(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,792 posts - Hot topic!
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Williampinball
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 192 of 496.
#9551 5 years ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

I’ll get a copy of the message and put it up. The guy said $8700 is what you’d take and I was floored. He came to me.
I’ve had offers on FH, and it’s $11000 Allan.

Stay classy Sandeep

#9552 5 years ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

I spoke to someone who was interested in this pinball and you were down to $8700, is there something wrong with the game?

Too bad there isn't a direct message option

#9553 5 years ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

I’ll get a copy of the message and put it up. The guy said $8700 is what you’d take and I was floored. He came to me.
I’ve had offers on FH, and it’s $11000 Allan.

Your an absolute lier trying to stir the pot because I told you to stop bugging me lol. I have interest in the machine and I promise you that no one was told $8700 as it’s mint. No wonder you’ve got a bad reputation. Like I told you before stop bothering me and mind your own business.

#9554 5 years ago
Quoted from Aldo1977:

Your an absolute lier trying to stir the pot because I told you to stop bugging me lol. I have interest in the machine and I promise you that no one was told $8700 as it’s mint. No wonder you’ve got a bad reputation. Like I told you before stop bothering me and mind your own business.

Good to know, I’m staying what the guy told me yesterday. I’m not lying, but someone is. GLWS

#9555 5 years ago
Quoted from Aldo1977:

MMRLE for sale, colour dmd, 3D translight ( also original ) pin stadium lighting.
Late production April 2017, mint condition. $9500. Pm me if interested. Thanks.

Assuming that is in CDN funds, that seems to be a very reasonable price, especially for the mods that come with. GLWTS!

#9556 5 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Assuming that is in CDN funds, that seems to be a very reasonable price, especially for the mods that come with. GLWTS!

Agreed. I hate shipping pins and I hate dropping 10 grand but consider me tempted! Which means it should be sold asap.

#9557 5 years ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

Good to know, I’m staying what the guy told me yesterday. I’m not lying, but someone is. GLWS

So cause "the guy" (LMAO) told you he would do $8,700 means it is true?

If that is the case, I told everyone on here you would do $4,000 for Funhouse. Must be true then?

#9558 5 years ago

Pretty much every time I've heard Sandeep's name brought up, it's to mention how much of a taint-guzzler he is, but I don't put much weight in what anyone says because I don't give a shit about anyone else's problems. I thought "he's a flipper, and they exist in every hobby, big deal".

Thanks for showing your true colors, Sandeep, I'll be sure to never deal with you. On the other hand, I've met Alan, and he is a nice guy that's easy to deal with. If you have a problem with him, you're the problem. That MMRLE is my old machine. It's in great condition, and the mods alone make it a great deal (as mentioned by others). GLWS, it'll move pretty fast.

#9559 5 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Pretty much every time I've heard Sandeep's name brought up, it's to mention how much of a taint-guzzler he is, but I don't put much weight in what anyone says because I don't give a shit about anyone else's problems. I thought "he's a flipper, and they exist in every hobby, big deal".
Thanks for showing your true colors, Sandeep, I'll be sure to never deal with you. On the other hand, I've met Alan, and he is a nice guy that's easy to deal with. If you have a problem with him, you're the problem. That MMRLE is my old machine. It's in great condition, and the mods alone make it a great deal (as mentioned by others). GLWS, it'll move pretty fast.

Allan is one of the good guys...Seen the pin, beautiful.....GLWS

#9560 5 years ago

Fun read, txs guys lol.

9500 for mmrle is giving it away imo. Great price

#9561 5 years ago

Totally a good guy, and Ive seen his MMR and Spiderman both beautiful, someone is going to get some great games!

#9562 5 years ago

These Edmonton guys are sassy!

#9563 5 years ago

Taint guzzler

#9564 5 years ago

Never heard that one before lol. Guy must be real special to be called that though.

#9565 5 years ago

Special taint-guzzler special, i'm dropping the price on my judge dredd from 9500 down to 8500!

#9566 5 years ago

Wtf, $9500 for an MMRLE...

That's crazy. Bring that over to the East and the asking price is $12500 easy. The last two that were priced at $12500 on kijiji sold (one in Quebec City and the other somewhere in Northern Ontario).

I know that pins sell for less in the West, but like extraball said, $9500 is giving it away.

Good luck with the sale. Don't settle for less.

#9567 5 years ago

Ok guys, great fun. days of our life soap opera is over yes the pin is $9500 and yes the pin is great condition. Let’s get back to buying and selling.

