(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,843 posts in this topic. You are on page 200 of 497.
#9952 5 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

Thats a good price. Wish I had the cash to add it to the collection.

I agree, it is a great price for a solid pin. Id actually like to add it but I have to hold out for WH2O and CFTBL, when I get back. Or maybe a $6000 Flintstones? I'm really torn.

#9953 5 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

Thats a good price. Wish I had the cash to add it to the collection.

I will ship

#9955 5 years ago

Kijiji ad for IJ4 in Edmonton (not mine) - $6900

I wasn't sure but I now feel like mine was reasonably priced at $4700.

Last price drop - $4500 for IJ4, $6700 for Avengers LE.

#9956 5 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Kijiji ad for IJ4 in Edmonton (not mine) - $6900
I wasn't sure but I now feel like mine was reasonably priced at $4700.
Last price drop - $4500 for IJ4, $6700 for Avengers LE.

That person may be thinking the value is the same as the williams version of the game lol.

#9957 5 years ago
Quoted from Murphelman:

That person may be thinking the value is the same as the williams version of the game lol.

They probably bought it for $8500 from Southern Music or something and think they are giving it away compared to what they paid for it.

#9958 5 years ago

So.... Um, Anyone looking to sell a Back To The Future?

..also don't like the leafs, or hockey.

#9959 5 years ago

Anybody in North Bay/Sudbury/Muskoka area have anything they are looking to unload?

I actually won a pair of Leafs tickets at a pinball tournament back in September, along with $100 in Nickel Brook beer. It was a best-game tournament at Tilt on Medieval Madness. Biggest payout I've had from a pinball tournament by far. Very exciting for me since I'm a big Leafs fan. I decided to take my father to the game since he a) got me into pinball, and b) brought me to my first ever Leafs game.

#9960 5 years ago
Quoted from MattyF:

Anybody in North Bay/Sudbury/Muskoka area have anything they are looking to unload?
I actually won a pair of Leafs tickets at a pinball tournament back in September, along with $100 in Nickel Brook beer. It was a best-game tournament at Tilt on Medieval Madness. Biggest payout I've had from a pinball tournament by far. Very exciting for me since I'm a big Leafs fan. I decided to take my father to the game since he a) got me into pinball, and b) brought me to my first ever Leafs game.

What era are you looking for? Budget?

Will help with finding something

#9961 5 years ago

Sorry. Good point. I'm probably looking in the range of $2,000-ish and below. Not looking for any era in particular, but want to avoid EMs at this point. So probably something of the pre-DMD solid state ilk would fit the bill best at this point.

#9962 5 years ago
Quoted from MattyF:

Sorry. Good point. I'm probably looking in the range of $2,000-ish and below. Not looking for any era in particular, but want to avoid EMs at this point. So probably something of the pre-DMD solid state ilk would fit the bill best at this point.

Good to know.

I only have one game I'd let go at this point, but it's an em.

#9963 5 years ago

I’ve got 2 NIB Stern HD glass. If anyone is interested in buying them for what I paid all in which is $420 per sheet. Just send a pm. I’ve got the receipt and what customs charged me.

#9964 5 years ago
Quoted from Adib:

Still looking to sell my cpr addams family playfield. It's brand new in box
Pm for details

Darren tagging you for this. Time for a PF swap pinchamp

#9965 5 years ago

Revenge from Mars with added pics. 5,500

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/revenge-from-mars-rfm-pinball/1402592889?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

PM for any additional questions thank you

Extra P2000 glass , powedered coated and cliffys as well.

Would add cash for AFM LE, Batman 66, MMr LE or maybe LOTR. Most of these have been on my wishlist for a couple years

#9966 5 years ago

Looks nice Tony.
Powder coated trim,cliffy's.

#9967 5 years ago
Quoted from TBatti:

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/revenge-from-mars-rfm-pinball/1402592889?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
Would add cash for AFM LE, Batman 66, MMr LE or maybe LOTR. Most of these have been on my wishlist for a couple years

Nicest RFM I've ever seen. GLWS!

#9968 5 years ago

I like RFM more than AFM, to be honest

#9969 5 years ago
Quoted from pinball_customs:

I like RFM more than AFM, to be honest

afm is a all time classic worthy of being remade and rfm is a boring dud that's closer to a homepin.

#9970 5 years ago

Holding a daily auction for the next 12 for my decals. Profits go to buy toys for kids in need.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/12-days-of-christmas-auction-help-the-kids. If you don't want to partake I'd kindly ask for a support bump so that as many people can see the auction

#9971 5 years ago

sold

#9972 5 years ago
Quoted from TBatti:

That looks like it might have been my game in the past. I did a partial restoration on it and added the video amplifier and had it powder coated. If this is the same game it's in really good shape. I think it's a pretty fun game too.

