(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,635 posts
  • 702 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 56 minutes ago by transprtr4u
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 24,635 posts in this topic. You are on page 210 of 493.
#10451 5 years ago

If anyone has a tv / movie themed pin in Manitoba or Saskatchewan (really hoping to find one within driving distance as opposed to shipping for now at least) they’d like to sell, please let me know. I was originally hoping for a Sega, but I’m good with any brand if it’s a movie/tv theme I like enough. Budget would be $2500-3600, depending on what’s available. Thanks!

#10452 5 years ago
Quoted from Willathrilla:

Didn't you have those same titles for sale a few months ago, both fully restored and big bucks?

HEP baby! Even though it wasn't..

#10453 5 years ago

It’s probably the one I restored so I’d say it’s really nice but not high end.

#10454 5 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

It’s probably the one I restored so I’d say it’s really nice but not high end.

You did a nice job! It did need a few things and if my life wasn't so crazy over the last few months, I would have made a deal for it. The seller Shawn, is a great guy and went out of his way for me several times and has before too. Cant say enough good things about him.

#10455 5 years ago

Thanks. Ya it did need a few things to finish it off. And Shawn was supper easy to deal with
Great guy.

Quoted from Spencer:

You did a nice job! It did need a few things and if my life wasn't so crazy over the last few months, I would have made a deal for it. The seller Shawn, is a great guy and went out of his way for me several times and has before too. Cant say enough good things about him.

#10456 5 years ago

Lord_of_the_pins Shawn is a good dude. Can’t believe he let his tspp go though.

#10457 5 years ago

that was my former FH, glad to see her back and the Wh20 spencer was suppose to take but backed out lol very thankful. Munsters pro arrives shortly from nitro and bm66 in March.

#10458 5 years ago

Selling my Full Throttle for $5500 CAD. Virtually new condition and I'ts only ever been owned by me (HUO). Unboxed it in my game room about a year and a half ago. Never had an issue with it. It's a very fast wide body. Great deal for somebody...bad deal for me but time to try something else.

Here's the ad: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/regina/full-throttle-pinball-machine/1411847177?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

#10459 5 years ago
Quoted from Murphelman:

Was wondering what the point of that post was.

Brag post before they for sale in a couple weeks

#10460 5 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

lord_of_the_pins Shawn is a good dude. Can’t believe he let his tspp go though.

I let mine go last summer. I had it shipped up to Edmonton, huo, goodie bag still attached. I bet that's the one you received. Great game but didn't get as much play as others I have.

#10461 5 years ago
Quoted from earflaps:

Selling my Full Throttle for $5500 CAD. Virtually new condition and I'ts only ever been owned by me (HUO). Unboxed it in my game room about a year and a half ago. Never had an issue with it. It's a very fast wide body. Great deal for somebody...bad deal for me but time to try something else.
Here's the ad: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/regina/full-throttle-pinball-machine/1411847177?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Is there really only 6 in Canada? Is that all models?

#10462 5 years ago

Only a pro are you slumming it now lol...

Quoted from PinheadEDM:

that was my former FH, glad to see her back and the Wh20 spencer was suppose to take but backed out lol very thankful. Munsters pro arrives shortly from nitro and bm66 in March.

#10463 5 years ago
Quoted from Willathrilla:

Is there really only 6 in Canada? Is that all models?

I'm testing my memory a bit but I'm sure when I bought this NIB from Tommy at YegPin he said there were 4 others that he sold in Canada. I just upped it by one as I couldn't remember for sure and didn't want to misquote the wrong way. Always planned on buying the Alien playfield and having the 2-1 option but we know that will likely never materialize.

A lot of value in this game and it's hard to believe these guys didn't sell tons of these. Super fast for a wide body; mostly gloss black body looks great; lots of colour changing LCDs; 27" LCD screen and another monitor in the playfield; light panels on the side give it a great look; solid and unique top glass framed in metal; great music and subwoofer with amp that literally needs to be turned down; deep rule set; hard to capture ball so forces you to keep shooting which makes this game unique and challenging.

