(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,839 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 50 minutes ago by Eagles77
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,839 posts in this topic. You are on page 213 of 497.
#10601 5 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

been a while since ive been on but man , im disappointing the cancer lodge in Regina doesn't have a pinball machine. when i beat this shit i might have to raise funds and get a machine in there !

Hey man... I've often thought about a Canadian version of what the Project Pinball is doing in the states. I would love to help out with something like this. Oh... and Kick ass. You got this1

#10602 5 years ago

Anyone have opinion about Ripleys believe it or not pinball? Sought after and what’s it worth in mint condition 9/10..

#10603 5 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Hey man... I've often thought about a Canadian version of what the Project Pinball is doing in the states. I would love to help out with something like this. Oh... and Kick ass. You got this1

I reached out to Stern this year about getting some discounted machines to raffle off/ put in childrens hospitals around Canada.
They did not reply.

#10604 5 years ago

Canadian hospitals have way different rules than American hospitals. I believe this has been tried before with no success main reason was hygiene, safety and noise.

#10605 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I reached out to Stern this year about getting some discounted machines to raffle off/ put in childrens hospitals around Canada.
They did not reply.

I’ve emailed Stern a few times recently with various inquiries, no response; not even a generic email back. I wonder why? I run a service based business....I don’t understand the lack of even a brief courteous response.
Sadly...sold all my Sterns because of that. Really left a bad taste in my mouth. Guess they really didn’t want my business.

#10606 5 years ago
Quoted from mcuzz:

Canadian hospitals have way different rules than American hospitals. I believe this has been tried before with no success main reason was hygiene, safety and noise.

I live in Hamilton. There is a Ronald McDonald house next to the childrens hospital. They could definitely use some more entertainment for the families staying there and these rules would not apply. The hospital itself has tablets built into the walls with games on them but they are aimed at the younger, under 8yr old crowd. I tried to donate a bunch of older video game consoles and games, mostly ps2 and n64 systems (i used to refurbish consoles) but was turned away because they dont have enough TVs. It's just sad. I used to deliver plumbing to Ronald McDonald house about 12yrs ago so I've seen these families packed in there to he close to their sick relatives. I found them a foosball table a few years back. Anyway, just would have been nice to get some pinballs out there for the families.

#10607 5 years ago

DeadPool Pro HUO with shaker $7600 cash can take out of my basement. (Sold)

#10608 5 years ago

GTB wedgie collector looking to add a sweet original to the herd (AAB or replay, 3”). Let me know what you have. I’m in Montreal and happy to drive for pickup.

#10609 5 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

For the right price someone can rip my Deadpool HUO Pro with Shaker out of my hands.

I'm not actively looking for one but pm me an idea what the right price might be? I could be interested.

#10610 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Anyway, just would have been nice to get some pinballs out there for the families.

A local operator had a pin in our RM House for a couple years. What was stopping you?

#10611 5 years ago

After completing my quest for Valinor, my HUO LOTR will be going for sale on Kijiji very soon. Will be posting my really nice TZ as well.

Willing to trade +/- if anyone is interested in either machine... looking for JJPOTC, Metallica or Iron Man. Would consider other JJP titles as well.

Edit: Only looking for the above machines in trade offers, please don't offer other titles. Thanks.

#10612 5 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

A local operator had a pin in our RM House for a couple years. What was stopping you?

I'm not an operator. I'm just some guy.

#10614 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I'm not an operator. I'm just some guy.

I'm still not understanding what's stopping you from doing what you suggested you wanted to do.

All operators are just some guy or gal. I started operating as just a guy.

I just don't understand how Stern would be the one stopping you from doing anything. Maybe reach out to Player One and see if you could get the ball rolling? I'd think you would have better luck with a somewhat local company. Good on ya for donating your time to a worthy cause.

#10615 5 years ago

Looking for a Harlem Globetrotters Machine in any condition.
Thanks

#10616 5 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

correction HAS

I agree with Pokey, places like RM rely on the kindness of others... we have put over 6 different games at our local RM house and they all get played heavily. It feels the heart, and they are crazy appreciative of the donation.

#10617 5 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

I’ve emailed Stern a few times recently with various inquiries, no response; not even a generic email back. I wonder why? I run a service based business....I don’t understand the lack of even a brief courteous response.
Sadly...sold all my Sterns because of that. Really left a bad taste in my mouth. Guess they really didn’t want my business.