QSS

#9973 5 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

That looks like it might have been my game in the past. I did a partial restoration on it and added the video amplifier and had it powder coated. If this is the same game it's in really good shape. I think it's a pretty fun game too.
QSS

I totally went through and shopped after i got. Nice RFM

#9974 5 years ago

Looking for a 100% working Surf Champ. Cosmetics don't matter too much, though a decent back glass preferred.

Would consider the 2 player version, Surfer.

Will pay for shipping.

#9975 5 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Looking for a 100% working Surf Champ. Cosmetics don't matter too much, though a decent back glass preferred.
Would consider the 2 player version, Surfer.
Will pay for shipping.

Try Meegis

#9976 5 years ago

yes he has a 4 player one

#9977 5 years ago

Anyone here grab that $500 Supersonic in Saskatoon on the weekend? The backglass art was awesome on it!

#9978 5 years ago

Shaking a lot of stuff loose. If anyone has interest PM me your email and I'll grab photos. Willing to ship (located in NL). Ballpark $300 to Ontario. All are decent players shape, nothing spectacular, but playing well.

1976 Volley, $1200. Rare sample game with a different playfield than the usual production model.

1978 Bally Lost World, $1500. Player four display has some fading and could use replacement if she's a long term keeper. Playfield has a lot or poorly done touchups. Cab is fairly rough cosmetically. Backglass is covered with mylar or something on the rear.

1986 Gottlieb Hollywood Heat, $1800 Backglass is pretty faded and some plastics are cracked.

1985 Gottlieb Bounty Hunter, $2500 LEDed. Freeplay rom installed. Backglass has a couple touchups.

1979 Time Warp, $1500. Homemade backglass, vinyl and plexi.

1979 Joker Poker, $2000. Lisy1 Replacement Board. Homemade backglass, vinyl and plexi. Repainted cab from handmade stencils.

1985 Bally Beat The Clock $2000.

1972 Allied Leisure Sea Hunt $2000. Odd game, running well. Had to custom modify some legs.

#9979 5 years ago

Game On Amusements auction in Saskatoon on Dec. 20 is finally live. Too bad they're listing with McDougal Auctions. Maybe they saw the artificial inflated prices the Wonderland auction brought? With 26% buyers fees and taxes I doubt there will be any deals to be had but if your into arcades and arcade parts, there might be something for you.

#9980 5 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Game On Amusements auction in Saskatoon on Dec. 20 is finally live. Too bad they're listing with McDougal Auctions. Maybe they saw the artificial inflated prices the Wonderland auction brought? With 26% buyers fees and taxes I doubt there will be any deals to be had but if your into arcades and arcade parts, there might be something for you.

Saw that and kind of went **sigh......dumb dumbs are going to take these prices to the limit. Good for the sellers though I guess

#9981 5 years ago

Hey Guys,

I have a nice Lord of the Rings - LE up for sale. check out the ad on Kijiji ..... https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1382041489

new gameplay video posted.

#9982 5 years ago

Lights! Camera!! Action!!!

Copied from PBRev

http://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/lights-camera-action.8202/

Are you ready to be immersed in the glamorous world of Action Movie Production?

Do you enjoy rotating play fields?! How about animated plastic Backbox action scenes that are as riveting today as they were when they were created decades ago.

The only flaw with this machine is that the good guy's gun has broken off, but you know what they say... The only thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun, is a good guy without a gun! The positive here is that you can Scotch Tape on the gun of your choosing! Huge plus!

Includes the rare, and astounding dual light backbox topper to mesmerize and fill your guests with wonder. Note, you must have 35 ft ceilings to set up this game properly.

Looking for $2300 USD, but I would also entertain a trade for forty-six $50 bills

#9983 5 years ago

Ripleys is sold.

Still have rz for 7500 plus shipping.

Afnrle for 10500 plus shipping.

Also throwing up a raven, in great shape, plays perfect, leds and ground mods done. 2200 plus shipping.

#9984 5 years ago
Quoted from MapleSyrup:

Lights! Camera!! Action!!!
Copied from PBRev
http://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/lights-camera-action.8202/
Are you ready to be immersed in the glamorous world of Action Movie Production?
Do you enjoy rotating play fields?! How about animated plastic Backbox action scenes that are as riveting today as they were when they were created decades ago.
The only flaw with this machine is that the good guy's gun has broken off, but you know what they say... The only thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun, is a good guy without a gun! The positive here is that you can Scotch Tape on the gun of your choosing! Huge plus!
Includes the rare, and astounding dual light backbox topper to mesmerize and fill your guests with wonder. Note, you must have 35 ft ceilings to set up this game properly.
Looking for $2300 USD, but I would also entertain a trade for forty-six $50 bills

Another great ad...

