(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,642 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by cait001
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 24,642 posts in this topic. You are on page 193 of 493.
#9601 5 years ago

2001 Playboy now $7600

#9602 5 years ago

‭1 (587) 778-3211‬ His name is Jim he does repairs in Edmonton and sask in your home. when he’s around and I’m lazy I call him.

#9603 5 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

2001 Playboy now $7600

#9604 5 years ago
Quoted from ryalter:

Any in house repair guys in Edmonton? Have a broken jet bumper and another minor issue I need fixed.

If it was Gottlieb EM, I would be glad to help.

#9605 5 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Pretty much every time I've heard Sandeep's name brought up, it's to mention how much of a taint-guzzler he is, but I don't put much weight in what anyone says because I don't give a shit about anyone else's problems. I thought "he's a flipper, and they exist in every hobby, big deal".
Thanks for showing your true colors, Sandeep, I'll be sure to never deal with you. On the other hand, I've met Alan, and he is a nice guy that's easy to deal with. If you have a problem with him, you're the problem. That MMRLE is my old machine. It's in great condition, and the mods alone make it a great deal (as mentioned by others). GLWS, it'll move pretty fast.

Tainted lol, I’ve never seen that title go for that cheap and Rod who was going to buy the game said Allan would take 8700, I sell a mint machine when I do sell. Some people are Needing to sell I see that now so my bad.

Who are you, lol. Oh no I can’t do a deal with you hahaha, no threats ok and name calling.

#9606 5 years ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

Who are you, lol.

Let me bullet point it for you. I am:

-Someone who has been active on pinside longer than you (and possibly in the pinball hobby as well, I don't know)
-Someone who attends and is a part of the local pinball league and community
-Someone who doesn't have a bad rep in said community
-Someone who helps others in the hobby move their machines instead of promoting discord
-Someone who thinks you're a taint guzzler

#9607 5 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Let me bullet point it for you. I am:
-Someone who has been active on pinside longer than you (and possibly in the pinball hobby as well, I don't know)
-Someone who attends and is a part of the local pinball league and community
-Someone who doesn't have a bad rep in said community
-Someone who helps others in the hobby move their machines instead of promoting discord
-Someone who thinks you're a taint guzzler

You’re aggressive. You have no games lol. Ask Puckrin, Gilles, Cam who I am. I bring machines in from the states as well, games you wouldn’t see here. I’m always watching for people who burn other people with shotty games. I’ve been burnt before.

#9608 5 years ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

You’re aggressive. You have no games lol. Ask Puckrin, Gilles, Cam who I am. I bring machines in from the states as well, games you wouldn’t see here. I’m always watching for people who burn other people with shotty games. I’ve been burnt before.

So a game you've never seen in person, or seen pictures of, is shoddy? That's a bold claim to make.

#9609 5 years ago

I never used that word, I questioned why 8700?

#9610 5 years ago

Who cares
Back to games for sale.

Pinbot and Congo for sale now.
Who wants them, lol.

#9611 5 years ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

I never used that word

Quoted from PinheadEDM:

I’m always watching for people who burn other people with **shotty** games. I’ve been burnt before.

Quoted from PinheadEDM:

I questioned why 8700?

Surprising to me that you would question $8700 when it's a number you made up to try and sabotage a sale of someone else.

#9612 5 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Surprising to me that you would question $8700 when it's a number you made up to try and sabotage a sale of someone else.

After hearing from you it’s your game, it’s a good game, all good. I’ve been burnt in the past on games when price is super low. I didn’t make up the number, Rod told me, I’ll ask him for message to send you.

#9613 5 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Who cares
Back to games for sale.
Who wants them, lol.

I am with you DLH, back to games for sale. Let’s all have a drink together and play some pins. I’d bet a round that we all get along in person.

Night Rider is going up for sale.
Thinking of selling/trading my beloved Robocop. Let me know if you are interested.
Virtual Cab still up for grabs. Motivated to sell.
On Beam a great score at $600

#9614 5 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Who cares
Back to games for sale.
Who wants them, lol.

What kind of shape is your pinbot? I'm looking for a collector quality. Cheers

#9615 5 years ago

X-Men is spoken for.

#9616 5 years ago

Rz 7500 huo
Rbion 5800 with cdmd has a sound issue though. Was told huo
Dm 4500 with cdmd
Afmle with cliffys 8kusd huo

No trades, shipping thru nitro.

#9617 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

What kind of shape is your pinbot? I'm looking for a collector quality. Cheers

Sorry,it's not collector quality.
Nice for it's age though.

#9618 5 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Who cares
Back to games for sale.
Who wants them, lol.

What is your price on Congo? Condition?

#9619 5 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

What is your price on Congo? Condition?

I sent you PM with details.

#9620 5 years ago
Quoted from puck:

I am with you DLH, back to games for sale. Let’s all have a drink together and play some pins. I’d bet a round that we all get along in person.
Night Rider is going up for sale.
Thinking of selling/trading my beloved Robocop. Let me know if you are interested.
Virtual Cab still up for grabs. Motivated to sell.
On Beam a great score at $600

What you asking for Night rider?

#9621 5 years ago

is there anyway to get game to Canada from the US without having to pay VAT duty etc...?

#9622 5 years ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

is there anyway to get game to Canada from the US without having to pay VAT duty etc...?

Not legally.

#9623 5 years ago

Ahem
If it’s not a top tier game get seller to write up shit description
With crappy pics saying game is non working project $750 obo
I give that Craigslist ad to Canadian customs
Works every time

#9624 5 years ago

Until they decide to phone the seller and the seller fuks u.

Happened to my dad!

#9625 5 years ago

Funhouse high end restoration sold now to Lordofthepins. Great guy to work with.

