(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,839 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by Eagles77
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,839 posts in this topic. You are on page 198 of 497.
#9851 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I'm not sure what you mean about knowing me from Ottawa st? It's in my city but it's not like I've ever lived there.....

PM'd you.

#9852 5 years ago
Quoted from BHmike:

Bounty Hunter Toys.

Gotcha. Hey man

#9853 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

WARNING!!!
Beware this pinball predator.
Hany Makram Hanna Shehata
Goes by Hany Makram
Calgary resident.
Balding man. Brown hair. Born December 1969. 180cm tall. 76 kg. Brown eyes.
Email [email protected]
Responded to my wanted add on Kijijii.
Has no ties to any pinball communities. Acted suspiciously. I mentioned having someone come look at the pin and he is now in the wind. His kijiji account has been closed and he no longer answers his phone.
Watch out for people like this out there. Thank you to those who helped or offered to help in this debacle. Super bummed though. His ghost pin was too good to be true.

Good you cought him before you got ripped off. Im assuming you contacted Eagles77 on here about his Xmen?

#9854 5 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Good you cought him before you got ripped off. Im assuming you contacted Eagles77 on here about his Xmen?

Little more played than I'd like. Doesn't help that I had a low priced huo game with mods already in my mind now. I'm a little disenchanted with the whole idea right now. I've got Iron Maiden on the way and new Metallica code to hold me over until I'm in a better head space.

#9855 5 years ago

Also, do me a favour? Can everyone text bomb this guy's burner phone to freak him out please. Since my own experience only days ago he has already contacted another person about their wanted ad. Total scum.
1 587 319 0937

#9856 5 years ago

So, that phone number belongs to RESELLER from www.iristel.com

Had a great chat with the lady on the other end, she couldn't give me any information, other than to say that it belongs to a reseller of their services, and a police report would have to be made.

Either way, this guy is scum, and I'm done with it.

#9857 5 years ago
Quoted from BHmike:

So, that phone number belongs to RESELLER from www.iristel.com
Had a great chat with the lady on the other end, she couldn't give me any information, other than to say that it belongs to a reseller of their services, and a police report would have to be made.
Either way, this guy is scum, and I'm done with it.

I just spoke to iristel (its a phone fraud protection company btw lol)
I will be filing a police report at the Hamilton police dept if you want in on that Mike.

#9858 5 years ago

Since I didn't send any money, and I'm not affected by this personally, they won't do anything about it. They MAY send off a notice to the Calgary police, but that's about it.

Thanks anyway. You go get 'em, Batman!

#9859 5 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

What a piece of shit!

Quoted from BHmike:

I also have had recent dealings with "Hany".
I posted an ad on Kijiji for a Back To The Future Pin.
He contacted me, said he was from Calgary, and that he could ship it. We talked for a bit, he came across friendly. When I asked for some kind of assurance from him, he sent me "his" drivers license. Then he asked for mine.
I didn't send it to him. Then he asked for my full mailing address to get a shipping quote. I gave him my address only. No name is associated with my email account.
Something still didn't feel right, so I waited a few days to reply. He suddenly seemed rushed to get this done. I asked him if we could use PayPal, he said he doesn't use that as he doesn't trust it. Asked him for Social Media links, said he doesn't use that either because of trust issues of privacy with Facebook.
Did a search for his "FREE" email address, and came upon this thread.
So thank you. Thank you for this info, it solved my dilemma immediately, and, it made me sign up and pay to be verified.
Once I got here, I did a search for a BTTF pin, and stumbled upon this ad: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-back-to-the-future-the-pinball-1
Imagine my surprise when EVERY image in this ad from a year ago matched the images "Hany" sent me.
So um, I guess now my question is... Anyone got a BTTF pin in Southern Ontario?
- mike

Yup, that's Ivo Jebsen for sure. He keeps getting out of jail and back to his old tricks because his individual theft amounts are always below $5k. This guy needs to do some serious time.

#9860 5 years ago

Looking for a Williams Blackout a players game preferably working, nothing fancy.

#9861 5 years ago
Quoted from pinball_customs:

Yup, that's Ivo Jebsen for sure. He keeps getting out of jail and back to his old tricks because his individual theft amounts are always below $5k. This guy needs to do some serious time.

I dealt with this clown 6 years ago. He was selling a nib lotr le for 3200 out of Calgary. He had plenty of pics and he even had a photo with my name on it to prove he had it. I didn't trust him so i arranged to have a local guy, Jay Richardson, to pick it up for me. I told him all he has to do is open the door and he would receive the cash and the pin would be gone. Never heard from him after his cover was blown. He did have access to the machine but that was it. So sad this loser is still at it.

