(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,741 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Chambahz
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,741 posts in this topic. You are on page 188 of 495.
#9351 5 years ago
Quoted from Spinape:

I look at that judge dread in Saskatchewan $3900 wide body, still hasn’t sold! Which surprises me. I wonder if a FT at 5k would sell? It may, more sought after

I checked that jd out it’s not that nice. But if I had the cash to buy two of his games that day. it would of came home with me.

#9352 5 years ago

I got a breakshot up for $2500 CDN OBO in Grimsby.

#9353 5 years ago

Any standard body sized invisiglass, stern HD or Roman glass available locally in Edmonton...much appreciated pm me pls

#9354 5 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

I checked that jd out it’s not that nice. But if I had the cash to buy two of his games that day. it would of came home with me.

is that where rz came from?

#9356 5 years ago

Mod question. What’s the best mods for a GOT

#9357 5 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Mod question. What’s the best mods for a GOT

couple of my favs:

color dmd
sling and return/guide plastic protectors (yellow and orange IMO)
shaker

#9358 5 years ago

The drunken Dwarf, incest family alt back glass or Theon Greyjoy (AKA REEK) severed penis mod are all musts I'd say.

#9359 5 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

is that where rz came from?

Yes it was.

#9360 5 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

couple of my favs:
color dmd
sling and return/guide plastic protectors (yellow and orange IMO)
shaker

Have a shaker and color dmd already! Check.

#9361 5 years ago

Looking at selling my very nice Data East Jurassic Park $4650
https://photos.app.goo.gl/FSmenYnoFqGa6yoT7
Plays great, no issues. Full LED's and Cliffy's installed.

- Gate Mod (have original as well)
- Shaker motor
- Topper
- X-Pin power supply board
- Rottendog flipper board
- EnerGI Maestro - LED GI Smoother (set brightness of flashers and GI)
- Extra parts including spare T-Rex jaw and link, plastics, plastic protectors.

Will post on Kijiji in a couple days.

#9362 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

I’ve heard of one floating around weyburn.

It was mine , I’m not sure where it ended up at this point as the lady that had it ended up in Alberta somewhere .

#9363 5 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

It was mine , I’m not sure where it ended up at this point as the lady that had it ended up in Alberta somewhere .

I kinda heard that a guy named Flash might have the Mario and miss o at his place. I think she just stored them there so she could get away from that whole situation.

#9364 5 years ago

Going to list my Theatre of magic for sale need to reduce by a pin or two as still overfull at home lots of mods including color dmd and brand new playfield less than 100 plays on it really a beautiful machine will be sad to let it go but its time for it to go to a new home looking for $9000 with the color dmd or 8500 without will be posting it on other sites most likely this weekend.

#9365 5 years ago
Quoted from Pingball:

Looking at selling my very nice Data East Jurassic Park $4650
https://photos.app.goo.gl/FSmenYnoFqGa6yoT7
Plays great, no issues. Full LED's and Cliffy's installed.
- Gate Mod (have original as well)
- Shaker motor
- Topper
- X-Pin power supply board
- Rottendog flipper board
- EnerGI Maestro - LED GI Smoother (set brightness of flashers and GI)
- Extra parts including spare T-Rex jaw and link, plastics, plastic protectors.
Will post on Kijiji in a couple days.

This pin runs great and Pingball is a trust-worthy seller, buy with confidence! glwts

#9366 5 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Full Throttle - September price only $5900 cash picked up!
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1385362430

Just installed full red Titan comp rubber, looks and plays amazing!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/WtXqvrqkVv2eMnuVA

#9367 5 years ago

I have a Project Centaur I will be selling. It plays decent as is but could use someone with time to bring it back to its glory. Comes with new CPR gold playfield and plastics not installed. Asking $3650. Pm me for details thanks

#9368 5 years ago

Does anyone have or know of a DE Star Wars for sale?

