(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dirkdiggler.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

628 posts in this topic match your search for posts by dirkdiggler. You are on page 1 of 3.
#2678 8 years ago
Quoted from Gorno:

I am considering getting rid of my T2. I would consider trades or cash. It's in player's condition, so it has fade and insert wear. But, the game functions completely and had been well taken care of. I would be looking for $2500. I don't have many pictures on hand, but I can take some later.
Additions to the machine: LEDs (backbox, GI, inserts and flashers), LED strips, new skull, new hunter killer ship and scanning mod (Andy's), new glass, new plastics around the skull, new command centre plastic, new cabinet and backbox speakers.
2015-04-11_00.06.45.jpeg

Too bad you're not in Saskatoon or your t2 would be coming home with me today

#2680 8 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Your 1.5 hours away.....what are you waiting for?

I'm 3.5 hrs north of Regina and 5th gear in my truck pops out. Anyone in sask got a tranny for a late 90s f150?

#2692 8 years ago

Alright everyone, enough bitchin about who's right and wrong. Everyone has a different look at resale. Back to pins. I've got a few grand in hand and a empty spot for something new. Looking for fish tales, world cup soccer, the shadow, rocky and bullwinkle, Indy 500, jurassic park, dracula, wirlwind, grand prix, nascar, last action hero, super mario bros, T2, tales from the crypt, apollo 13, baywatch, dirty harry, starwars trilogy. Also open to other games as well. Saskatchewan and Alberta preferably. Let me know what you have. Thanks

#2698 8 years ago

lockquote cite="#2598322">I'm thinking about selling my ST Pro and either buying TWD Premium or KISS Premium. I'm just not sure which premium to get though.... Or maybe I should wait to see what comes

Quoted from Rob_G:I'm thinking about selling my ST Pro and either buying TWD Premium or KISS Premium. I'm just not sure which premium to get though.... Or maybe I should wait to see what comes later this year.... Decisions, decisions..
Rob

I'd be interested in buying your st pro. Pm me and let me know what you're asking. Thx

#2719 8 years ago

kquote cite="#2607821">As I mentioned earlier, I am searching for a Star Trek pro. It's a long shot, but I am also willing to trade + cash for my Terminator 2. At the moment it's the only trade or offer I will consider on my T2.

You know you wanna sell me your t2

#2759 8 years ago
Quoted from TBatti:

Retailer has STTNG for $6,499 CDN. Not sure if that a good price.

Hey bro, nice sttng typically between $4 & 5gs. I know of one for $4500, can't remember if in Saskatchewan or Alberta. If interested I'll find the contact info. Great starter pin imo. You might not want to get rid of though.

#2760 8 years ago

If something is overpriced, ignore it and move on. There's plenty of local collectors to buy pins from at good prices. Developing friendships with fellow collectors is the best way to keep the hobby local. Not everyone is a resaler or retailer.

#2784 8 years ago

My friend has a Huo star trek pro in Lloydminster, AB. Pm me and I'll send her info. Pick up only

#2799 8 years ago

Sorry about late reply to the st pro in lloyd. I've sent messages to pinsiders who responded. Hopefully one of guys get it

#2800 8 years ago

Anyone have something fun for sale under $4000?? Preferably in Saskatchewan or Edmonton area. Fish Tales is on top of my wish list but open to anything. Thanks

#2821 8 years ago

What about everyone else who wants his st pro??

#2823 8 years ago

I'm just stating that a particular ST Pro owner wants to upgrade to a ST LE. It doesn't matter who gets the Pro but just thought giving a newbie first crack at a game would be fun.

Forgot to add

#2867 8 years ago

<blockquote="#2620835">Probably a long shot but does anyone have a Stern Meteor you're willing to part with?

I know of one in Saskatoon, can find info if u want?

#2868 8 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Just wanted to thanks Aeonblack he made the transaction so smooth and seem less, he was a great guy to deal with. One of the great collectors that make this hobby so great. Hope you enjoy the machine!!!

Congrats on selling you stle!

#2871 8 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Can I assume you are no longer interested in my TWD or STTNG?

I'm interested in your sttng! Can you pm with details? Thanks

#2890 8 years ago

A event in Edmonton would be awesome. I know at least 10 of us in northwest Saskatchewan who would be down for the weekend.

#2907 8 years ago

Anyone have anything for sale?... Bueller?...Bueller?...

#2910 8 years ago

Those were the days when tz was 5gs. Spencer's tz sounds awesome. Jealous Will, wish I had the cash and a forgiving wife!

#2912 8 years ago

Site unseen offers of $5000 are a joke.

I might be a noob to pinside but come on people, I'd be embarrassed to offer such a low amount

#2928 8 years ago

"seeing if there's interest" usually means not ready or don't want to sell but if someone offers a stupid amount they will.

#2942 8 years ago

Anyone have a Fish Tales they're thinking of selling? Really want to rock the boat!

3 weeks later
#3043 8 years ago
Quoted from violinfather:

Has anyone seen the condition of the Mary Shelley Frankenstein in Red Deer? Wondering how much it has been shopped before driving down.

Hit it with some windex, call it shopped and charge a few hundred more is bob's mo.

#3069 8 years ago

My friend just sold his woz for $9500

#3080 8 years ago

X-men le. Would you choose Magneto or Wolverine?

#3121 8 years ago

What's with the extremely overpriced pins out there? I know you can ask whatever you want but a $9000 totan and a $4500 high speed? Anyone want a $10000 Addams Family?

#3127 8 years ago
Quoted from BCpinhead:

The 4500$ High Speed definitely got a second look. Ouch!
Maybe it had a new playfield ...

I know 2 guys who recently (within 2 months) bought High Speeds. One was $900 and the other was $1300. One in Saskatchewan, the other in Alberta. Both players pins with minimal work needed.

#3131 8 years ago

Hey Cam. Are you from Edmonton? I was a skater too in the 80s in Edmonton. My friends had 3 half pipes within 2 blocks on the southside. Skated at Century (I think it was called) on the westside on weekends. Man haven't thought of those days in years!

#3141 8 years ago
Quoted from tmort:

Anyone have an XMen LE for sale? Thought I saw one recently but not sure if it still available?

Check kijiji calgary. There's a Wolverine for $5500. I think glausses has a Magneto as well.

#3142 8 years ago

Yes, born and raised. Nice, I was a Southside kid too, and had quarter and halfpipes in my backyard. I still skate occasionally, I have a small 3' halfpipe for the kids in the back yard

My 6'3 250 fat ass would snap a board like a twig Lived in Steinhauer, went to Duggan, Barford, Ainlay. Played pins daily at Heritage and Southgate malls.

#3147 8 years ago

I love how the double overpriced sttng ad says rare. They only made 11700 of them and I've seen 15 to 20 of them locally for sale the past 6 months alone.

#3150 8 years ago
Quoted from PinsOnly:

15 - 20 ST:TNG's in North Battleford, SK?? Yikes!! What else is there, I might need to go on a road trip!!

Locally meaning Saskatchewan and Alberta

#3152 8 years ago

I know of only one collector up here. North Battleford is definitely not a place for pins. Lol. Our bowling alley has a star trek pro and it has only 2 balls:/ Why is everything in Calgary? Doesn't anyone in Saskatchewan have anything for sale? It would be nice not to travel 12 hours round trip just to get a pin.

#3154 8 years ago

Do you think $2000 is to much for the lethal weapon 3 in Edmonton? I'm tempted to go tomorrow. Anyone seen it?

#3159 8 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

Obviously that is high but what is the typical price of a STTNG in these parts?

