(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,777 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 minutes ago by jurulz
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,777 posts in this topic. You are on page 190 of 496.
#9451 5 years ago

I'm not really looking to sell, but am interested in seeing if anyone would have interest in trading for a Cactus Jack's pinball machine and a nba hangtime 4 player arcade cabinet. I'm interested in the idea of a two for one trade towards a different pin. I have a wishlist here on pinside, but am open to other games not listed. Both cactus jack's and nba hangtime work great. I can dive into more detail if anyone is interested. I have pics in my profile, and can take more if needed. I enjoy both games, but am tempted to see what I might be able to get if I was to trade them both towards something. I can also possibly add a bit of cash, but am hoping to do mostly trade. Thanks!

#9452 5 years ago

Looking for a Harlem if anyone has one that is looking to sell working or not.
Thanks

#9453 5 years ago

Anyone care to offer an opinion on what's a reasonable price for a Firepower in Vancouver? I'm looking to get my first pin and although it would be nice to get something super awesome, my budget (and wife) aren't really up for that. There are currently 2 Firepower's listed on Craigslist in Vancouver and since my parents had one when I was younger I though it would be a reasonable place to start.

Thanks for any advice you have to offer.

#9454 5 years ago

Anyone interested in the highest end restore of a funhouse pinball. It’s from the guys at thepinballcompany. Pm me, can send pics and list of mods or go to : https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/69188
Pictures also on thepinballcompany.com under high end restore. Those are pics of my funhouse as well.

In usd, will look at trades.

#9455 5 years ago

I have a HUO Walking Dead LE for sale. Perfect condition with Rick and Daryl McFarlane figures. Bicycle Girl LED mod. Superbands. Willing to ship if the buyer pays and arranges. Located in West End of Toronto. Looking at $12,000. If you want colorDMD add $500. Looks amazing in colour. PM me if interested.

#9456 5 years ago

Big shout out to two pinsiders luch (Mike) and Meegis (Josh) that helped me get a JD! Mike sold me his, and Josh helped get it packed and ready to go! Should be in Alberta by the end of next week! Great community we have!

#9457 5 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

Big shout out to two pinsiders luch (Mike) and meegis (Josh) that helped me get a JD! Mike sold me his, and Josh helped get it packed and ready to go! Should be in Alberta by the end of next week! Great community we have!

Nice pick up Boat, lemme know if ya need a hand getting it in!

#9458 5 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

Big shout out to two pinsiders luch (Mike) and meegis (Josh) that helped me get a JD! Mike sold me his, and Josh helped get it packed and ready to go! Should be in Alberta by the end of next week! Great community we have!

I can't wait to test it for you

#9459 5 years ago

Always happy to help ship games. Have helped out many people on here and helped a few many times over.

#9460 5 years ago

Anyone dealt with Guy Belanger from Quebec? Was interested in one of his games and wanted to see if he might be a member of this site. Thanks.

#9461 5 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

For sale, my Avengers LE. Its the blue version with a lot of mods / extras including:
- Flipper Fidelity backbox and sub speakers
- Topper
- Shaker motor
- Captain America shield shooter rod
- improved see-through inlane plastics installed
- Hawkeye EL ramp lighting
- Upgraded Tesseract
- Lit and interactive Loki figure (tesseract in his hand lights up when then lock is lit)
- Lit and interactive Ironman figure (light in his chest and hand)
- new Loki lock plastic with lights
- Changed GI lighting to be less christmasee (green - other than by Hulk - changed to warm white which looks way better)
- extra pro translite signed by George Gomez
- extra Hulk arms included
Asking $7700 CDN. The game is HUO. I am the one and only owner.
Also considering selling my Stern IJ4. I don't know if this was HUO or not as I am not the only owner. It is in great overall condition. There is wear around the magnet and Last Crusade scoop, but the magnet wear is covered by a sticker and the scoop by a cliffy. Also, the flasher on the Cairo Swordsman just died but can be replaced. Extras include:
- Ark topper
- Gold armor package
- LEDs throughout
- Indy (x2), Mola Ram, and Temple of Doom Slave figures added
Asking $5500 CDN.
Won't be posting these on Kijiji as I don't really want to deal with lowballers. Only posting here and by email to local collectors. PM me with your email for pics if you are interested.
For those who don't know me, Spencer and Bcrage can attest that I keep my games in pretty pristine condition.

