(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,785 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 20 minutes ago by jurulz
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,785 posts in this topic. You are on page 205 of 496.
#10201 5 years ago

BSD no longer for trade. Deal has been made

#10202 5 years ago

Thanks Chris for driving down to North Battleford from Calgary to pick up my WH2O. Hope you let Dave and Dan Horn play a few games on it one of your league nights. Three great guys from Calgary

#10203 5 years ago

If anyone is looking for a Defender or a Centipede to add to their gameroom please check out my ad. I’ll do $1500 each for anyone on here.

Games are in Vancouver, BC

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/delta-surrey-langley/classic-arcade-machines-for-sale/1407858825?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=ios_social

Thanks!

#10204 5 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Price reduced to $3200

Sale pending

#10205 5 years ago

Check your PM's

#10208 5 years ago

Checks over stripes

#10209 5 years ago

Selling my Aerosmith LE for $10,000 or trade plus cash. Pm if interested.

#10210 5 years ago

Sold my other stuff but still have:

1985 Gottlieb Bounty Hunter, $2200 LEDed. Freeplay rom installed. Backglass has a couple touchups.

1979 Joker Poker, $1800. Lisy1 Replacement Board. Homemade backglass, vinyl and plexi. Repainted cab from handmade stencils.

1972 Allied Leisure Sea Hunt $1500. Odd game, running well. Had to custom modify some legs.

#10211 5 years ago

thinking of letting go of my Sure Shot to make room. Works, but still needs some love.

And as always, looking for many different pins from the 1930s

#10212 5 years ago

Can’t remember if it was this thread or another but this couple had two slot machines where I picked up a pin today one was a newer electronic one and one was a really old one armedbandit with a Native American head on the front door. Let me know if you want pics

#10213 5 years ago

Heres my 6 month post again. Looking for INDIANA JONES (1993) in any condition. Restored or basket case. Id even take an empty cabinet or parts. Can trade Houdini that I upgraded for something nice or my T2 for something needing a fair bit of work.

Added over 5 years ago:

Found

#10214 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

Can’t remember if it was this thread or another but this couple had two slot machines where I picked up a pin today one was a newer electronic one and one was a really old one armedbandit with a Native American head on the front door. Let me know if you want pics

It was this thread. Myself and someone else chimed in.

Please let me know

#10215 5 years ago

Looking for a Diner if anyone is thinking of letting one go.

#10216 5 years ago

Interested in seeing what might be available in Manitoba or Saskatchewan for Sega Pinball Machines. Interested in pins such as Batman Forever, Independence Day, Apollo 13, Godzilla, Goldeneye, and Starship Troopers. Would also be interested in a Williams Demolition Man. Please let me know if you have one you would like to part with.

#10217 5 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinballer:

Looking for a Diner if anyone is thinking of letting one go.

There was one in Oshawa last week on Kijiji. Was available still as of Saturday still. Not sure if gone yet.

#10218 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

yup. PM'd him yesterday. I love me some one armed bandits. Working or not does not matter. 1898 to 1964 I am your man. I want them all.
Cheers

#10219 5 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

Interested in seeing what might be available in Manitoba or Saskatchewan for Sega Pinball Machines. Interested in pins such as Batman Forever, Independence Day, Apollo 13, Godzilla, Goldeneye, and Starship Troopers. Would also be interested in a Williams Demolition Man. Please let me know if you have one you would like to part with.

I would let me ID4 go. Any games in western canada for grabs?
Shoot me a pm.
Cheers

#10220 5 years ago

Selling my Iron madien LE nib. Pm me if you are interested.

#10221 5 years ago

WOW, you managed to name all the Sega pins but the best one!! BW

#10222 5 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

The Lost World JP should be on the list for any Sega fan as well.

#10223 5 years ago

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/demolition-man-pinball-machine/1407482566?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

I know its in AB but Bob might ship for you. I sold him the pin, it is nice.

#10224 5 years ago
Quoted from WW2GURU:

Heres my 6 month post again. Looking for INDIANA JONES (1993) in any condition. Restored or basket case. Id even take an empty cabinet or parts. Can trade Houdini that I upgraded for something nice or my T2 for something needing a fair bit of work.

long shot but maybe ask Fytr I think he has one stashed away

#10225 5 years ago
Quoted from TBatti:

long shot but maybe ask fytr I think he has one stashed away

Ha that *is* a long shot! If my IJ wasn't in tiny pieces it would be bolted to the floor.

...as it is I have boxes of parts and stuff that are "locked in a vault".

#10226 5 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

I've heard BW is a solid pin, but I have 3 little kids and a wife that share my house with me, so I figured I'd stay away from that theme for now. Of course, I still included Starship Trooper on my list and its probably not the most kid friendly game either. I realize that's a bit of flawed logic lol.

#10227 5 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

The Lost World JP should be on the list for any Sega fan as well.

I'll have to watch more gameplay of that one, but I agree, it should likely join the list. There was one in AB this summer that was a very solid deal if I remember correctly.

#10228 5 years ago

That is a very nice DM. Right now I'm hoping to find something within driving distance, but I'll keep an eye on it. Thanks for the heads up.