Yeah I hear that. At this point I'd like to see anything come up for under $2000.

I feel like $2000 is a pretty reasonable price. If it wasn't 8 hours away from me, I'd definitely go check it out.

Was just warned to stay away from the lw3 in Edmonton. Sounds like a dishonest seller. $4500 and up to $5500 for a mint sttng seems to be the norm these days. I'm grinding a guy in St. Albert to sell me his for 4gs but hasn't budged yet.

#3161 8 years ago
Quoted from robbiedoo:

If it's from who I think, it may not be in good condition. Again, if it's who I think, he's a known flipper and I've seen some of his stuff first hand... some is ok, some is very not ok. They're never accurately represented by the pictures, he almost always uses what he calls "sample" or "stock" photos of the pins rather than actual.
Might be worth asking for some real pics of his pin first.

Thanks, saw some pics earlier but they could be off the Internet as well. Your the 3rd person warning me of him so I'll pass on checking it out. Thanks for the heads up!

#3174 8 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

I'll give you $4400 for that ST: Pro!

I'd give you $5400

#3180 8 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

A big shout out to Nighthawk128, saved me 6 hours of driving and dealing with a liar. Many thanks for helping out a fellow Pinsider.

Double that! Anyone who would take time to check out a pin for me and you is A+ in my books. Beers are on me when I'm next in Edmonton!

#3181 8 years ago

Being that a nib st pro was probably $7000 or $4500 with his T2, Nate ain't letting it go anytime soon I'm sure

#3193 8 years ago
Quoted from Nighthawk128:

Seller is a nice guy to talk to face to face.

Kind of like a car salesman. I've never met one who isn't personable, funny, charming but still willing to sell you a giant piece of turd off the lot.

#3198 8 years ago

I've been offered a significant amount for my only pin. Has anyone else been tempted to sell their only machine? There's a lack of quality pins for sale on kijiji in Alberta and Saskatchewan. Anyone have anything they're willing to part with? Some titles I'm interested in are star trek pro, family guy, Simpsons pinball party, fish tales, star trek next gen, Metallica pro, etc... Help???

#3201 8 years ago

My taf is sold and gone to a new home. Thanks Jeff for a easy transaction. Luckily you live by me so I can still play it now and then. Let the hunt begin for a new pin or two!

#3222 8 years ago
#3240 8 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

There is a NIB Metallica pro on kijiji today,Calgary

Stay far away! Anyone who lies about being sick and going out of business due to health reasons but is still looking to buy unwanted games and used games and has ads all over the pinball classifieds has a special place waiting for him

#3241 8 years ago

There's a old scholl Kiss on kijiji Edmonton today. Just a heads up for all you Kiss fans.

#3252 8 years ago

Holy Crap!! A $4400 Theater of Magic in Saskatoon My offer is in. Let the race begin

#3253 8 years ago

Man, already changed his ad. Says sale pending. Wtf? Within 5 minutes? Someone is getting a great deal!

#3255 8 years ago

Is this april fool's day? Now there is a holy grail of pins listed? And why are they so cheap?? Fire sale in Saskatoon

#3256 8 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

The game I got last week, I called him with-in 1 minute of Kijjij ad, was at his house in 5 mins and loading it up minutes after. He had 17 calls while I was loading it.

What did you pick up? There's no number listed on either ad so have to wait for responses. If there was I'd already have called

#3261 8 years ago

The tom was only $4400 which is way under than I've ever seen one. The mm sounds like a woman. Maybe she doesn't know what she has or is trying to piss her old man off? For $6000 I'd beg, borrow, max cards out, anything to get it!

#3270 8 years ago

Well buddy backed out of selling me a couple pins tomorrow. Anyone have anything their looking to sell?

#3271 8 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

My guess is joke and/or scam post. Hard to believe no one knew about this pin being right under our nose. Ad has been yanked, so unless someone local got it, I'll not believe it was in town and for sale.

I'm set up to view it in a couple weeks. Apparently her husband had a stroke and she's a nurse and works night shifts. From what I was told a local person serviced it so someone in Saskatoon must have known about it. I hope it's not a scam:/

#3301 8 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

does anyone know where my old Teed off' is? It should be easy to recognize, it has a giant red golf cart on the playfield.

What color was the cabinet? I was offered one recently that looked different. Maybe that's what stood out?

#3309 8 years ago

The tee'd off I was offered had a yellow cab and head. Looked sharp. Would stand out in a clubhouse for sure. I heard bob at tps has one. Could be yours?

#3311 8 years ago

Don't know about the Tom but I'm supposed to see the MM 2 weekends from now

Quoted from Twilight1:

So did anyone end up with that MM or Tom that was in Saskatoon. Or was it a scam.

#3314 8 years ago

It's the only time she gets off apparently. I would have already gotten it if she let me come for it last weekend

#3318 8 years ago

Anyone looking for a good laugh? Check out kijiji Regina pinball. I won't ruin the surprise.

#3332 8 years ago

Does anyone know the guy selling Shadow, congo, whitewater in Calgary? Says make offer in person. I can't get there till next week. Sent emails but no responses yet. Any pinsider in calgary who can help me out?

#3333 8 years ago
Quoted from robbiedoo:

Looks like I missed it, what was it?

Yeah, was asking $8500 for a booby orr. Asked for pics, never heard back.

#3335 8 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

It says they are sold,except for Dr who.

Thanks, I replied with 0 views and never heard back. See the ads changed now. Oh well:/

#3342 8 years ago

The guy in Edmonton is Scott and is legit. Some are expensive some seem like good deals. 5gs for acdc, 3gs for atm. Paragon and Pharoah 2500. 4gs for hd.
He offered me his acdc a couple months back for 6gs and now its 5? Still don't want a pro though.
The Calgary guy never posted a phone number, address, etc. Nobody i know got responses.

#3343 8 years ago

To the Saskatoon guys wanting that medieval madness, I'm out. Got a message last night. She now wants 12gs after "thinking about it" Never got pics either. Sounds like a scam

#3347 8 years ago

To the pinsiders I've been in contact with the past few months, I hope you guys find all the pins you've been wanting. Enjoyed the conversations about this great hobby/lifestyle. Keep supporting and looking out for each other.

11 months later
#5214 7 years ago

I know 2 different Bbh selling recently in the $3700 - $4000 range in Alberta.

Quoted from shaub:

I have a buddy looking for a Big Buck Hunter Pro or Big Buck Hunter World arcade machine, anybody know where I can find him one? And what's the going rate?

4 weeks later
#5315 7 years ago
Quoted from nightsearcher:

Does anyone know the people selling the Fishtales and High Speed 2 or know about the conditions of these pins on Alberta kijiji

I can help on Fishtales history before pingod owned it.

#5318 7 years ago
Quoted from nightsearcher:

Does anyone know the people selling the Fishtales and High Speed 2 or know about the conditions of these pins on Alberta kijiji

You should buy them both so I can stop by and play them

1 week later
#5352 7 years ago

I see everyone's fake ad placer on Alberta kijiji is back at it. Last week he's looking to buy games in Calgary and Edmonton. This week "his" Gorgar is for sale. He sure moves around too. Usually Morinville (where he lives). This time Wabamum. His kijiji member since April 2011 is his dead giveaway.
He also has a $12000 sttng I haven't seen posted lately. Or that he has a game in fort sask to be moved and needs help moving, etc, etc...

#5354 7 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Anyone know who had that Hobbit for sale in Edmonton? Or who picked it up? I know there is the sponsored playdium ad up on there, but there was another one yesterday that's gone now.

