(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,843 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 497.
#1051 9 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

I agree, prices have dropped a lot in the last few months. I cant believe someone hasn't picked up your FishTales yet. That said, I have excellent offers on a couple of my A list games, just not sure I want to part with them.

I'm actually enjoying being down to two pins. Been playing FT more than I have for a while. Put regular flippers on it instead of lightning and is alot more enjoyable. You know cause I'm such an awesome player and all.

#1052 9 years ago

Hey,

Some guy has a LotR LE for trade in Regina. He's kind of a jerk, but it's a nice machine...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-lord-of-the-rings-le-regina-sk

Luke

#1053 9 years ago

^^^^GnR is a great game,so satisfying to hit that loop ramp and captive ball,but the best part about it is the tunes from back when they were at their best and still together.ie Slash and Axel.

#1054 9 years ago
Quoted from movingpictures:

Price Drop - Orbitor 1 - $1600 CDN
Delivery available to GTA on Saturday Nov. 8 for $100.

Geeze this is getting tempting. If there is one more price reduction, I'm going to buy the damn thing!

#1056 9 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Geeze this is getting tempting. If there is one more price reduction, I'm going to buy the damn thing!

Going once, twice, sold to QuarterGrabber for $1595 !

#1057 9 years ago
Quoted from movingpictures:

Going once, twice, sold to QuarterGrabber for $1595 !

LOL, you seem to be going in $200 increments

#1058 9 years ago
Quoted from Hobbypinball:

I'm actually enjoying being down to two pins. Been playing FT more than I have for a while. Put regular flippers on it instead of lightning and is alot more enjoyable. You know cause I'm such an awesome player and all.

Lol, yeah you and me both! I didn't know you had sold a few, your collection says you still have five. I had heard you moved Oz but didn't know you sold 2 more. Im guessing you kept Creature too?

#1059 9 years ago

Nope,creech is gone to.

#1060 9 years ago

Yep that is an example of mint GNR, I would love to add this title but out of my price range... GLWS...

Quoted from pingod:

Off the market for a while,I will let you know when I put it back up.
Freshly shopped out,CC playfield,new complete LEDs.
New G Ramp,new plastics,new pop bumper assemblies.
NOS snake plastic,new flipper coils and rebuild flippers.
New sheet of invisaglass.
Really nice condition.
Playfield looks like glass.
7500.00 CAN

image-406.jpg 222 KB

image-280.jpg 352 KB

image-319.jpg 337 KB

image-140.jpg 339 KB

image-295.jpg 331 KB

image-40.jpg 299 KB

#1061 9 years ago

congrats movingpictures on the sale of Orbitor1.

#1062 9 years ago

Anybody have a TZ or TAF or POTC there looking to sell.......

#1063 9 years ago

No longer looking for an ebd. Thanks

#1064 9 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Nope,creech is gone to.

Trying to find a creech so if anyone has for sale please shoot me a PM!

#1065 9 years ago

Looking to head to the Edmonton, Red Deer, Calgary area in mid Novemberish and hoping to pick up a quality used pin. Coming from Yellowknife, where there are no good pins so I need a top 50ish game with a lot of replay value that will keep hardcore pinballers interested. Aside from that, not really too picky so if you have something available please let me know so I can consider it.

Basically interested in anything in the Pinside top 30, would particularly love a Simpsons PP, Addams Family, LOTR, or Indiana Jones: TPA (1993).

I am also interested in some select lower tier games such as Tales from the Crypt, Phantom of the Opera, Bram Stoker's Dracula. Besides that, not interested in anything outside the top 115.

If you have a game that will be available around Mid-Late Nov. to early Dec. let me know what you have and the prices you're looking for. Paying cash on pickup.

Edit: Thanks to everybody who responded, I ended up going with a Metallica Pro. Will be the proud owner of my first machine later this month!

#1066 9 years ago

There was a Phantom on edmonton kijiji a while ago, not sure if anyone here picked that one up, but it was up on there for quite a while (might still be)

#1068 9 years ago

Anyone ever get a lead on the ST pro in Regina?

#1069 9 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

There was a Phantom on edmonton kijiji a while ago, not sure if anyone here picked that one up, but it was up on there for quite a while (might still be)

Yep, thanks Aeonblack. I emailed about it already but still waiting to hear back. It was a couple weeks old so not sure whether it's still available. Still would like to know if there are other options, but I would definitely look into picking that one up if it's a good deal for the condition.

#1070 9 years ago

Hey guys... bunch of us at work are pooling dough to buy my boss a pin for his man cave for Christmas. I've been looking at a few that need some work but I'm kinda thinking that with only a month till our party, I'm not sure I want to risk not getting repairs done in time. It needs to be working well for the party.

So I'm throwing this out there... looking for a good working game for under $900. Would certainly look for DMD, Solid States or EM's... doesn't matter... as long as it's a solid game and in good working order. Prefer to be able to pick up from Saskatchewan but central/southern Alberta is doable too. Has to be in 100% playing shape. Can't have the Christmas gift break at the party.

Whatcha got? Please PM me.

#1071 9 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Anyone ever get a lead on the ST pro in Regina?

Mine, but I'm going to keep it for now. I just spent some money on her.

Rob

#1072 9 years ago

Sadly looking to part with a Toronto-based Congo (space issues suck!). Photos to come later today...

#1073 9 years ago

How much are you looking to get for it?

#1074 9 years ago

Not in Canada but just across the Bridge in the Buffalo area

Rescue 911 at $1150..Canadian money at par!

