(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,777 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 18 minutes ago by jurulz
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,777 posts in this topic. You are on page 207 of 496.
#10301 5 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

so whats a Tron LE with plenty of add ons worth today? Thinking to sell to make room for Munsters! Adds are the little arcade screen thing that plays pacman i believe. bumper caps lit up under cab lights and the lit bikes x 4. Not sure what came originally. Its had maybe 50 plays in last 4 years since bought. No worries I feel shame

I would say around $12000 for a stock one.

#10302 5 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

so whats a Tron LE with plenty of add ons worth today? Thinking to sell to make room for Munsters! Adds are the little arcade screen thing that plays pacman i believe. bumper caps lit up under cab lights and the lit bikes x 4. Not sure what came originally. Its had maybe 50 plays in last 4 years since bought. No worries I feel shame

The $9800usd one is mine. I paid 12000 Canadian for it and then added close to a couple thousand dollars in mods. The other one listed on pinside is for $11,500 US dollars.
Pinside suggests that the estimated value is $9430 us to $10,970 us.

#10303 5 years ago

Oops I was trying to edit my post and I instead quoted it. Ignore this.

#10304 5 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

13k cdn if I’m selling 10k cdn if I’m buying

#10305 5 years ago

Despite what games are "worth" I am seeing more and more high value games sitting without buyers. Maybe the time of year or maybe people don't want to pay the price for games. I am not saying they are not worth that much, just people want more affordable games now I guess.

#10306 5 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Take off eh! Ya hoser

Where to?

LOL

#10307 5 years ago
Quoted from Murphelman:

Despite what games are "worth" I am seeing more and more high value games sitting without buyers. Maybe the time of year or maybe people don't want to pay the price for games. I am not saying they are not worth that much, just people want more affordable games now I guess.

I think it is more that IF you have 10k plus to drop on a game unless you NEED a specific title in your life you have a tonne of NIB options. Or used pins for less.

For example if I am dropping like 13k on a pin at the moment it would likely be a JJP pirates over a Tron. And I love Tron.

#10308 5 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

I think it is more that IF you have 10k plus to drop on a game unless you NEED a specific title in your life you have a tonne of NIB options. Or used pins for less.
For example if I am dropping like 13k on a pin at the moment it would likely be a JJP pirates over a Tron. And I love Tron.

Plus some "cruddy Cdn dollar exchange rate" shock factor. People are still getting acclimated to the idea of paying significantly more than $10K Cdn for "elite" level games.

#10309 5 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

People are still getting acclimated to the idea of paying significantly more than $10K Cdn for "elite" level games.

I don't think I'll ever get acclimated.

#10310 5 years ago

I’ve noticed last while that all premium and le games are taking a while to sell or need price drops to move them. Older stuff and Huo recent pros seem to sell pretty quick though.

#10311 5 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

I’ve noticed last while that all premium and le games are taking a while to sell or need price drops to move them. Older stuff and Huo recent pros seem to sell pretty quick though.

I have noticed this too. Glad you finally sold your afmle. It was tempting but again for over 10k at least some of the the newer games deliver better value. And I like afm better than mm!

#10312 5 years ago

Speaking of pricey games.... Going to let my nice IJ go.

Collector Quality Williams Indiana Jones

This machine was in great condition when I got it but had likely not ever had a shop job. I don’t think it spent a lot of time being operated. I spent a LOT of time bring this machine back to its former glory!

Please check out the link to the many photos (bottom of page) as I’d rather let them do the talking on condition but I would say that:

Playfield is about a 9.5/10 condition.

Cabinet has typical fading but not near as bad as most of them, so I’d say 8/10.

Translite has a three small scuffs so 9/10.

Wireform brass coating is still very nice. This is often pretty worn.

Color DMD installed

I stripped the playfield down and cleaned every square inch. Cleaned all ramps, mechs etc.

All new rubber.

All black rubber sleeves replaced with colored Cliffy posts.

100% LED’s including the path of adventure and back box (I rarely do flashers as they are too blinding).

Titan translucent sling rubbers installed for cool glowing effect.

Brand new CPR plastic set installed.

Installed many Pinball life PETG lexan washers under select plastics.

Found and installed an original “lost plastic”. Goes on the back panel and looks amazing. It was supposed to be in the production model but got pulled out likely to save money.