Think it's listed again.

#5373 7 years ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

Anyone see the AFM for 5gs on Mr Pinball?

Scam alert. I heard back asking exactly where I am and when I want to take delivery. I asked for pics and they're pulled from internet. Good luck to anyone who goes for it. Hopefully im wrong but sounds to good to be true.

#5383 7 years ago
Quoted from pkrobin:

I told him my Bro in law could be there at 6. Never heard back. Tool.

I was wrong it is a scam. Guy claims to be in Toronto.

Even better was he forgot what scam he was running and gave me the old "I'm currently stationed overseas in the military. If you provide me your paypal account, I'll deposit funds and arrange pickup"

Oops

#5388 7 years ago

The best

#5415 7 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

I do have a line on the same title in Portland,OR which is a several hour drive for me but then at least I can pay cash and pick up game in person.

Sounds like a road trip. Maybe meet up with a pinsider or 2 along the way. Portland's a rad city.

#5429 7 years ago

Txs guys. Gonna explore the Portland deal a bit more. Long drive but no risk. Never been to Portland either

If your a foodie, Portland is awesome. They have so many food trucks with amazing food at decent prices.
Plus you never know about the taxes. Not 100% of time charged. Good luck.

1 week later
#5465 7 years ago

You gotta hit food truck row. There's like 20 food trucks within 2 blocks of each other. Downtown Portland.

Quoted from extraballingtmc:Been super busy last couple weeks so games on hold. But yes there was a second game in Portland I was interested in so a 2 for 1 trip wouldn't be so bad. Most definitely stay the night though.

#5474 7 years ago

Aren't we all looking for a tz? Unless or course you already have one. In which case are you looking to sell?

#5485 7 years ago

Yup, bob's.

#5496 7 years ago

Can you Saskatoon guys recommend a hotel to crash at by RUH? Wife's in emergency and we're needing to go to Saskatoon tonight.
Shoot me a pm.
Thanks

#5498 7 years ago

Thanks for the recommendation Tim. A friend offered a guest room for the night so no hotel needed.

#5500 7 years ago

He's a retail business and most of his games are routed and need repair (from my experience and what other pinheads have said)
I've owned 3 of his games in the past (bsd, sx, taf) and all needed work. Taf was the best condition but paid premium price at the time.

#5508 7 years ago
Quoted from focusmediagroup:

Has anyone seen TWD pro floor machine that Starburst has recently? Thinking of buying it sight unseen and want to know if it's in good shape. I did buy another machine from them that was a floor model and it was in good shape. One plastic needed to be replaced but they sent it right away. They had tuned it nicely and it was working better than the NIB's I got. Thanks for your help.

What kind of price break do you get off the nib price for a showroom model?

#5523 7 years ago

Sopranos was $4k only 6 months ago and Blowback does lots to bring all his games back to near new condition.
Don't hesitate to deal with as I'm sure lots of pinsiders can vouch. I'm sure his sopranos is worth it.

#5537 7 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

Thanks for the kind words.

Hopefully we can deal again in the future. You should have traded for my wof b4 I sold it. Would have helped on your quest to own every stern game. Lol
Jay

#5547 7 years ago

Bummer to hear. Hope they catch those bastards with the game.
Maybe open a thread on pinside and other pinball forums.

#5555 7 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Anyone have, or even seen a mustang premium north of the border?

Bcrage88 had one for sale last year in Alberta.

2 weeks later
#5606 7 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

Ya CND is that a fair price? High lower opinion? Won't make the price higher might go lower. Any opinion welcome.

Great price Tim. If I had the extra cash, I'd buy it. Glwts.

#5616 7 years ago

Looking to buy a Metallica. Pro or premium

#5630 7 years ago

Still looking for a Metallica pro or premium

#5637 7 years ago

Wtf? I usually don't like price policing. And if these are pinsider kijiji ads. Sorry, $3500 for a Striker Xtreme and $5500 for a Doctor Who? Even typing that I'm like Again, wtf?

#5641 7 years ago

Maybe you guys would be interested in the $3500 street fighter or $4000 High Speed in Edmonton also?

#5650 7 years ago

Does anyone know the history/seller of the Kiss in St. Albert?

Thanks

#5651 7 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Does anyone know the history/seller of the Kiss in St. Albert?
Thanks

Never mind. I see he's a dbag. Who agrees/negotiates a price then jacks the price a grand?

#5679 7 years ago

Shout out to Nighthawk128 for a easy transaction and for even carrying the game up a flight of stairs for me! Wish I had more time to play and talk pins with you guys.

#5684 7 years ago

Have any of the Calgary guys seen lord's Metallica in person? Verify condition?

#5693 7 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Ask Scott G,we are doing a group buy at least 10.

What kind of discount or price each if you buy 10?

#5702 7 years ago

Oh boy, east vs west hate.

Got my popcorn ready

#5710 7 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

LCD 349.00 US
LED 329.00 US
Plus shipping charges.

What do people prefer. Lcd, led? Anyone have pics of their games side by side to show the difference?

#5731 7 years ago
Quoted from puck:

Wonder what HR Giger would say about that machine...

I've got a total non pinhead artist bro with 2 HR Giger tattoos ask me if I bought the Alien pin yet?

#5739 7 years ago

I wonder if that's the same one that sold in December for $5k?

#5747 7 years ago
Quoted from puck:

You in on alien?

Nope. Maybe someday. Was surprised that he even knew about it.

1 week later
#5805 7 years ago

In 2012 Premiums were $7500 nib, not pros. And ac/dc pro with no mods? Next time I'm offered one to purchase I'll post it here for sure.

#5807 7 years ago

Just commenting on his ad saying $7500 new. When you say, was $7500 new, it implies that you paid that amount. That's all.

Quoted from pingod:

5 years ago,come on dude.
Premiums are almost 10,000.00 now depending on where you live in Canada.
LE's close to 12,000.00
I would be happy with 5 year old pricing,not going to happen for us here now.

#5847 7 years ago

I'd like to hear the recordings of people calling, gargling and roaring like dumbasses.

#5853 7 years ago
Quoted from tmort:

Anyone is Sask. or Alberta know of a Golden Tee for sale?
Any version would work.
Thanks.

There were a few last week on kijiji in both Saskatchewan and Alberta

1 week later
#5892 7 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

Ya I pm him before I posted. Gave him a 10 min head start.

Where, or what city was the f14 posted?

#5919 7 years ago
Quoted from generalgman:

Some of my nicest pins I brought back from AZ and CA.

2 from Arizona for me. 2 of the nicest I owned.

#5921 7 years ago

Brought thru Alberta borders. 5% tax 1st time. No tax the second time. $100 charge on $2000 us stern nascar. Purchased off ebay.

#5942 7 years ago
Quoted from puck:

Well if Dan would bring it to YEGPIN not only could we all play it, but he could put it up for sale there Might even win best of show if my JM doesn't with all the sick mods. on another note...Gotta remind myself to make some sick mods before the show

Whatcha making? I got one today. Wanna pimp this one out too? Even has your translite on it

#5966 7 years ago

Did anyone here grab the $1000 Shaq Attack in Red Deer? Wasn't even listed a hour. Deleted ad as I was responding. Haha.

#5969 7 years ago

Still available. Good price on it though.

#5987 7 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

The Hobbit Smaug SE is sold.

What are you opinions/takeaways from the game? Didn't last long eh?

#6024 7 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

The disparity from east to west is kind of funny too. I've seen two transformers sell in the last 6 months over here in Ontario (one to Quebec) and one combo sold at 6200, and a red le sold for 6600.

