(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,837 posts in this topic. You are on page 201 of 497.
#10001 5 years ago

Alien poker minimal wear on playfield, plays 100%. Nice backglass, cabinet needs tlc $2250.
Silverball mania
Same overall condition but nicer cabinet $2650
Located on Vancouver island

#10002 5 years ago

Ghostbusters and Star Wars are sold pending pickup

Full Throttle still available, I'll make it easy, how about $6250 (WITH the ~$600 worth of spare parts) OR $5900 without the spares for anyone on here!

Added over 5 years ago:

All sold

#10003 5 years ago

Revenge from Mars 4,995 firm. Plays great and PF is in great shape.
Extra sheet of P2000 tinted glass
Cliffys
Powder coated

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1404467029

Will trade for in order plus cash AFMr LE, Batman 66, MMr distant 4th LOTR LE, TOTAN

#10004 5 years ago

Forgive me as I’m not usually the guy to publicly take a run a people.

And I’m sure the hosts are on here somewhere.

Has anyone ever listened to the Canadian Pinball Podcast?

I listen to spooky. I used to listen to the pinball postcast but Ive lost interest a bit. So trying to broaden my horizons I pulled up the latest Canadian pinball podcast and sorry guys... couldn’t make it 5 minutes.

Just cause we’re in Canada doesn’t mean we all sound like Bob and Doug McKenzie.

5 minutes with a drunk and high bob and Doug driving a car is 5 minutes I’ll never get back.

Uggh. Painful.

#10005 5 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Forgive me as I’m not usually the guy to publicly take a run a people.
And I’m sure the hosts are on here somewhere.
Has anyone ever listened to the Canadian Pinball Podcast?
I listen to spooky. I used to listen to the pinball postcast but Ive lost interest a bit. So trying to broaden my horizons I pulled up the latest Canadian pinball podcast and sorry guys... couldn’t make it 5 minutes.
Just cause we’re in Canada doesn’t mean we all sound like Bob and Doug McKenzie.
5 minutes with a drunk and high bob and Doug driving a car is 5 minutes I’ll never get back.
Uggh. Painful.

Haha! That is me and my friend. Don't drink and drive ever but love your feedback! Surprised you lasted 5 min! I highly recommend that no one listens to our podcast!

Also please do not check out our facebook link posted below. It is a pure waste of your time!!

https://www.facebook.com/thecanadianpinballpodcast/

#10006 5 years ago
Quoted from Shenanigander:

Haha! That is me and my friend. Don't drink and drive ever but love your feedback! Surprised you lasted 5 min! I highly recommend that no one listens to our podcast!
Also please do not check out our facebook link posted below. It is a pure waste of your time!!
https://www.facebook.com/thecanadianpinballpodcast/

Thumbs up for the quick reply. Lol. and I appreciate you acknowledging you’re only a high bob and Doug!

#10007 5 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Thumbs up for the quick reply. Lol. and I appreciate you acknowledging you’re only a high bob and Doug!

I would more accurately call it high and second hand High Bob and Doug version of a podcast

After many hours on the road with Tony I am probably just as high as is he is from second-hand fumes though LOL

#10008 5 years ago

Nobody tells me not to click on a link!

#10009 5 years ago

Argh!
I should listen to people more often...

#10010 5 years ago

Just curious, what's the value of a nice Seawitch these days, trying to figure out the crazy market!

#10011 5 years ago

With the cdn dollar plummeting. is better to sell machines on pinside for US dollars

#10012 5 years ago

Yeah, but then you have to send games to Americans instead of keeping them in Canada.

#10013 5 years ago
Quoted from dgpinball:

Just curious, what's the value of a nice Seawitch these days, trying to figure out the crazy market!

1500, send it over

#10014 5 years ago

Don't be fooled by that ruse. It's 1505. Send it over.

A pretty nice ine was listed on maaca or pinball rev recently for 4k cdn. It sold in about about a week, so that seems a reasonable ballpark.

#10015 5 years ago
Quoted from Sammy31:

Argh!
I should listen to people more often...

Haha gotcha!

#10016 5 years ago
Quoted from dgpinball:

Sell it with a Beatles record for 10k

#10017 5 years ago

I can give you a supreme sticker for it if you like...

#10018 5 years ago
Quoted from EvanDickson:

Don't be fooled by that ruse. It's 1505. Send it over.
A pretty nice ine was listed on maaca or pinball rev recently for 4k cdn. It sold in about about a week, so that seems a reasonable ballpark.

That seems insane to me, but I guess with all the Beatles hype, it's to be somewhat expected. I really don't have any interest in selling mine, but if a crazy offer came my way, I guess I'd have to consider it.

BTW Trevor, when I say crazy I mean high, not low

#10019 5 years ago

$4000 sounds crazy enough to me! Sell sell sell...now who wants a stripped down Beatles?!?!

#10020 5 years ago

Glad someone got it

#10021 5 years ago

Would like to buy an AFM LE or BM66. Please PM me

#10022 5 years ago

Anyone in the west thinking about getting rid of a WPT would like to find one before YEGPIN.

