(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,642 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 20 minutes ago by cait001
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 24,642 posts in this topic. You are on page 211 of 493.
#10501 5 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

Way to jump right in! Hope ya find what your looking for!

Thanks! I’ve wanted a pin for a long time, I loved playing them growing up in the 90s now I finally have the space and funds for one!

#10502 5 years ago
Quoted from Geteos:

Looking for my first pin. Ideally I’m looking for a Tron Pro but I’d also consider Getaway:High Speed 2, TSPP, SMB or Deadpool. My budget for the Sterns are 7-8k depending on the pin.
I might also consider other movie themed pins under 4k.
I’m in Toronto. Thanks!

Good luck with the hunt. Let us know what you settled on.

#10503 5 years ago
Quoted from Geteos:

Thanks! I’ve wanted a pin for a long time, I loved playing them growing up in the 90s now I finally have the space and funds for one!

Good luck finding your first pin. There are a few good spots to check out machines in Toronto.

The Pint at Front and John has a wicked collection from Wedgeheads to modern machines.

Tilt on Dundas West, and Cabin Fever on Bloor West are also great spots.

#10504 5 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

BUT THAT'S ABOVE THE SPEED LIMIT!!!!!

I said 'about'

#10505 5 years ago

I've combined my wishlist with a friends (mostly me lol) If anyone in or near Ontario has any of the following and are thinking of selling, please message me.

System 11 games
The Shadow
Junk Yard
Revenge from Mars
Xmen (Pro preferred)
Star Trek (Stern) (any model but pro preferred)

#10506 5 years ago
Quoted from MapleSyrup:

Good luck finding your first pin. There are a few good spots to check out machines in Toronto.
The Pint at Front and John has a wicked collection from Wedgeheads to modern machines.
Tilt on Dundas West, and Cabin Fever on Bloor West are also great spots.

The Pint is awesome. They have some nice LE's to play.

#10507 5 years ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

and how has that beautiful game been! I miss it

Awesome. Play it almost every day still.

#10508 5 years ago
Quoted from Linkage:

Need a boring rare game for you collection?
Here it is, your once in a lifetime opportunity to own a rare piece of horrible pinball history.
This EM game sports a large mirror that allows the player to view the horizontal playfield located in lower cabinet. Several plastics produce a kind of "floating text" image on the glass. Reminds me of Sega Time traveller really, on a much less exciting scale,
Here's the kicker - two joysticks with a flipper button on top of each. It's called a shaker game because literally the game allows you to shake the playfield up and down. Why shake? Who knows. Given how we play pinball you would have thunk a nudging game would have made more sense.
The game has no plunger. Instead, the ball rolls along a launch track at the top of the playfield and is dropped into play by pressing either flipper button. The chain track actually runs from game start until end. As we fixed it up that issues was driving us nuts - until we realised how it's supposed to operate. Ugh.
She can be a little finicky on times, but is running well. Playfield is beautiful and pristine. Exterior of the cab is a little rough though. Had to modify two legs to hit the hole spacing for the bolts.
It's rare and it's awesome to try - a couple times. After... meh. Honestly it belongs in a huge collection or a museum.
$1500 CAD OBO and includes shipping to the nearest R&L or Day & Ross depo.
Ask if you have questions. TONS OF PICS available.

Not looking to buy but curious on the title?

#10509 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

2 machine in qc. 1100 km each way
Tempting but budget come into play.
4 thanks of gas and a hotel

Just drove from Aurora to Philly to pick up a game on Monday. I had my Shadow shipped from Louisiana to Niagara Falls, NY and then drove down to pick it up at the UPS store in Lewiston. They charge $30US to receive and hold the game for you. What we do for pinball

#10511 5 years ago

Allied Leisure I swear used tonka parts and plastic spare things they found for mech parts.

