(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,642 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by cait001
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 24,642 posts in this topic. You are on page 225 of 493.
#11201 4 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Anyone selling a WOZ or DI?

Aeonblack up above has a DILE for sale I believe

#11202 4 years ago

Also I'd still consider a trade only on either my GOT pro or my TWD pro for a Deadpool pro (may consider a TnA as well), both have powdercoated/bloody armour and art blades, HUO only please!
https://photos.app.goo.gl/LAaFDUM3VsUZsUneA

#11203 4 years ago

I think Cam in Edmonton has a Woz on kijiji still.

#11204 4 years ago

Quoted from dirkdiggler:

And a DI as well

#11205 4 years ago

Still up for grabs - Super nice (undocumented HUO) World Poker Tour in Ottawa.
I can ship at buyer's expense and cleared funds.
$5K or make an offer.
PM for more info and pics.

Thanks

#11206 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Happen to know his Pinside name?

#11207 4 years ago

Happen to know his Pinside name?

Cam

#11209 4 years ago

Search Cam in the show us your game room thread. One of the best for sure imo.

#11210 4 years ago

$700 Scorpion in Strathmore

#11211 4 years ago

Looking to trade my very nice Junkyard (+cash) toward one of the following. (Has cliffys, titans, new Bob, Spike and target decals and car targets. Extra parts, decals and manual included. Solid 8/10)
-Total Nuclear Annihilation
-Medievel Madness remake
-Attack from Mars remake
-Batman '66
-Star Trek vault
-Tron
-Xmen
-Deadpool
Willing to ship but locals will have priority.

PM for pics (no pics in the thread)

Going the opposite route I would also take cash plus one or more of the following (locals only for these titles I'm thinking. Thanks)
-Swords of Fury
-Blackout
-Pinbot
-High Speed
-Revenge from Mars
-Jungle Queen
-Target Alpha
-Fast Draw

#11212 4 years ago

I love my scorpion lol.

#11213 4 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

I love my scorpion lol.

If it was closer it would be in the back of my truck.

#11214 4 years ago

I have a nice HUO Aerosmith Pro I'd maybe trade for something interesting. No sale at this time.

#11215 4 years ago

Thumbs up for Aerosmith pro! I love it.

#11216 4 years ago

Anyone here friends with @cam?

Trying to get in touch with him about a game.

#11217 4 years ago

Sent him a text to get a hold of you

Trying to get in touch with him about a game

#11218 4 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Sent him a text to get a hold of you

Thanks!

#11219 4 years ago

Anyone know where I can buy pin gulp cups that doesn't charge a bazillion dollars for shipping. Looking for 3.

#11220 4 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

Anyone know where I can buy pin gulp cups that doesn't charge a bazillion dollars for shipping. Looking for 3.

Unfortunately no where in canada. My best suggestion is go in with a couple other people who want stuff and share the shipping cost. Pinballlife.com probably has the best prices on them.

#11221 4 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

I might have an option for you.
Two guys in Winnipeg just recently started 3d printing cup holders for pinball machines. They provide the cup holder and mounting bracket, and print the cup holders two ways (slide onto mounting plate or screw to mounting plate. I think they charge $20 Canadian, which I found more than fair. They have mostly just done local orders so far, but I believe they’re open to shipping (not sure what shipping costs will be, but I’m sure it will be better than from the states). I’ll pm you his contact email. I bought three and am very happy with them. I’d add a pic here but this thread won’t allow it.
I forgot to add, the can print them in various colours too, which is awesome. I have red, orange and yellow ones so far.
Second edit: I asked Jim’s permission before sharing this just to make sure he was ok with it. He was good with me posting it.

#11222 4 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

https://pinballmedics.ca/product/pingulp-beverage-caddy-pro/

#11223 4 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

If You're at all handy, they'd be a breeze to build.

#11224 4 years ago

I bought a couple off of Doug from the Church of the Silverball. Uses a 3d printer.

#11225 4 years ago

There's not a lot of us, but for those of you with 3d printers, here:

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2268960

#11226 4 years ago

Hey guys. There was a silver bullet backglass that was at last years silent auction. Anybody know who ended up with it??

