(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,772 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by KnockerPTSD
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,772 posts in this topic. You are on page 217 of 496.
#10801 5 years ago
Quoted from mIkea:

I know of a Getaway in Ottawa if anyone is still interested- sorry I lost track in this thread who was looking. May be able to get it back to the GTA, but likely not soon. Price will likely be a bit over $4k.
PM if interested.

Geteos ^^^

#10802 5 years ago

I know it is unlikely but does anyone in Ontario want to sell a Champion Pub? No harm in asking

#10803 5 years ago

More scams so it seems...

A WoZ Ruby Red and Addams Family both under priced from users who just registered on Kijiji. Be careful.

Funniest part is The Addams Family ad says it is collectors edition and has new rubbers on bumpers...did not know bumpers required rubbers.

#10804 5 years ago
Quoted from Murphelman:

More scams so it seems...
A WoZ Ruby Red and Addams Family both under priced from users who just registered on Kijiji. Be careful.
Funniest part is The Addams Family ad says it is collectors edition and has new rubbers on bumpers...did not know bumpers required rubbers.

Ya, they were under market value for sure... posted in the middle of the night... odd titles to choose. Cash and carry still remains the only way to buy a pin if you don't know the person you're buying from.

#10805 5 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Hey guys. Was wondering what RGB light strips you are buying for mods (ie undercab lighting).
I had bought some from our Chinese friends only to have them quit working after a few weeks. I though maybe I bought the wrong “plug”, or power supply they come with (as there are options).
Any ideas which ones work over here?
Thanks for the tips!

I've had good luck with lighting strips from Amazon. I'm using a set on a dimmer in my Jurassic Park for my stadium lighting.

I'd recommend you look at RGBW ones that have a dedicated white LED. The RGB ones don't recreate white very well (it has a bluish tinge).

I would try this one:
https://www.amazon.ca/Waterproof-300LEDs-5050SMD-Remote-Control/dp/B01HD37U6S/ref=sr_1_1

You have to be careful with the voltages as some of them run @ 5V and some @ 12V. But if you buy a package like above there shouldn't be a problem.

#10806 5 years ago
Quoted from mIkea:

I know of a Getaway in Ottawa if anyone is still interested- sorry I lost track in this thread who was looking. May be able to get it back to the GTA, but likely not soon. Price will likely be a bit over $4k.
PM if interested.

Sent you a PM on this. Thanks!

#10807 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I know it is unlikely but does anyone in Ontario want to sell a Champion Pub? No harm in asking

You missed me by a month. Sold a perfect mint one in February.

#10808 5 years ago

I'd be interested in buying a teenage mutant ninja turtles or lethal weapon 3 if anyone has one they'd like to sell. I could pick up within Manitoba or Saskatchewan, and possibly Alberta. I'd also be interested in a Baywatch, though I think that one might be out of my current budget.

#10809 5 years ago

Is that WoZ legit in Toronto?

#10810 5 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

Is that WoZ legit in Toronto?

Don't imagine it is... priced too low and the images are from an old ebay auction.

Edit: Maybe the ebay add isn't old...

ebay.com link: Jersey Jack Pinball The Wizard of Oz 75th Anniversary Edition

#10811 5 years ago
Quoted from juandylan:

You missed me by a month. Sold a perfect mint one in February.

Sad face

Can I ask what it went for?

Please tell the buyer to contact me if he gets bored

#10812 5 years ago

GoT Pro pricing and album:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/4VA7F9o9n8to2De97

$4500 USD / $6k CDN

Located in Vernon, BC -- hit me up if you'd like any more details/photos!

#10813 5 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Hey guys. Was wondering what RGB light strips you are buying for mods (ie undercab lighting).
I had bought some from our Chinese friends only to have them quit working after a few weeks. I though maybe I bought the wrong “plug”, or power supply they come with (as there are options).
Any ideas which ones work over here?
Thanks for the tips!