#9862 5 years ago

I saw his Craigslist Vancouver ad and he said he was traveling here and that was the reason no Calgary Craigslist ad. I was out a couple hundred for the help i got from Jay, well worth it.

#9863 5 years ago
Quoted from Legacy69:

Looking for a Williams Blackout a players game preferably working, nothing fancy.

I have one. Located in Sudbury, ON.

#9864 5 years ago

Appologize if it’s been posted but I’ve been gone a while and I’m 300 posts behind. Is it someone here who is selling the Monday night football? I’m interested.

#9865 5 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Appologize if it’s been posted but I’ve been gone a while and I’m 300 posts behind. Is it someone here who is selling the Monday night football? I’m interested.

There was one posted on Kijiji in Calgary yesterday asking $2,900.. looks like its still available

#9866 5 years ago
Quoted from JoshODBrown:

There was one posted on Kijiji in Calgary yesterday asking $2,900.. looks like its still available

That’s the one I’m referring to. Wondering if it’s someone here.

#9867 5 years ago
Quoted from Eagles77:

I have a X-men pro I plan on listing on kijiji Calgary soon. $5500 if anyone has interest
Thanks

Routed? What kind of condition?

#9868 5 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

As I understand it, once you pay for the machine, it is yours and it then falls under your homeowners insurance, even if it is still on route.

Check with your policy holder. I looked in to mine last year and was told hard no on homeowners insurance until it was in my house. And shippers won’t insurance used electronics. I tried looking in to a private shipping insurance but ended up just going to get it

#9869 5 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

I have one. Located in Sudbury, ON.

HalfWasted - Sent you a PM

#9870 5 years ago

That's Sebastian..One of the good guys for sure!

Quoted from Pauz21:

That’s the one I’m referring to. Wondering if it’s someone here.

#9871 5 years ago

I'm looking to pick up more pins at the end of January and the end of March if anyone is thinking of parting with the following...

-The Hobbit (ideally Smaug)
-Attack from Mars CGC (Ideally SE)

#9872 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Afmr for 90s nostalgia, Hobbit as a journey pin and Metallica/Iron Maiden to rock out on.

If AFMR doesn't work out, I know where there's an IJTPA for that 90's nostalgia fix

Cheaper too!

#9873 5 years ago
Quoted from algrande:

That's Sebastian..One of the good guys for sure!

2nd this, stand up dude!

#9874 5 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

If AFMR doesn't work out, I know where there's an IJTPA for that 90's nostalgia fix
Cheaper too!

No more project pins for me.
Thanks though

#9875 5 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

If AFMR doesn't work out, I know where there's an IJTPA for that 90's nostalgia

Interested. DM sent.

#9876 5 years ago

Well starting off on a new adventure, and need to free up some space and cash, thinking of letting go MMrLe.

#9878 5 years ago
Quoted from pinball_customs:

FYI there's a know scammer out in Calgary by the name of Ivo Jensen. He is notorious for using fake names.

Makes your adventures a walk in the park. Your pathetic.

How you haven't been banned from this website is beyond me.

#9879 5 years ago

For sale: The Nicest LOTR you have seen. No wear anywhere, Cliffeys installed, tons of mods. Color DMD. $8000

#9880 5 years ago

Several Pinsiders have seen this game, Shawn (lord of the pins ) came and saw it a few weeks ago. You will not find a better example. Manual, extra toys, included. (path of the dead ).

I would trade for CFTBL. WH20.

#9881 5 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Makes your adventures a walk in the park. Your pathetic.
How you haven't been banned from this website is beyond me.

Ouch! PinballCustoms is great!

#9882 5 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Ouch! PinballCustoms is great!

2nd that. Don't know what your issue is with Brock. He's a good guy in my book.

#9883 5 years ago
Quoted from TwilightZone:

2nd that. Don't know what your issue is with Brock. He's a good guy in my book.

6 pages of reading if you have the time.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scam-alert-pinballcustomscom-not-delivering-item-or-replying

#9884 5 years ago

I have the time. Just read it all. Don’t know what to think to be honest. I have many different opinions that go both ways on these issues.

Honestly, my life is way too short to fill it with hate. I want the best for everyone. I’m sorry to ALL parties that were hurt financially and emotionally.

Brock has not done me wrong, that’s all I can reference.