That's cause the west coast is the best coast. And we're smarter and better looking too

#6031 7 years ago

My prediction is that it sells today at close to asking price for the exact reasons outlined above. If I liked the theme I would buy it as everything else I like is 10K or higher.

Unless he moves off of $5500 it will be on here for a while I predict.

#6036 7 years ago

LOL I think that is worth a beer wager.

You probably have it in the back of your truck heading home. Lol.

I do have the Fred Flintstone "Bet, bet, bet, bet, bet, bet, bet" going off in my head

#6056 7 years ago

Not sure where some of you are finding pins at these low prices but wherever they are I want the location. Maybe what they should be worth but not the going rate.

Shaun just said he sold his xmen under 5k. Spencer said he sold his tfle for under 5k and they're both 300km from you.

#6092 7 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

The kelowna dude stole those images off of pinside. robchoppa posted the pics and he's in Australia. Single slot coin door... all leads me to believe its a scam. I sent rob a note.. Finally - the same dbag posted a black arrow SE in on the Calgary kijiji. Scammers are the worst...

If enough use the report red flag kijiji can at least block him. Hate to see people get ripped off. Total d-bag.

#6098 7 years ago
Quoted from earflaps:

A few games just came up on Kijiji in Red Deer: Space Station, Cue Ball Wizard, Alien Poker and Black Knight 2000. Not bad prices depending on condition and whether they're games you're interested in.

Bob's games are usually heavily routed so expect to do a few repairs.

#6106 7 years ago

I messaged him and he told me he was in special ops, top secret

#6141 7 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I hear ya! Worth checking out for sure. I'm swamped at work for a few weeks before I could get up to saskatoon...but I sure do wanna visit Pokey's cafe and try some Cuban food &pins!!

Hit me up when you're coming up and the wife and i will head down for a kind night. Haven't checked it out yet but heard good things

#6166 7 years ago

Batman dark knight, flintstones and my Johnny mnemonic all sell within 24hrs of being listed here in saskatchewan. Good job guys
Hey flip my balls and mudflaps, are your games staying here in Saskatchewan?

#6177 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I had a tougher time getting into Canada when I went to pick up the machine than I did getting back home. Tons of questions coming into your country. Coming back, the guy just glances in the back, says "What's that?" When I tell him it's a pinball machine, he hands my passport back and tells me to have a nice day. I couldn't believe he didn't want me to uncover it, open it to check for explosives, etc. Nothing. So much for border security.

Before 911 and passports and id required, the only question we got crossing the border into usa was if we had any fruit or vegetables. Always seemed like a strange question to me. Coming back across was how much alcohol and tobacco do we have.

"I like to shop at the duty free shop"

#6186 7 years ago

Oooh a Dirty Donny Man I wish I had the bankroll for half your collection Glwts

Quoted from marlboroman:Selling these babies... all sterns under 100 plays and perfect, B/W are all loaded with mods and collector quality. Pricing is a bitch don't want to rip anyone off but based on condition of games I'm looking to get the higher end of U.S value. Serious inquiries only please.
Mauro-
-Autobut LE NIB #11
-Decepticon LE NIB #31
-AFM
-SS
-METLE
-TWDLE
-XMEN LE
-HULK LE
-TFLE
-TOTAN
Some pics here: http://www.pinballowners.com/marlboroman
Older video here :» YouTube video

#6191 7 years ago
Quoted from marlboroman:

Like I said pricing is a bitch, so how about you choose one from the list and let's try to price it together on public forum. It's Just an exercise and not a commitment to purchase anything unless you want to.
-Mauro

Donny and afm? $20,000? $75000 for the collection?

#6219 7 years ago

Quick poll. Would you rather have a pimped out met pro or tricked out fun house and johnny mnemonic?

#6228 7 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I love Metallica. That's a tough one..two games for one but giving up a beauty..I'd have to keep the MET..for now anywiss!!

Thought I'd try public persuasion. I was on my fifth or 6th double. Glad you didn't accept.

Quoted from libtech:

Never played JM but like funhouse more then met - so Id go for the two games
Besides apparently they are not making met anymore

Jm kicks ass. Total players game. Fast. Too difficult for casual player or newbies. I'd like to own one again.

#6231 7 years ago
Quoted from Lord_of_the_pins:

Anyone have a Mmr there looking to sell ?

The guy with the 9k met does.

#6238 7 years ago
Quoted from Hawk007:

Love that machine. It would go great with our family guy and tspp. Cheers and enjoy that sweet game! I am jealous.

Or add it to the movie row you have of Lotr, lw3, t2, bsd, dm, taf, jd. We're the ones who are jealous. Not sure what is better, your collection or avatar?

#6240 7 years ago

@earflaps. Just wondering if you work for the nfl network? Sorry, couldn't resist. Haven't heard much from you lately. Congrats on the sale.

#Edit. Joke would have been funnier if I could have uploaded pic. Search Andrew Siciliano. Why can't you upload pics to this thread?

#6279 7 years ago
Quoted from noahd42:

There's a Haunted House in Edmonton on kijiji if anyone is interested. Price keeps dropping, pretty sure it was at $4600 last week, $3600 earlier this week now it is $3250.00.

It needs to keep dropping before it's not laughable. He typically prices all his games high.

#6288 7 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

He is a straight up liar and a thief. Ripped me off on my first pin and wasted my time a second time. Never again, people like him ruin this hobby for people. Especially, Noobs who dont know any better.

I almost bought that lw3 off him a couple years back before you warned me against it. Nighthawk volunteered to go check it out for me. I believe the black spray paint was still drying on the rails when he showded up. Lol

#6298 7 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

That's pretty cool. Wish I had the space, I would give it a shot. I would be surprised if they're not active on pinside, seems like a rare/odd choice machine for a random just to pick up.

It's been listed a few times over past 6 to 8 months.

Does anyone know if this is the same amh that will be a yegpin this year?

#6305 7 years ago
1 week later
#6406 7 years ago

Sold my huo low play st pro for 6k at xmas

#6427 7 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Did that Hokus Pokus come out of the Springside bar, I think it was called
Hotel California, lol. A HP pin was for sale there in December

Doubt it. The hotel California hokus pokus was in good condition, had a backglass and worked 100%.

#6442 7 years ago

I'm surprised there isn't a couple Calgary pinsiders willing to help a guy out for a few beers and games?

#6448 7 years ago

Say hi to your crazy neighbour for me too .

Do we all have these? Mine finally got put in a home a couple weeks backs I feel for those nurses.

#6470 7 years ago

It's funny. I've never had a paypal scammer for a pinball machine. It's usually on smaller priced items $200 to $500 that I get the currently serving in Afghanistan and will have friend pick up message.

1 week later
#6546 7 years ago
Quoted from Junglist:

Anyone have a Getaway High Speed 2 for sale? Seen one get sold in Canada recently? If so how much did it go for?
Thanks!

The pos flipper in Edmonton had one recently for $3400 on kijiji and he lists his games on the high side. I'm picking up a minty in June for 3k.

#6570 7 years ago

Those ramps look sick!
What is flame polishing?

#6577 6 years ago

Super nice looking Sorcerer in Winnipeg. Bummer it's so far.

#6602 6 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

How much would you guys say the following games are worth these days in excellent condition (in Canada, of course):
- TAF
- Getaway
- JD
- NGG
- Shadow
- BSD
- WCS
Cheers

Just one guys opinion. In cdn funds.