#10464 5 years ago

Yeah, they made really nice games. Alien is also very slick.
Too bad they went bankrupt.
May as well buy a Zach.
Oh wait, there's more parts available for Zacks!

#10465 5 years ago

Price reduction on HUO Rob Zombie $7600

Really great loaded game with expensive extras surprised she doesn't have a home yet. message me for any details.

again still willing to look at any trades up or down. may even consider shipping.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/saskatoon/huo-rob-zombie-pinball-217-great-music-pin-beautiful-must-see/1413350648?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

#10466 5 years ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

Price reduction on HUO Rob Zombie $7600
Really great loaded game with expensive extras surprised she doesn't have a home yet. message me for any details.
again still willing to look at any trades up or down. may even consider shipping.
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/saskatoon/huo-rob-zombie-pinball-217-great-music-pin-beautiful-must-see/1413350648?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Great price! This guy is selling it in Quebec for around $2,000 more than yours, sigh....
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-oeuvre-d-art/laval-rive-nord/pinball-rob-zombie-limited-edition-machine-a-boule/1407808169?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

#10467 5 years ago

Houdini back for sale, had a few interest but nothing serious.
in the montreal,ottawa region.

Price $9,300.
low play, no issue and with a few mods.
the game is in mint condition.

let me know with a pm.

thanks, bob.

#10468 5 years ago

Still have my rob zombie for sale if anyone in bc is looking for one. Prefer outright sale at 7500.

#10471 5 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Centre post added? That's cheating!

Have you played a zizzle before? Its necessary lol. They are drain monsters. Also it was for my 5 yr old to get him interested in pinball

#10472 5 years ago

Looking for a data east last action hero. Have a Williams hurricane to trade or a Bally silver ball mania

#10473 5 years ago

Still looking for older junk / repairable units for a project. Im going to be selling my Bally Black Jack at YEGpin so Im looking for a replacement to fill the Bally hole in my layout. Something early 80's Bally would fit the bill.

#10474 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Have you played a zizzle before? Its necessary lol. They are drain monsters. Also it was for my 5 yr old to get him interested in pinball

Yes we have one too, at least one house ball per game. My 4 year old son loves it.

#10475 5 years ago

My son graduated to Iron Maiden(with a step stool). He still finds Metallica way to hard.

#10476 5 years ago

He also now has a wanted list. Thanks pinball arcade......

#10477 5 years ago

Anyone local have a #star_trek_le or shadow they would be willing to let go/trade? Also Goldeneye but they all seem to be hiding out east.

#10479 5 years ago

Hi guys,
I have a Star Wars Data East for sale and a Pinsound setup with a Flipper Fidelity speaker upgrade kit.

DESW:
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1411916442

Pinsound Setup:
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1413819714

Thanks,

#10480 5 years ago

Anybody willing to make the quick drive from QC to Hamilton for me? Kidding. Just have a game out there I'd like but damn that's far.

#10481 5 years ago

Ottawa is my usual cut off point

#10482 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Wimp

#10483 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Hehe, me too. Though I've gone as far as Gatineau.

#10484 5 years ago

Or I dont want to spend 700 on gas

#10485 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

you could ship it for a couple hundred bucks! same price as gas basically. I would just make a weekend out of it. Lots of nice things to see and do out there!

#10486 5 years ago

For the non-Ontario people here...

Hamilton -> Ottawa = ~ 470 km

Hamilton -> Montreal = ~ 600 km

Honestly, for 130 km more, it's not that far. And at highway speed it's about an hour difference.

Also, depending on your vehicle, even at a horrible rate of 2 tanks each way (which is worse than an H1 Hummer) at $80 a tank your at $320 in gas, not $700.

Further to all this, I can have a skid shipped from either for about $100-150

It's not that tough.

#10487 5 years ago

Here's what I know, this comes up often.

Saskatoon to Calgary = 620km

Depot to depot shipping cost for a Stern Machine (300lbs over-estimated on the waybill) = $68 plus tax. That was in October. Took 1-2 days can't recall. Sooner than expected. Of course this requires an experienced seller that can wrap it properly and get it to the depot and so forth. I shipped him some tie straps and moving blankets via amazon prime, needed a couple more anyway.