I am building a custom game and was gonna use that backglass ... so i bought brians very last one 25 of 25 .... and it shattered in shipping ... if you would be willing to sell it to me i would be forever greatful

#11227 4 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

Hey guys. There was a silver bullet backglass that was at last years silent auction. Anybody know who ended up with it??
I am building a custom game and was gonna use that backglass ... so i bought brians very last one 25 of 25 .... and it shattered in shipping ... if you would be willing to sell it to me i would be forever greatful

I think it was possibly a Regina guy. I can ask him.

#11228 4 years ago

Yes please thanks Jamie

#11229 4 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

I got mine from Tommy at Nitro. Decent price, not sure about shipping as I picked em up.

#11230 4 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

There's not a lot of us, but for those of you with 3d printers, here:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2268960

If any locals want some let me know. I can rattle some off for cheap.

#11231 4 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

If any locals want some let me know. I can rattle some off for cheap.

I never really thought about it until now. I think I would like a few.

#11232 4 years ago

Ya I might be in for a few as well.

#11233 4 years ago

Going to be moving this summer, so going to sell my Golden Tee, its a 2013 home edition pedistal, comes with 42" tv with mount. $2500 firm picked up for anyone on here

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1433564146

#11234 4 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Going to be moving this summer, so going to sell my Golden Tee, its a 2013 home edition pedistal, comes with 42" tv with mount. $2500 firm picked up for anyone on here

For the record, I first bought mine as a 2013 and upgraded it several times to now 2019. Cost me $400 to upgrade each time.

Something to think about...

#11235 4 years ago

Right, but there is no need to upgrade, there are alot of courses as is. However if you do want to even after upgradeing to the latest youd still be a few grand ahead of buying a new one for 5k + tax and shipping (and have to buy a TV as well). Something to think about...

#11236 4 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Right, but there is no need to upgrade, there are alot of courses as is. However if you do want to even after upgradeing to the latest youd still be a few grand ahead of buying a new one for 5k + tax and shipping (and have to buy a TV as well). Something to think about...

Of coarse, I was just trying to say this is a good deal and IF you want to upgrade thats available because its a newer model and you can.

#11237 4 years ago

My bad, I was reading it the other way, thought I was giving someone a good deal

#11238 4 years ago

I have a new Metallica pro, when I put a toonie in the coin slot it takes about 7-8 tries for it to go in the coin box, it keeps rejecting, however the loonies work every time.

Anyone have any idea what could be causing this?

#11239 4 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

My bad, I was reading it the other way, thought I was giving someone a good deal

I got a steal on mine. Your's is the newest and cheapest I've seen in years. With total disregard to the $6000 moron ads.

#11240 4 years ago

I have a nice routed BDK I will consider trading for sterns of similar value. Will not ship.

#11241 4 years ago
Quoted from Sixmillion:

I have a new Metallica pro, when I put a toonie in the coin slot it takes about 7-8 tries for it to go in the coin box, it keeps rejecting, however the loonies work every time.
Anyone have any idea what could be causing this?

If it’s a suzo happy mech it’s junk. They barely work when new and I throw them out. You need an imonex brand (I’m an operator)

#11242 4 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Don't do it D. You'll regret it

#11243 4 years ago

Another vote for imonex

#11244 4 years ago
Quoted from Stretch7:

Another vote for imonex

I prefer Suzo Happ. More coins taken with less games played = profits

#11245 4 years ago
Quoted from Pingball:

I prefer Suzo Happ. More coins taken with less games played = profits

= pissed off customers who dont play a second game.

#11246 4 years ago

Wow, downvotes, tough crowd! You realize that Pingball is just joking, right?

#11247 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Don't do it D. You'll regret it

Probably lol, moving to an acreage finally this year, and my 'games room' is going to be smaller though, and Id rather give up my GT than more pins

#11248 4 years ago

... until you build a dedicated building for 40 of them right?

#11249 4 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Probably lol, moving to an acreage finally this year, and my 'games room' is going to be smaller though, and Id rather give up my GT than more pins

Can the TV be swapped out to a bigger or smaller screen?

#11250 4 years ago
Quoted from CanadianPinball:

Can the TV be swapped out to a bigger or smaller screen?

Yes. 40" to 50" looks great. 32" is too small imo. The brewhouse I play at has a 55" and it's awesome!

There are 24,642 posts in this topic. You are on page 225 of 493.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/225?hl=sixmillion and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.