(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,776 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by Saltimbanco
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,776 posts in this topic. You are on page 223 of 496.
#11101 4 years ago
Quoted from Canuckgamer99:

Looking for a Star Trek Premium or Met Premium, home used only please.
I will pay for shipping if you are willing to pallet and pack the machine.
I also have a mint condition HUO Pin Bot for sale
or trade.
Thanks!

location ?

#11102 4 years ago

2nded, could be interested in pinbot. Cheers

#11104 4 years ago

If anyone is interested, I have flipper football priced to move itself out of my collection, as I have filled it's spot with another game. $2650, and I can bring it to yegpin for you.... Or it could be picked up in Saskatoon

#11105 4 years ago

There was recently a discussion on the Pacific North West Pinball group on Facebook about a mint HUO PinBot in Vancouver, BC. I'm betting that's the one.

#11106 4 years ago
Quoted from luch:

would you like to wager a friendly bet , maybe not the cup but at least to the final 4 . $20

Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I'd take that bet Make it $50?

Quoted from luch:

no . I'll raise you and call at $100 leafs make final 4 , please remind me closer to april when playoffs start

Uh oh

#11107 4 years ago

The leafs earned those last two losses. What a shit show.

#11108 4 years ago

GO Raps!

#11109 4 years ago

Hi Guys I’m in Vancouver, sorry I didn’t know that didn’t show on my profile. Yes that is my game on PNW classifieds. PM me with your email or phone number and I can send you pics etc. Asking $3500 USD.

#11110 4 years ago

well a bet's a bet

luch
would you like to wager a friendly bet , maybe not the cup but at least to the final 4 . $20 from dirkdiggler:
I'd take that bet Make it $50?

luch:
no . I'll raise you and call at $100 leafs make final 4 , please remind me closer to april when playoffs start

Uh oh !

let me know how you want me to pay ? Mike

#11111 4 years ago
Quoted from luch:

well a bet's a bet

let me know how you want me to pay ? Mike

Well we never really made it official. If you want to make a small donation to pinside that would be great!

#11112 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Well we never really made it official. If you want to make a small donation to pinside that would be great!

Take his money! If it was reversed he would send a collection agency after you.

#11113 4 years ago

too funny! lmao

#11114 4 years ago

A $100 US donation has been made to pinside on behalf of dirkdiggler

Hi there luch!

You have just made a donation of USD 100.00, on behalf of your Pinside friend dirkdiggler

You rock!

#11115 4 years ago

That's what you get for betting on the Leafs

QSS

#11116 4 years ago
Quoted from luch:

A $100 US donation has been made to pinside on behalf of dirkdiggler
Hi there luch!
You have just made a donation of USD 100.00, on behalf of your Pinside friend dirkdiggler
You rock!

Man, beyond generous. 2 big thumbs up

#11117 4 years ago

Man we need to get Dirkdiggler on our sponsorship team for YEGPIN with those chops. Very kind of you Luch, great guy and great pinsider!!!!

Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Man, beyond generous. 2 big thumbs up

#11118 4 years ago

Last call for 1996 Capcom Breakshot pinball machine.
I can still pack it up and bring it to you Yegpin.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1429561257

#11119 4 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Last call for 1996 Capcom Breakshot pinball machine.
I can still pack it up and bring it to you Yegpin.

Latest release from colordmd too

#11120 4 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Latest release from colordmd too

Yep I noticed that to

#11121 4 years ago

Question for the people here. Is it common for a member of pinside to request another member of pinside to inspect a machine for sale on that persons behalve? Looking to buy something in Ottawa region but really would like to have extra re-insurrance. I am sure I can get more pictures but seeing it in the flesh is better.

#11122 4 years ago
Quoted from yellowghost:

Question for the people here. Is it common for a member of pinside to request another member of pinside to inspect a machine for sale on that persons behalve? Looking to buy something in Ottawa region but really would like to have extra re-insurrance. I am sure I can get more pictures but seeing it in the flesh is better.

yes happens all the time , just ask someone in the Ottawa area that';s a member of pinside

#11123 4 years ago
Quoted from luch:

yes happens all the time , just ask someone in the Ottawa area that';s a member of pinside

Is there a way to search members by area? Hmn. Ok . I will try that thanks.

#11124 4 years ago
Quoted from yellowghost:

Is there a way to search members by area? Hmn. Ok . I will try that thanks.

Assuming the user has put their location in their profile then yes...

https://pinside.com/pinball/map/mapbox#10.8/45.391/-75.7067/0/26

#11125 4 years ago
Quoted from roar:

Assuming the user has put their location in their profile then yes...
https://pinside.com/pinball/map/mapbox#10.8/45.391/-75.7067/0/26

I did not know that was possible!! Thanks

#11126 4 years ago

Can also just ask here in this thread and someone may PM you. Usually how it works in past instances for me.

