(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,774 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by Hershy
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,774 posts in this topic. You are on page 199 of 496.
#9901 5 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

For $6,000 Betty better give me a blow job when the game arrives
QSS

That escalated quickly!

#9902 5 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Makes your adventures a walk in the park. Your pathetic.
How you haven't been banned from this website is beyond me.

Oh hi, Spencer. I've missed you

#9903 5 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Quick Summary: 1. Brock was waaaaay wrong in how he handled his business - you will not get any argument there.
2. I really try to see the good in people. Maybe he was depressed? Maybe his divorce stung? Maybe he wasn't/isn't well equipped emotionally or
mentally to handle life's stresses (maybe he was hospitalized). I applaud anyone that has it "all" figured out; I know that I sure don't.
Sometimes people break...it's that simple. No amount of threats, name calling or vulgarities will make that person come around faster. If he
really was going through hard times, then I believe that as a compassionate race, it is our moral obligation to be supportive.
LISTEN!! I don't believe that anyone should be out their monies, that is not the "support" I mean! lol. There is no doubt that on the surface it all seems shady and frankly quite unbelievable. But until we are able to walk a mile in someone else's shoes, I truly believe that we cannot judge another. Yes pinball brings us together, however, many of us have never met. We take it for granted when we make on-line deals, sales and purchases. We rely often on the generosity and opinions of people half a world away. We entrust that we each will do the right thing by one another - I mean Karma rules right? Everyone knows the story of the boy who cried wolf..... we can leave it at that.
NOW LET'S GET BACK TO A CANADIAN FOR SALE THREAD!!!
*******In a strange twist of irony (buckle in for this), My ACDC Premium is back on the market....why?? Well.....it was going to Pinball_Customs....but he messaged me this morning that his car broke down and needed to be repaired so he didn't have the funds......breathe Kyle....just breathe.....there is good in everyone......bahahahahahaha!!!

Thanks, Kyle. I did handle my business very poorly through all of it. In the end everyone has their refunds and it's time to move on. I've moved to a place with a proper workshop and will be spending the winter making a shit ton of inventory.

#9904 5 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

I have one. Located in Sudbury, ON.

PM sent.

#9905 5 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

For $6,000 Betty better give me a blow job when the game arrives
QSS

Ha Ha Ha, could have gotten that R Rated backglass but stuck to the family friendly, Betty might have been game.

#9906 5 years ago

Revenge From Mars. $5,500 extra sheet of glass also included.

Plays great and PF is In great shape. One plastic is broken by shooter lane.

#9907 5 years ago
Quoted from TBatti:

Wow, those are like $3,500 or less in Ontario and common. Location, location, location I guess.

#9908 5 years ago

Yes you get a discount for cheering for the Leafs. I very much appreciate the bashing.

#9909 5 years ago
Quoted from TBatti:

Yes you get a discount for cheering for the Leafs. I very much appreciate the bashing.

Actually i took it down about 30seconds after i posted it as i realized it came across that way but since you really want it back up here i guess...
I wasn't trying to be a dick. That's why when I read it back to myself I deleted it. Sorry

#9910 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Wow, those are like $3,500 or less in Ontario and common. Location, location, location I guess.

No that's high anywhere. Lol

#9911 5 years ago

Oh, and Leads are over hyped garbage.

#9912 5 years ago
Quoted from TBatti:

And I have you know, I've never cheered for the Leafs a day in my life sir. The nerve

#9913 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Actually i took it down about 30seconds after i posted it as i realized it came across that way but since you really want it back up here i guess...
I wasn't trying to be a dick. That's why when I read it back to myself I deleted it. Sorry

Our posts are 7 minutes apart but I ty for the apology and will remove in conjunction with your deletion. Cheers

#9914 5 years ago

Dude, I deleted right after I posted it. You've just drawn this out into a conversation that will get attention. I apologized via this thread and pm. Stop pm'ing me. Jesus. I was apologetic. Now im just kind of pissed that your all mad for selling a game a double its value. You need to take a breath man. No offense was ever intended but you are pushing the limits.

#9915 5 years ago
Quoted from TBatti:

Our posts are 7 minutes apart but I ty for the apology and will remove in conjunction with your deletion. Cheers

Yes but MY post was only up for less than a minute. Just stop

#9916 5 years ago

Shake your dicks boys.....just end the pissing contest already.

Let's sell some pins!!

#9917 5 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Let's sell some pins!!

To be fair, no Flintstones or RFM would sell at those prices.

#9918 5 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

To be fair, no Flintstones or RFM would sell at those prices.

No doubt. Just like that austin powers for sale on kijiji for 6995$

Itll just sit....

#9919 5 years ago

I deleted anything to do with this guys post and he still keeps sending me pm's.
Should I start putting links to other Rfm ads at reasonable prices? Chill out man. Geez

#9920 5 years ago

Either way.
Pay the price or negotiate or let someone who’s feels they can pay a high or low price pay it.
We can be the Canadian pins for sale thread without being the non-stop Canadian price police.

#9921 5 years ago

And he already dropped his price $1,000 so maybe he realized i was kind of accurate in my statement

#9922 5 years ago

Can we please stop the price policing and sniping? Don't like the price someone posts, don't pay it. Want to have an internet slap fight? Take it to PM instead. Want to discuss how much of a fan of the Leafs you are? Take it to the Canadian Pinhead thread.

#9923 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

And he already dropped his price $1,000 so maybe he realized i was kind of accurate in my statement

It hasn't changed. You clearly are mistaken. why are making things up? you are looking bad. Stop lying about posts and creating threads about my changing something that hasn't been touched. You are truly a disgrace to this forum. You have a mission to be caught lying twice congratulations.