#9885 5 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

I have the time. Just read it all. Don’t know what to think to be honest. I have many different opinions that go both ways on these issues.
Honestly, my life is way too short to fill it with hate. I want the best for everyone. I’m sorry to ALL parties that were hurt financially and emotionally.
Brock has not done me wrong, that’s all I can reference.

It's not really a subjective topic. Should be pretty obvious who the wrongdoer is.

Hint: Name rhymes with ****

#9886 5 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

It's not really a subjective topic. Should be pretty obvious who the wrongdoer is.
Hint: Name rhymes with ****

It is actually the definition of subjective (based on or influenced by personal feelings, tastes or opinions).

Quick Summary: 1. Brock was waaaaay wrong in how he handled his business - you will not get any argument there.
2. I really try to see the good in people. Maybe he was depressed? Maybe his divorce stung? Maybe he wasn't/isn't well equipped emotionally or
mentally to handle life's stresses (maybe he was hospitalized). I applaud anyone that has it "all" figured out; I know that I sure don't.
Sometimes people break...it's that simple. No amount of threats, name calling or vulgarities will make that person come around faster. If he
really was going through hard times, then I believe that as a compassionate race, it is our moral obligation to be supportive.

LISTEN!! I don't believe that anyone should be out their monies, that is not the "support" I mean! lol. There is no doubt that on the surface it all seems shady and frankly quite unbelievable. But until we are able to walk a mile in someone else's shoes, I truly believe that we cannot judge another. Yes pinball brings us together, however, many of us have never met. We take it for granted when we make on-line deals, sales and purchases. We rely often on the generosity and opinions of people half a world away. We entrust that we each will do the right thing by one another - I mean Karma rules right? Everyone knows the story of the boy who cried wolf..... we can leave it at that.

NOW LET'S GET BACK TO A CANADIAN FOR SALE THREAD!!!

*******In a strange twist of irony (buckle in for this), My ACDC Premium is back on the market....why?? Well.....it was going to Pinball_Customs....but he messaged me this morning that his car broke down and needed to be repaired so he didn't have the funds......breathe Kyle....just breathe.....there is good in everyone......bahahahahahaha!!!

#9887 5 years ago

Spencer drag LOTR and Jurassic park here and take home a sweet HUO pimped out Tron Pro Maybe I'll throw in a little cash too

#9888 5 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

Spencer drag LOTR and Jurassic park here and take home a sweet HUO pimped out Tron Pro Maybe I'll throw in a little cash too

You'd have to buy his T-Rex also

#9889 5 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

You'd have to buy his T-Rex also

Velocirapter.

#9890 5 years ago

You have a Velociraptor? I thought I had the only Velociraptor around these parts??

#9891 5 years ago
Quoted from PinsOnly:

You have a Velociraptor? I thought I had the only Velociraptor around these parts??

Yes I do. Guess there is two now! Picked up a full sized Dead Pool lately too.

#9892 5 years ago

Dino-nerd
I do love driving thru Drumheller whenever I head to Calgary.
Anyone ever stop at the dino museums there?

#9893 5 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Dino-nerd
I do love driving thru Drumheller whenever I head to Calgary.
Anyone ever stop at the dino museums there?

Oh yeah, totally worth it!

#9894 5 years ago

Do they sell pins?!

#9895 5 years ago
Quoted from PinsOnly:

I knew I've seen a second somewhere

Quoted from Spencer:

Yes I do. Guess there is two now!.

Have you posted pics of the new game room Spencer?

#9896 5 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

*******In a strange twist of irony (buckle in for this), My ACDC Premium is back on the market....why?? Well.....it was going to Pinball_Customs....but he messaged me this morning that his car broke down and needed to be repaired so he didn't have the funds......breathe Kyle....just breathe.....there is good in everyone......bahahahahahaha!!!

Ironic eh... Lol

#9897 5 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

Ironic eh... Lol

I’m coming around.....

#9898 5 years ago

Still looking to sell my cpr addams family playfield. It's brand new in box
Pm for details

#9899 5 years ago

Still have a really really nice Flintstones for sale. Check out the kijiji ad photos.
Powder coated orange legs, lockdown bar and side rails
Alternate back glass with original cartoon characters
original cartoon decal on centre playfield
LED's
ColorDMD
Superbands
$6000.00 ($500 less if you don't want the colorDMD)
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-art-collectibles/mississauga-peel-region/williams-flintstones-pinball-game/1400018018

#9900 5 years ago

For $6,000 Betty better give me a blow job when the game arrives

QSS

There are 24,839 posts in this topic. You are on page 198 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/198 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.