Some guys may have suggestions here

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/canada-pinball-parts-wtblts-official-thread/page/6

#10814 5 years ago

Indy posted in edmonton on kijiji. Took my first offer right away then when i said i could come tomorrow he changed his location to grand prairie and offered shipping. Asked why he was a new kijiji user from march 2019 and asked for references. He instantly made a claim its for his kids and others are interested. Cash in hand and drive to GP at your own risk. I passed, could be real? Sounded too sketchy for me. Especially with being defensive on asking for references

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/edmonton/williams-indiana-jones-pinball-machine/1420594051?utm_source=com.samsung.android.messaging&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

#10815 5 years ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

Indy posted in edmonton on kijiji. Took my first offer right away then when i said i could come tomorrow he changed his location to grand prairie and offered shipping. Asked why he was a new kijiji user from march 2019 and asked for references. He instantly made a claim its for his kids and others are interested. Cash in hand and drive to GP at your own risk. I passed, could be real? Sounded too sketchy for me. Especially with being defensive on asking for references
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/edmonton/williams-indiana-jones-pinball-machine/1420594051?utm_source=com.samsung.android.messaging&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

Come get my TWD LE instead...

#10816 5 years ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

Ads been yanked

#10818 5 years ago

Sounds like the same guy running all these scams. The one Getaway posted in Calgary yesterday used the same pictures from the UK leisuredirect website posted a couple days ago. My guess is he was successful scamming one person and decided to go nationwide.

#10819 5 years ago

Does anyone in Canada have a Ghostbusters topper for sale?

#10820 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Hmmm, what are you willing to spend for a minty fresh powder coated LED example?

#10821 5 years ago

Hey everyone, I am looking for a Taito Ice Cold Beer, or a Taito Zeke's Peak, I know it's not a flipper related request, but they do have a small 5/8" pinball, so I thought I could get away with it here I would appreciate any leads, working, or not. Please shoot me a PM, Thanks!!

#10822 5 years ago

I’ve been considering selling my GoT Pre. Around 2500-3000 plays. T800 alt translight, shaker, topper, colorDmD, Stern side armor and art blades, molded castle wall, metal pop bumper caps, plastic protectors. Probably more that I’m forgetting too.

Any idea what a ballpark price would be for the Ontario market? I’ve got a thought in my mind but don’t know for sure.

Probably won’t sell, but it’s been on my mind for a while.

#10823 5 years ago
Quoted from Edster:

Hmmm, what are you willing to spend for a minty fresh powder coated LED example?

PM sent

#10824 5 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

I’ve been considering selling my GoT Pre. Around 2500-3000 plays. T800 alt translight, shaker, topper, colorDmD, Stern side armor and art blades, molded castle wall, metal pop bumper caps, plastic protectors. Probably more that I’m forgetting too.
Any idea what a ballpark price would be for the Ontario market? I’ve got a thought in my mind but don’t know for sure.
Probably won’t sell, but it’s been on my mind for a while.

Sounds like a nice machine... if you add $2K - $2.5K over what a pro might go for (There is one listed in BC @ $6K right now) then add in a discounted price on your additions as folks don't usually pay full pop for mods of any type I think you would still find yourself at +/- $9.5K pretty quick. Not sure if you were thinking $10K+ or not. Regardless the game sounds pretty great, wish it was in my budget... that GoT Pro would be if it were closer .

#10825 5 years ago

Any JJP PoTC for sale or trade ?

#10827 5 years ago

KnockerPTSD CP posted on Rev. Looking for a trade, but you never know he may sell it outright.

http://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/very-clean-champion-pub.8911/

#10828 5 years ago

Someone would have to pay ME $3000 to put a fish tales in my house.

Any interest in Alberta for my TOTAN? Thinking about putting it up for sale at YEGpin.

#10829 5 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Someone would have to pay ME $3000 to put a fish tales in my house.
Any interest in Alberta for my TOTAN? Thinking about putting it up for sale at YEGpin.

Can’t understand dislike for fish tales as it’s a fantastic game......

