(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,742 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by BMGfan
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,742 posts in this topic. You are on page 224 of 495.
#11151 4 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

If I’m buying that tron then 7k, if I’m selling 8500.

He accepted a $6700 us offer tonight for his tron. He's not even a pinhead. Just a movie memrobila guy my cousin knows down on his luck by the sounds of it. I just don't like people getting taken advantage of. I personally think 9k for tron is nuts. So many better games to be had. To each their own.

Thanks again for the pricing help guys.

#11152 4 years ago

Yep thats a lot for a pro in my opinion.
I was looking to get one too.
But when you are buying them for what it costs for NIB or more, I'm looking at NIB.

#11153 4 years ago

Yeah I’ve never understood the high price for tron. It’s a good game but it’s not that good. Only a couple of the shots even feel good. Oh well.

#11154 4 years ago

Yeah, I think the hype kinda ruined Tron for me. When I finally got to play it, I was was somewhat underwhelmed. It's a fun game, but I prefer many others in the same price range as Tron.

#11155 4 years ago

I hope for the opportunity to try one someday. It looks pretty basic compared to some others of the time. But gettaway is basic but still fun.

#11156 4 years ago

1996 Capcom Breakshot now with a Pinside ad.
2500.00 Canadian Firm.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/78961

#11157 4 years ago

Anyone selling a WOZ?

#11158 4 years ago

Anybody around the Okotoks area that could help move a couple games for a few beers and some plays?

#11159 4 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Anybody around the Okotoks area that could help move a couple games for a few beers and some plays?

I wish I had pinheads near me to help or ask for help for games and beers .I am alone up in the northeast Sk.

#11160 4 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

I wish I had pinheads near me to help or ask for help for games and beers .I am alone up in the northeast Sk.

Whatcha mean? U wanna buy a nice breakshot.. c'mon down..$2700/firm

#11161 4 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Whatcha mean? U wanna buy a nice breakshot.. c'mon down..$2700/firm

Deliver it, my fridge is full of beers, games room moderately full of pins and I have a PONG coffee table to swing the bats with.
Ya know...wait..... bringing my boys down to the city that rhymes with vagina next friday, my boys have a spring outdoor track meet in town.

#11162 4 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

PM sent

#11163 4 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Deliver it, my fridge is full of beers, games room moderately full of pins and I have a PONG coffee table to swing the bats with.
Ya know...wait..... bringing my boys down to the city that rhymes with vagina next friday, my boys have a spring outdoor track meet in town.

Let us know if you wanna meet up for some pins and beers.

#11165 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Only 8k for this Fish Tales lol. Good God.

anybody interested will sell mine for $7500.00 ...lol

#11166 4 years ago

LOL< lights work. Is that a feature on one for that much?

I'm not gonna lie, mines been full restore, I wouldn't be shitloads lower than him

#11167 4 years ago

That Fish Tales started at 2200 last night first listing,...20 minutes later it was 5800, then 6000, I fell asleep, now 8000....

Someone's playing some kind of fuckery

#11168 4 years ago
Quoted from guard:

That Fish Tales started at 2200 last night first listing,...20 minutes later it was 5800, then 6000, I fell asleep, now 8000....
Someone's playing some kind of fuckery

Maybe he was getting alot of calls so decided to raise his price. DMD is not functioning as well..unless it goes to sleep when not in use.

#11169 4 years ago

Well of course from the first price which was obviously stupid or a typo....but once you adjusted it properlyish, put on there that I'm scum and its an auction. Better yet, take it to an auction house.

#11170 4 years ago

I have a fully working Police Force pinball machine, that I'm looking to trade. Game has new X-Pin displays, LED's through out, rebuilt ball diverter, spare outside ramp, spare car rope, spare jackpot X-pin display, TNT Battery board, new 3-bank opto board, game manual, spare pop bumper caps.

Would like to trade for a Gottlieb System 3, Data East, or Sega pinball machine. Interested in the following titles working or not: Barb Wire, Waterworld, Rescue 911, Wipeout, Street Fighter, Cue Ball Wizard, Tee'd Off, Maverick, Rocky and Bullwinkle, Lethal Weapon 3, Hook, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Phantom of the Opera, Breakshot, Frankenstein, Batman Forever, Independence Day, Starship Troopers, Lost World: Jurassic Park.

Pics are up on kijiji:

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1431713958

Added over 5 years ago:

Game is gone.

#11172 4 years ago

I'd like to add another early 80's solid state game, now that I have my first. Pm me what your willing to move.

#11173 4 years ago

Breakshot is sold pending payment.
Deposit received.

Quoted from pingod:

1996 Capcom Breakshot now with a Pinside ad.
2500.00 Canadian Firm.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/78961

#11174 4 years ago

Sold

Putting Black Knight SOR up for sale as well.
Need the coin for other stuff.
Save almost 1000.00 off the retail NIB price.
Not really looking at trades, unless it's a lot of cash my way.

Game can still be played at the Trap and Gill Heritage and Mcloed.
Code has been updated.

#11175 4 years ago

Holy crap Dan that went up fast. Think you’ll sell pirates

#11176 4 years ago
Quoted from WW2GURU:

Holy crap Dan that went up fast. Think you’ll sell pirates

Keeping Pirates, Tax bill was bigger than I expected.
Just being smart for once, lol.