#11127 4 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Can also just ask here in this thread and someone may PM you. Usually how it works in past instances for me.

I already put him in good hands

#11128 4 years ago

Yes. Thanks to everyone. Somebody I know was scammed by a person out east so always was apprehensive about having something shipped. Nice to know we have option like this.

#11129 4 years ago

If interested in selling, PM me on the Dolly and EATPM at yegpin.

#11130 4 years ago

I just want everyone to know that Judge Dredd was officially recognized at YegPin as the best game ever made, so I'm increasing my for sale price up to $18,000.

Also, bump, DILE is still for sale:

Quoted from aeonblack:

Selling my Dialed In LE, asking $11,500
-Art blades
-Station 1Subway Sign
-Bobs sign mod
-Trough light, bob light, station 3 light, mechanic light, scoop light, lower backbox light
-Station 3 decals
-Matching Pingulp
-Titan rubbers on the flippers
-Modfather shooter rod
Not looking to ship, not looking for trades, cash and carry.

#11131 4 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

I just want everyone to know that Judge Dredd was officially recognized at YegPin as the best game ever made, so I'm increasing my for sale price up to $18,000.

I heard on a certain podcast that it's now 100% certain (from a "good source") that CGC's next remake is going to be Judge Dredd... so, yeah.

#11132 4 years ago

Buckman thank you for the minty X-men LE and FlipperFreak (Tommy/Nitropinball) for getting it to Edmonton for me. I say it a lot but we have a great community. Hope to return the favour for pinsiders many times over.

#11133 4 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Judge dread has been on my radar for awhile. And that one looks immaculate. Wish That was in my price range.

#11135 4 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

I heard on a certain podcast that it's now 100% certain (from a "good source") that CGC's next remake is going to be Judge Dredd... so, yeah.

:O You wish! But that would be awesome. More people should get to play it.

#11136 4 years ago

1996 Capcom Breakshot pinball machine. 2500.00 Firm

#11137 4 years ago

Looking for decent examples of lotr, goldeneye, possibly Indy 93, creech as well. Can put up cash or likely my TSPP

#11138 4 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

buckman thank you for the minty X-men LE and flipperfreak (Tommy/Nitropinball) for getting it to Edmonton for me. I say it a lot but we have a great community. Hope to return the favour for pinsiders many times over.

You're welcome, and a big thank you to Tommy at Nitro for helping out!

#11139 4 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

Looking for decent examples of lotr, goldeneye, possibly Indy 93, creech as well. Can put up cash or likely my TSPP

Wow willing to get rid of a TSPP for a goldeneye. Hope you have played goldeneye a bunch already. That's a swap you may regret quickly. ( in reference to gameplay not value)

#11140 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Wow willing to get rid of a TSPP for a goldeneye. Hope you have played goldeneye a bunch already. That's a swap you may regret quickly. ( in reference to gameplay not value)

Well that’s just, like, your opinion, man.

I have a project in mind for goldeneye. Simpson’s is great and I’m sure I’ll miss it. Also I have no space and my other pins aren’t going anywhere.

#11141 4 years ago

Price checking for a non pinsider friend in Vancouver. I never see them for sale so figured I'd ask here for him.

Tron pro. 1 owner, color dmd, blades, topper and I think shaker. Low plays and huo.

Thanks

#11142 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Price checking for a non pinsider friend in Vancouver. I never see them for sale so figured I'd ask here for him.
Tron pro. 1 owner, color dmd, blades, topper and I think shaker. Low plays and huo.
Thanks

One for sale on pbrev without a colordmd but other mods @ $8,250. That's the asking price and to date hasn't sold that I know of.

#11143 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Thanks

Depends on how badly he would want to sell. As a Tron Pro owner would want to keep the market solid and high

I'd say $8,500 to $9,500, that colour DMD is a $500 add on.

I wouldn't sell mine for less than $9,000 personally.

#11144 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Thanks

yes 8500 - 9500

#11145 4 years ago

Thanks guys. He was offered 7k and I thought that was low. I'll tell him to ask 9k and negotiate from there.

#11146 4 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

Well that’s just, like, your opinion, man.

Perfect place for that movie quote! Well done.

Thanks
Blake

#11147 4 years ago
#11148 4 years ago

Damn I do like me some Tron but $9500 for a Pro, I could just never do it. All the power to you selling at that price and I am sure some one will scoop this up. Stern has to be considering vaulting or even a re-theme of that layout. There is just so much money on the table.

#11149 4 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Damn I do like me some Tron but $9500 for a Pro, I could just never do it. All the power to you selling at that price and I am sure some one will scoop this up. Stern has to be considering vaulting or even a re-theme of that layout. There is just so much money on the table.

I'm praying for a Batman '66 style retheme with the original 80's movie.

#11150 4 years ago

If I’m buying that tron then 7k, if I’m selling 8500.

There are 24,776 posts in this topic. You are on page 223 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/223?hl=yellowghost and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.