Installed pinbits mylar squares in the ball drops for playfield preservation.

Installed all new drop decals from Action Pinball.

Custom apron cards printed and installed.

Mark Ritchie signed original promo plastic for key chain.

Original manual included, envelope and other paperwork.

Lockdown bar is in great condition top and bottom.

Installed dampening foam in the mode start area to help prevent typical rejects.

New 27” CPU ribbon cable.

New Pinball Life trough opto boards.

New game roms installed.

New leg levelers

New leg bolts

Plastic cabinet protectors included.

Batteries removed from CPU and installed off board.

New balls (including captive ball)

Flippers rebuilt

Replaced commonly burnt GI male and female connectors

New coin door lock.

That is about all. I’m sure I am forgetting something. Most of the pics are from shortly after I finished shopping up the machine a year ago or so. Some pics are from very recently. I have played at least 2 or 3 hundred games since shopping up the game but is still very clean.

There are 2 gremlins.

1. Very very occasionally the narrow escape switch “triggers” seemingly out of no where. I have spent many hours trying to figure this out with no luck. This just gives the player a million points.

2. During multiball and only when ball save is running the auto launch coil will sometimes fire even though there is not a ball in the shooter lane. I have also spent a LOT of time trying to solve this but was never able to figure it out. It does not have any effect on game play at all though.

Despite the two gremlins the game plays amazing! You are welcome to come by and play some games.

Tons of pics posted here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0yffexpvxd0koto/AAAvEHg6gpACImKeg5KmYta?dl=0

I took a lot of pics during the restoration process as well. If you want to check them out see this link:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/498f02mqgmy49cx/AACSAJCwK0nEiBZz_RZOsDNfa?dl=0

Price is $9000 Canadian.

Most everyone from the London Ontario Pinball League has played it so feel free to get their opinion.

#10313 5 years ago
Quoted from Shenanigander:

Speaking of pricey games.... Going to let my nice IJ go.
Collector Quality Williams Indiana Jones
This machine was in great condition when I got it but had likely not ever had a shop job. I don’t think it spent a lot of time being operated. I spent a LOT of time bring this machine back to its former glory!
Please check out the link to the many photos (bottom of page) as I’d rather let them do the talking on condition but I would say that:
Playfield is about a 9.5/10 condition.
Cabinet has typical fading but not near as bad as most of them, so I’d say 8/10.
Translite has a three small scuffs so 9/10.
Wireform brass coating is still very nice. This is often pretty worn.
Color DMD installed
I stripped the playfield down and cleaned every square inch. Cleaned all ramps, mechs etc.
All new rubber.
All black rubber sleeves replaced with colored Cliffy posts.
100% LED’s including the path of adventure and back box (I rarely do flashers as they are too blinding).
Titan translucent sling rubbers installed for cool glowing effect.
Brand new CPR plastic set installed.
Installed many Pinball life PETG lexan washers under select plastics.
Found and installed an original “lost plastic”. Goes on the back panel and looks amazing. It was supposed to be in the production model but got pulled out likely to save money.
Installed pinbits mylar squares in the ball drops for playfield preservation.
Installed all new drop decals from Action Pinball.
Custom apron cards printed and installed.
Mark Ritchie signed original promo plastic for key chain.
Original manual included, envelope and other paperwork.
Lockdown bar is in great condition top and bottom.
Installed dampening foam in the mode start area to help prevent typical rejects.
New 27” CPU ribbon cable.
New Pinball Life trough opto boards.
New game roms installed.
New leg levelers
New leg bolts
Plastic cabinet protectors included.
Batteries removed from CPU and installed off board.
New balls (including captive ball)
Flippers rebuilt
Replaced commonly burnt GI male and female connectors
New coin door lock.
That is about all. I’m sure I am forgetting something. Most of the pics are from shortly after I finished shopping up the machine a year ago or so. Some pics are from very recently. I have played at least 2 or 3 hundred games since shopping up the game but is still very clean.
There are 2 gremlins.
1. Very very occasionally the narrow escape switch “triggers” seemingly out of no where. I have spent many hours trying to figure this out with no luck. This just gives the player a million points.
2. During multiball and only when ball save is running the auto launch coil will sometimes fire even though there is not a ball in the shooter lane. I have also spent a LOT of time trying to solve this but was never able to figure it out. It does not have any effect on game play at all though.
Despite the two gremlins the game plays amazing! You are welcome to come by and play some games.
Tons of pics posted here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0yffexpvxd0koto/AAAvEHg6gpACImKeg5KmYta?dl=0
I took a lot of pics during the restoration process as well. If you want to check them out see this link:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/498f02mqgmy49cx/AACSAJCwK0nEiBZz_RZOsDNfa?dl=0
Price is $9000 Canadian.
Most everyone from the London Ontario Pinball League has played it so feel free to get their opinion.

