewan or Alberta.

#11341 4 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

That wasted a month?
2500.00 Canadian

Wow. Don't hear of this much. Hope the deposit was enough to make it worth holding onto it for month.

I'd give you $1250 and a shopped Williams Contact? lol.

#11342 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Wow. Don't hear of this much. Hope the deposit was enough to make it worth holding onto it for month.
I'd give you $1250 and a shopped Williams Contact? lol.

I'll have to pass on that offer, lol.

#11343 4 years ago

looking to trade our ACDC premium with lots of tasteful mods for a WOZ, Kiss premium or anything on my wish list .Can forward all info to anyone interested,Cheers.

#11344 4 years ago

Price drop on my WPT in Ottawa to $4,800

#11345 4 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

I have a fully working Police Force pinball machine, that I'm looking to trade. Game has new X-Pin displays, LED's through out, rebuilt ball diverter, spare outside ramp, spare car rope, spare jackpot X-pin display, TNT Battery board, new 3-bank opto board, game manual, spare pop bumper caps.
Would like to trade for a Gottlieb, Data East, or Sega pinball machine. Interested in the following titles working or not: Barb Wire, Waterworld, Rescue 911, Wipeout, Street Fighter, Cue Ball Wizard, Tee'd Off, Maverick, Rocky and Bullwinkle, Lethal Weapon 3, Hook, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Phantom of the Opera, Breakshot, Monday Night Football, Checkpoint, Robocop, Playboy (Data east), Mario Andretti, Operation: Thunder, Class of 1812, Cactus Jack's, Hollywood Heat, Hot Shots, Arena, Genesis, Bone Busters, Big House, Spring Break, Excalibur, TX-Sector, Raven, Gladiators.

Pics are up on kijiji:
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1431713958

Police Force still available.

Added over 5 years ago:

Game is gone.

#11346 4 years ago

So, given the recent disgusting incident, where's the best place to buy NIB from now?

#11347 4 years ago

Im sure your looking to buy a pinball 10:30pm friday night.... trollish... dont feel thst topic needs to come into this thread

#11348 4 years ago

Im sure your looking to buy a pinball 10:30pm friday night.... trollish... dont feel thst topic needs to come into this thread

Well, I feel it does. Thanks for your input though.

#11349 4 years ago

Lol... well it is pinside... all opinons are welcome and mostly accepted

#11350 4 years ago

Lol... well it is pinside... all opinons are welcome and mostly accepted

Lets just sweep the situation under the carpet, I mean its pinball...

There are 24,638 posts in this topic. You are on page 227 of 493.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/227?hl=wolv3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.