(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,638 posts
  • 702 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by cait001
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 24,638 posts in this topic. You are on page 191 of 493.
#9501 5 years ago
Quoted from Spinape:

What controller do you plan on using?

Not sure just yet. Thinking ardrino.

#9502 5 years ago

Who’s the bad seller? Who who who who?

#9503 5 years ago

Captain CAP’S apparently.

#9504 5 years ago

His name is Ray and yes his CAPS LOCK button is broken in all his ads.

#9505 5 years ago

One time one of his ads accidentally had social insurance number and personal info in it for one of his credit applications for a customer of his used car business. It’s like he was posting ads while he was doing other work and copied and pasted that credit info in instead of the description of what he was selling. It was up on Kijiji for a good 20 minutes or so before he realized and fixed it. I called the fraud department for the RCMP to report the mishandling of personal information. Don’t know if anything became of it, as I never heard back from the RCMP.

#9506 5 years ago

I bought my first arcade game from Ray. It was advertised as fully working but of course didn't.

I was far too new to the hobby to know what to look for, by the time I realized and asked for an exchange / trade, of course he couldn't accommodate me.

#9507 5 years ago

These posts are a good reminder that those new to the hobby should only consider buying used pins from local, fellow collectors who have loved, fixed and cared for their own pins.

#9508 5 years ago

just posted my TOM for sale still need to reduce as I am overfull pm me if you are interested link below
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/theatre-of-magic-pinball/1389388010?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

#9509 5 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

just posted my TOM for sale still need to reduce as I am overfull pm me if you are interested link below
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/theatre-of-magic-pinball/1389388010?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Beautiful pin!

#9510 5 years ago

Before I bought my first pin I checked one out at this infamous seller's house. His garage was filled with beat up pinball machines and arcades, A friend of mine warned me not to buy from him as there was a nicer example of what I was looking for in Calgary for the same price.

I was curious and went to check it out anyways. The machine was in awful condition and didn't even have LED's. I played a game and left. He called me back and said he'd throw in a bag of LED's for the same price. I politely decline and told him I was buying a much nicer example for the same price in Calgary.

#9511 5 years ago
Quoted from robbiedoo:

I bought my first arcade game from Ray. It was advertised as fully working but of course didn't.
I was far too new to the hobby to know what to look for, by the time I realized and asked for an exchange / trade, of course he couldn't accommodate me.

hey it's the return of the coolest avatar on this thread. How's it going man? Long time for sure...

#9512 5 years ago

Anyone interested in trading a Dialed In LE for your Star Trek LE?

#9513 5 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Gilligan's Island off the market, other games still for sale.
IJTPA $6750
RFM $3750
Pacmania $850

Bump, all still available.

#9514 5 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

hey it's the return of the coolest avatar on this thread. How's it going man? Long time for sure...

Life is busy!! Been awhile since I've been active in the hobby... I'll get back someday.
I still lurk here, as you can see.

#9515 5 years ago

Following.
Sold our Blackout this morning and I'm going to look at a Pinbot this afternoon.

#9516 5 years ago

Royal rumble is $4750 obo
Interested in dmd trades as well on lower mainland or vancouver island.

#9517 5 years ago

Looking for the following
-Afmr (special edition or limited edition)
-Totan
-Super Mario Bros.

Thanks

#9518 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Following.
Sold our Blackout this morning and I'm going to look at a Pinbot this afternoon.

Is that the one on kijiji in Hamilton? Looks good in the pictures

I picked one up a few months ago from London, but not with LEDs for around the same price

#9519 5 years ago
Quoted from ranman2001:

Is that the one on kijiji in Hamilton? Looks good in the pictures
I picked one up a few months ago from London, but not with LEDs for around the same price

It was. I had 4 offers in 20min. A guy from Montreal is coming for it.

#9520 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

-Totan
-Super Mario Bros.
Thanks

Hi, I have a restored Totan that I'm looking to move on. No playfield wear, powder coated, topper, lit genie, gold lamp. LEDs, new ramps and plastics. No errors or bugs. Send me a message and we can chat. I'm in calgary and others in the group can vouch for this machine.

#9521 5 years ago

Played that machine, I can vouch that it is in really nice shape!!!

I would watch out for Doug thou as those Australian guys are a bit shady and talk funny.

Quoted from pindug:

Hi, I have a restored Totan that I'm looking to move on. No playfield wear, powder coated, topper, lit genie, gold lamp. LEDs, new ramps and plastics. No errors or bugs. Send me a message and we can chat. I'm in calgary and others in the group can vouch for this machine.

#9522 5 years ago

Anyone have a used GotG pro they might be thinking of selling?

#9523 5 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Played that machine, I can vouch that it is in really nice shape!!!
I would watch out for Doug thou as those Australian guys are a bit shady and talk funny.

Thanks mate, but now that I'm a permanent canuck I dont need shade anymore, just lots of sun.

#9524 5 years ago

Anyone looking to sell or trade their Star Trek LE?