#9568 5 years ago

Still searching for a high quality PINBOT if anyone out there has one.
Also casually looking for Totan, Afm LE or SE, Mario bros and Addams Family but REALLY looking to find a Pinbot right now. Cheers.

#9569 5 years ago

Still looking for full late 70's early 80's solid state machines that are a wreck and need a full rebuild.

#9570 5 years ago

Getting a pinbot in on Saturday and can’t wait!
Might be handy if you state where you live.......

Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Also casually looking for Totan, Afm LE or SE, Mario bros and Addams Family but REALLY looking to find a Pinbot right now. Cheers.

#9571 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

There’s 2 on Kijiji as of this am. One in Calgary, one in Lloydminister

#9572 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

One in Calgary: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1391343097

#9573 5 years ago
Quoted from Comox-Rocks:

Getting a pinbot in on Saturday and can’t wait!
Might be handy if you state where you live.......

Hamilton, ON. Like it says under my name. I see you are in Comox, BC.

#9574 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Yours dont say where you're from bud..edit your profile to allow others to see it!

#9575 5 years ago
Quoted from Spinape:

There’s 2 on Kijiji as of this am. One in Calgary, one in Lloydminister

I'll check those out thanks. I think I've already spoken to the owner of the one in Calgary. There is one on kijiji in my home town but the playfield is so planked it's not even funny

#9576 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Check your privacy settings, you are probably blocking your location

#9577 5 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Yours dont say where your from bud

Weird. Show mine and everyone else from my account. Anyways, Ontario

#9578 5 years ago

The Lloyd Pinbot is mine. Plays great despite it looking like a pig.
If it doesn't sell by winter I have a cabinet maker friend who will build me a new cabinet and I'll do a restoration on it.
Looking to get out what I have into it. $2350 to any pinsider.

#9579 5 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

looking like a pig.

lol... thats a new one... best description of a pin....

#9580 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I'll check those out thanks. I think I've already spoken to the owner of the one in Calgary. There is one on kijiji in my home town but the playfield is so planked it's not even funny

The one in Calgary is mine.
Day one mylar on it,wear at spots where there is no mylar.
Scoop up top,around one pop bumper,and the ramp drop.

#9581 5 years ago

Whirlwind on Kijiji Calgary is mine as well.

#9582 5 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Whirlwind on Kijiji Calgary is mine as well.

Now you're just bragging.

#9583 5 years ago

Whirlwind is sold.

#9584 5 years ago

Appreciate the heads up on those Pinbot machines but I'm looking for something in better shape. This is one of mine and my sons favorite pins to play. I'd like a machine that can sit out in my house for many years. Something like the one for sale in Indiana would be great. Thanks again.

#9585 5 years ago

Buy a project one and have it restored there are two of the best pinball restoration guys in our city. It ain’t cheap but if you want a mint example that is your best bet.

Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Appreciate the heads up on those Pinbot machines but I'm looking for something in better shape. This is one of mine and my sons favorite pins to play. I'd like a machine that can sit out in my house for many years. Something like the one for sale in Indiana would be great. Thanks again.

#9586 5 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Buy a project one and have it restored there are two of the best pinball restoration guys in our city. It ain’t cheap but if you want a mint example that is your best bet.

I live in Hamilton. I waited 4months just to have my Blackout serviced by the Toronto Pinball Exchange. I dont want to wait 3yrs to have it in my home. I'm open to suggestions of other refurbs in my area but I'd rather find a nice pin and just pay for it all at once

#9587 5 years ago

I have bought from ToPEC but never had them do service.
I did have Mike (the rip off artist, Mr Sketchy from then Dundas) do a PF swap for me. He got as little of the machine as needed, provided a receipt and I was at his door the day he said it was done.
His wife said he was out and I showed my receipt and took my pin and left, fast.

#9588 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I live in Hamilton. I waited 4months just to have my Blackout serviced by the Toronto Pinball Exchange. I dont want to wait 3yrs to have it in my home. I'm open to suggestions of other refurbs in my area but I'd rather find a nice pin and just pay for it all at once

Theres one in the states on here swapped CPR playfield plastics and ramps that may be worth looking into: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/68231

