(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,774 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Hershy
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,774 posts in this topic. You are on page 196 of 496.
#9751 5 years ago

Or just buy a seawitch...

#9752 5 years ago

Sorry, scam is the wrong word, 100%
I was butt hurt that the price was crazy high. I will keep looking for the dimonnd edition hopping to find one ☝️

#9753 5 years ago

If you're not willing to pay 20-25k, if you think the price is crazy high, the diamond edition is not for you. You won't find it for a price to your liking. Simple as that.

#9754 5 years ago
Quoted from Londonpinball:

Called nitro he said 25-30k ?
I was checking if that was real ?
Maybe the diamond model is out of reach for me,
Anyone in the USA offering it for less then that scam ?

Actually, you reached out to me via Pinside msg. Because of your location I referred you to Adam @ P1 in Toronto. No quote was given by Nitro.

#9756 5 years ago

At the risk of the rath of pinside.........maybe this can move on over to the Beatles thread? You keep getting my hopes up when I see all this activity in this thread.
Anyone got an Xmen?
Afmr LE?
Anyone?

#9759 5 years ago

random stuff I am looking for:
Japanese Smart Ball units (スマートボール)
European payazzo/kronenspill games
1972 Bell-Fruit Cascade
1932 Bally Ballyround
1958 Bally Skill-Roll or other skill-rolls
pre-Masamura Gage pachinko machines
1934 Genco Step-Up
1935 Chicago Express

I swear it's all vaguely pinball related, I swear

#9760 5 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

random stuff I am looking for:
Japanese Smart Ball units (スマートボール)
European payazzo/kronenspill games
1972 Bell-Fruit Cascade
1932 Bally Ballyround
1958 Bally Skill-Roll or other skill-rolls
pre-Masamura Gage pachinko machines
1934 Genco Step-Up
1935 Chicago Express
I swear it's all vaguely pinball related, I swear

Skill roll has blown up in value and has become super hard to find.

#9761 5 years ago

Got a few project pins:

Lectronamo $800
Space Shuttle $1400
Evel Knievel $1850

#9762 5 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Bump, all still available.

Pacmania and IJTPA still available.

#9763 5 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Skill roll has blown up in value and has become super hard to find.

"That's pinball, baby!"

#9764 5 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

"That's pinball, baby!"

Yes, but there's one available now in project state for $2000usd

#9765 5 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Yes, but there's one available now in project state for $2000usd

oh good they're just about the proper price for a Chicago Gaming official Remake.

#9766 5 years ago

Just put up my Restored AFM......

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4xl8bhyoqvi8u8p/AABQfWo5e_DUpdZ-b_GtyRE3a?dl=0

Main detals are.. Asking $11000 OBO

New Clearcoated Playfield
All Chromed out side rails, lockdown bar and Cab Head
All New Ramps
Bill Ung Green Saucer Mod
Red Eyed Martians
Pinsound Speakers upgrade
Colour DMD
All new Cab and head decals
Pinblade cabinet decals
All Led'd

#9767 5 years ago

Demoman with CDmd 4500
Rz 7500
Ripleys with cdmd. Has sound issue. 5800
Afmle green 850/1000 10500 firm

#9770 5 years ago

I have a X-men pro I plan on listing on kijiji Calgary soon. $5500 if anyone has interest
Thanks

#9771 5 years ago
Quoted from Eagles77:

I have a X-men pro I plan on listing on kijiji Calgary soon. $5500 if anyone has interest
Thanks

KnockerPTSD here you go Xmen.

#9772 5 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

graysonsdad here you go Xmen.

Prob $350-400 max to ship

#9773 5 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Prob $350-400 max to ship

$250 tops (depot to depot) and if they know someone with a Day N Ross account it would be even cheaper. The most important part however is the seller's willingness to do depot to depot and to pack the game like it was the last xmen pinball on earth.

#9774 5 years ago

Day & Ross shipped my Hobbit SE for $150 depot to depot from Calgary to Woodstock ON. Seller did a tremendous job packing.

#9775 5 years ago

Thanks Rob_G for the IMVE. HUGE shout out and respect Archer600 / Dylan at Prairie Pinball for picking up the game from Rob's and getting it packed and shipped to Calgary. I've said it before but the Canuck community is awesome!

#9776 5 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Day & Ross shipped my Hobbit SE for $150 depot to depot from Calgary to Woodstock ON. Seller did a tremendous job packing.

Most companies I talk to want almost that amount in fuel charges/fees alone....

#9777 5 years ago
Quoted from Eagles77:

Thanks

Pm'd
Never shipped before though

#9778 5 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

Most companies I talk to want almost that amount in fuel charges/fees alone....

Quoted from Hammerhead:

Day n Ross quoted me $300 Saskatoon to Ottawa, depot to depot. $150 is a great price

#9779 5 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Day n Ross quoted me $300 Saskatoon to Ottawa, depot to depot. $150 is a great price

I had Monopoly shipped "Depot in Ottawa" to "my driveway" in Nipawin, Sk. for $354 with Manitoulin Transport. They had very good service, tracking was right on the money and I had no surprises. I was very happy with them.

Day & Ross wanted the same price to Saskatoon Depot only and I would have had a 5 hr round trip to get it.

#9780 5 years ago

Everyone needs to keep in mind that freight at this time of year sky rockets because of Christmas. Everyone is shipping and everyone wants it now.

