(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 226 of 496.
#11251 4 years ago

How much is a slick chick worth? Any ideas?

#11252 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

How much is a slick chick worth? Any ideas?

those old ones are all based on condition. running and in decent shape I would suggest $850-$950

#11253 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Yes. 40" to 50" looks great. 32" is too small imo. The brewhouse I play at has a 55" and it's awesome!

The Beaver?? haha

#11254 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballkyle:

If it’s a suzo happy mech it’s junk. They barely work when new and I throw them out. You need an imonex brand (I’m an operator)

Not sure what brand it is, but the loonies work 100% of the time. It is just the toonies that is giving me the trouble. Btw, my pin is home use only, I put money in it to save to fund my next pin.

#11255 4 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

The Beaver?? haha

In North Battleford? That place is a total dive but has good paying vlts and ICE COLD BEER. Lol.

Brewhouse in Lloyd. Played 18 yesterday waiting for our food. Crazy busy with mother's day and all

#11256 4 years ago

Anyone selling a WOZ or GOT?

#11257 4 years ago

Player one has WOZ!

#11258 4 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Anyone selling a WOZ or GOT?

There is a Woz on kijiji

#11259 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

There is a Woz on kijiji

Local?

#11260 4 years ago

Yeah, a YBR for $11,500 USD. No thanks!

#11261 4 years ago

But it’s yellow and yellow costs 2500 more than red which cost 2500 more than green...

#11262 4 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

But it’s yellow and yellow costs 2500 more than red which cost 2500 more than green...

I like what JJP is doing with their games, but not their pricing.

Just Jacking Prices!

#11263 4 years ago

It was local yes.. Seems to be gone now. It was NOT the yellow brick road. It looked white actually but I wasnt really paying attention. It just popped up because I have pinball saved in kijiji

#11265 4 years ago

White be 14k for sure

#11266 4 years ago

WOZ YBR was never intended to be marketed towards the regular consumer market. It's to catch a piece of that B66 and Beatles Diamond market imho

#11267 4 years ago

Hi all

I have the following pins for sale.

Cash preferred, but trades towards value considered. Any game offered should be route ready (no projects).

Meteor - $2,600 OBO
Seawitch - $3,800 OBO
World Cup Soccer 94 - $5200 OBO
Total Nuclear Annihilation - $8,900 OBO

Shoot me a message if interested.

Thanks!

#11269 4 years ago

My TSPP is still up for trade, looking for lotr mainly

#11270 4 years ago

Selling my DE Time Machine. Pics in my profile. Asking $2950
Game is in Saskatoon

#11271 4 years ago

PM Sent

Quoted from jamesfb007:

Selling my DE Time Machine. Pics in my profile. Asking $2950
Game is in Saskatoon

#11272 4 years ago

I thought I’d post this here as well. Hand drawn custom translite for the waking dead. I have a couple in on my order to calgary. Room for a couple more if you are here and walk to piggyback on my order. He is only making as many as are ordered so they will be very limited and there won’t be any in the future. Check it out. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-hand-drawn-alternative-translite-wip/page/4#post-5001564

#11274 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Looking to trade my very nice Junkyard (+cash) toward one of the following. (Has cliffys, titans, new Bob, Spike and target decals and car targets. Extra parts, decals and manual included. Solid 8/10)
-Total Nuclear Annihilation
-Medievel Madness remake
-Attack from Mars remake
-Batman '66
-Star Trek vault
-Tron
-Xmen
-Deadpool
Willing to ship but locals will have priority.
PM for pics (no pics in the thread)
Going the opposite route I would also take cash plus one or more of the following (locals only for these titles I'm thinking. Thanks)
-Swords of Fury
-Blackout
-Pinbot
-High Speed
-Revenge from Mars
-Jungle Queen
-Target Alpha
-Fast Draw

Bumping

#11275 4 years ago

Selling my transformers pro $5500

In great condition. Has a few extras including the transformers lollipop rails which look sweet. Pm me any questions.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/saskatoon/transformers-pro-stern-great-condition-clean-and-100-extras/1435226260?utm_source=com.samsung.android.messaging&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

#11276 4 years ago

Brand new CPR pinbot plastic set purchased only a couple months ago but I ended up not using. Bag is open because I thought they were my F-14 Plastics.
$160

#11277 4 years ago

Does anyone know the owner of the Lethal Weapon 3 that was just posted in Alberta? Or maybe the owner is on pinside?

#11278 4 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

Does anyone know the owner of the Lethal Weapon 3 that was just posted in Alberta? Or maybe the owner is on pinside?

Libtech and pinball pat are from fort sask. Try them maybe?

#11279 4 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

Ad says Strathcona County and postal code is in SK same with their Addams???

#11280 4 years ago

Is Tommy from Nitro on this site? Thank you.

#11281 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Is Tommy from Nitro on this site? Thank you.

FlipperFreak

#11282 4 years ago

Surprisingly I dont know who it is, although it looks like hes only 5min from me, if you want me to check it out let me know!

#11283 4 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Surprisingly I dont know who it is, although it looks like hes only 5min from me, if you want me to check it out let me know!

Thanks for the generous offer! Though it looks like both of their ads are down now, so no worries. Thanks though.

