(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,741 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 46 hours ago by Chambahz
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,741 posts in this topic. You are on page 209 of 495.
#10401 5 years ago

I'm in Quebec, I've purchased pins from Michel at Pinball One and he knows what he's talking about. Also great customer service. I'm sure Nitro is great for the West Coast, but I've had no issues with Pinball One on the East Coast. Not sure why folks are bashing them, mostly West Coasters.

#10402 5 years ago

I think you mean Player One

#10403 5 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

I am located in northern Ontario and looking to buy my first NIB game. Which distributor should I go through, Player one or Nitro? Or does it matter?

Player1
They were super nice and fast getting my Houdini, and even got me my MBLE.

#10404 5 years ago

Thank you for your kind words. The incredible support we receive from the community is very much appreciated! We absolutely love this hobby and do everything possible to support our customers, leagues and pinball events year round.

Not long ago we partnered with Player One. As such, our concentration of the Western provinces (BC, AB, SK & MB) has increased. I can assure you that Adam at P1 in Toronto and Michel in Montreal are both standup individuals that care about their customers and take excellent care of pinheads in the East.

Stay tuned for Nitro's Canadian Pinball Tour coming to a town near you in 2019!

[email protected]
1-855-DO-NITRO

#10405 5 years ago
Quoted from roar:

I didn't think Nitro could sell into Ontario... I thought you had to buy through P1 or someone else in Ontario.

I wrote to Tommy about a BM66, and he responded and copied Player One in the email.

I think they have some issues there that have forced him not try to put his hands in other's pies. Maybe the same reasons he never got his Toronto shop off the ground?

#10406 5 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

I wrote to Tommy about a BM66, and he responded and copied Player One in the email.
I think they have some issues there that have forced him not try to put his hands in other's pies. Maybe the same reasons he never got his Toronto shop off the ground?

Just to clarify, Nitro is free to sell Canada wide. However, after much discussion... geographically it made more sense to concentrate our full efforts in the West. Who knows what the future holds...but for now our dance card is full....and we're working 7 days a week.

#10407 5 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

I have a beautiful rescue 911 for sale fresh shop full led a nicer example you will not find here is the link to the ad 100% working and playing great message me or call or text
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/rescue-911-pinball-gottlieb/1411810839?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Sold pending payment thanks for the interest

#10408 5 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

I'm in Quebec, I've purchased pins from Michel at Pinball One and he knows what he's talking about. Also great customer service. I'm sure Nitro is great for the West Coast, but I've had no issues with Pinball One on the East Coast. Not sure why folks are bashing them, mostly West Coasters.

Who's bashing them? Its just been simply said that Tommy is the best.

#10409 5 years ago

Nitro has been awesome to the Western Canada community for years. In particular they have sponsored a number of our events and brought all of the best games for our collectors to try out at our show. They go over and above to provide what I believe is the best customer service in the business. I have a lot of good dealings to with Michel at P1, he is very good to deal with. But Nitro gets involved at the community level they invest back so for me they get my support for any of my purchases.

For those in SK area too Absolute Pinball and another great vendor whom our community does a lot of business with too. There a ton of great options out there if you are looking to purchase pins, parts or mods.

Quoted from Halfwasted:

I am located in northern Ontario and looking to buy my first NIB game. Which distributor should I go through, Player one or Nitro? Or does it matter?

#10410 5 years ago
Quoted from FlipperFreak:

Just to clarify, Nitro is free to sell Canada wide. However, after much discussion... geographically it made more sense to concentrate our full efforts in the West. Who knows what the future holds...but for now our dance card is full....and we're working 7 days a week.

Makes sense. Just wish you guys were doing business out east. Hopefully in the future.

#10411 5 years ago

games for sale in Collingwood On

1978 Stern Lectronomo good original shape, fully working , lots of new parts $1300

1978 Bally Lost World players game fully working buy below average backglass $1250

1977 Evel Knieval fully working , real nice glass , new legs , levellers , bolts , levellers , drop targets , bumper caps , rubbers, fully working playfield was professionally touched up $2500. i also have a cpr field i will throw in for an extra $900

if you are interested email me for pics. Delivery and set up are available in Southern Ontario for a fee.

#10412 5 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

Nitro for sure!

#10413 5 years ago

I was wondering if anyone can check out a SW DE for me on kijiji? I believe it is in Tecumseh, ON I just don't know anyone in the area.

#10414 5 years ago

Anybody have a High Speed there thinking of selling in Sk or possibly Alberta

#10415 5 years ago

Anyone have a high end Scared Stiff or equivalent. Looking to get another one. Damn Elvira 3 taking so long!