TAF $6000 - $7000
HS2 $3000 - $3500
JD $4000
NGG $4000 - $4500
SHADOW $4500
BSD $3500 - $4000
WCS $3000 - $3500

#6610 6 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Just my opinion I think you are a little light on some of those.

Yeah, you Calgary guys always pay/charge more

#6620 6 years ago

Wow, that $3000 hs2 and earthshaker in Edmonton didn't last long. Did a pinsider snag em?

#6638 6 years ago

Shitty thing about not living in a big city is you lose out on great deals all the time. $1800 tee'd off in Calgary. Probably a long shot but I'd pay 2gs for it if someone wanted to pay for thier yegpin weekend. Always wanted to get one again.

#6641 6 years ago

I'll bet it won't be $1800

#6643 6 years ago

Looking for a Calgary pinsider to help me out. I need help getting a game up a flight of stairs. Can offer cash or beer/drinks at Yegpin next weekend.
Pm if you can help me out.

Thanks,

Jay

#6652 6 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

If I didn't have bruised up ribs still,I would have helped you out.

Thanks for the offer. Just going to hire a mover but thought I'd ask here first. Look forward to meeting and playing a few games this weekend

#6654 6 years ago

I'm not sure. I don't have the time to get down to Calgary so unfortunately I decided to pass. Lord of the pins checked it out. Was hoping I'd find someone willing to bring it up with them to yegpin and I'd cover their gas and beer.

#6659 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

What did you pass on? The tee'd off?

Fore!

1 week later
#6698 6 years ago
Quoted from Stretch7:

Gotta love those flirty call outs along with the backglass

Right behind it was bride of pinbot and she likes to ooh and ahh as well.

1 week later
#6792 6 years ago
Quoted from puck:

Virtual Cab
- It's a virtual cab no one cares. Let me know if you want pics.

That's hilarious. Best ad I've seen in a while. Thanks puck

#6815 6 years ago
Quoted from klr650:

OK, so I'm pretty sure that the Morinville Kijiji Troller is back.
If you recall, this is the guy that posted a STTNG on Kijiji for $500. Then for $12,000?
Later on he claimed that he needed to sell a Gorgar because his wife found it to be too evil
Today there is an absolutely blown out, rusty, filthy P.O.S. Black Knight that has been posted on Kijiji for $3900.
The reason I suspect it's him again (other than the unrealistic pricing) is that the final picture on Kijiji is actually of a Gorgar! I think it's like an Easter Egg / clue of sorts!
So, I managed to solve the mystery...what do I win?

Member since April 2011 is another/main clue. There also was the moving must sell pin ad, followed by I bought a pin and need someone to help move it ad. He also claims to be a repairman, running ads occasionally for repair work. I forgot about the "evil" Gorgar ad. That one was at least amusing. Dude seriously needs to get a life.

#6819 6 years ago

New member to kijiji. Smells fake.

#6830 6 years ago
Quoted from jms121:

He just doesn't realize that now they sell for close to 8000.00$.

If you can find someone willing to pay anywhere near that for a pro, please pm me. A fully modded pro would be tough sell over 6k. Premiums 8k to 9k.

#6842 6 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

That was quick. DMD is sold.

Impressive! Did you sell or trade acdc?

#6862 6 years ago

When funhouse becomes a 6k game, mine's for sale

#6865 6 years ago

Haha, funny funny. Funhouse definitely isn't going anywhere. A secret is waiting for you though

Quoted from toasterman04:I wouldn't put anything past the diggler.... he so crazy he just might!!!

3 weeks later
#6941 6 years ago

Not a pin but looking to sell/trade a 1951 Seeburg M100B Select o Matic Jukebox. Few hundred 45s included.

Shoot me a pm if interested.

#6951 6 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

What's with all the TSPPs for sale suddenly? One in Calgary and one in SK?

Where are/were these posted? Prices?

#6990 6 years ago

If you head up 21 on your way to Edmonton tmort I've got a couple I'm looking to move

#7029 6 years ago
Quoted from noahd42:

I went to Fort McMurray and grabbed that Doctor Who. Long day but it plays great. It was a little dirty. He just had the one pin and didn't seem to keen in actually selling it but I got it home and set up.

Wow. Long drive for a crappy game

#7032 6 years ago

Just poking Noah. Congrats on game #2

#7092 6 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

For the most part, the days of crazy deals are gone. When they are real, the machine is spoken for within minutes of posting.

Ain't that the truth. And you have to hope the seller doesn't start listening to higher offers before you get there.

A fellow sask pinsider just scored 3 pins recently for under $500!!! Some people just want their garage space back and don't care what the real value is.

#7102 6 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

What's the deal with the Gladiator in a Edmonton? Reasonable price for a DMD, crappy reviews on them though.

Ray is the seller. Buyer beware. Fun game but easy. Was just playing it at sports on tap this morning. Unbalanced scoring.

#7121 6 years ago

So for kicks I replied to the Addams Family in Regina. I received a kijiji message back. In one message I got 3 names. Lol.
The kijiji name at the top of the response was different from the name he wanted me to email and then signed it sincerely with another name.

Does anyone know how many red flags it takes for kijiji to remove a ad?

#7152 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

The used car salesman who ALWAYS TYPES LIKE THIS!

Sux cause he actually has some good games priced right sometimes but he's such a tool I just pass. And I don't need any rats nests

1 week later
#7192 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Free beer and free pinball, anyone interested?

How can anyone say no to that?

If I lived by you, the ribs about to go on the grill, the wife and i would all be heading over

#7211 6 years ago

I got hosed. The warehouse signed for it and it clearly stipulates that the person signing verified and found it to be in good condition. Which it clearly wasn't. the entire experience has ruined the game for me. But hey someone else loss is some else's treasure.

That sucks to hear. Good luck with the sale. Won't last long I'm sure.

3 weeks later
#7380 6 years ago

I think met pro is the one pro that holds its own. 6k pro or 10k premium? I'd take the pro all day long but just my opinion. Throw a few mods on her and good to go. Although that roadcase cab is drooling gorgeous.

#7407 6 years ago
Quoted from EvanDickson:

I saw a Royal Rumble somewhere in central Canada for 3k a month or so ago. The F14 that I've noticed seem to be in the 1800-2200 ish range.

I'd like a f14 for 2k if anyone is selling in Alberta or Saskatchewan

#7410 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

I sold my F-14 for $1800 or maybe $1750? About a year ago now. I got my best pin deal ever when I bought it.

Yup. Was offered one Halloween last year for $1750. It was in Winnipeg though.

#7411 6 years ago

Basically have to add a grand to most prices from last year

#7415 6 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Well will throw this up here now selling my Aerosmith Pro, in awesome shape, plays like new, great game but have mastered it on to the next one...
Will let it go to a good home for $7700...
Inquire within...

That didn't last long. What's up next?

#7417 6 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Ha, doesn't take me long to figure out these new games. The older games never leave as they are hard as nails and never get old but the new ones I tend to move out quickly. I dunno maybe Star Wars since no operator wants to bring one in the Edmonton area, one of the reasons I bought Aerosmith. I would rather support location pinball, so I don't tend to buy or keep the newer games that long just need to get a feel for them for competition play. No hurry to sell but if someone is looking for one at a reduced cost then new I am prepared to move it.

One of the Edmonton operators should buy it. Then you can pay to play it

#7424 6 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

I would buy a SW pro and route it if there was a location in Edmonton that would be open to it. I think it would do really well.

Yeah thought the same thing except the quality of stern has gone to shit again. And no warranty/coverage against defective playfields? Think I would go jersey or chicago coin if I were to buy nib and route. Maybe afmrm or tna?