#10229 5 years ago

That is a very nice DM. Right now I'm hoping to find something within driving distance, but I'll keep an eye on it. Thanks for the heads up.

You bet ya , glad to help if I can, cheers.

#10230 5 years ago

I've heard BW is a solid pin, but I have 3 little kids and a wife that share my house with me, so I figured I'd stay away from that theme for now. Of course, I still included Starship Trooper on my list and its probably not the most kid friendly game either. I realize that's a bit of flawed logic lol.

Baywatch is really an amazing game.

#10231 5 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

Baywatch is really an amazing game.

I'll have to give it a better look. I was initially going to avoid it due to the theme, but the artwork on the pin is actually pretty tame. And the gameplay does look fun from what I've seen.

#10232 5 years ago

You didn't want them to become lifeguards?

#10233 5 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

You didn't want them to become lifeguards?

lol its funny, my first real job was as a lifeguard. Maybe that's a good reason for me to find a BW pin.
I went from not having it on my list, to starting to consider one.
Thanks pinside! lol

#10234 5 years ago

lol its funny, my first real job was as a lifeguard. Maybe that's a good reason for me to find a BW pin.
I went from not having it on my list, to specifically looking for one.
Thanks pinside! lol

What's really funny is how relatively conservative the bathing suits on that show and pin are compared to what you'll see on any tropical beach these days. Maybe not on the lifeguards though...

#10235 5 years ago

Still open to selling Stern IJ4 ($4500 obo), or Avengers LE ($6600 obo).

Also, I would consider selling my HUO TWD LE but that one wouldn't be cheap. It is mint and has all the best mods (color dmd, shaker, Gnassel bicycle girl light, side decals, Back Alley Creations railway tracks, Stern fishtank topper, custom shooter rod, speaker lights and acrylics, woodbury, hell and lit hitch hiker signs, and others). PM me if interested.

#10236 5 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Still open to selling Stern IJ4 ($4500 obo), or Avengers LE ($6600 obo).
Also, I would consider selling my HUO TWD LE but that one wouldn't be cheap. It is mint and has all the best mods (color dmd, shaker, Gnassel bicycle girl light, side decals, Back Alley Creations railway tracks, Stern fishtank topper, custom shooter rod, speaker lights and acrylics, woodbury, hell and lit hitch hiker signs, and others). PM me if interested.

Duplicate post - oops!

#10237 5 years ago

Anyone in Canada have a Pabst can crusher?

Guardians of the Galaxy le?

Curious...

#10238 5 years ago
Quoted from sleepless:

Selling my Iron madien LE nib. Pm me if you are interested.

What are you asking?

#10239 5 years ago

For trade, mint Champion Pub, looks HUO. Pics in link below. See my wantlist, willing to add cash +/- depending on machine. Also interested in most newer Sterns.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1c7uB4MD8GQU-xqnXUJJQ5DbDjBcrWdYR

#10240 5 years ago

I've heard BW is a solid pin, but I have 3 little kids and a wife that share my house with me, so I figured I'd stay away from that theme for now

the worst part of Baywatch is the Match screen where it's just a boob show, but that can be disabled in the menu. With that gone, and with no knowledge of the show itself, it becomes a generic beach-rescue themed pin with lots of great dolphin, shark, buoy, and vehicle sound effects.

#10241 5 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Curious...

Pabst on location here at Pinbar.

#10242 5 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Ha that *is* a long shot! If my IJ wasn't in tiny pieces it would be bolted to the floor.
...as it is I have boxes of parts and stuff that are "locked in a vault".

Any chance you have some spare pieces of any kind?

#10243 5 years ago

Soooooo who is getting Munsters in Canada? Who is waiting for a huo later on if code is well done?

I’m thinking I’ll get one huo later on, just want to see how it fleshes out code wise. Never seen the show but it looks really interesting, seems like a great fun theme.

#10244 5 years ago

it looks like it could be a solid game, but if I were in the market for a NIB, as a GB owner, I'd be waiting on code.

#10245 5 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Soooooo who is getting Munsters in Canada? Who is waiting for a huo later on if code is well done?
I’m thinking I’ll get one huo later on, just want to see how it fleshes out code wise. Never seen the show but it looks really interesting, seems like a great fun theme.

I am interested in getting a pro but will wait for code to develop. I was thinking premium but a 1900 price difference between the two variants before tax in U$ is what I was quoted is silly. 2800 CAD for a lower playfield when taxes are included doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Dwight on code is concerning but I really like the art and would like this put beside BM66.

As soon as code is decent I will buy a pro.

#10246 5 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Curious...

Quoted from pingod:

Pabst on location here at Pinbar.

Yes please buy this Pabst can crusher so it leaves Calgary

#10247 5 years ago
Quoted from TBatti:

Yes please buy this Pabst can crusher so it leaves Calgary

Low plays then is it?

#10248 5 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

I ordered a prem today!!

#10249 5 years ago

Gilligan has been sold.

#10250 5 years ago

IJ4 is now pending.

There are 24,785 posts in this topic. You are on page 205 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/205?hl=sixtyfourbits and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.