Stern works thru distributors so they likely wouldn't the right door to knock on although I 100% agree the expectation of a courtesy response was not too much to expect.

Without someone being a licensed non profit organization it would be difficult for Stern to ensure the machine they gave someone at a discount would go where it was intended to go.

This would need to be done thru a local distributor. And since their margin is very small I wouldn't expect much of a discount.
The best you could hope for would be at cost... maybe a few hundred bucks.

But at least then the distributor would have a direct relationship with the person intending on doing the good deed and can probably better ensure it's actually happening.

And I agree with some of the previous comments, that places like cancer clinics, rehab facilities and RM Houses are probably good fits for them.

#10618 5 years ago

As long as it's not gambling rehab.

#10619 5 years ago

Here ya’ll go I found this klassy ad on Craigslist but da wife stole da legs. Yeah....enjoy the read....

vancouver.craigslist.org link

condition: excellent
make / manufacturer: Stern
model name / number: LE
Getting divorced and getting rid of my 1 owner transformers pinball machine.this is the limited edition violet deceptacon edition.this machine is in gorgeous condition.the only issue is the purple legs are missing. My soon to be ex wife took them during the move&I'll never see them again.not sure how to replace them unless buying new legs and having them painted&clearcoated as they had a showcar shine on them.open to offers.currently folded&wrapped in schrinkwrap.pick up in person in calgary preferred.its in my sisters garage so easy loading.calls or text preferred.sorry.no trades.pictures available upon request.no lowballers please.

#10621 5 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

After completing my quest for Valinor,

Congrats and well done!!

GLWTS.

#10622 5 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

After completing my quest for Valinor, my HUO LOTR will be going for sale on Kijiji very soon. Will be posting my really nice TZ as well.
Willing to trade +/- if anyone is interested in either machine... looking for JJPOTC, Metallica or Iron Man. Would consider other JJP titles as well.
Edit: Only looking for the above machines in trade offers, please don't offer other titles. Thanks.

No kidding, good job, looks like its time for do or die or end of the line

#10623 5 years ago

Rob Zombie sold pending pickup. deposit recieved!

#10624 5 years ago

I have an Earthshaker available for trade. New blue LED display, new CPR plastic set and topper. Original shaker works fine, game plays great.

Looking for one of the following: Hook, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Phantom of the Opera, Sharkey's Shootout, Starship Troopers, Independence Day, Baywatch, Frankenstein, Gladiators, Street Fighter 2, Cue Ball Wizard.

Added over 5 years ago:

She's gone.

#10626 5 years ago

Silverball mania
Brand new altek mpu installed today
Decent cabinet and play field
Nice backglass
Comes with lots of extra parts like displays,boards,wiring harness.
$2250 firm

#10627 5 years ago
Quoted from Cam:

I recorded most of them, and only missed a few prices...
The prices below are + the 17.9% hammer fee and 5% gst.
Circus $275
Vanguard $300
Centipede $475
Son of Kong $450
Primal rage $550
Tabletop ping pong $250
Astroids $1000
Ms Pac-Man $1050
Galaxian $550
Pac-Man $575
Space invaders $375
Space invaders deluxe $425
Tron $1200
Seeburg jukebox $425
Jet spin $350
Champ $200
Black out $575
Galaxian $425
Mr. do $275
Phoenix $475
Grid iron PF/cab $125
Burger time $300
Table tennis EM game $175
Bullseye EM game $130
Las Vegas gallery $100
Hockey $250 <———- my purchase
Strategy $150
Gorf $200
Astroids $250
Space encounters $150
Capersville $275
Xenon $1000
On beam $275
Trizone $550
Strato-flight $375
Fun cruise $325
Hot shots $500
Space invaders pinball $1300
Chicago coin no back glass $175
Cinema $500
Rock makers $400
Pong doubles $1350
Swingers $575

The Fun Cruise is up for sale on Kijiji. Asking price is $600. Not a horrible markup if you consider that (with Auction fees) it probably cost the original purchaser $400 to pickup.

#10628 5 years ago

Donate a game to play at Yegpin this year, and have a chance to win a NIB Munsters pro pinball machine from Nitro Pinball.
I will be bringing my Mint modded Williams IJ and Congo for the tournament play. Congo will be in the free play area as well I believe.
Possibly more, depending what else I have by then.