#7435 6 years ago

I picked up DRT's old WOF last year on the cheap. Never played it before getting it but figured a newer Stern for under 3k? Glad I didn't read others opinions on the game cause I liked it minus the theme. It's basically the same shots as met in reverse minus a captive ball and extra lane. Still think if it was different theme it would be a top 50 game. If I had a larger collection at the time I probably would still own it but once I mastered it, got bored of it. If priced right, jump on it and enjoy it for a while.

Quoted from guido81:

Has anyone checked out that Wheel of Fortune in White Rock? I am unable to attend myself and consider myself a newb so don't want to buy something that needs a lot of work. Thank you

#7443 6 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

The Pub will sell fast, it's a great game. I'm out of room or I'd be on this. Very underrated.

That's what I love about this hobby. Everyone's taste is so different. I think cp is extremely overrated. Has 0 flow. Just about every shot leads to a stop in action. Almost as bad as sf2. But to each their own. I like to flip, not watch a dmd.

#7449 6 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

im considering my metallica roadcase premium and ac/dc premium. im thinking about taking a break from pins for a while. i can get some pics up this weekend if theres any interest.

Sure, my two dream pins come up for sale when I have no money. If you weren't taking a break I'd offer all 3 of my games and some cash for either one of them

1 week later
#7464 6 years ago

After my wife played Toasterman's acdc premium, I've gotten the ok to offer our Funhouse in trade for either a Metallica Pro or Acdc Premium. (+$$$ of course)
Shoot me a pm if interested.

#7469 6 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

pm me dirk , i was just getting acdc up for sale . never know.

Pm sent

#7483 6 years ago
Quoted from PinsOnly:

Yeah Yeah, We've been talking, Just need to add 3 or 4 more people to make some sort of Huge convoluted deal work!!

Freezie?? Who else wants in? Lol

Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Dirkdiggler...how much you asking for your funhouse..i might have a buyer... Pins Only, I'm working on a Funhouse deal for ya.. how much you wanna spend?! Haha (kiddin'boyz)

How about you just sell me your Metallica?

#7487 6 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I like where this is going! Haha. What else, what else?!?!

I'll be be listing Secret Service when I finish shopping it. Player's condition. Regular wear in the bumpers and lanes. Nice cab. Plays 100%

Who's next???

#7492 6 years ago

Funhouse deal done pending pickup. Thanks for the inquiries

#7494 6 years ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

So when will you have the new pin? I have to do some sales calls in the next few weeks to Lloyd and North Battleford. Just saying

You're more then welcome to pop in anytime Chris. I'm sure you remember the way? Lol

#7500 6 years ago
Quoted from Junglist:

What's a typical price in Canada for a LOTR?

I'd say 7k to 8k. Don't see them for sale very often.

#7530 6 years ago

Hey, just want to give a big thank you and shout out to Mike, freezie for a smooth transition this weekend!! Great guy! Don't hesitate to deal with.

Nice meeting you man. Enjoy your new game

#7544 6 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

too soon DirkDiggler?!

Tried yesterday to get his Metallica

#7561 6 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

God Dammit... My kids loved that friggin game at Pokey's. I don't have 4K.

Great deal at 4k imo. Usually around the 3k mark without new pf, tl, plastics, etc, etc... Recently purchased a old smokey game and very impressed!

#7596 6 years ago
Quoted from Comox-Rocks:

Ok i know what happens when one delivers stateside or import back into Canada for straight sales. How does a cross border trade work? Looking at sending my royal rumble to Seattle plus cash for an AC/DC pro. Will I pay pst/gst on full value or difference? How will homeland treat me?

They won't look at a difference owing I believe, but haven't tried a trade angle? You'll have to produce a bill of sale for the acdc and be taxed both gst and pst or have them determine a value and be taxed. You're looking at $400 - $600 probably in taxes owed.
Nobody locally interested?

#7601 6 years ago
Quoted from Comox-Rocks:

I think the Americans are more into the old Skool wrestling theme as compared to Canada.
Royal rumble is a love it or hate it theme but they only made 2500. Would love to do a local trade but I'm looking to go newer as part of the trade.

Think Freezie has the right idea. Have him come up to you.
Royal Rumble wouldn't make it past a day on kijiji in Alberta or Saskatchewan. I'd love one. I have acdc premium
You must forget about Stampede Wrestling? We're some of the biggest wrestling fans anywhere.

#7606 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Guys, what a reasonable price for my Champion Pub? Ive had a couple of interested people but nothing solid. I really want to move it to pick up another game.

I'd say around 6k . The play field looks awesome! Great deal if you're looking for that title. Glwts Spencer. Think of me when you get sick of your roadcase

#7622 6 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Alright, whos selling stuff to order pirates

I was wondering if any operators in Saskatchewan or Alberta will be bringing one in for the public to play? Looks like it will be worth a trip to play. Hopefully I don't have to wait till yegpin to try one

#7625 6 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Honestly doubt they will be shipping till yegpin, but maybe. Only place that has a chance of one on location is Calgary, I think those boys take turns buying games and have some high end ones on location.
We have some good locations in Edmonton, but pretty much max out at stern pros.

Hopefully tna and alice from Spooky will be there also. And whatever couple of sterns that will be released by then.

Saskatoon operators are killing it lately with afmr, mmr, sw, ft, as, etc.. No dialed in or Hobbit like the lucky calgary guys but still great games to play on location in the prairies. Here's hoping that toasterman or smokedog splurges for a potc or at least a tna

#7637 6 years ago

It was a Lloydminster op charging $2/game for Aerosmith pro. Didn't last long and is now $1/game.
There is a location in Saskatoon where games are $2 but not even sure where it is?
I support toasterman, smokedog and Ranchero when I'm in town.
All are a $1/play and Pokeys is 2 games for $1 on Tuesdays

Quoted from pinballkyle:

Is that Saskatoon guy still charging 2 bucks a play?

#7645 6 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Btw, if anyone has a dialed in, starwars pro, or met pro (new head) they would like to sell, give me a shout!

New head?

#7648 6 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Nobody wants old head metal head is what I ment, some prefer wood heads, I like the metal ones

Lol. I'll take a wood head met if you find one, or if someone has one for sale or trade for Acdc premium?

#7660 6 years ago

Txs! Yes that was mine. It really is a beautiful game, had it for several years though and it’s time to switch things up. My last sonic used to have 4.

Nice avatar change! Met Ted a half dozen times going back to a 11 year old and most recently at around 35. There's a picture of me at my parents somewhere with me holding the million dollar belt.
"Everybody's got a price for the million dollar man" hahaha

#7666 6 years ago

Ac/dc premium listed in the marketplace. Looking for a Metallica. Pm for details. Thx

1 week later
#7685 6 years ago

With our dollar weakening these prices are getting better by the day!
Gb new code coming soon, retail up to $9500. Embryon rare weird themed super wide body. Prospector great family theme, hard to find machine, sucked at pinburgh? Buy this game and practice for pinburgh 2018!

Love embryron! Wish you were closer.

#7693 6 years ago
Quoted from tmick73:

Big shoutout to dirkdiggler for helping out a fellow AC/DC fan. I appreciate the spanky new apron cards. GLWS and thanks, Jay!

Happy to help. Enjoy!

2 weeks later
#7759 6 years ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

Is the totan in calgary a legit sale? Seemed kinda sketchy. Noticed the price changing and 2 different locations.

Calgary? Not sure.

The one in Edmonton is legit.

*edit* just saw the ad again. Posted too fast. Sorry

#7768 6 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

BSD sold pending pick up.