LoL

#9985 5 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Ripleys is sold.
Still have rz for 7500 plus shipping.
Afnrle for 10500 plus shipping.
Also throwing up a raven, in great shape, plays perfect, leds and ground mods done. 2200 plus shipping.

Forgot the raven has a piggy deux, plus I also have new sniper target decals and mechs uninstalled

#9986 5 years ago

great thread. Some of the ads here really make me smile. Always enjoy a good light read. lol
..Any more for sale on the west coast?

#9987 5 years ago

Stern Meteor for sale, nice condition all around, playfield and cabinet about an 8, backglass has some lifting, but looks good. Fast playing game with that classic Stern sound!! Since I already have a Seawitch, figure I'll part with this one before Stern rethemes it as god knows what and charges 10 grand for it, so here's your chance to buy it for $1900!!

#9988 5 years ago
Quoted from Eagles77:

I have a X-men pro I plan on listing on kijiji Calgary soon. $5500 if anyone has interest
Thanks

Xmen pro sold pending pickup, thanks for all the interest.

#9989 5 years ago
Quoted from Eagles77:

Xmen pro sold pending pickup, thanks for all the interest.

Bah, I needed until Tuesday before I could make a firm decision. Oh well.

#9990 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Bah, I needed until Tuesday before I could make a firm decision. Oh well.

Pinball waits for no man

#9991 5 years ago

I'll gladly pay you tuesday for a pinball today".

I know I've heard that before.
I saw it on robot chicken. He'll eat some spinach and go to town on ya if you don't have his money.

#9992 5 years ago
Quoted from Adib:

Still looking to sell my cpr addams family playfield. It's brand new in box
Pm for details

Is this the one that was in the silent auction at YEGPIN?

#9993 5 years ago
Quoted from dgpinball:

Stern Meteor for sale, nice condition all around, playfield and cabinet about an 8, backglass has some lifting, but looks good. Fast playing game with that classic Stern sound!! Since I already have a Seawitch, figure I'll part with this one before Stern rethemes it as god knows what and charges 10 grand for it, so here's your chance to buy it for $1900!!

Forgot to mention game is available for viewing at the Nitro Showroom and shipping can be arranged thru Tommy if needed.

#9994 5 years ago

close encounters $1600
stern lectronomo $1250
stern wyldfyre $1250
bally lost world $1400 bad glass
located in Collingwood on

#9995 5 years ago
Quoted from Linkage:

Shaking a lot of stuff loose. If anyone has interest PM me your email and I'll grab photos. Willing to ship (located in NL). Ballpark $300 to Ontario. All are decent players shape, nothing spectacular, but playing well.
1976 Volley, $1200. Rare sample game with a different playfield than the usual production model.
1978 Bally Lost World, $1500. Player four display has some fading and could use replacement if she's a long term keeper. Playfield has a lot or poorly done touchups. Cab is fairly rough cosmetically. Backglass is covered with mylar or something on the rear.
1986 Gottlieb Hollywood Heat, $1800 Backglass is pretty faded and some plastics are cracked.
1985 Gottlieb Bounty Hunter, $2500 LEDed. Freeplay rom installed. Backglass has a couple touchups.
1979 Time Warp, $1500. Homemade backglass, vinyl and plexi.
1979 Joker Poker, $2000. Lisy1 Replacement Board. Homemade backglass, vinyl and plexi. Repainted cab from handmade stencils.
1985 Bally Beat The Clock $2000.
1972 Allied Leisure Sea Hunt $2000. Odd game, running well. Had to custom modify some legs.

Volley and Lost World sold.

#9997 5 years ago

I've a friend (Ontario resident) seeking a Star Trek Premium or LE once Christmas has past.
Just putting out the word now. Thanks.
*Personally I hope he finds an LE. Why Stern chose red for the Premium trim I will never understand.

#9998 5 years ago

Few games for sale, if the ad is still up its availible

Ghostbusters pro $6450
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1404272860

Star Wars pro $7350
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1404273318

Full Throttle $6450
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1404273758

#9999 5 years ago

HUO, 1 owner, original run ACDC Luci for sale. Includes ColorDMD, cliffy protectors and shaker unit. $9500 Cash and carry in Regina.

Rob

#10000 5 years ago

Only 5 ultimate VIP passes left for yegpin 2019 !!!! 10 hours into sales! Way to go pinheads!
60 VIP passes left as well!

There are 24,843 posts in this topic. You are on page 200 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/200?hl=dee-bow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.