#10830 5 years ago
Quoted from Comox-Rocks:

Can’t understand dislike for fish tales as it’s a fantastic game......

lol, just my personal opinion, everyone is free to like what they like! For me, I don't like it because of lopsided rules, unsatisfying shots, video mode that's worth far too much for what it is, etc. The theme is fun, the gameplay is just a bit dull for me. YMMV

#10831 5 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

lol, just my personal opinion, everyone is free to like what they like! For me, I don't like it because of lopsided rules, unsatisfying shots, video mode that's worth far too much for what it is, etc. The theme is fun, the gameplay is just a bit dull for me. YMMV

Fish tales was a great $1200 game. When it is pushing towards used Iron Maiden pro pricing in Canada, you have to give your head a shake

That being said, apparently ToM is edging or past MM prices here, so what do I know?

#10832 5 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Fish tales was a great $1200 game. When it is pushing towards used Iron Maiden pro pricing in Canada, you have to give your head a shake
That being said, apparently ToM is edging or past MM prices here, so what do I know?

I already own Maiden but I will take that $3,000 used pro you speak of.

#10833 5 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Nailing the lock shot off a fast plunge is very satisfying.

#10834 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I already own Maiden but I will take that $3,000 used pro you speak of.

If you see a fish tales for $2500 Cad please let me know as well

#10835 5 years ago

FT it's a fun game with a good theme and wide appeal. Looks good in color.
A solid mid priced game.

Not a Bad Cats

#10836 5 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Games are not valued at $ per fun factor. ToM as a single game would get old in a day. I sold mine a few months after buying it. Needless to say, it's got nothing to do with how much fun the game is or Transformers would be free.

#10837 5 years ago

BTW, Fish Tales is an awesome game!!!

#10838 5 years ago

If anybody got their butt kicked by Jungle Princess in the YEGPIN tournment last year and wants revenge...

$1,450 and you can play it all you want.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/50wesj2h2dlszio/AABohLi26kVR3t_GgpW9kuF3a?dl=0

#10839 5 years ago
Quoted from Willathrilla:

I'll post these on kijiji later this week.
Avatar pro - color DMD, mirror blades, LEDs, cliffys, Thanator and Banshee figures - $5,900
Johnny Mnemonic - color DMD, new playfield glass, LEDs, some cabinet fade - $4,800
Meteor - flippers and slingshots rebuilt with all new parts, LEDs, new drop targets and bumper caps, NVRAM battery eliminator - $1,800
Centaur project - fully working. New CPR playfield, plastics and drop targets (not installed) - $3,700
Stern Grand Prix - suspected HUO - $4,500
PM for details or pics.

Meteor is gone.
Avatar and Grand Prix are sold pending pickup.
Centaur is on hold.

Johnny Mnemonic pics are on kijiji.

#10840 5 years ago
Quoted from Edster:

it's got nothing to do with how much fun the game is or Transformers would be free.

Whoa, even free I don’t know if I’d want a transformers. It’s not worth the space that it takes up. I found o e on route once with 2 free credits in it, I walked away.

#10841 5 years ago

Well good to see some people sticking up for fish tales as it’s a great game that I’ll never sell!
I’ve bought and sold many pins and few stand the test of time in a small 3-4 game collection....
FWIW from a mancave theme basis and living on Vancouver island ft has great appeal!

#10842 5 years ago

I'll stick up for both, I have a TF in the basement that gets lots of play, the teens love the game and the theme. I enjoy the game quite a bit.
Also, the FT is my baby and I love the theme and gameplay, SO THERE!

To each their own people..............

#10843 5 years ago

What a decent Space Shuttle worth these days, and... Does anyone have one for sale?

#10844 5 years ago

TWD LE sale pending.

#10846 5 years ago

And immediately put into YEGPIN, so if you want to play it, it will be available in the free play area for Sunday!!! Hmm that must be it is unavailable for some reason on Friday and Saturday, well I will leave you guessing there.

#10847 5 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

That's why I got rid of my Fish Tales. Very unbalanced scoring.

#10848 5 years ago

Fun game but unbalanced and you could just work big fish and nothing else.

#10849 5 years ago

LOTR sold, another easy transaction with Shawn. Thanks bud.

#10850 5 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Fun game but unbalanced and you could just work big fish and nothing else.

And lose to someone who SJPs.

There are 24,772 posts in this topic. You are on page 217 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/217?hl=birdnest and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.