Congrats Jason. There's a creech in Montreal on the marketplace. Not sure if cdn or usd

2 weeks later
#7824 6 years ago
Quoted from Geddy2112:

Hello I have a nice non faded Indianapolis 500 looking to get a$$ 3200 firm willing to bring it over to for Fort Erie to meet somebody that's in US Dollars none of that plastic money lol .... thank you John

Well considering they sell for 3000 to 3500 cdn, that's a great deal

#7829 6 years ago
Quoted from puck:

. Wish I never sold mine.

Don't we all say this at some point?

#7853 6 years ago

Anyone looking for new mirror blades? I've got Stern and Williams/Bally available.

$85.00 a set.

Edmonton pickup available.

Pm if interested.

#7854 6 years ago

AC/DC premium is sold.

Thanks for the inquiries

#7856 6 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Anyone looking for new mirror blades? I've got Stern and Williams/Bally available.
$85.00 a set.
Edmonton pickup available.
Pm if interested.

*edit* 2 sets of sterns, 4 sets of wms/ballly available.

*edit* 1 set of stern blades left. 4 wms/bally

#7857 6 years ago

Stern blades sold. Thanks!
3 sets of Williams/Bally available.

I'll be in west Edmonton tomorrow if interested in a set.

3 weeks later
#7885 6 years ago

Merry Christmas everyone! Just wanted to thank the following pinsiders for either selling or trading a pin with me this past year. Thanks guys
Nighthawk128
nightsearcher
freezie
ranchero
jesperpark

Also want to give the biggest thanks to @bcrage88 and puck for Yegpin 2017. I was close to leaving the hobby and almost didn't go. It totally renewed my love of all things pinball. Not just playing pins but the awesome, supportive community this hobby provides! To everyone else I had beers and conversations with over this past year, Cheers

Looking forward to what 2018 brings. Happy holidays everyone!!!!!!

1 week later
#7896 6 years ago
Quoted from puck:

2018 time to clean house!
Most of my current collection is for sale! Woot! Other then King Pin / Annie / Johnny all other pins are going to be for sale. I’ll be posting them on Kijiji /Pinside for sale ads next week. Just giving pinside a heads up. Why the big sale? Just changing the line up and looking to only keep one machine of each era. EM/SS/Modern. Small basement and decided that I only want 2/3 machines in house. The collection grew faster then I could keep up. Knight Rider is pending sale.
Machines on the list; Fireball home edition, On Beam, Robocop, Virtual Pin Cab, and Hollywood.

Pm sent

2 weeks later
#7956 6 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Looking to move my Metallica Premium. Monsters edition, older run with wooden backbox. Dirty Donny edition with signed backglass and painted snake, hammer and sparky. Comes with Flipper Fidelity speakers, shaker, creeping death art blades, lighted speaker kit, various lighting mods and Color DMD.
HUO, original owner, low plays, very clean. Prefer to trade for Game of Thrones Premium, but will consider sale. Looking for $9k without Color DMD, $9.5k with. Will only deal locally for trades, but could ship for sale if buyer pays/arranges.
Should be up on Kijiji with pics at some point this weekend.

Just my luck that a Met comes up for sale when my funds are on empty

Can anyone spot me 9k? Lol.

Good luck with the sale!

#7968 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Holy Smokes!! lol

What's your favorite? $18000 MM

2 months later
#8354 6 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

anyone in Alberta, Saskatchewan, or Manitoba have a late 80's / early 90's pin they would like to sell? Looking for a pin with a movie/show based theme, voice/music, and multiball. Early dmd would be cool, though maybe unrealistic for my budget. Probably in the 2.25k CAN and under range. Not sure how realistic that is, but let me know if you got anything that seems to fit the bill.
Thanks

Just scour the local buy and sell and hope you get lucky. A $1300 wipeout and $1400 party zone popped up last week n Alberta and were both gone within the hr.

2 weeks later
#8429 5 years ago

Judge would probably be 5k out here in the west

Quoted from bloodonthepins:can anyone tell me what a fair price for Judge Dredd is in Canada, in 2018? thanks

#8457 5 years ago
Quoted from puck:

That’s a good thing! More people in the hobby!
Glad you were able to sell it!

3 of the last 4 pins I've sold went to first time buyers and were all 50+
Today one went to a soon to be very cool grandpa. He showed up with his 9 year old grandson and they stayed for a hour playing games.
I love seeing kids reactions to playing pinball for the first time!

1 week later
#8489 5 years ago

I'm surprised no one has snatched that 5k whitewater in Regina yet. If I only wasn't $4900 short

#8493 5 years ago

Apparently it's Stephen L's so probably already spoken for locally. Great price!

Quoted from Spencer:I emailed haven't gotten a reply....

#8528 5 years ago

In my couple experiences with Stephen he was nice and courteous. Used to be very active in the community. I'm glad deebow saved me a10 hr trip for his ft though. Priced right but had major wear he didn't represent in the ad.

Quoted from Indusguys:Ok, I tried contacting him a couple times now and haven't heard back. He first placed this ad a week and a half ago and now today, just seems odd that if it is still for sale why he wouldn't have tried emailing me back? First time he listed the ad he had a price and now just please contact. Flags are being raised. Never a good sign in my experience.

#8533 5 years ago

I heard back. Apparently on hold till Sunday. Oh well. Good deal for someone.

1 week later
#8592 5 years ago

Considering selling my Gorgar to fund another project. Excellent cab and near mint backglass. Play field has a few touchups and mylar layed over but fast and smooth and level inserts. Boards have been rebuilt. New comet leds and titan rubbers.
Pm if interested. $2200 cdn pinsider price. Will post on kijiji this weekend.

1 week later
#8645 5 years ago

Gorgar still available on kijiji Lloyd. Great condition. Purchased originally from Matt @ A&M amusements. Need the space for another game. $1800 pinsider price.
Can deliver to Saskatoon

1 week later
#8698 5 years ago

The bonnyville tspp guy a YEAR AGO was at $6500, then $7000, then no sell and trade only. And for unrealistic trades. Yeah I'll add $1000 to my acdc premium for your tspp. Haha

#8718 5 years ago
Quoted from klr650:

Hollywood has better lighting too!

Haha. RZ can definitely use some assisted lighting. Additional spotlights are a minimum and pinstadium lighting is pretty slick looking on it.

Unique layout, good difficulty and great artwork and sound. If I had the funds I'd like to own one for a while.

1 week later
#8777 5 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Not local, but there are a few FT on pinball owners

Wow it's been so long since I've been on pbo that I forgot about it

#8781 5 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

No kidding hey? Kind of like the format of the buy/sell/trade stuff

Got my getaway and indy 500 from pbo users. I always found the site a little confusing. Seems the marketplace is mostly European. Before I joined pinside a few guys I know were on there and would post what they sold games for and when. Helped me when i was a newb in 2014 figure out what games were selling for. Too bad pinside doesn't have a sold for or when sold option in history.

#8783 5 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

They do.
If you look at any particular game, under Splash scroll down to the market area for that game, on the right is a selection to view archived game ads

That's only if it was a marketplace ad.

It would be nice if you move a game to history, you could add in a couple comments. I personally don't mind sharing what I sold games for and would help me keep track of past deals. It could also be a option that could be kept private for those who don't like to share.

#8788 5 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

If you go to "Your Collection / Wishlist" on pinside, there is a tab for each game in your collection or history called "purchase details". Click on this and you can enter your purchase and sale information.

Thanks Ron. Just what I was looking for. Not sure why I never noticed it before. Now I just have to remember what I paid for them.