#10416 5 years ago

Anyone else check out the games on auction in Edmonton ? Ouch they look hurting.

#10417 5 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Player1
They were super nice and fast getting my Houdini, and even got me my MBLE. I did have problems with other distros!!

Let me rephrase....
I didn’t mean I had problems with Nitro (given that there were only the two options asked).
Nitro and Tommy were super helpful for me, but being in Western Canada was just a little too far away. Player1 being readily available only a few hours from where I live was my logical choice. I would definitely use Nitro if I were closer!!! I purchased some boards through Nitro and the experience was perfect. Quality, stand up guys. Order from them with confidence as well.

#10418 5 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Anyone else check out the games on auction in Edmonton ? Ouch they look hurting.

Honestly, every time I looked at these games I kept thinking that YOU might be one of the only people in Edmonton who could save these games!

#10419 5 years ago

The Edmonton arcade auction sold all the games. I didn't see the first 20 or so sales but it was....interesting. Rusty Tron went for 1450, Questionable Space invaders pin went for 1350, I think Xenon went for 950 to 1050? lots of various non-working mixed pcb/cabs units went for 250-350.

#10420 5 years ago
Quoted from WW2GURU:

The Edmonton arcade auction sold all the games. I didn't see the first 20 or so sales but it was....interesting. Rusty Tron went for 1450, Questionable Space invaders pin went for 1350, I think Xenon went for 950 to 1050? lots of various non-working mixed pcb/cabs units went for 250-350.

I recorded most of them, and only missed a few prices...

The prices below are + the 17.9% hammer fee and 5% gst.

Circus $275
Vanguard $300
Centipede $475
Son of Kong $450
Primal rage $550
Tabletop ping pong $250
Astroids $1000
Ms Pac-Man $1050
Galaxian $550
Pac-Man $575
Space invaders $375
Space invaders deluxe $425
Tron $1200
Seeburg jukebox $425
Jet spin $350
Champ $200
Black out $575
Galaxian $425
Mr. do $275
Phoenix $475
Grid iron PF/cab $125
Burger time $300
Table tennis EM game $175
Bullseye EM game $130
Las Vegas gallery $100
Hockey $250 <———- my purchase
Strategy $150
Gorf $200
Astroids $250
Space encounters $150
Capersville $275
Xenon $1000
On beam $275
Trizone $550
Strato-flight $375
Fun cruise $325
Hot shots $500
Space invaders pinball $1300
Chicago coin no back glass $175
Cinema $500
Rock makers $400
Pong doubles $1350
Swingers $575

#10421 5 years ago

The sad part is we are going to have to be on the lookout for these crappy games popping up for sale for years now

#10422 5 years ago
Quoted from Cam:

The sad part is we are going to have to be on the lookout for these crappy games popping up for sale for year now

+1

#10423 5 years ago

Remember to bookmark post #10420 so we can refer back when capital letters guy in Edmonton starts selling them

At least you guys in the east are probably off the hook...

#10424 5 years ago
Quoted from Cam:

The sad part is we are going to have to be on the lookout for these crappy games popping up for sale for years now

Thanks for taking the time to post those prices! It was an interesting auction to be sure. My jaw just about hit the floor when I saw what the Tron and Space Invaders were sold for! Holy crap!! I mean, Holy, termite-infested, moldy, rusty, swelled-up, smelly crap!!!!

#10425 5 years ago

Well writing them down is much better than my memory!

#10426 5 years ago

Hey there looking to sell or trade my Rob Zombie by Spooky. number #147/250 The game is in awesome shape and has lots of extras beyond the factory colordmd and flipper fidelity speakers.

has LED OCD board
the excellent living dead girl mod ($500 mod and it really looks amazing in person)
a few extras such as gas and chicken and the *** lickers sign.

this table is HUO loaded with all the available options from factory willing to look at trades from solid state and up + or - cash, let me know what you have. outright sale asking $7900

any questions fire me a pm

photos in the link below.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/saskatoon/huo-rob-zombie-pinball-147-mint-condition-sale-or-trade-welcome/1412136039?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Added over 5 years ago:

Just wanted to add that im taking offers on the price as well forgot the "obo"

#10427 5 years ago
Quoted from Cam:

That is going to happen as the buyers realize that it will take more effort to get the games to work. The selling prices are not to bad for what their condition is.
The juke box needed a ton of work. At least they will not end up in the closest dumpster. Saved for parts, or projects for another day.

#10428 5 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

I was after that Derby day too

Quoted from klr650:

Also, could not find Derby Day, dammit!