#10488 5 years ago
Quoted from pkrobin:

Depot to depot shipping cost for a Stern Machine (300lbs over-estimated on the waybill) = $68 plus tax. That was in October. Took 1-2 days can't recall. Sooner than expected. Of course this requires an experienced seller that can wrap it properly and get it to the depot and so forth. I shipped him some tie straps and moving blankets via amazon prime, needed a couple more anyway.

#10489 5 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Honestly, for 130 km more, it's not that far. And at highway speed it's about an hour difference.
Also, depending on your vehicle, even at a horrible rate of 2 tanks each way (which is worse than an H1 Hummer) at $80 a tank your at $320 in gas, not $700.
It's not that tough.

Hamilton to QC (Quebec City) is a lot further. I assume that is here the Shadow he has been wanting is. Was on kijiji for $5,300

#10490 5 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

It's not that tough.

Except I never said Montreal. It's just north of Quebec city. 11hrs

#10491 5 years ago

2 machine in qc. 1100 km each way
Tempting but budget come into play.
4 thanks of gas and a hotel

#10492 5 years ago

Not all sellers are comfortable packing and shipping

#10493 5 years ago

And yes I would like that shadow but I havent made a deal with that person. If I can drive out and grab multiple machines it becomes worth it. Well see. I'm not a panic buyer. If I miss out they will come back up

#10494 5 years ago

Better to drive out and see game in person if possible than chance a shady seller who ships game without disclosing issues.

I have however heard the odd story of guys doing road trips only to arrive and game is sold or seller has decided to keep.

#10495 5 years ago
Quoted from pkrobin:

and how has that beautiful game been! I miss it

#10496 5 years ago
Quoted from pkrobin:

That's because it's downhill both ways between Calgary and Saskatoon...

#10497 5 years ago

Need a boring rare game for you collection?

Here it is, your once in a lifetime opportunity to own a rare piece of horrible pinball history.

This EM game sports a large mirror that allows the player to view the horizontal playfield located in lower cabinet. Several plastics produce a kind of "floating text" image on the glass. Reminds me of Sega Time traveller really, on a much less exciting scale,

Here's the kicker - two joysticks with a flipper button on top of each. It's called a shaker game because literally the game allows you to shake the playfield up and down. Why shake? Who knows. Given how we play pinball you would have thunk a nudging game would have made more sense.

The game has no plunger. Instead, the ball rolls along a launch track at the top of the playfield and is dropped into play by pressing either flipper button. The chain track actually runs from game start until end. As we fixed it up that issues was driving us nuts - until we realised how it's supposed to operate. Ugh.

She can be a little finicky on times, but is running well. Playfield is beautiful and pristine. Exterior of the cab is a little rough though. Had to modify two legs to hit the hole spacing for the bolts.

It's rare and it's awesome to try - a couple times. After... meh. Honestly it belongs in a huge collection or a museum.

$1500 CAD OBO and includes shipping to the nearest R&L or Day & Ross depo.

Ask if you have questions. TONS OF PICS available.

#10498 5 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

BUT THAT'S ABOVE THE SPEED LIMIT!!!!!

#10499 5 years ago

Looking for my first pin. Ideally I’m looking for a Tron Pro but I’d also consider Getaway:High Speed 2, TSPP, SMB or Deadpool. My budget for the Sterns are 7-8k depending on the pin.

I might also consider other movie themed pins under 4k.

I’m in Toronto. Thanks!

#10500 5 years ago
Quoted from Geteos:

Looking for my first pin. Ideally I’m looking for a Tron Pro but I’d also consider Getaway:High Speed 2, TSPP, SMB or Deadpool. My budget for the Sterns are 7-8k depending on the pin.
I might also consider other movie themed pins under 4k.
I’m in Toronto. Thanks!

Way to jump right in! Hope ya find what your looking for!

There are 24,635 posts in this topic. You are on page 210 of 493.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/210?hl=mymalibu and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.