Fuel goes up, rates go up and ETA gets longer.

#9781 5 years ago

I know for me in the past, pallet size is also a factor in shipping prices

#9782 5 years ago

Had a few guys interested in my Pinbot from Ontario but to pick it up here was $400 or $300 and I had to drive it 1.5 hrs to Saskatoon

#9784 5 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Day & Ross quoted me $175 taxes in Depot to Dock in February for Ottawa to Saskatoon.. same price as Depot to Depot because I have a dock at work and the warehouse guys were more than happy to unload it and help put a few games on it before it went home(thx again Guy.. the family is still loving the Transformers LE). My work has an account with them so that helped, but was only roughly $200 without it.
Calgary to Ottawa was $135 Depot to Depot for me. Many companies won't do residential pickup / delivery and if they do it is usually a $75 charge for the power tailgate to lower it down plus a residential charge around $50-75, so that all factors in.

I spec'd the pallet as 32x32x56 high and 300lbs. If you are fairly close, they rarely bother to measure it exactly and the pallet Guy made was very close to this so it was all good. The size you spec will have a huge impact on the shipping. Even 36x36x56 would add close to 30% onto your shipping bill, so be close but don't overestimate excessively or you're paying way more than you need to.

#9785 5 years ago
Quoted from JMitchell147:

Day & Ross quoted me $175 taxes in Depot to Dock in February for Ottawa to Saskatoon.. same price as Depot to Depot because I have a dock at work and the warehouse guys were more than happy to unload it and help put a few games on it before it went home(thx again Guy.. the family is still loving the Transformers LE). My work has an account with them so that helped, but was only roughly $200 without it.
Calgary to Ottawa was $135 Depot to Depot for me. Many companies won't do residential pickup / delivery and if they do it is usually a $75 charge for the power tailgate to lower it down plus a residential charge around $50-75, so that all factors in.
I spec'd the pallet as 32x32x56 high and 300lbs. If you are fairly close, they rarely bother to measure it exactly and the pallet Guy made was very close to this so it was all good. The size you spec will have a huge impact on the shipping. Even 36x36x56 would add close to 30% onto your shipping bill, so be close but don't overestimate excessively or you're paying way more than you need to.

I would under-estimate a bit to get the price down. They basically don't give a crap what it is, seriously. They will just be happy you pre-filled the form out. The manitoulin driver was happy to help out and lower the big power deck for me.

#9786 5 years ago

When you ship how do you deal with insurance?

#9787 5 years ago
Quoted from TBatti:

From what I can gather only *new products have insurance, that's what one company told me over the phone, I think it was D&R.
BUT, If I added insurance to the shipping online on Manitoulin it raised the shipping cost considerably, and I still don't know if it would have been eligible.

#9788 5 years ago

Just take lots of picture ahead of time so you have proof of the condition of the game before it was shipped. To cover your own ass for the buyer and in case something happens. I guess that does not mean much for shipping if they don't offer inssurance. I have also shipped a game from Ottawa to Halifax for $250 with D&R. Not too bad.

#9789 5 years ago
Quoted from TBatti:

Meegis mentioned that as a purchaser of the game, at the time of shipping you own the game and thus the game could be covered under your home insurance (depending on your plan). Worth looking into as insurance adds up.

also - sorry for taking up the FOR sale thread. I will stop replying

#9790 5 years ago

Shipped a game from Calgary to Fredericton NB with Day & Ross in the spring, depot to depot it was $180.There is no insurance with them unless you have an account.

#9791 5 years ago
Quoted from TBatti:

As I understand it, once you pay for the machine, it is yours and it then falls under your homeowners insurance, even if it is still on route.

#9792 5 years ago
Quoted from mymalibu:

Shipped a game from Calgary to Fredericton NB with Day & Ross in the spring, depot to depot it was $180.There is no insurance with them unless you have an account.

Hey! is there another Pinsider in Fredericton? I'd love to message them and catch up for a pint! Its a pretty baron city for pins!

#9793 5 years ago
Quoted from RandomTask:

Hey! is there another Pinsider in Fredericton? I'd love to message them and catch up for a pint! Its a pretty baron city for pins!

Hey David, send a shout out in the Canadian Pinballers thread as well and you might have a better chance of flipping and downing some suds in your area...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/canadian-pinballers-thread-chat-here

#9794 5 years ago
Quoted from RandomTask:

I thought there was a bunch over in Riverside?

RandomTask You need to join the Fundy Flippers Pinball League.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1956057431290908/

#9795 5 years ago
Quoted from RandomTask:

He messaged me through facebook pins for sale so I don't know if he is on pinside.

#9796 5 years ago

Looking to trade my Jokerz for a stern pirates or lotr, or others. Plays great, very little playfield wear. Some leds. Cab in great shape.
Pm what you got.

#9798 5 years ago
Quoted from Fifty:

I thought there was a bunch over in Riverside?
davidlldennis You need to join the Fundy Flippers Pinball League.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1956057431290908/

That's Moncton, sadly I'm in the Fundy League and its a great crew but its centered in Moncton and Saint John... Fredericton is pretty baron...

#9799 5 years ago
Quoted from mymalibu:

I have an account and still no insurance for used goods. If you are shipping NIB a different story, but D&R (nor any of the other companies I tried) doesn't do insurance on used goods. As discussed would fall under house insurance though.

There are 24,774 posts in this topic. You are on page 196 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/196?hl=indusguys and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.