#10629 5 years ago

Hello pinside,
I'm currently talking to another member about possibly shipping my first pin (the shipping, not the pin). He seems like he is on the up and up but I have been mislead in the past. If anyone here has purchased a shopped game from transprtr4u please let me know. I just want to verify he is a trustworthy pinhead before sending any kind of payment or anything. Thanks so much
Shipping/etransfers are scary territory

#10630 5 years ago

Legit seller. Bought my amh from him. Smooth transaction and wrapped it up real nice for me.

#10631 5 years ago
Quoted from klr650:

The Fun Cruise is up for sale on Kijiji. Asking price is $600. Not a horrible markup if you consider that (with Auction fees) it probably cost the original purchaser $400 to pickup.

It is a low production pin. It might be the last flipperless pin made. There are 2 versions Fun Cruise and Deluxe Fun Cruise. Also an AAB version called Gay Cruise. It has no flippers but the lower kickers are very strong and will get the ball back to the top of the playfield.

#10632 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I'm currently talking to another member about possibly shipping my first

He’s a local pinhead in our area
Never bought from him but have done work for him. Should have no issues at all.

#10633 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Hello pinside,
I'm currently talking to another member about possibly shipping my first pin (the shipping, not the pin). He seems like he is on the up and up but I have been mislead in the past. If anyone here has purchased a shopped game from transprtr4u please let me know. I just want to verify he is a trustworthy pinhead before sending any kind of payment or anything. Thanks so much

I have purchased from him and his work is very detailed and thorough. He is more than on the level. I actually helped him prep/load a pin for shipment a few weeks ago.

You will not be disappointed with Rob. Stand up guy!

#10634 5 years ago

Rob is a solid dude, trustworthy and a good guy you will have a smooth transaction.

Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Hello pinside,

#10635 5 years ago

Rob is a great dude and pinsider/community member. You are in good hands.

#10636 5 years ago

Another vote of confidence for him from me. Solid dude.

#10637 5 years ago

Thank you for the feedback

#10638 5 years ago

AFMLE for sale. 135 plays, power blades,mint in every way. $10500

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1417096940

#10639 5 years ago

I don't know of this Rob, but he sounds like a good person.

I'd deal with confidence as I trust many of those who vouched for him

#10640 5 years ago

Robs a nice guy, I wouldnt have any hesitation in dealing with him!

#10641 5 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

I don't know of this Rob, but he sounds like a good person.
I'd deal with confidence as I trust many of those who vouched for him

i'll vouch for Meegis , not good looking but he 's ok !

#10642 5 years ago
Quoted from luch:

i'll vouch for Meegis , not good looking but he 's ok !

Sad but true

#10643 5 years ago

Future Spa sold pending pickup! Deposit received.

#10644 5 years ago

Selling my Tron Pro; can ship through Nitro. Open to sell or trades +/- cash (local trade only).

abbotsford.craigslist.org link

#10645 5 years ago

Wow! Beautiful looking game. Worth every penny.

Aqua pin is a good honest guy, don’t hesitate to deal with him.

#10646 5 years ago

A High Hand in Guelph ONT for $800. Pics on Pinrev or Ontario Pinball/Arcade group on FB

#10647 5 years ago

Selling my Gottlieb Playball to make room for something else; in decent shape and plays well. I went over it last Summer when I bought it (replaced rubbers, all bulbs, and did some mech cleaning and adjustment to get it playing as close to perfect as possible ).

Game is located in Victoria , BC.

victoria.craigslist.org link

#10648 5 years ago

In the hunt for early electronic Bally & Stern pins. Prefer projects or parts games, or reasonably priced working ones. Must be able to pack/skid to a depot near you. Looking for myself & others in Halifax or N.S. area.

#10649 5 years ago

Anyone know how to list Canadian events on pinside? When I go to events page all I see is filter for 5 countries and Canada is not one of them.

#10650 5 years ago
Quoted from Aquapin:

Selling my Tron Pro; can ship through Nitro. Open to sell or trades +/- cash (local trade only).
abbotsford.craigslist.org link

wow that's a Beauty!

There are 24,839 posts in this topic. You are on page 213 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/213?hl=macdaddy1974 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.