#9369 5 years ago
Quoted from Emersca:

Last time I saw one was round last Christmas. They wanted 5k

#9370 5 years ago

I have seen several on Pinside but US only. Would love to come across one in Canada.

#9371 5 years ago

The one I saw was in Calgary I think. Have you been keeping your eye on Ontario? Shipping across Canada is far easier than over the border

#9372 5 years ago

Looking for any help or recommendations for which shipping companies to use or avoid to ship an arcade game from Oklahoma City to Bellingham. I have tried sti but seeing if there are any other options that people can recommend. Thank you.

#9373 5 years ago
Quoted from Emersca:

You can come play mine anytime

#9374 5 years ago
Quoted from Eagles77:

I have a Project Centaur I will be selling. It plays decent as is but could use someone with time to bring it back to its glory. Comes with new CPR gold playfield and plastics not installed. Asking $3650. Pm me for details thanks

Oh God. Please tell me and my savings that your already have a bunch of local offers and absolutely won't ship.

#9375 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

I kinda heard that a guy named Flash might have the Mario and miss o at his place. I think she just stored them there so she could get away from that whole situation.

could be , they were both mine at one time . i doubt she took them with her , but she wanted alot for them .

#9376 5 years ago
Quoted from Emersca:

One just popped up on kijiji in Calgary

#9377 5 years ago
Quoted from CWiehler:

One just popped up on kijiji in Calgary

Ouch ! $7750!! Yeah, that’s way too high even with CDN prices

#9378 5 years ago
Quoted from Spinape:

Ouch ! $7750!! Yeah, that’s way too high even with CDN prices

Yea I offered what it’s worth and he cane back with he seen one listed for 7000 US lol
Doesn’t look like he is really interested in selling it

#9379 5 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Yea I offered what it’s worth and he cane back with he seen one listed for 7000 US lol
Doesn’t look like he is really interested in selling it

I also wouldn’t pay 6k for a Capcom magic either. It’s certainly a sellers market with the rise of pinball popularity in the last few years

#9380 5 years ago

Maybe he saw a stern sw premium? Either that or an over inflated eBay price

#9381 5 years ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

Maybe he saw a stern sw premium? Either that or an over inflated eBay price

Which is funny because the DE version is a better game IMO. But now we are talking about a brand new machine vs one that’s 27 years old.. and let’s face it DE are good, but not as good as WMS

#9382 5 years ago
Quoted from Spinape:

I also wouldn’t pay 6k for a Capcom magic either. It’s certainly a sellers market with the rise of pinball popularity in the last few years

I’m selling that for a friend.
He will look at offers on it.

#9383 5 years ago

1994 data east royal rumble. I’ve put a lot of time and money bringing it back to life. New dmd display,power supply board, lots of switches etc. looks and plays awesome.Playfield is excellent except for some wear around scoops. I’m in the process of getting cliffy protectors. Cabinet has scuffs and dings but is solid overall. Sound board is off getting repaired or will be replaced. Arguably one of data easts best pins. It’s got a ton of features and modes. When the shaker motor kicks in during multi ball it’s truly a seismic event! Featuring classic wrestlers like hulk hogan, macho man, Bret Hart, undertaker etc. lots of guys customize playfield by adding small action figures.if you’re into classic wrestling this ones for you! Will consider 90’s dmd pin as partial trade.$5500

#9384 5 years ago

#9385 5 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

I’m selling that for a friend.
He will look at offers on it.

Fair enough. Hope you can get him top dollar for it. It is a rare pin.

#9386 5 years ago
Quoted from Spinape:

Seller's market? lol.

6K is actually a fair price from a trusted seller.

#9387 5 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Seller's market? lol.
6K is actually a fair price from a trusted seller.

You wouldn’t agree? The recent price spikes are pretty crazy, and things sell quickly.

I personally wouldn’t buy that. I know it’s a rare machine and that’s actually close to its value, I also trust he’s a good seller.