#11177 4 years ago

Man, you must have already made back your investment after one week at the Trap, you guys sure do love your pinball in Calgary lol...

Quoted from pingod:

Putting Black Knight SOR up for sale as well.
Need the coin for other stuff.
Save almost 1000.00 off the retail NIB price.
Not really looking at trades, unless it's a lot of cash my way.
Game can still be played at the Trap and Gill Heritage and Mcloed.
Code has been updated.
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1431958148&amp;posted=true&amp;adActivated=true

#11178 4 years ago

I love pirates. Couldn’t stop playing it at the show last week.

#11179 4 years ago

Yeah that pirates is growing on me, I just wish it wasn’t such a long player.

#11180 4 years ago

Give it to me for a couple of hours I will fix that lol...

Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Yeah that pirates is growing on me, I just wish it wasn’t such a long player.

#11181 4 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Man, you must have already made back your investment after one week at the Trap, you guys sure do love your pinball in Calgary lol...

We do

#11182 4 years ago

My Daughter moved out there last summer and one of the first texts I get from her is a video of a bar out there with lots and lots of new pins. Of course she wants to know what ones I haven't played yet so she could beat me to them.
Might as well stick in a shameless plug....any personal training needs in Calgary. melissamonkhousefitness.com

#11183 4 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Give it to me for a couple of hours I will fix that lol...

Ha! Couple 2 bys is all it needs

#11184 4 years ago

Monster bash remake SE is now sold! Thanks for all the pm’s

#11185 4 years ago

None of these are mine but there are some interesting pins for sale in Vancouver. Prices are good and bad.

vancouver.craigslist.org link Iron Man LE $9000 (this is a little crazy)

vancouver.craigslist.org link Corvette for $4500

vancouver.craigslist.org link Cirqus Voltaire for $7000

vancouver.craigslist.org link Judge Dread for $4500

vancouver.craigslist.org link Indiana Jones for $7000

#11186 4 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

None of these are mine but there are some interesting pins for sale in Vancouver. Prices are good and bad.
vancouver.craigslist.org link Iron Man LE $9000 (this is a little crazy)
vancouver.craigslist.org link Corvette for $4500
vancouver.craigslist.org link Cirqus Voltaire for $7000
vancouver.craigslist.org link Judge Dread for $4500
vancouver.craigslist.org link Indiana Jones for $7000

Group buy? I'd be in for one.

#11187 4 years ago

Hmm, pretty sure there is no such thing as a IM LE, looks like a game someone put brass on and cant see the signature, but maybe bought a signed translite.

#11188 4 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Hmm, pretty sure there is no such thing as a IM LE, looks like a game someone put brass on and can see the signature, but maybe bought a signed translite.

Yeah that was the one that seemed the most off, I wasn't sure if they did LEs back then.

#11189 4 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Yeah that was the one that seemed the most off, I wasn't sure if they did LEs back then.

Perhaps he meant VE (Vault Edition)?

#11190 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphelman:

Perhaps he meant VE (Vault Edition)?

It's not a ve.

He's just saying it's le because it has brass trim.

#11192 4 years ago

For anyone on Pinside in Ontario. We are having a swap meet at The Church of the Silver Ball this Saturday May 11th. Address is 245 Matheson Blvd East Unit 14. There will be a boatload of games and parts for sale. There will also be 25 or so games on free play, including 3 brand new stern games that Player One will be bringing out (Black Knight! ). Hope to see everyone on Saturday!!

#11193 4 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

It's not a ve.
He's just saying it's le because it has brass trim.

Exactly, and says it was signed, but doesnt show it. Thats why Im thinking translite (which are common for guys to get signed at shows and sell after)

#11194 4 years ago

IJ or CV depending on condition may be worth looking at for someone though

#11195 4 years ago

Nice no good gofers for sale north of Toronto. In nice shape. I can deliver to the church of the silverball swap meet $5400 .

#11196 4 years ago

That judge dread would need to be pretty minty at that price.

#11197 4 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

IJ or CV depending on condition may be worth looking at for someone though

Yeah you see them at that asking price in USD, those would be pretty sweet score in CAD especially if you can barter with him.

#11198 4 years ago

That JD looks like it has repro decals (either that or they are just in incredible condition), and the rails and legs almost look like they've been plated. Topper looks to be a repro that's been painted (it's not mustard, and it's not super shiny gold). PF's on JD are usually in good condition because they came with factory clear coat. Tough to tell, but the plastics don't look to have much fade. No mods on it, but the rubbers are not original (original was white), which means it was at least lightly loved. It has decals on at least the drop targets, which also points to someone putting some love into it at some point.

Honestly, $4500 is a pretty good deal for that JD if what I'm seeing in the pics is accurate. The lighting in those pics suck, and it's not turned on, but overall it looks fine.

#11199 4 years ago

Hey all. Not looking to sell but I would consider trading my Junkyard toward one of the following machines. It's in very nice shape.
(In order)
-Medievel Madness remake (either model)
-Total Nuclear Annihilation
-Star Trek Pro Vault
-Attack from Mars (any model)
-Batman '66 (maybe)
PM me if you have one of these titles and are looking for a trade. Cheers

#11200 4 years ago

Anyone selling a WOZ or DI?

There are 24,742 posts in this topic. You are on page 224 of 495.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/224?hl=sandeep and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.