A few people interested, but no sale yet, so price updates:

Avengers LE - $7200 CDN OBO
IJ4 - $5000 CDN OBO

Also, I would prefer a local sale for either / both of these games.

#9463 5 years ago
Quoted from Macdaddy1974:

Looking for a Harlem if anyone has one that is looking to sell working or not.
Thanks

I know a guy who's mother in law has one. Non collector... I don't know the condition... but he just asked me a few weeks ago if I was interested in it and I declined. What would you offer for it? I could see if I could "broker" the deal LOL. I'm not even 100% sure where it's located because I don't think she lives here.

#9464 5 years ago

Nevermind, read it wrong the first time...

#9466 5 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

seattle.craigslist.org link

lol that's awesome.... instead of selling willing to trade!

#9467 5 years ago

1959 Williams Golden Bells - Sold.

#9468 5 years ago

For Trade - my IJTPA for your IMDN Premium +/- cash.

#9469 5 years ago

Does anyone have a Star Wars they are ready to trade? Or a Flintstones?

#9470 5 years ago
Quoted from ArgosySK:

1959 Williams Golden Bells - Sold.

Nice who end up picking it up?

#9471 5 years ago
Quoted from Cam:

Does anyone have a Star Wars they are ready to trade? Or a Flintstones?

vancouver.craigslist.ca link

Here's a "Star Wars" for ya

#9472 5 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

vancouver.craigslist.ca link
Here's a "Star Wars" for ya

Pretty sure that’s a Star Trek

#9473 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

Nice who end up picking it up?

A Gentleman from Theodore sk. Trade a project CC Gin +$.

#9474 5 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

Pretty sure that’s a Star Trek

That's the joke, read the listing....joke ruined when you have explain it lol

#9475 5 years ago
Quoted from ArgosySK:

A Gentleman from Theodore sk. Trade a project CC Gin +$.

Ohhh, so not a cactus canyon?

#9476 5 years ago

Ha ha i see my bad

#9477 5 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Ohhh, so not a cactus canyon?

lol i also thought Cactus Canyon....

#9478 5 years ago

If anyone is looking to sell a project, or fixer upper solid state pinball send me a PM. No real games list just something to keep me out of trouble this winter.

Yeah I'm still kicking myself for not buying that Jurassic park a few months back

Someone have a project Cactus Canyon??

#9479 5 years ago

Happy thanks giving!

Still have Full Throttle - thanks to forum members remaking them, all parts are now easy to get!

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1387014738

#9480 5 years ago

I’m selling a remake MMLE if anyone is interested, mint condition with colour dmd, pin stadium lighting and 3D back glass etc. $9500.
Also I have a SM 2007 new out of box this year with very low plays, fully LEDd with shaker motor absolutely new condition I’d sell for $7900. Thanks.

#9481 5 years ago

So when I told a friend I sold my gorgar to Edmonton's INFAMOUS RESELLER he wondered how long till it was back on kijiji. Apparently 7 days! And for only $850 more then I sold it for

#9482 5 years ago
Quoted from Aldo1977:

I’m selling a remake MMLE if anyone is interested, mint condition with colour dmd, pin stadium lighting and 3D back glass etc. $9500.
Thanks.

Great price on a great game. GLWTS

#9483 5 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

So when I told a friend I sold my gorgar to Edmonton's INFAMOUS RESELLER he wondered how long till it was back on kijiji. Apparently 7 days! And for only $850 more then I sold it for

Ha, I love the all caps.

#9484 5 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Biggest asshole in this hobby. Greasy used car salesman. Took me once, almost had me again before I wised up. Fucking loser.