#9388 5 years ago
Quoted from Spinape:

You wouldn’t agree? The recent price spikes are pretty crazy, and things sell quickly.
I personally wouldn’t buy that. I know it’s a rare machine and that’s actually close to its value, I also trust he’s a good seller.

Exactly what sells quickly? A $6000 game or $4000?? There have been several games that have sat for months at fair prices. Your clearly looking for steals and that day has passed.

#9389 5 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Exactly what sells quickly? A $6000 game or $4000?? There have been several games that have sat for months at fair prices. Your clearly looking for steals and that day has passed.

I’ve seen many sell for inflated prices. I saw a SF2 sell for 4K. unless the seller was BS’ing that’s far more than it’s value

Yes, I will pay a fair price for a pin at its current market value. I’m not looking for steals, everyone deserves the value of their machine when they sell

#9390 5 years ago

There has been some crazy high "asks" lately, are they sold at that...maybe?? There Is always some BS to what they actually sell for.

There have been some good deals as well, and yet they sit. Ie Full Throttle that libtech has still, also Spencer had some good prices as well on a few, not sure if they went yet.

#9391 5 years ago
Quoted from Spinape:

I’ve seen many sell for inflated prices. I saw a SF2 sell for 4K. unless the seller was BS’ing that’s far more than it’s value
Yes, I will pay a fair price for a pin at its current market value. I’m not looking for steals, everyone deserves the value of their machine when they sell

Your an idiot if you think it sold for 4K. Further to that, who made you the price police?

#9392 5 years ago

Wtf guys

Also rr needs leds and cdmd and even then it’s only 4500.

I’d pay 6k for pm before 5500 for rr personally.

Of course I think everything is overpriced except my own games lol

#9393 5 years ago

I think people should post their games for whatever prices they want, and if people will buy them for that price then great, and if not, they can keep trying or lower their price. There are plenty of games for sale for good prices, and plenty for sale at high prices and people will buy what they want to buy.

#9394 5 years ago

Also, Pinball Magic is dope as hell.

#9395 5 years ago
Quoted from Spinape:

I saw a SF2 sell for 4K.

WTAF

#9396 5 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Wtf guys
Also rr needs leds and cdmd and even then it’s only 4500.
I’d pay 6k for pm before 5500 for rr personally.
Of course I think everything is overpriced except my own games lol

New blood thinks everything is overpriced and we should be willing to hand over our games for next to nothing.

I hate this hobby and wish I never bought a game.

#9397 5 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

New blood thinks everything is overpriced and we should be willing to hand over our games for next to nothing.

Relax! The opinion police is having a fit now! It’s like talking to a piece of drywall, you are ignoring what I had written!

#9398 5 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

That got dark fast...

Chillax man, it’s just pinball.

#9399 5 years ago

still looking for any classic sterns

#9400 5 years ago

Pins are overpriced these days, everyone knows it. There is no sense arguing it.

I'm second guessing even posting this but here goes, my TronPRO is now for sale or trade 2 or 3 pins for 1, make me a trade offer I can't refuse Prefer to trade vs sell. Not in a rush, it's one of my fave pins of all time.

HUO, 2nd owner. 10kCAN

Eli's lit ramp kit
Decal on recognizer bank
Lit Light Cycles
Tron Mini Arcade Cabinet (version 3)
FF speaker system
Lit Recognizer
Flynn sign
Cliffy on arcade scoop and ramps (before 1st game played)
3D translite
Playfield Support brackets instead of rods
Leds from Cointaker
Splitter for mods
Pinbits plastic protector set (installed before 1st game played)
LE apron with bulbs
Shaker motor
Will include original apron as well, also original arcade and pop bumper caps
Chrome bumper caps (hooked on pinball)
Inlane drop and shooter lane protectors

Might be missing something, but it's a beauty. I've had it long enough now, and it's time for something new

There are 24,741 posts in this topic. You are on page 188 of 495.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/188?hl=sixtyfourbits and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.