I’ll be going to pingolf on Saturday. I sure hope this aggressive behaviour, name calling isn’t what the league is all about in Edmonton, who’d want to be part of that.

#9626 5 years ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

If you stay 48 hours in the US, you get $800US HST free. What is the value of the game? Usually they just ask to see a receipt for the game and sometimes proof of payment, to substantiate the amount paid. Otherwise, you are on the hook for 13% in Ontario.

#9627 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

If you stay 48 hours in the US, you get $800US HST free. What is the value of the game? Usually they just ask to see a receipt for the game and sometimes proof of payment, to substantiate the amount paid. Otherwise, you are on the hook for 13% in Ontario.

Isn’t it 15.5%? I think that’s what I have often been charged crossing in Windsor??

#9628 5 years ago

I can assure you that the DHPL is a fun filled group of players and collectors that come together in the common interest of playing competitive pinball.

Quoted from PinheadEDM:

Funhouse high end restoration sold now to Lordofthepins. Great guy to work with.
I’ll be going to pingolf on Saturday. I sure hope this aggressive behaviour, name calling isn’t what the league is all about in Edmonton, who’d want to be part of that.

#9629 5 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Isn’t it 15.5%? I think that’s what I have often been charged crossing in Windsor??

I crossed in Sarnia recently and paid 13%. Only rub I had was having to pay the Boarders exchange rate rather than the discounted (Bank staff rate) rate I paid. Pin was ~$5K USD, I paid ~1.29 for US they charged taxes at a rate of ~1.32r resulting in about a $20 difference, so certainly not the end of the world.

#9630 5 years ago

DHPL's Pingolf tournaments have been a blast! Always a great crowd of friendly folks!

I had hoped to come up for the weekend to play this year, but we have our own Group Play 'Halloween Howler' tournament at Pin-Bar this weekend in Calgary (Sat, October 27 starting at Noon, practice starts at 10:30 AM) We took feedback from the last tournament from the September Long Weekend and have made some changes to prizing (Cash prizes now), and games setup to keep things moving along quickly. Cash Prizing and trophy's for the top 3 finishers($150, $75, $50), top female($25) and top youth($25) and best costume($50 gift card). More info available on Facebook here https://www.facebook.com/events/308281699724912/

Any questions, fire me a PM.

#9632 5 years ago

Why are you complaining, you save 14%, plus wait for that 100$ ebay coupon, pretty much getting it for free!

#9633 5 years ago

Selling my METLE #108 and ACDC Prem.
See pics on pinballrevolution.com
(User name is Golden Graham).

#9634 5 years ago

Scam spidy senses tingling. $3500 medievel madness just posted in Hinton, AB.

#9635 5 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Scam spidy senses tingling. $3500 medievel madness just posted in Hinton, AB.

Looks legit to me. I’m going to offer him all bank account info, SIN number, passwords. I know he’s trustworthy because he’s been on kijiji for like 3 hours

#9636 5 years ago
Quoted from Spinape:

Looks legit to me. I’m going to offer him all bank account info, SIN number, passwords. I know he’s trustworthy because he’s been on kijiji for like 3 hours

I already snagged it...gave him my Credit Card #. He is going to send it right away!!

#9637 5 years ago
Quoted from Murphelman:

I already snagged it...gave him my Credit Card #. He is going to send it right away!!

I used BitCoin... somethings up...

#9638 5 years ago

lol jokes on you! Im driving home with it right now.

#9639 5 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

lol jokes on you! Im driving home with it right now.

Unpossible. It's already set up in my basement

#9640 5 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Unpossible. It's already set up in my basement

Lies! Sameday picked it upped this afternoon for me

#9641 5 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Lies! Sameday picked it upped this afternoon for me

Its not for sale anymore. I decided to keep it after all.

#9642 5 years ago

Player's Pinbot with extras still available. Lots of nibbles but no bites.
If you're passing thru the Lloydminster or Battleford area, feel free to stop by and try and roll it over. I still haven't

#9643 5 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

WAIT....WHAT?
ebay.com link

But free shipping!

#9644 5 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Selling my METLE #108 and ACDC Prem.
See pics on pinballrevolution.com
(User name is Golden Graham).

Trade cv or afm for metle? Hit me up on pinrev again if you want!

#9645 5 years ago

I've got a Super Chexx game that I'm looking to move. I bought the game brand new and it has been HOU its whole life. It's in perfect working order and in excellent shape.

Market Place ad: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/70508

QSS

#9646 5 years ago

If anyone wants a belly busting laugh, click on yesterday's wonderland arcade dispersal auction results. Here's just 2 from one buyer.

$2000 for a 2004 golden tee before 30% tax
$6100 for a Stern Playboy before taxes

I bet everyone wishes they knew this buyer to unload anything you have for 2x 3x 10x it's worth.

#9647 5 years ago

Wow, that poor bastard. He could have picked up an Iron Maiden or DeadPool for that kind of money.

#9648 5 years ago

Could have been a shill?

#9649 5 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

If anyone wants a belly busting laugh, click on yesterday's wonderland arcade dispersal auction results. Here's just 2 from one buyer.
$2000 for a 2004 golden tee before 30% tax
$6100 for a Stern Playboy before taxes
I bet everyone wishes they knew this buyer to unload anything you have for 2x 3x 10x it's worth.

The only thing I was interested in was the SanFrancisco Rush games. If it was the 2049 version I might have bid, but my limit would have been $2000. What did the Rush games sell for?

Rob

#9650 5 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

The only thing I was interested in was the SanFrancisco Rush games. If it was the 2049 version I might have bid, but my limit would have been $2000. What did the Rush games sell for?
Rob

$2000 before taxes and fees.

There are 24,642 posts in this topic. You are on page 193 of 493.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/193?hl=boat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.