#11284 4 years ago

Dialed In LE still up for sale, asking $11,500

-Art blades
-Station 1 Subway Sign
-Bobs sign mod
-Trough light, bob light, station 3 light, mechanic light, scoop light, lower backbox light
-Station 3 decals
-Matching Pingulp
-Titan rubbers on the flippers
-Modfather shooter rod
-Quantum Tower mod
-Cliffy's on the scoops

No PF wear, a couple minor scuffs in the powder coat on the lockdown bar and by the leg bolts (had to use a bright flashlight+phone flash to make them show up).
Photos Here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dxlxsgn8ajept10/AABT1irX33EGPD-B0ipYrdeba?dl=0

#11285 4 years ago

Thinking of moving my AD/DC Luci. Original run, not vault. Main differences from vault are wooden back box vs metal, lower play field window is not held in with screws. Mods include:

- Cliffys
- Plastic protectors
- Red translucent light up apron kit.
- Pinbits red lighting bolt flashers
- Speaker light kit with inserts
- Shaker
- Color DMD

Original owner, unboxed and never moved, in excellent condition. Not looking to ship at the moment. $8800 CAD without Color DMD, $9300 with. Looking to free up some pinball cash so not considering trades right now. Will have pics avail by the weekend upon request.

#11286 4 years ago

Spider-Man Vault Edition. One owner, HUO, bought new from P1 March 2018. Immaculate condition. Oshawa, ON. Asking $8500; no trades or shipping.
More info & pics @ http://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/spider-man-vault-edition.9342/

#11287 4 years ago

Someone from Fort Saskatchewan sold me my Twilight Zone back in 2011. You here? lol

#11288 4 years ago

Probably mine sold my first TZ around then, post a pic of the playfield I can tell you if it was me

#11289 4 years ago
Quoted from WW2GURU:

Someone from Fort Saskatchewan sold me my Twilight Zone back in 2011. You here? lol

No refunds...

#11290 4 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Thinking of moving my AD/DC Luci. Original run, not vault. Main differences from vault are wooden back box vs metal, lower play field window is not held in with screws. Mods include:
- Cliffys
- Plastic protectors
- Shaker
- Color DMD
Original owner, unboxed and never moved, in excellent condition. Not looking to ship at the moment. $8800 CAD without Color DMD, $9300 with. Looking to free up some pinball cash so not considering trades right now. Will have pics avail by the weekend upon request.

You spelled Deadpool LE wrong!

#11291 4 years ago

Looking for a DMD era game with a budget of around $3500. Must be willing to ship. Anything interesting out there?

#11292 4 years ago

Shout out to Josh, Meegis on here.
Great guy to deal with.
I asked for his help in shipping a game to me.
It was packed so well, it took half an hour to unwrap it. Lol.

Anyone needing help with shipping in the Toronto area, feel free to hit him up for a hand.
Thanks again Josh, great job.
Really appreciate the help.

Dan

#11293 4 years ago

Looking at shipping a game from BC to the Toronto area. I called Sameday, don’t do personal items. Any recommended shippers for within Canada? I called Manitoulin Transport. They will do depot to depot for $250 but won’t provide any form of insurance. Seems pretty risky.

Thanks for the assistance.

#11294 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Looking at shipping a game from BC to the Toronto area. I called Sameday, don’t do personal items. Any recommended shippers for within Canada? I called Manitoulin Transport. They will do depot to depot for $250 but won’t provide any form of insurance. Seems pretty risky.
Thanks for the assistance.

I've used Manitoulin and Day & Ross. Price sounds about right. I understand that once you've paid for the machine and can provide a serial number to your insurance company, the game is covered under your home contents insurance even during transport.

#11295 4 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

- Cliffys
- Plastic protectors
- Shaker
- Color DMD

don't forget original Luci also has 12 inch subwoofer

#11296 4 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

I've used Manitoulin and Day & Ross. Price sounds about right. I understand that once you've paid for the machine and can provide a serial number to your insurance company, the game is covered under your home contents insurance even during transport.

Ok, good to know. Will have to check the home insurance coverage for items shipped. Hopefully Day & Ross is reasonable.

#11297 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Ok, good to know. Will have to check the home insurance coverage for items shipped. Hopefully Day & Ross is reasonable.

Day and Ross should be about $250 to a local terminal and about $425 delivered to your door via tailgate lift. (I've shipped 2 pins this year from Edmonton)

#11298 4 years ago

I was quosted $150 from Ottawa to Calgary with D&R. They seem to have the best shipping prices. I did Ottawa to SK for over $300 with Manatoulin and then Ottawa to Halifax for $163 with D&R. These were all depot to depot. I would call them for a quote. They will send the quote to your email address and you can bring it with you when you drop off the game.

#11299 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphelman:

I was quosted $150 from Ottawa to Calgary with D&R. They seem to have the best shipping prices. I did Ottawa to SK for over $300 with Manatoulin and then Ottawa to Halifax for $163 with D&R. These were all depot to depot. I would call them for a quote. They will send the quote to your email address and you can bring it with you when you drop off the game.

Yeah, but the $300 was right to my driveway with liftgate, because the closest depot was over an hr away. Manitoulin for 2 of my pin deliveries have been fantastic service and the best price.

#11300 4 years ago

Shipped multiple games from the west to Halifax. Day and Ross are consistently the cheapest - average around 250.00 delivered to the house - I cheat a bit as I have access to a fork lift so I always decline the lift gate option (another 50.00 dollars) - however I know the only option for the truck delivering to porters lake has a lift gate so I have never once had to fire up the bobcat. I find basically the quoted price is the same whether the game is located in Toronto or Calgary. Based on my research no shipping company will accept responsibility or liability for the true value of the machines - I have confirmed with my insurance company that my home policy covers the machine but knock on wood I have never had to make a claim. There is a trade-off with what I consider a pretty fair price to ship from Calgary to Halifax - it is quite common based on my experiences for the game to end up on the wrong trailer along the way and a good stiff drink is required when the shipping company finally admits they are trying to track the game down - the games are actually tracked at a trailer level so if someone forgets to put the game in the right trailer the paperwork and game become separated. As long as the games are properly packaged (thank you @pingod) it usually only takes a couple of days for them to get back on track.

There are 24,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 226 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/226?hl=murphelman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.