Rerubbered...ramps flame polished...plays 100% including the helicopter that just got a bunch of new parts

http://s196.photobucket.com/user/m0nsterbash/library/rescue%20911

20141103_134407.jpg20141103_134407.jpg

#1075 9 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

How much are you looking to get for it?

Haven't decided yet... Wasn't expecting to sell anytime soon but a grail pin came up and we're out of space. Will post more info tonight from home...

#1076 9 years ago

What happened to the thread. Gone stone cold the last 3 days. Still looking for a working EM in Saskatchewan. Had my last buy fall thru. PM me.

#1077 9 years ago

Im still interested in finding a TZ or TSPP up here, whos going to hook me up?

#1079 9 years ago

Dracula is sold..thanks

DSC_0176.JPG 166 KB

DSC_0178.JPG 247 KB

#1080 9 years ago

Looking to trade an XMen LE Magneto for an ACDC Premium or a WOZ. Will add cash if needed.

#1081 9 years ago

Hi again! So I bought my first pin, a new Metallica Pro which should be arriving tomorrow. Basically I'm like a kid on Christmas eve, as you can imagine. However, I split the cost with a buddy of mine and still have a small budget for a lower cost machine. I am now looking for a second one with a price point between 1-2k and I will pay an additional $250 to cover shipping up to Yellowknife.

At the lower end of the price range I don't mind if the machine could use a bit of work but it does have to be in decent working order (there are no experts in pinball repair in this town). I am basically looking to get a good entry-level machine for getting into the repair/maintenance side of the hobby.

For a little more clarity I will give an example of my price expectations: For around $2k + $250 shipping, a really good condition Phantom of the Opera or similar 1990ish era machine.

For 1k, a 70's to 80's era pin in good working order without much damage.

For $750-$1100, a working 90's machine such as Data East Simpsons with some damage such as misaligned ramps, sensor/lights out, toys with significant wear or minor damage, worn playfield/generally damaged and unappealing artwork.

Backbox must be intact with no damage.

Obviously anything between 1-2k can be in various states in the middle.

If this is something that sounds like one of your machines and you're willing to ship up to me, please send me a message!

#1083 9 years ago
Quoted from YKpinballer:

Hi again! So I bought my first pin, a new Metallica Pro which should be arriving tomorrow. Basically I'm like a kid on Christmas eve, as you can imagine. However, I split the cost with a buddy of mine and still have a small budget for a lower cost machine. I am now looking for a second one with a price point between 1-2k and I will pay an additional $250 to cover shipping up to Yellowknife.
At the lower end of the price range I don't mind if the machine could use a bit of work but it does have to be in decent working order (there are no experts in pinball repair in this town). I am basically looking to get a good entry-level machine for getting into the repair/maintenance side of the hobby.
For a little more clarity I will give an example of my price expectations: For around $2k + $250 shipping, a really good condition Phantom of the Opera or similar 1990ish era machine.
For 1k, a 70's to 80's era pin in good working order without much damage.
For $750-$1100, a working 90's machine such as Data East Simpsons with some damage such as misaligned ramps, sensor/lights out, toys with significant wear or minor damage, worn playfield/generally damaged and unappealing artwork.
Backbox must be intact with no damage.
Obviously anything between 1-2k can be in various states in the middle.
If this is something that sounds like one of your machines and you're willing to ship up to me, please send me a message!

Poto for sale in Edmonton kijji for 2000.00
Plus others,Afm for 7500 I think,and more

#1084 9 years ago

Bump

#1085 9 years ago

Wow, that cab looks incredibly clean! It's always surprising to see predominantly black cabs that have held up.

How much were you looking to get for it?

#1086 9 years ago

It says 3500.00,bottom last pic

#1087 9 years ago

Oops, my bad, missed that. Excellent looking machine for that price

#1088 9 years ago

Any nice ToM's or IJ's out there that are in need of a new home ???

#1089 9 years ago

Looking for Star Trek Pro, Iron Man, Lord of the rings, Tron..... no mods...bare bone! Money is burning in my pocket as we speak...

#1090 9 years ago

I have a nice C37 in Quebec, PM me for pics if interested!

#1091 9 years ago

My STTNG found a new home. Sorry to anyone who inquired.

#1092 9 years ago

Gnr is sold,left today to its new home.

#1093 9 years ago

Bump

#1094 9 years ago

I'm contemplating of trading my FT. It comes with New decals (not installed) but the cabinet decals are unfaded as it is. the backbox decals need some work. I just put in a new ramp and all new plastics. Fully LEDed. And I have a CC playfield (fish overlay) to do the swap. Backglass as a small paint chip in it and it needs a new dome. Not sure I want to do a project this winter. Anyone want to do a trade of some sort.... If I end up doing this projet the game will look like a million bucks.

#1095 9 years ago

Scared Stiff for sale or trade. $6000 or a trade for Stern Spider-Man. Details on Craigslist Vancouver.

#1096 9 years ago

Sending a shout out to BallyKissFan. This man... whom I'd never met before this weekend... did me a favour of epic proportion! I am very, very grateful for his act of kindness and want to send props to a hell of a good guy to the hobby. Thanks again Kevin.

#1097 9 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Sending a shout out to BallyKissFan. This man... whom I'd never met before this weekend... did me a favour of epic proportion! I am very, very grateful for his act of kindness and want to send props to a hell of a good guy to the hobby. Thanks again Kevin.

Hey Darwin, thank you for the kind words. Just happy to help out.

#1098 9 years ago

AND ONCE MORE, THE COMMUNITY STRENGTHENS.

For real though, it's great to see people, who otherwise would never meet, bonding over pinball!

#1099 9 years ago

#1100 9 years ago

Anyone have a nice Creetch they wanna part with??

There are 24,843 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/22 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.