#9924 5 years ago
Quoted from TBatti:

It hasn't changed. You clearly are mistaken. why are making things up? you are looking bad. Stop lying about posts and creating threads about my changing something that hasn't been touched. You are truly a disgrace to this forum. You have a mission to be caught lying twice congratulations.

Omg dude.What thread? You are a crazy person. Piss off and grow up. Jesus. Why is this a thing?
Sell your damned pin man
*Seriously. I need to block you in all forms? Stop messaging me. Your hostility is gross

#9925 5 years ago

I am new to pinball and pinside, please keep up the price police ‍♀️ it’s education and entertainment. This is all good research

#9926 5 years ago

Just so it's clear.

I'm a leafs fan.

#9927 5 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Just so it's clear.
I'm a leafs fan.

Sorry meegis

#9928 5 years ago

someone should stop typing then the arguement is over !

#9929 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Omg dude.What thread? You are a crazy person. Piss off and grow up. Jesus. Why is this a thing?
Sell your damned pin man
*Seriously. I need to block you in all forms? Stop messaging me. Your hostility is gross

Seriously dude you came out and attacked me. I'm only replying. You lied twice (deleting your post and my changing a price which never happened) about this and keep on going. you keep posting so I'm replying. I don't need anyone questioning my honesty and sure enough posting crap about me and take it.

There is 1 person that's needs to grow up and its you. Respect others in this forum and stop sending post threats via PM. You have initiated and sparked everything that has occurred. You should take your own advice.

#9930 5 years ago
Quoted from Londonpinball:

I am new to pinball and pinside, please keep up the price police ‍♀️ it’s education and entertainment. This is all good research

Yeah I'm with you especially when you first starting out. If you feel your price is fair who cares what the price police say. This instance was so minor it was not even price policing. He clearly stated location matters, I find the further west and north you go the more you pay. I have no issue with people making mundane comments about price. I have never seen someone with a fair price freak out when someone says it should be lower.

#9931 5 years ago

I *used* to marvel at how civilized this thread was...

#9932 5 years ago
Quoted from TBatti:

GLWS.

#9933 5 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Just so it's clear.
I'm a leafs fan.

I once parked down by Scotiabank center. I locked all my doors but was dumb enough to leave two leafs tickets in full sight on the dash. When I came back to my car, someone had smashed my window and broken in. Glass everywhere. Not only that, but the bastards left two more leafs tickets on the dash.

#9934 5 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Just so it's clear.
I'm a leafs fan.

Sucks to be you

Quoted from EvanDickson:

I once parked down by Scotiabank center. I locked all my doors but was dumb enough to leave two leafs tickets in full sight on the dash. When I came back to my car, someone had smashed my window and broken in. Glass everywhere. Not only that, but the bastards left two more leafs tickets on the dash.

Now that's funny

#9935 5 years ago

and PEI and Saskactewan have how many NHL teams ? oh yeah zero lol !

#9936 5 years ago

Shake hands, it's only pinball...

Unless you dealt with a really well known wealthy member from Vancouver that ended up being a petty crook piece of sh!t

#9937 5 years ago

31 new replies. No pins for sale.

Back on topic in 3, 2, 1...

(deep breath everyone)

#9940 5 years ago
Quoted from luch:

and PEI and Saskactewan have how many NHL teams ? oh yeah zero lol !

I'm from Edmonton. City of Champions.
Wife's a Saskatchewan girl.

#9941 5 years ago

Can't we just all agree the Leafs are over hyped?? I'm sick and tired of watching TSN (Toronto Sports Network) talking about a team WON'T win the cup this year, or next...

#9942 5 years ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

Can't we just all agree the Leafs are over hyped?? I'm sick and tired of watching TSN (Toronto Sports Network) talking about a team WON'T win the cup this year, or next...

would you like to wager a friendly bet , maybe not the cup but at least to the final 4 . $20

#9943 5 years ago

You guys are aware there's an NHL thread right?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2019-nhl-hockey-thread

#9945 5 years ago

Wwf royal rumble
Plays perfectly no issues
Cabinet has scuffs and dings
Nice play field
$3950 cdn obo
Can deliver to Vancouver for $300
Don’t like the price then f#%^* off! Lol
Not a leafs fan it that helps.....

#9946 5 years ago
Quoted from luch:

would you like to wager a friendly bet , maybe not the cup but at least to the final 4 . $20

I'd take that bet Make it $50?

#9947 5 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Quoted from dirkdiggler:

no . I'll raise you and call at $100 leafs make final 4 , please remind me closer to april when playoffs start

#9948 5 years ago

By the way that showed up, it looks like some kind of triple dog dare

#9949 5 years ago

Funny but I never thought my HUO Simpsons would ever get me back what I paid. It took 10 years and I still lost money. Now it's worth way more than I ever imagined. Never thought BBB would be worth $20K. My restored CC got me half what is worth now. So will these game never fetch their price? time will tell but pinball prices go up and a good condition game is worth something. You can squawk all you like about prices. I turned down a NIB Cactus Canyon for $4000 CAN. I laughed and said I would never pay $4k for a game. Boy was I wrong...

#9950 5 years ago
Quoted from Edster:

Funny but I never thought my HUO Simpsons would ever get me back what I paid. It took 10 years and I still lost money. Now it's worth way more than I ever imagined. Never thought BBB would be worth $20K. My restored CC got me half what is worth now. So will these game never fetch their price? time will tell but pinball prices go up and a good condition game is worth something. You can squawk all you like about prices. I turned down a NIB Cactus Canyon for $4000 CAN. I laughed and said I would never pay $4k for a game. Boy was I wrong...

You lost me at the 10 years ago... Good luck!

There are 24,774 posts in this topic. You are on page 199 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/199?hl=archon9000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.