#9589 5 years ago

Tron LE Limited Edition #31 of 400 HUO 2nd Owner $14000

I bought this machine off the original owner who purchased it from the Playdium new in the box.
It has been Home Use Only HUO its whole life. I am the 2nd owner.
The original owner had about 500 plays on the machine and there are under 3000 plays total on it now.
Machine plays perfectly and is in fantastic condition!
Mods included are:
Color DMD
Shaker Motor
Mirror Blades (some scratches as it came from another machine of mine)
Hallmark Light Cycle mods
Mini Arcade Mod
Quorra’s light runner car (with green LED) added
Clu’s Command ship (with red LED) added
Kevin Flynn Figure (with white LED) added
Pinbits fluorescent playfield plastic dress kit
-includes Zen plastic and Blue and Yellow Sling plastics
Translucent Titan rubber throughout (including flippers and posts)
The LE came with insert LED’s but I added LEDS to all the GI as well
Custom Apron Cards
Awesome Tron Keychains
Extra Tron Die Cast items for you to do what you want with
Cliffy ramp protectors

Here's a list of what the LE has over the pro.

1 - Daft Punk Multiball
2 - Silver around PF inserts
3 - Drop targets instead of standups
4 - Moving Recognizer
5 - Color changing lighted ramps
6 - LED insert PCBs
7 - Alternating color flashers under the spinner
8 - Individually controlled recognizer inserts in front of the 3 target
9 - Polished Chrome trim & legs
10 - Metal apron with clear blue windows w/ flashers
11 - Metal PF rails
12 - Traditional lockdown bar and receiver
13 - LE numbered plaque on backbox and signed certificate of authenticity
14 - Hologram sticker on translate
15 – Signed playfield
16 – 3D Translite

Pics:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mysokz1wo7a882d/AAC5SfGYHV-FDK1dK8Wlz6vna?dl=0

#9590 5 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Who are the 2 restoration guys? Didnt know there was any in canada.

#9591 5 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Tim is one, not sure who the other is.
Tims did the joker poker at yegpin last year.

#9592 5 years ago

I see Wonderland Amusements in Regina is having a auction. I'm having a giggle on what people are bidding. I wonder if they are forgetting the 26% buyers premium and taxes?

2001 Playboy has a $5150 current bid. Add the max buyers premium of $750 and 11% tax puts it at $6500
And there is still a week till auction ends.

#9593 5 years ago

They are having an auction because the restaurant beside them burned down, and Wonderland took extensive smoke damage. My Dad lives in Regina and he is going to check out the machines to see if there is a smoky smell. I played that 2001 Playboy about a year ago, I wouldn't pay more then $3000 for the shape it was in.

#9594 5 years ago

They are local collectors, one who is just officially starting to restore machines full time and other does it on the side for collectors in town and only takes on one machine at a time. Both do awesome work. One of the reason why our YEGPIN show is so great as a number of these machines end up there to show off!!!

Quoted from Mitch:

#9595 5 years ago

Headed to Vernon tomorrow to pickup 8 pins. Fish tales and pinbot are headed to my house.
The rest are for sale:
Silverball mania
Alien poker
Hot tip
Liberty bell em
High hand em
Spinout em

#9596 5 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

They are having an auction because the restaurant beside them burned down, and Wonderland took extensive smoke damage. My Dad lives in Regina and he is going to check out the machines to see if there is a smoky smell. I played that 2001 Playboy about a year ago, I wouldn't pay more then $3000 for the shape it was in.

I've said it dozens of times that McDougal Auctioneers are crooks. They sell used goods as new, broken items as working, etc.. No where in the descriptions of the auction does it mentions smoke damage or fire. Just that the wonderful owners are retiring.
Even if it was a good deal to be had I personally wouldn't support a shady, crooked company like them. Buyer beware

#9597 5 years ago

I have an X-Men Pro Pinball Machine for trade. Game is in good condition, and fully working. Has updated code with Deadpool features enabled.

Looking to trade for one of the following, plus cash on your end: No Fear, Corvette, Indy 500, Bad Cats, Bride of Pinbot, Taxi, Monopoly, Junkyard, World Cup Soccer, Flintstones, Playboy (Stern).

Pics are up on Kijiji:

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/ft-men-pro-pinball-machine/1391841535

#9598 5 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I've said it dozens of times that McDougal Auctioneers are crooks. They sell used goods as new, broken items as working, etc.. No where in the descriptions of the auction does it mentions smoke damage or fire. Just that the wonderful owners are retiring.
Even if it was a good deal to be had I personally wouldn't support a shady, crooked company like them. Buyer beware

The only way even ONE of those auctions is worth it is to get a non working upright can for a steal and turn it into a multicade. Other than that, wayyyy overpriced stuff people are going nuts over

#9600 5 years ago

Any in house repair guys in Edmonton? Have a broken jet bumper and another minor issue I need fixed.

There are 24,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 192 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/192 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.