Does it smell like smoke? I am looking for another IJ....honestly looking!

#10314 5 years ago

Joker Poker sold.

#10315 5 years ago

Anyone see that CL ad from Missisauga yesterday? A Mousin and a bad cats for $700 total? I emailed knowing it was likely a scam.

Anyone hear back?

#10317 5 years ago

I think you missed an adjective in there... I've added it above

Edit: I got moderated for adding the word BEAUTIFUL in your direct quote so I've removed it, sorry Pinside Robot

#10318 5 years ago
Quoted from roar:

Very correct on this fix. Damien has gorgeous games

#10319 5 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Does it smell like smoke? I am looking for another IJ....honestly looking!

Been in a smoking house for about a year so likely yes. I have sold many pins to non smokers before and it never seems to be an issue. But if you have a strong aversion to smoke then might not be the pin for you.

#10320 5 years ago
Quoted from roar:

Edit: I got moderated for adding the word BEAUTIFUL in your direct quote so I've removed it, sorry Pinside Robot

Ouch on that moderation

#10321 5 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Ouch on that moderation

Haha. Well, you're a beaut-i-ful man for trying!

#10322 5 years ago

yes nice games

#10323 5 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Ouch on that moderation

Quoted from luch:

yes nice games

Cheers gents!

Now time to get some buyers that want minty mint games

#10324 5 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Cheers gents!
Now time to get some buyers that want minty mint games

Wrong minty games for me though

#10325 5 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

13k cdn if I’m selling 10k cdn if I’m buying

Now that's the most honest thing you have ever posted on any forum!!

#10326 5 years ago

Does anyone know if a new sm sandman plastic was ever made? ie. stronger or maybe cut different

#10327 5 years ago

looking for a nice example of mousing around if anyone wants to thin the heard? Cheers

#10328 5 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

looking for a nice example of mousing around if anyone wants to thin the heard? Cheers

Me first!

#10329 5 years ago

Any one got a Elvis for sale ?
Thanks

#10330 5 years ago

Elvis is the King
(of the B sterns)
At least in my opinion.

#10331 5 years ago

WTB - Collector Quality TAF hopefully in Western Canada
Cash or Trade
Thank you

#10332 5 years ago

Have a Flintstones for trade. Includes alternate translite, and playfield cartoon overlay. Overlay is not installed, and translite is family friendly. Game is fully working with LED's throughout.

Looking for one of the following +/- cash: Monopoly, Stern Playboy, Getaway, No Fear, Bride of Pinbot, Diner, Whirlwind, Black Knight 2000, Swords of Fury, Taxi.

Added over 5 years ago:

It’s gone.

#10334 5 years ago

Looking for an very nice Jamma arcade cab. 2 player, CRT.

Dynamo, Neo Geo, Candy Cab, something like that

Tom

#10335 5 years ago

Thanks 9000

#10336 5 years ago

Is it just me or is there no jailhouse rock plastic?
Didn't see it when I zoomed in.
1st and only plastic I pulled (while intact) and replaced with the mod. Ten bucks usd from pinball life, I went with red.

#10337 5 years ago

Has anyone else been in contact with the guy in Owen Sound selling High Speed and Sorcerer together pretty cheap? He says they were his dads and he just want to get rid of them. He is being more than a little suspicious. I'm about a 3hr drive away from him and he keeps putting off my coming out to see them. It might be nothing but if you're thinking of shipping them, maybe be extra cautious with this seller. I've started to believe he has no games and that's why I've decided to put this possible warning out there. Maybe I'm wrong

#10338 5 years ago

lots of scams on kijiji lately

#10339 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Has anyone else been in contact with the guy in Owen Sound selling High Speed and Sorcerer together pretty cheap? He says they were his dads and he just want to get rid of them. He is being more than a little suspicious. I'm about a 3hr drive away from him and he keeps putting off my coming out to see them. It might be nothing but if you're thinking of shipping them, maybe be extra cautious with this seller. I've started to believe he has no games and that's why I've decided to put this possible warning out there. Maybe I'm wrong

There was a conversation on a FB group on the 16th about this. Originally his ad was asking for prices on what they were worth. Then for sale within hours, then unresponsive. Photos posted caused suspicion. Some photos showed a lot of wear in certain areas and then other photos with no wear at all (and in another room).

