(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,837 posts in this topic. You are on page 195 of 497.
#9701 5 years ago

1984 Tiger Rag by Bell Games Pinball Machine for Trade

Tiger Rag was a conversion kit made by Bell Games of Italy. It was likely meant to be called Tiger Raj (for king) but got lost in translation. From what I understand they made their own playfields from scratch (this one is a copy of Kings of Steel with a couple physical changes). This Tiger Rag kit was installed in an old Bally Matahari. The kit consisted of the fully populated playfield, a metal mask for the cabinet, backglass and 3 Bell Games boards (power supply, sound board and game rom daughterboard). Compared to Kings of Steel the only changes I see are that most inserts are in different locations and the right gate does not exist. Bell games made high quality playfields and backglasses and it shows in this example.

For more info on the history of Bell Games see this link:

https://www.tilt.it/bell.htm?fbclid=IwAR1xKVP_qlct8-C7XhyXc7HOz4lc1yXp9PgUxNOhBicIlAwLudw03IAHOzs

I have stripped the topside of the playfield and installed all new rubber, cleaned the playfield and plastics. I cleaned and adjusted every switch. I added new leg bolts, new leg levelers, a new leg bracket, new ball, replaced a display, new coin door lock, new shooter barrel spring, new clear washers under any vulnerable plastics and I refurbished the flippers and installed new coil sleeves.

Overall the playfield is in fantastic condition. Backglass is very nice as well. The metal cabinet wrap is pretty good but does have some wear.
I have gone though everything on this machine and it plays great. I had this game in a tournament I ran recently and it held up all night without issue.
I had the MPU looked over and repaired and it is in very nice condition with no corrosion. I removed the battery from the MPU and mounted it off board. The Bell Games game rom daughterboard was not working so I had the original Tiger Rag rom burned onto two roms and installed them in the original MPU and have bypassed the little daughterboard. The daughterboard did not work with a newly burned rom installed so it could be its connector? It is a very small board with very little on it to go wrong so I’m sure one could figure it out if they wanted to but I have currently rendered it not necessary.

Not sure value on this machine. Mr Pinball says that 1100 were made but who knows how many of them are left so I thought I would try the trade angle and see if any interesting trade offers come in.

There are 11 listed owners on the Pinball Owners website and only one listed in North America (not sure how accurate this info is).
http://www.pinballowners.com/CGI/psearch.cgi (type Tiger Rag into search bar).

Check out more pics of the game here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nb66t5tfgq0huip/AAByYz0gAq0Dlrd6r3jOFTtba?dl=0

Check out a video of the actual game here:

#9702 5 years ago

Looking to sell or trade Demolition man. Nice overall condition, full LED,color DMD,alternate back glass,freshly shopped with new orange titan rubbers, new red star posts and a new reinforced stand up target.New balls. Re-chromed gun handles, and I have 4 new 3D printed gun triggers as well.Mirror blades, ball trough anti magnetic shim, and the khaur circuit board that fixes the Williams resetting problem as well as a few other goodies that could go with it.Looking for 5K or possible trade for Fish Tales, Embron, Bride of Pinbot.

#9703 5 years ago

Looking for an huo Aerosmith pro to buy. Let me know please. Thanks in advance.

#9704 5 years ago

Hey Everyone,

If you haven't seen the ads yet, I have a Ghostbuster Pro and a Lord of the Rings LE for sale. Need to make room for new pins.

Ghostbusters ill let go for $6000
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1382052636

and Lord of the rings for $10,000
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1382041489

PM me if interested

#9705 5 years ago

No luck finding an Xmen Pro still. If anyone in Ontario or Quebec has one they are thinking of selling please message me. I'm in Hamilton and looking for one. Thanks

#9706 5 years ago

I have a 1991 Gottlieb Cactus Jack's that I would be interested in trading. The game plays well and is in nice shape. I can give more details and pics to anyone who is interested. Can also add a bit of money on my end, depending on what you have for trade.