#10512 5 years ago

Anyone have an idea of what a bally rapid fire is worth?
Cheers

#10513 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Just drove from Aurora to Philly to pick up a game on Monday. I had my Shadow shipped from Louisiana to Niagara Falls, NY and then drove down to pick it up at the UPS store in Lewiston. They charge $30US to receive and hold the game for you. What we do for pinball

What service did you use to hold your game? I've always been curious about having a game shipped in the US and picking it up at the border.

#10514 5 years ago

Rapid Fire never hit the big bucks. Just not quite a pinball.
I would guess 1.5-2k

#10515 5 years ago
Quoted from BMHouze:

Rapid Fire never hit the big bucks. Just not quite a pinball.
I would guess 1.5-2k

That even sounds high to me... displays and boards are worth something but the other mech's aren't... cabinet is EBD/Centaur LE type which doesn't fit into a lineup for well... unless you're putting it next to EBD or Centaur .

I see other 80's Bally's selling for less than $2K that I'd take long before a rapid fire. I've played one a couple of times and it was a fun ride but not something I'd keep going back to.

#10516 5 years ago

Dunno if I've ever seen a rapid fire for sale, but working hyper ball seems to usually go for 800ish still.

#10517 5 years ago

Ok thanks guys. I was just wondering because a guy i Met has one and it might need a mpu board. Was wondering if it’s worth it if he needs a new Alltek or not. Other then the board the machine looks in nice shape. I had a chance to play one at yegpin I agree, fun for a few games but not something I would use up space in my collection for.

#10518 5 years ago

Would be awesome to see one at YEGPIN again it is a great novelty game that people don’t get to see often.

Quoted from Pinhead306:

Ok thanks guys. I was just wondering because a guy i Met has one and it might need a mpu board. Was wondering if it’s worth it if he needs a new Alltek or not. Other then the board the machine looks in nice shape. I had a chance to play one at yegpin I agree, fun for a few games but not something I would use up space in my collection for.

#10519 5 years ago

I just have to ask
Is hyperball the same?
If not which is 'better'?
Rapid fire, hyperball
Whatever, at least a EM is still a pin.

Call it rare and out of print and ask for trades for other rare arcade items.........
I am sure there's someone out there with fond memories.

#10520 5 years ago

hyper ball is way better than rapid fire, in game play, and visually

#10521 5 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

Houdini back for sale, had a few interest but nothing serious.
in the montreal,ottawa region.
Price $9,300.
low play, no issue and with a few mods.
the game is in mint condition.
let me know with a pm.
thanks, bob.

bump for the weekend people.

#10522 5 years ago

I’m on the hunt for a joker poker ss game..I’d sadly consider my comet or abra Ca Dabra + $ for 1..depending of course the condition..

#10523 5 years ago

Rapid Fire - If it needs a mpu, borrow one to test the game. If the ball bearing unit is crap, & does not work ok. Junk the pin!

#10524 5 years ago
Quoted from greatwichjohn:

Rapid Fire - If it needs a mpu, borrow one to test the game. If the ball bearing unit is crap, & does not work ok. Junk the pin!

I picked up a hyperball a while ago. I guess the ball feed mech is not working. Still folded in the garage and was folded when I bought it. Is the fall feed mech the same as rapid fire? And is it not fixable?

#10525 5 years ago

Parts are not compatable.
Hyperball was the better made machine.
At least that's what I got from the articles I read.
Plus you can just use ball bearings to save $ on balls.
Cheap to led, no staying power in a collection unless you have children playing, LOUD.

#10526 5 years ago
Quoted from BMHouze:

Parts are not compatable.
Hyperball was the better made machine.
At least that's what I got from the articles I read.
Plus you can just use ball bearings to save $ on balls.
Cheap to led, no staying power in a collection unless you have children playing, LOUD.

Nice, thanks for the info. I'm sure it is a novelty that would not last long. Good for a big collection for sure. I think I remember seeing one at VFW?

#10527 5 years ago

Hyperball is the one to get. Bally version was not. But it is a great parts machine!