#10340 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

When people asked him for photos he sent photos of games that looked completely different from the post. Different lighting. You could tell they were not the same games from photo to photo. In different rooms too.

#10341 5 years ago

My Houdini is for sale. Got to finance the next pin. This machine will make you better at any other pin because it demands some precision shots. The well supported code updates have added a lot of extra features and lightshows with the rgb inserts. Deep rules and players choice of modes make it a different game every time. The artwork on the playfield is amazing and when you look at the details you find something new each time.

Houdini Features:

Playfield Features: 3 magnets with adjustable power levels. two catapults, magic stage with multiple servos and LCD screen, mechanical trunk that interacts with shaker motor, VUK and Super VUK, under playfield subway system, and 7 balls

Rule Features: 4 multiballs, 4 mini-master modes, 1 master magician mode, 10 illusions/escape modes, 5 secret mission combo modes, 5 Houdini movie modes, 5 jail escape hurry ups, 1 video mode, and milkcan playfield multiplier.

Enhanced cabinet head with LED backlighting, stereo speakers and
15" full color HDMI LCD with 1360 x 768 resolution

6 stereo speakers – robust pinwave audio system with separate adjustable bass control and external speaker outputs.

RGB LED in the playfield with LED illumination throughout.

Factory powder coated legs, side rails and lockdown bar.

Factory installed plastic protectors.

Factory installed Mylar protectors.

Addons:
Factory installed Art blades, magic and escape target decals, theatre brick decals, accent decals, movie poster magnet, Antique padlocks and keys, Subwoofer, Shaker motor, remote control under cabinet RGB LEDs.

Pop bumper switches have been adjusted to be very sensitive compared to factory to speed up game play. Lower catapult TSB accuracy adjustments have been completed. Less than 500 plays. Running November’s very solid beta software but can update to the latest code. Extra plastics, stage door and target decals, flipper springs, key fobs. All original paperwork and playfield packing material present.
9000 CAD, Edmonton area

#10342 5 years ago

I have posted my Dr Who on kijiji. I'm willing to hook a pinsider up if anyone is interested

#10343 5 years ago

Still keeping my eyes open for an Xmen Pro in or around Ontario if someone is thinking about selling their's. Nothing urgent but just putting it out there again.

#10344 5 years ago

Pricing Question.
What would most of you pay for a good condition Jurassic Park? Not a game I've been actively seeking but one came up and my 5yr old son would lose it if I bought this game.
Thanks

#10345 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Pricing Question.
What would most of you pay for a good condition Jurassic Park? Not a game I've been actively seeking but one came up and my 5yr old son would lose it if I bought this game.
Thanks

3500 to 4500 depending on condition and mods.

#10346 5 years ago

If that one is huo thats pretty cool, pics are so dark its hard to see the condition though

#10347 5 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

3500 to 4500 depending on condition and mods.

This sounds about right to me, I would not sell mine for less than 4500, its nice and has a ColorDMD. $3500 for a fully working but rough JP I would consider a score. When people are trying to buy they say its a dog and worth nothing. If you compare it feature wise you get lot for you dollar with JP.

#10348 5 years ago

totally Lib. Those coin mechs look brand new, seller seems to have documentation. I feel like that JP will sell quick at 5k?

#10349 5 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

totally Lib. Those coin mechs look brand new, seller seems to have documentation. I feel like that JP will sell quick at 5k?

Yeah the scoop holes look to have very minor wear no where near what you see when routed, it looks like a well loved low played JP. I would be surprised if it last long.

#10350 5 years ago

May be late to the party but this seems to be coming up in Edmonton this weekend, for anyone unaware.

http://kauctions.ca/auction/574?fbclid=IwAR1Eh2FJTlif2XNneXEfX8sVfB3dAj2LCwfDB7toMVkgM9-8cbimIIK-mMs#gal#3

There are 24,777 posts in this topic. You are on page 207 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/207 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.