#8799 5 years ago

Jurassic Park, needs some work, nice project for someone, only $2900 (pickup only)
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1369228820

Man I'd love me a JP. The operator in my neighborhood growing up always had a JP, lah and gnr on rotation.

Glwts

1 week later
#8836 5 years ago

Seeing those 3 great games for sale reminds me how poor I am

#8849 5 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

libtech, I don't drink, can I still come over?

I'll drink for meegis. Still haven't played maiden since yegpin libtech. Help a brother out

#8851 5 years ago

What does one do with 30k in 1 day?
Too bad you had to sell your pins Lindsay. I'm sure the collection will grow again one day. Could always grab Matt's old Gorgar off me

Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

Iron Maiden is sold. looks like I just have my project pinbot for now
thanks to all who inquired

#8897 5 years ago

Gorgar still available. $1700. Plays great. Pm if interested

#8943 5 years ago
Quoted from Londonpinball:

MET pro,Huo, low pays, like new condition.
Colour dmd.
6500$ Or trade towards Star Wars
“Metallica”!!!

If you were in the west I'd figure out a way to raise the funds.
Glwts

#8946 5 years ago

Price checking for a friend in Fort Mac.
Sharkey's Shootout. Has original lighting, rubber kit and barely played. Been in his basement since mid 2000s. Changed the batteries annually. Moving back east and doesn't want to move it.
Thoughts? Don't think I've ever seen one for sale.

#8950 5 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Looks like Full throttle is staying! Surprised, an absolute steal for what you get for the price; and a blast to play.

If my financial situation was better I'd have jumped on a 6k full throttle. Little simple on the rules but still a fun game. Surprised no takers

#8983 5 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

I'd like to own one for a while though.

I think I can say this about every game. Like to decide on my own whether I like a game or not. Playing a game on location can ruin a game or at least leave a bad taste due to condition,

#8995 5 years ago

I think 5k for a roadshow is a reach. 6k for wlliams "C" titles is ludicrous. Whatever, spend your cash as you please.

#8997 5 years ago
Quoted from pkrobin:

Ya but Roadshow is a game you rarely see completely working and you can burn up crazy hours on it pretty easily.

I had a very nice rs. Linear rules made in boring quick for me. Wasn't sad to see it go

#9023 5 years ago

Taking a break from the hobby and putting my last 2 games up for sale. Selling together. If they don't sell I'll be putting them in storage. Also get any leds, rubbers, parts I have laying around.

Williams Gorgar. Plays 100%. Rebuilt boards, bumpers and drops. Backglass is nice. Cabinet is very nice and playfield is good with a few paint touchups and mylar. Full Comet leds and Titan rubbers. Has manual and coinbox.

Williams Pinbot. Plays 100%. Lots of upgrades already completed and parts to do a full restore. Includes a spare playfield, new plastics, spiral ramp, pinball pimps stencil kit and numerous parts from Marcos. Full non ghosting Comet leds already installed. Playfield has wear but doesn't effect gameplay. Cabinet outside is stripped and ready for bondo and stencils. Manual included.

$4500 for the pair. Might consider a trade for a nice fishtales or bsd but prefer to just sell them.

#9026 5 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Hope everything is ok man. GLWTS

Thanks Darwin. Wife is meeting with surgeons this week (sounds like more surgery) and just preparing for tough times. Better having cash in hand then compiling more debt.
Might be a while but I'm sure I'll be back when in a better place to do so.

#9036 5 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

So strange post... I recently picked up a pinball machine and asked a "non-pinball" friend to come along for the journey and exploit him for his labour LOL. Well... it seems he was quite taken when given a chance to see some games in Rob's great collection. He's now thinking that "maybe I could get just one."
He's given me a budget which is reasonable I think. He's wanting a newer game to avoid the headaches of repairs on an older game. But is struggling with finding a theme that interests him. He is a star trek and star wars fan, more trek... but isn't sure he wants to totally fan boy his place out with a machine with those themes. I wouldn't totally rule it out.
Looking for anything Sask/Ab that would be a good option for someone in that $4-$6K range. Preferably a newer game but if it it's a well restored strong title in that late 90's early 2000's era I could probably twist his arm.
What's available out there?
I'd actually thought Sandeep's Junkyard might be a fun first pin for him too but alas that ship has sailed.

I think his RZ at 6k is a steal of a deal. Especially with the mods. I'd be all over that

1 week later
#9065 5 years ago

Since I am apparently getting a thumbs down, I'd be curious to know how much people think these are worth. Please consider location in your estimate. I know folks in AB pay only 5% tax while people in Ontario pay 13% which can fluctuate the price greatly. I want to be fair but don't want to hand them over either.

Don't put anything into it. Buddy has no idea about pricing. He's outrageously overpriced usually.
Ask whatever you want. You only need one buyer. GLWTS.

#9109 5 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Does anyone know if rebellion brewery is open today or where else can we play Pinball in Regina going for the football game I need to get a pin fix

Black Arrow on Victoria. Games are owned by a few local pinsiders.

#9123 5 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

Never sell what the wife plays.

I've owned 35+ games and the only game the wife liked was Funhouse. She has played a total of 2 games since I traded it last November.

#9125 5 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

How much did she play before?

Not much. Game a week maybe. But when I got fh she'd play a couple hrs straight, once or twice a week. And we played on location whenever in a city with pins. Now she drops me off for a hr or 2 and goes shopping.

#9127 5 years ago
Quoted from EvanDickson:

Buy another FH and save yourself some money.

With her skills and $1 per game, I doubt it
Also you see the stupid prices fh sells for now? I paid $3600 in early 07. Good luck finding one under 6k these days.

#9160 5 years ago

Austin powers is the only game I've ever gone to view in person and didn't end up buying.
Even tho it was cheap and a 2.5 hr drive, I just couldn't lay down the cash for it. What a crapper

1 week later
#9223 5 years ago

gorgar is sold. now its just me and pinbot

1 week later
#9260 5 years ago
Quoted from Spinape:

Seriously? People make fake ads just to screw with pinball deprived Alberta? I hope thats not true

lol. you havent been around long. it goes on everywhere.

remember the sttng and gorgar dope a few years back?

#9263 5 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Just a heads up to everyone, don't waste your time dealing with Derek Breault, from Edmonton. It is very clear he has nothing better to do than waste your time.

yeah tell me about it. cost me a sale last month.

#9281 5 years ago

any dmd sub 2k is a great deal imo.

i like gotliebs unique layouts. just played 4 games of noes and a couple barbwire this morning in saskatoon.

anyone have a gladiators for sale or trade?

#9293 5 years ago
Quoted from jimmyb:

4 iconic pinballs for sale at auction this Saturday Sept. 15 in New Hamburg ON. Online bidding is available.
Twilight Zone - Undocumented HUO, super clean condition!
The Addams Family - Very nice condition
1950 Gottlieb Knock Out- Holly Grail Woodrail
1951 Gottlieb Minstrel Man - in a home since the 1950's!
Mrs. Pac-Man / Galaga Video Game - Super clean condition
https://www.millerandmillerauctions.com/catalog.aspx?searchby=3&amp;searchvalue=pinball
https://www.millerandmillerauctions.com/Ms__Pac_Man___Galaga_Arcade_Machine-LOT5716.aspx

what is ontarios pst/gst?

18% buyers premium plus gst pst ads about 30%! Yikes!!! with a few days left curious to see how much higher they get?

628 posts in this topic match your search for posts by dirkdiggler. You are on page 1 of 3.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dirkdiggler.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/1?tu=dirkdiggler and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.