#9485 5 years ago
Quoted from Spinape:

Ha, I love the all caps.

Lol I love that the backglass is mint yet you can clearly see cracking and it is in decent shape

#9486 5 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

Lol I love that the backglass is mint yet you can clearly see cracking and it is in decent shape

He seems like he’s in it for profit, not collecting. I’ve seen many pins go for a fair price( if he even paid that ) then two days later with a few leds, it’s sundenly %150 of what he bought it for

#9487 5 years ago
Quoted from Spinape:

He seems like he’s in it for profit, not collecting. I’ve seen many pins go for a fair price( if he even paid that ) then two days later with a few leds, it’s sundenly %150 of what he bought it for

Thanks for the heads up.

#9488 5 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Biggest asshole in this hobby. Greasy used car salesman. Took me once, almost had me again before I wised up. Fucking loser.

haha, I was wondering when you'd chime in. yeah he definitly has a bad reputation as a seller. As a buyer though he was 100% in my books. quick phone call and sent large deposit and cash on delivery. A week is a little quick. didn't everyone see my ad at $1700 for a month?

#9489 5 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

haha, I was wondering when you'd chime in. yeah he definitly has a bad reputation as a seller. As a buyer though he was 100% in my books. quick phone call and sent large deposit and cash on delivery. A week is a little quick. didn't everyone see my ad at $1700 for a month?

I told you it would be 2 weeks tops

#9490 5 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I hope he showed up with his greased hair and leather coat. If I ever see him again, it will be to soon..

#9491 5 years ago

Who is this person? I prefer not to overpay for games because I always sink more money into them once I get them lol. PM me if you want.

#9492 5 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Ha ha ha, I've bought two pins from him, with no problems actually. But surely he made a profit from me. Also his ads have in the past, been photos off of the internet, and not of the actual game for sale.

#9493 5 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

Who is this person? I prefer not to overpay for games because I always sink more money into them once I get them lol. PM me if you want.

I call him Kijiji capital letters, I’m sure you’ll figure that out.

#9494 5 years ago

Any Edmonton guys have any random extra play field mech parts for sale you want rid of ? Looking for stiff like drop targets , leaf switches , slingshots etc.

#9495 5 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

He bought a game from me,and had it listed the next day on KIjiji....game had not even been shipped from Winnipeg yet LOL

#9496 5 years ago
Quoted from Malibu-SS:

He bought a game from me,and had it listed the next day on KIjiji....game had not even been shipped from Winnipeg yet LOL

lol. A few years ago a kind edm pinsider went and checked a game out for me before I knew who he was. The legs were still tacky from the black spray paint he sprayed all over them. Thankfully he saved me from a dissapointing pin purchase. Not sure if nighthawk is still on here but Thanks again bro!

#9497 5 years ago

Met me half way to "save me some time". Sold me a game full of rat nests and mouse shit, literally. Said it worked 100%, took me almost $500 from Marco to clean it up and make it playable.

Against my better thoughts and ONLY because I was in Edmonton already, went to look at a multicade. Mostly because it was in a mint Mortal Kombat cabinet. ( who the hell wrecks a MK2 cabinet with a multicade??) Wasn't there when I got there, showed up 15 minutes later after his wife called him. Game didn't work, screen was blurry. He took the connectors apart and sprayed the whole fucking thing with WD-40. Shockingly it still didn't work.

I told him to pound sand and will never even look at one of his ads again.

That was my first pin buying experiance, Ive learned a lot since then.

#9498 5 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Any Edmonton guys have any random extra play field mech parts for sale you want rid of ? Looking for stiff like drop targets , leaf switches , slingshots etc.

You building a new game? Or just building an inventory lol

#9499 5 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

You building a new game? Or just building an inventory lol

New game. I’m in a creative mood.

#9500 5 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

New game. I’m in a creative mood.

What controller do you plan on using?

There are 24,777 posts in this topic. You are on page 190 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/190?hl=mymalibu and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.