(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,637 posts
  • 702 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Hammer3246
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 24,637 posts in this topic. You are on page 208 of 493.
#10351 5 years ago

Wow wow wow wow!

Awesome auction alert!

#10352 5 years ago

Still looking to pick up some of the following titles this year if possible......
1.Star Trek Pro
2.The Shadow
3.X-men Pro
4.Pinbot
5.High Speed
Within driving distance of Hamilton, Ontario. Cash in hand. Thanks.

#10353 5 years ago
Quoted from JPloof:

May be late to the party but this seems to be coming up in Edmonton this weekend, for anyone unaware.
http://kauctions.ca/auction/574?fbclid=IwAR1Eh2FJTlif2XNneXEfX8sVfB3dAj2LCwfDB7toMVkgM9-8cbimIIK-mMs#gal#3

The vintage pinball machines look awesome but the rest of it looks like a bunch of shit.

QSS

#10354 5 years ago

Is anyone physically attending the auction? Curious about a game there

#10356 5 years ago

For anyone interested, I can attest that cobras games are all top notch. Great seller.

#10357 5 years ago

Cheers dude. Who is vobtas? Lol

#10358 5 years ago

What auction ? Any links ?
Thanks

#10359 5 years ago

If you attend the auction make sure to inspect the machines up close. Apparently they're all water damaged and the wood is flaking.

#10360 5 years ago
Quoted from JPloof:

May be late to the party but this seems to be coming up in Edmonton this weekend, for anyone unaware.
http://kauctions.ca/auction/574?fbclid=IwAR1Eh2FJTlif2XNneXEfX8sVfB3dAj2LCwfDB7toMVkgM9-8cbimIIK-mMs#gal#3

Oh wow I so want that Block-A-Shot and Derby Day machines in the Miscellaneous section.
If anyone is going please let me know what they sell for.

#10361 5 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

Oh wow I so want that Block-A-Shot and Derby Day machines in the Miscellaneous section.
If anyone is going please let me know what they sell for.

I was after that Derby day too

#10362 5 years ago
Quoted from Cobra:

Cheers dude. Who is vobtas? Lol

He's a horribly bad typo.

I'd help him ship if he needed it though

#10363 5 years ago
Quoted from ryalter:

If you attend the auction make sure to inspect the machines up close. Apparently they're all water damaged and the wood is flaking.

I have seen some of these machines already, and yes water damaged. I wasn't able to see inside the pins, but anything that is metal inside the arcades was rusted and a lot of the cabinets have some real nasty swelling from the water damage. I even noticed mold in some of the arcades. I assume the pins are similar since they came from the same location.

They were brought up to Canada from the US (I heard Texas) by someone who thought they would make a killing on the games. Tried selling them privately in a sale a couple months ago. I assume he either didn't get any offers or didn't like the ones he got (I made him an offer, but he was quoting eBay prices on what they are worth). Then they all of a sudden all "got sold" to some US buyer. Who now "decided" to put them up for auction rather than ship them back to the US - nope, not fishy at all.

Now, not all the games listed at this auction seem to come from the water batch, but all the pins that are grouped together on the pallet are. Some of the auction pictures are pictures of the games in the original buyers shop.

#10364 5 years ago

Anyone in Canada looking to part with their Guns n Roses? Don't seem to come up that often. Thanks.

#10365 5 years ago
Quoted from LongJohns:

I have seen some of these machines already, and yes water damaged. I wasn't able to see inside the pins, but anything that is metal inside the arcades was rusted and a lot of the cabinets have some real nasty swelling from the water damage. I even noticed mold in some of the arcades. I assume the pins are similar since they came from the same location.
They were brought up to Canada from the US (I heard Texas) by someone who thought they would make a killing on the games. Tried selling them privately in a sale a couple months ago. I assume he either didn't get any offers or didn't like the ones he got (I made him an offer, but he was quoting eBay prices on what they are worth). Then they all of a sudden all "got sold" to some US buyer. Who now "decided" to put them up for auction rather than ship them back to the US - nope, not fishy at all.
Now, not all the games listed at this auction seem to come from the water batch, but all the pins that are grouped together on the pallet are. Some of the auction pictures are pictures of the games in the original buyers shop.

Yeah guy's name is Darryl and he brought them up from SoCal (according to him). Apparently he had a few guys come check stuff out, then went into radio silence. Next thing they were all for auction at Kastner's....

#10366 5 years ago

Just wondering if any of those Jungle Queen (or Princess) EMs I've seen for sale in the last year are still floating around the GTA area? I can get a good deal on one....kind of, it's so far away I'd double my cost in gas. I'm in Hamilton. I'm trying to get together a few pins to eventually have a league night but I'm still too picky to put in games I dont really like. I like this game. It's cheap and it scratches my EM itch. I'm trying to justify driving 7hrs each way but it's pretty damned hard.