#9707 5 years ago

I thought I posted, but can't find it... Anyhow I decided to re-list my IMVE. It has colordmd (new chroma LCD), shaker and whiplash with lighted chest and EL whips. $6500 firm, cash and carry in Regina. Please note that I do not have time or ability to pack and ship.

Rob

#9708 5 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I thought I posted, but can't find it... Anyhow I decided to re-list my IMVE. It has colordmd (new chroma LCD), shaker and whiplash with lighted chest and EL whips. $6500 firm, cash and carry in Regina. Please note that I do not have time or ability to pack and ship.
Rob

Pm’d

#9709 5 years ago

Anyone have a BM66 prem they want to trade? I have a Starwars pro, or Game of thrones pro, or Full throttle Id trade, all have lots done and are HUO, not interested in selling any of them.

#9710 5 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Rob

The game is tentatively sold pending payment and other stuff....

Rob

#9711 5 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Anyone have a BM66 prem they want to trade? I have a Starwars pro, or Game of thrones pro, or Full throttle Id trade, all have lots done and are HUO, not interested in selling any of them.

I don't think I've seen a BM66 for sale posted in here yet. Maybe there's not many in collectors hands? I've thought about getting a BM66 myself some day...

Rob

#9712 5 years ago

The code on this game is great..It won't be leaving my collection anytime soon.

Quoted from Rob_G:

I don't think I've seen a BM66 for sale posted in here yet. Maybe there's not many in collectors hands? I've thought about getting a BM66 myself some day...
Rob

#9713 5 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Not me. Just in my area.

Please view this ad:

Stern Batman ‘66 Premium Pinball,
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/oakville-halton-region/stern-batman-66-premium-pinball/1394670413?utm_source=com.google.android.apps.docs&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

Price: $ 10,000

Download the application from the Google Play Store.
http://goo.gl/Hs9Yg

#9714 5 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Rob

Not really no, a mediocre layout and terrible code at launch (and prem pricing no pros) led to poor sales, since then they have improved the code alot, I like deep games and wouldnt mind owning one for a while still mixed reviews on it though. Last one I saw sell went for 8k out west and took months to sell, I would have bought it but just bought maiden.

#9715 5 years ago

Thanks man, I did message him but he doesnt want any of my games and is priced more than a nib one

#9716 5 years ago

Looking for the following in Ontario:

ST Premium
TWD Premium
GOTG Premium
AFMr
MMr

Thanks

#9717 5 years ago

Looking to trade my Avatar pro even up or + or - cash. Shoot me an offer.

http://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/stern-avatar-for-trade.8025/

#9718 5 years ago
Quoted from algrande:

The code on this game is great..It won't be leaving my collection anytime soon.

It should be! #FreeLyman!

#9719 5 years ago

Still got this Bally On Beam looking for a good home. Not looking for a ton of cash for it. Need the room. $600.00
Also, looking for a SS+ machine in bad shape for a re-theme. Budget is $800

#9720 5 years ago
Quoted from puck:

Still got this Bally On Beam looking for a good home. Not looking for a ton of cash for it. Need the room. $600.00
Also, looking for a SS+ machine in bad shape for a re-theme. Budget is $800

Interesting. What's the new theme going to be?

#9721 5 years ago

I have a FT I'm thinking of Trading / Selling if anyone is interested...

#9722 5 years ago

Just curious if anyone here owns a gotg le.

Not sure there are many in Canada but wondering if any around.

#9723 5 years ago

My wife really likes gotg. I just don't like little severed heads in my pins.
No funhouse, no red & ted, no freddy, no wheel as bobbleheads are out of proportion.

#9724 5 years ago
Quoted from BMHouze:

My wife really likes gotg. I just don't like little severed heads in my pins.
No funhouse, no red & ted, no freddy, no wheel as bobbleheads are out of proportion.

The premium/le gives Groot arms so it's less severed head and more mutilated body parts

#9725 5 years ago

*bump*

a few interest but nothing serious.

Houdini for sale in the Montreal/Ottawa region. $9,400.00

Unfortunately i have to make room and renovation, also got my eyes on something else.
game is mint, low play and a few mods added.

thanks, bob.