So does anyone know what happened to Derby Day? Or Block A Shot?

#10429 5 years ago

Anyone know the Edmonton guy who has 27 ads on kijiji for arcade/pinball/hockey stuff?

#10431 5 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

So does anyone know what happened to Derby Day? Or Block A Shot?

They were never there. Neither were Bubbles or Dig Dug! Must have been some old photos included by accident.

#10432 5 years ago
Quoted from Comox-Rocks:

Anyone know the Edmonton guy who has 27 ads on kijiji for arcade/pinball/hockey stuff?

Hello

#10433 5 years ago

Double post, please delete

#10434 5 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

That is going to happen as the buyers realize that it will take more effort to get the games to work. The selling prices are not to bad for what their condition is.
The juke box needed a ton of work. At least they will not end up in the closest dumpster. Saved for parts, or projects for another day.

Funny enough, I picked up the auction yellow Pac-Man last night. It didn’t even take 24 hours for the guy to have buyers remorse, lol.

If somebody wants it, it’s likely going to be available. It’s rough af.

#10435 5 years ago
Quoted from Cam:

Funny enough I picked up the auction yellow Pac-Man last night. It didn’t even take 24 hours for the guy to have buyers remorse

Did they drop the price to get rid of it? Hope you got a deal! Some of the games wouldn't be too bad for a project for the right price, but unless you can do a bunch of work yourself, it's not going to be a cheap endeavor.

#10436 5 years ago
Quoted from klr650:

Honestly, every time I looked at these games I kept thinking that YOU might be one of the only people in Edmonton who could save these games!

I was interested in 2 of them but after seeing them and seeing the damaged on the ones i liked i had to pass. They needed completely new scratch built cabinets made in my opinion.

#10437 5 years ago
Quoted from JoshODBrown:

Did they drop the price to get rid of it? Hope you got a deal! Some of the games wouldn't be too bad for a project for the right price, but unless you can do a bunch of work yourself, it's not going to be a cheap endeavor.

Yes. I never would have paid the $711 he was into it for.

Quoted from wolffcub:

I was interested in 2 of them but after seeing them and seeing the damaged on the ones i liked i had to pass. They needed completely new scratch built cabinets made in my opinion.

Agreed.

I’m going to pick up the hockey game this afternoon from the auction. I had a pretty decent look at it on Saturday and it seemed pretty good overall, no soft bottom from water, and it looked almost new on the inside when I opened up the back.... I’ll find out soon enough if it was a bad decision

#10438 5 years ago

Still looking for a mint LOTR. Shoot me a message!

#10440 5 years ago

$4,995 Revenge From Mars RFM available again, playfield is in great condition and game plays well. message me for pics. TY
Powder coated, legs, rails and coin door
Cliffys
Extra plastics
Some plastic protectors not installed
New extra P2000 glass,
Pin was shopped a year ago .One minor plastic is broken by shooter but replacement is included.

Trade interests + cash:

AFMr LE
MMr LE
BM66

LOTR / LE
TZ
TAF

Houdini
MB
WH2O
Iron Maiden

#10441 5 years ago

Picked up a high end WH2O and high end FH from Calgary

#10442 5 years ago

Judge Dredd for sale in Ottawa.

Willing to ship at buyers expense.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1412191262

#10443 5 years ago
Quoted from Murphelman:

Judge Dredd for sale in Ottawa.
Willing to ship at buyers expense.
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1412191262

But are you going to be able to handle the sellers regret???

#10444 5 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

But are you going to be able to handle the sellers regret???

I don't know! I am already struggling with selling it. I have had it longer than any other game in my collection. Just looking to change things up. I am positive I will miss it but right now it does not get the love it deserves.

#10445 5 years ago
Quoted from Murphelman:

I don't know! I am already struggling with selling it. I have had it longer than any other game in my collection. Just looking to change things up. I am positive I will miss it but right now it does not get the love it deserves

JD's rotate a lot. In a few years you can always get it again

#10446 5 years ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

Anything else you would like to brag about?

#10447 5 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Anything else you would like to brag about?

Was wondering what the point of that post was.

#10448 5 years ago
Quoted from Murphelman:

Was wondering what the point of that post was.

Taint-guzzler.

#10449 5 years ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

Didn't you have those same titles for sale a few months ago, both fully restored and big bucks?

#10450 5 years ago
Quoted from Willathrilla:

Didn't you have those same titles for sale a few months ago, both fully restored and big bucks?

He's price pumping it before he sells it again in 7 months

There are 24,741 posts in this topic. You are on page 209 of 495.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/209?hl=damien and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.