#10023 5 years ago
Quoted from wolv3:

Anyone in the west thinking about getting rid of a WPT would like to find one before YEGPIN.

Currently for sale in Ontario. The only wpt I've seen for sale in a couple years.

http://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/wpt.8271/

#10024 5 years ago

I'll be putting my Transformers pro with color DMD up for sale or trade on Kijiji tonight or tomorrow. $5,800. PM for details.

#10025 5 years ago
Quoted from dgpinball:

That seems insane to me, but I guess with all the Beatles hype, it's to be somewhat expected. I really don't have any interest in selling mine, but if a crazy offer came my way, I guess I'd have to consider it.
BTW Trevor, when I say crazy I mean high, not low

You have a few games I'd do a crazy offer on.

#10026 5 years ago

Congo for sale, buy it for Xmas
7200.00 for anyone here.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1404447567

#10027 5 years ago

wow had no idea Congo had gone up so much in the past few years!

#10028 5 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

wow had no idea Congo had gone up so much in the past few years!

Yeah, it's too bad. I really enjoyed it when I played a few games on it at YEGPin but it doesn't look like I'll be able to add cycle it into my collection any time soon.

#10029 5 years ago

I’d love a Congo too but the prices nowadays, yikes. Not as over priced as sea witches though

#10030 5 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

I’d love a Congo too but the prices nowadays, yikes. Not as over priced as sea witches though

Wasn't that long ago that either of us could have bought John K's for less than $2K, oh well, win some you lose some!!

#10031 5 years ago

I consider it the PAPA effect. A somewhat obscure game starts appearing in the bigger tournaments regularly and suddenly everyone wants it and the price goes up. In the past few years I've seen Congo used in a lot of A-level tournaments I've watched online.

#10032 5 years ago

Same thing with robocop

#10033 5 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Same thing with robocop

Robocop is a great tournament game! I may be biased cause I have one. It is great though.

#10034 5 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

I consider it the PAPA effect. A somewhat obscure game starts appearing in the bigger tournaments regularly and suddenly everyone wants it and the price goes up. In the past few years I've seen Congo used in a lot of A-level tournaments I've watched online.

Fore sure. PAPA made me buy Alien Star

#10035 5 years ago

Classic Stern Galaxy for sale, nice original game, solid 8 condition all around, plays great.

abbotsford.craigslist.org link

Game is at Nitro, and if neeed, shipping can be arrranged thru Tommy.

$1750

#10036 5 years ago
Quoted from Astill:

close encounters $1600
stern lectronomo $1250
stern wyldfyre $1250
bally lost world $1400 bad glass
located in Collingwood on

lectronomo and close encounters and wildfyre sold

#10038 5 years ago

Restoring a disco fever for the purpose of taking to yegpin next year for all to play and looking for a semi decent backglass. Hoping someone has one stashed somewhere they'd be interested in parting with.

#10039 5 years ago

anyone have a skeeball for a reasonable price in Alberta or Sask?

#10040 5 years ago

I have a Xenon Pinball Machine available for trade. Machine has been gone through, and serviced. New Alltek MPU, driver, auxiliary light board, and main light driver boards. All rubber have been replaced, new posts through out, new light tubes, and Pindora Box LED light strip. Includes original light strip, and manual. Playfield inserts, GI, and backbox have LED's. Infinity lights and red tubes still have incandescent bulbs. New LED score displays have been installed as well. No wear on playfield, and both back glasses have no scratches. Cab is in solid shape as well.

Only looking for trades at the moment, currently looking for one of the following: Hook, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Phantom of the Opera, Simpsons (Data East), Bad Cats, Black Knight 2000, Taxi, Jokerz!, Space Station, Medusa, High Speed, Street Fighter 2, Operation Thunder, Cue Ball Wizard, Gladiators, Class of 1812.

Pics can be found here:

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1405762392&siteLocale=en_CA

#10041 5 years ago

Raven is sold.

Still have rz and afmrle for sale.

#10042 5 years ago
Quoted from Shenanigander:

Fore sure. PAPA made me buy Alien Star

I see this happening for Black Pyramid as well!

#10043 5 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

Another great game!

#10046 5 years ago

There is a nice Mars gods of war on kijiji saskatoon... over 75% off the price of that one!! Now that's a boxing day special! Definitely need a gotleib in my collection one day..not in the buying market right now tho..

#10047 5 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

I don’t...to get a good score on Black Pyramid all you have to do is shoot loops all day. It’s boring as heck!

#10048 5 years ago

The price is just a place-holder. The add says "Trades for other pins only." Putting $10k definitely keeps anyone from offering to buy it for cash

#10049 5 years ago

Mgow is a great game. Huo would be crazy, not sure how believable that is though. A nice 2k game for someone.

#10050 5 years ago

Hi guys. That is my Mars up for trade in Edmonton, and yes the price is just to dissuade people from making cash offers (which it hasn't). It is HUO according to the person I bought it from, they said they bought it for their kids back in the day. Based on the amount of..... stuff they had at their farm I don't see why it wouldn't be.

There are 24,837 posts in this topic. You are on page 201 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/201?hl=noahd42 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.