#9726 5 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

The premium/le gives Groot arms so it's less severed head and more mutilated body parts

Problem = solved

#9727 5 years ago

Donor machine found. Might still be looking for another CSI that needs work. Thanks jesperpark for the hook up!

#9728 5 years ago

For sale Police Force, good player quality, LEDed under 2k. List here for sale.

#9729 5 years ago

IMVE has been sold

Rob

#9730 5 years ago

Ive got a iron maiden and gotg that could be taken off my hands for the right price.

#9731 5 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Ive got a iron maiden and gotg that could be taken off my hands for the right price.

If only it wasn't a pro

Glws

#9732 5 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

If only it wasn't a pro
Glws

Which one's the pro? IMDN or GOTG?

#9734 5 years ago

Damn, looking for a gently used IMDN Premium.

#9735 5 years ago

Still looking to move an ACDC PREM....

#9736 5 years ago
Quoted from silverball0:

For sale Police Force, good player quality, LEDed under 2k. List here for sale.

SOLD TO A VERY NICE GENTLEMAN

#9737 5 years ago

How do I buy a Beatles pin , new , top model ??
Never got a NIB
Are they really 25k ? For the one of 100?

Thanks

#9738 5 years ago

Yes 25k. Dealers pay 10k and stern letting them sell for whatever they like.

#9739 5 years ago

I've got a really nice Flintstones for sale in the Toronto area. ColorDMD, Alternative backglass and playfield decal of the animated series. Orange powder coat legs, rails and lock bar. Superbands. Custom cards. Very nice example. $6,000.

#9740 5 years ago
Quoted from Edster:

I've got a really nice Flintstones for sale in the Toronto area. ColorDMD, Alternative backglass and playfield decal of the animated series. Orange powder coat legs, rails and lock bar. Superbands. Custom cards. Very nice example. $6,000.

This machine is a beautiful example of the game. Love the cartoon artworks that were done.

Good luck with the sale Ed.

#9741 5 years ago
Quoted from Londonpinball:

Never got a NIB
Thanks

Nitro Pinball

#9742 5 years ago

Nitro pinball is the only call you need to make in Canada. Bought many games from tommy, can’t say enough good about them.

#9743 5 years ago

I also recommended that you call Tommy 2 days ago. If you haven't already, get on that phone!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-beatles-beatlemania-official-owners-and-fan-club#post-4691050

#9744 5 years ago

Never got a NIB
Thanks

If you get one I'll be there to help you set it up!

#9745 5 years ago

Called nitro he said 25-30k ?
I was checking if that was real ?
Maybe the diamond model is out of reach for me,
Anyone in the USA offering it for less then that scam ?

#9746 5 years ago

Did you price a Gold edition? That’s probably more in your realm. The Diamond is for a different breed of collector than most of us here on pinside.

If the Diamonds don’t sell, then I am sure they’ll adjust pricing a tad, probably not much. But I know that Diamonds have been selling... and I’ll say I don’t know what kind of margins the distributors are making on the other versions of the game, but they’d be leaving money on the table if they didn’t price the Diamond where it has been selling for.

I’d say it’s unfair of you to call it a scam. It’s basic supply and demand. If the demand isn’t there, then the game will just simply not sell.

#9747 5 years ago

IIRC the playfield is the same on all editions, so unless you're a ~~COLLECTOR~~ just price out a gold. It will still be tonnes of fun.

#9748 5 years ago

IMHO, the artwork looks better on the Gold too.

#9749 5 years ago

Yaman. The Gold is 8kusd and just different art but the rest is the same I believe. They are only making 100 Diamonds and pricing will vary from maybe 15 to 25kusd so I agree it is unfair to call it a scam and that is why you got a few down votes likely but Stern is marketing this to Beatles fans more than the generic pinball collector I believe so that is why the pricing is crazy high.

#9750 5 years ago

Yea a scam is the wrong word, if you dont like it make an offer and search elsewhere.

Or just buy a gold, 8kusd is about 10.5k can, and its just different art

There are 24,837 posts in this topic. You are on page 195 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/195?hl=mymalibu and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.