#10528 5 years ago

I have both rapid fire and hyperball... Have had them for many years now, and they have more staying power in my collection than most pins I have owned...... But they are very noisy machines for sure!

#10529 5 years ago

Holy Gottlieb's batman! Awesone pin collection Ranchero! That's a badass line-up

#10530 5 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

What service did you use to hold your game? I've always been curious about having a game shipped in the US and picking it up at the border.

I use Kinek. There is no fee, you just choose the location you want, they give you an identification number, and then you get an email from the UPS Store in Lewiston when the game arrives. They even helped me with both games I have shipped there, to get them into my SUV. Great service and trustworthy. Although I didn't leave the game there very long before I went to pick it up.

#10531 5 years ago
Quoted from ranchero:

I have both rapid fire and hyperball... Have had them for many years now, and they have more staying power in my collection than most pins I have owned...... But they are very noisy machines for sure!

5 YEARS - 13 posts..... HE’S ALIVE!!!! HE’S ALLLLIVE !!!!

#10532 5 years ago

The collection has got large..... And yes I do like my gottliebs (the under appreciated pins).

Has it been 5 years? That's a lot of time spent here that I should have been playing..... to the bat... um....gottlieb cave Robin!

#10533 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

I use Kinek. There is no fee, you just choose the location you want, they give you an identification number, and then you get an email from the UPS Store in Lewiston when the game arrives. They even helped me with both games I have shipped there, to get them into my SUV. Great service and trustworthy. Although I didn't leave the game there very long before I went to pick it up.

Cool, and what does that fee cost? Also what roughly was the shipping cost from the seller to the depot?

#10534 5 years ago

Thinking of putting my sopranos up for trade if anyone is interested. Playfield is in nice condition, cabinet has a few dings, fully working, full led. Let me know if you want pics or anything.
Cheers

#10535 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

Thinking of putting my sopranos up for trade if anyone is interested. Playfield is in nice condition, cabinet has a few dings, fully working, full led. Let me know if you want pics or anything.
Cheers

Where are you located and what is the price?

#10536 5 years ago

Regina, Sask. I’m valuing it at 5200$. It’s not collectors quality but it is a really nice players machine. I had it in our tournament location for a few months. Mainly was looking for a trade.

#10537 5 years ago

Anyone have a twilight zone that they are interested in selling please pm me. Thanks

#10539 5 years ago

You’re killing my action Tom lol

#10540 5 years ago

But its in Incredible condition! lol

#10541 5 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

Great deal here on a standup pinball!!

For a few years in the mid 1970s' there was a retailer in Calgary selling Pachinko's by the truck load. Even had them set up at the Stampede a few times.

#10542 5 years ago
Quoted from Adib:

Anyone have a twilight zone that they are interested in selling please pm me. Thanks

There's one available in Ottawa for a little under $10k....
https://www.maaca.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=25101

#10543 5 years ago

LOL those Computer Pachinko machines are worth $150

#10544 5 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

If someone GAVE me 100bucks to take one. I wouldn't....

#10545 5 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

There's one available in Ottawa for a little under $10k....
https://www.maaca.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=25101

Wow stunning tz. 9700 for that kind of condition is a very good/fair deal imo.

#10546 5 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

Hey this one comes with a great cabinet too

#10547 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

Cheers

Still interested in working on a trade with you for my like-new Full Throttle.

#10548 5 years ago

Friend in Vancouver selling his black knight. 2500 obo. Pick up only.

#10549 5 years ago
Quoted from earflaps:

Still interested in working on a trade with you for my like-new Full Throttle.

I really like full throttle I love the gameplay, the code is good, theme is decent, the game feels solid. And you have yours listed for a great price.

#10550 5 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

If someone GAVE me 100bucks to take one. I wouldn't....

thanks for that. lol Needed a good laugh.

Any more pins for sale on the west coast? looking for sopranos

love to take that BK but I want one with a blownout playfield to put my awesome CPR one in.

There are 24,642 posts in this topic. You are on page 211 of 493.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/211?hl=damien and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.