#10367 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Just wondering if any of those Jungle Queen (or Princess) EMs I've seen for sale in the last year are still floating around the GTA area? I can get a good deal on one....kind of, it's so far away I'd double my cost in gas. I'm in Hamilton. I'm trying to get together a few pins to eventually have a league night but I'm still too picky to put in games I dont really like. I like this game. It's cheap and it scratches my EM itch. I'm trying to justify driving 7hrs each way but it's pretty damned hard.

Why not ship it?

#10368 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I have a bunch of ems I'm selling including a really nice volley

#10369 5 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

I have a bunch of ems I'm selling including a really nice volley

PM sent

#10370 5 years ago

If I go for this Jungle Queen it's in pretty good shape but the inks are worn off the tiger pop bumpers.
Does anyone know where I might find replacement ones? Gotta have those tigers, they're grrrrr-eat

#10371 5 years ago

Pinball resource has them.

#10372 5 years ago
Quoted from Jokercyclone:

Pinball resource has them.

Thanks

Do you have a link? I'm not able to find them.

#10374 5 years ago

Have a Stern Pro Wretslemania i am looking to move to make room for a new game

#10375 5 years ago

SOLD SOLD SOLD
I have a new T2 PF from Germany for sale. I completed my T2 restore and no longer need it. $1,100 Cdn. or maybe a trade for HS2 PF or other interesting trades. Ready to ship!

#10376 5 years ago

Damn al just sold mine yesterday ...if i would have known earlier

#10377 5 years ago

Anyone have interest in a virtual pin? Bought one about a year ago... its home made but the guy did a really great job on it.

Has 200 or so games on it with room for more. Would sell for a decent price. Been downsizing a bit saving for either a NIB or a 1 or 2 year old pin.

#10378 5 years ago

I've decided to make the drive to pick up Jungle Queen. 7hr 15min each way. Yikes. Good price though.
Now that I've gotten some good close ups of the game, I have a better idea of the damage done over the years. The most visually off putting things are cracked/chipped or broken plastics, the drop targets are worn and the blue bumper looks to have been cleaned with a harsh chemical that rubbed off most of the ink. I've found the pop cap (thanks for the replies) but I'm not a restoration kind of guy usually. I want to strip this down and get all new post and everything now. If someone can point me to where i can find plastics and drop targets that be so appreciated. This will be my fist real rebuild and I dont know where to get game specific item like that. I'm a stern Sam system guy. This is not my comfort zone. Thanks again pinsiders

#10380 5 years ago

I’ve got a mint HUO Aerosmith pro low plays game coming up for sale. $6850 obo DM if interested. (I have an Aerosmith le coming)

#10383 5 years ago

WWE Pro stern wrestle mania $5500 obo

#10384 5 years ago

That’s a long way to drive for any game, ? for a busted EM ?
What we do for pinball !

#10385 5 years ago
Quoted from mcuzz:

What we do for pinball !

Fully working. Just needs new plastics and a good cleaning.
A good price is a good price. If a can have a fully restored Jungle Queen for under $1,000 I think that's pretty good in todays market

#10386 5 years ago

Bah, I was going to upload some pics but I'm not allowed in this sub thread? Oh well. It's actually in very nice shape. The plastics are just broken

#10387 5 years ago

I really hope it works out for you. I’ve done some long trips and they have all worked out but one I had to walk away from.

Jk is a sweet game.

#10388 5 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

I really hope it works out for you. I’ve done some long trips and they have all worked out but one I had to walk away from.
Jq is a sweet game.

#10389 5 years ago
Quoted from mcuzz:

What we do for pinball !

Unless you want to sell me your Blackout

#10390 5 years ago

I am located in northern Ontario and looking to buy my first NIB game. Which distributor should I go through, Player one or Nitro? Or does it matter?

#10392 5 years ago

Nitro.

#10393 5 years ago

I have a beautiful rescue 911 for sale fresh shop full led a nicer example you will not find here is the link to the ad 100% working and playing great message me or call or text
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/rescue-911-pinball-gottlieb/1411810839?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

#10394 5 years ago
Quoted from ryalter:

Yup, just saw the machines. Lots of rotted wood, insect bore-holes etc... Also, could not find Derby Day, dammit!

#10395 5 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

I am located in northern Ontario and looking to buy my first NIB game. Which distributor should I go through, Player one or Nitro? Or does it matter?

It matters. Nitro all the way. Why? They are all and only about pinball. They are at the shows, at the reveals and provide major support to the community. Add on top of that the quality of the customer service and that Tommy is one of the nicest guys out there and it becomes a no brainer, at least out here in the West.

#10396 5 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

No question.....Nitro!

#10397 5 years ago

Nitro without question. P1 doesn’t give a crap about pinball. Nitro is pinball thru and thru, unmatched support and they are at all the shows, never seen p1 at a show...

Plus tommy is a sexy beast

#10398 5 years ago

I didn't think Nitro could sell into Ontario... I thought you had to buy through P1 or someone else in Ontario.

#10399 5 years ago

Give him a call, he'll let you know.

There are 24,637 posts in this topic. You are on page 208 of 493.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/208?hl=dee-bow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.