#9525 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

-Totan
-Pinbot
-Super Mario Bros.
Thanks

#9526 5 years ago

Searching for the following. (Ideally in Ontario or adjacent), (Home quality)
- Totan
- Pinbot
- Afmr (SE or LE)
- The Addams Family
- Super Mario Bros.
My son REALLY wants to get "the one with the aliens" or Mario so the plumber makes the list.
Thanks so much.

#9527 5 years ago

Looking to trade my mint Dialed In LE for a Star Trek LE or Metallica LE.

#9528 5 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Quoted from pindug:

Thanks mate, but now that I'm a permanent canuck I dont need shade anymore, just lots of sun.

But now you have a Canadian/Australian accent which is even worse

#9529 5 years ago
Quoted from pindug:

Pindug's attention to detail is like no other and on the verge of OCD which is a good thing! Buyer will not be disappointed!

#9530 5 years ago

MMr standard reduced to 9K.

Come eat a sandwich and check it out.

#9531 5 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Does the sandwich come with some Shasta?

#9532 5 years ago
Quoted from EvanDickson:

Does the sandwich come with some Shasta?

No. We are a classy joint.

#9533 5 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Wow!

Great price. I am even tempted!

#9534 5 years ago

Purchased lot of 8 pins in Vernon.
Coming back to the island via Vancouver on evening of oct 20th.
Following are available
Alien poker $1950 obo
Silverball mania $1950 obo
Hot tip $1350 obo
Spinout em $950 obo
High hand em $950 obo

#9535 5 years ago
Quoted from Comox-Rocks:

Purchased lot of 8 pins in Vernon.
Coming back to the island via Vancouver on evening of oct 20th.
Following are available
Alien poker $1950 obo
Silverball mania $1950 obo
Hot tip $1350 obo
Spinout em $950 obo
High hand em $950 obo

Hot tip digital I assume? (as you didnt write em)

#9536 5 years ago

Hot tip is solid state

#9537 5 years ago

Looking for a Used GotG pro mainly. Would also entertain Aerosmith pro, Ac/dc pro, SM, SW pro and possibly TNA. Let me know what you have. Might entertain others that aren’t on my list. Cheers

#9538 5 years ago

Where are you, and are you looking to trade or buy outright?

I have a SM and have been thinking about getting an iron maiden. But I am in BC.

Quoted from Pinhead306:

Looking for a Used GotG pro mainly. Would also entertain Aerosmith pro, Ac/dc pro, SM, SW pro and possibly TNA. Let me know what you have. Might entertain others that aren’t on my list. Cheers

#9539 5 years ago

MMRLE for sale, colour dmd, 3D translight ( also original ) pin stadium lighting.
Late production April 2017, mint condition. $9500. Pm me if interested. Thanks.

#9540 5 years ago

The Bonnyville tspp guy has finally put a price on his game after 2+ years of trying to trade it for a A+ game.

#9541 5 years ago

If anyone is going for that TSPP I can give you some tips on what to look for. Seems on the high side...

#9542 5 years ago

That’s not bad for a TSPP.
Don’t know the condition of it.
But I know of more then one guy paying more then that for one.

#9543 5 years ago

I contacted the guy. He’s had the game for 5 years said it came out of a bowling alley. He was upfront about the condition. I’m looking for one so would appreciate the tips.

#9544 5 years ago

Looked at the pics on my computer instead of the phone.
The cabinet does have pretty good flipper button wear.
The nuclear side rails would cover most of that though.
Really can’t tell the condition of the playfield though.

#9545 5 years ago

Some stuff to ask about, some stuff is obvious but adds up. Flipper button area wear, itchy/scratchy scoop. Flanders side plastic prone to cracking, Ramps (all of them) are very prone to cracking including the one behind the garage door. There also a few mechs you want to be working including the homer head and the garage door. homer head flasher wires are easily pinched off.The game has 5 flippers so consider those for rebuilds

Plastic sets go for 200+ plus, Ramps are over 100 each iirc

#9546 5 years ago
Quoted from Aldo1977:

MMRLE for sale, colour dmd, 3D translight ( also original ) pin stadium lighting.
Late production April 2017, mint condition. $9500. Pm me if interested. Thanks.

I spoke to someone who was interested in this pinball and you were down to $8700, is there something wrong with the game?

#9547 5 years ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

I spoke to someone who was interested in this pinball and you were down to $8700, is there something wrong with the game?

Absolute lies sandeep, don’t get involved. No one was ever buying this machine for anywhere near what your making up. Machine is mint and nothing wrong with it. You stick to trying to sell your $12000 funhouse.

#9548 5 years ago

Duplicate post

#9549 5 years ago
Quoted from Aldo1977:

Absolute lies sandeep, don’t get involved. No one was ever buying this machine for anywhere near what your making up. Machine is mint and nothing wrong with it. You stick to trying to sell your $12000 funhouse.

I’ll get a copy of the message and put it up. The guy said $8700 is what you’d take and I was floored. He came to me.

I’ve had offers on FH, and it’s $11000 Allan.

#9550 5 years ago

Love dirty laundry being aired in public.

There are 24,638 posts in this topic. You are on page 191 of 493.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/191 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.