(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,768 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by aeonblack
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,768 posts in this topic. You are on page 187 of 496.
#9301 5 years ago
Quoted from derekbro:

Hey Guys,
Im going to order some Roman/PDI glass here soon, I have a relative coming up from the states who is going to bring it up for me. If there is anyone interested in the Edmonton/Calgary area I can order some extras.

You might want to check with the Calgary folks. There was stock in someone’s basement at one point. You might be able to save some cash.

#9302 5 years ago

Yes Algrande on here had some.
Check with him first

#9303 5 years ago
Quoted from puck:

You might want to check with the Calgary folks. There was stock in someone’s basement at one point. You might be able to save some cash.

I was selling some on behalf of Nitro out of my van down by the river, but have since sold out

#9304 5 years ago
Quoted from algrande:

I was selling some on behalf of Nitro out of my van down by the river, but have since sold out

Does this mean your not going to amount to jack squat?

#9305 5 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Does this mean your not going to amount to jack squat?

He'll amount to jack squat alright. When he's living in a van... down by the river.

#9306 5 years ago
Quoted from DW3000:

What game is going to take its place? I’ll say it is nice having a B/W game in the lineup for a different flavor - which I mention in case you haven’t fully decided haha
Oh and to keep this relevant, I’ve played this machine, folks, and it is in great shape

Looking at a few different options. Wont be a Stern though.

#9307 5 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Looking at a few different options. Wont be a Stern though.

Care to elaborate? Spike system issues or just other qc or ?

#9309 5 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Care to elaborate? Spike system issues or just other qc or ?

No, I have no issues with my Stern's, and the support is top notch if I do. Plus they help promote pinball a ton and provide a ton of swag for events.

Just don't want to be a Stern only shop. Variety is the spice and all that.

#9310 5 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

No, I have no issues with my Stern's, and the support is top notch if I do. Plus they help promote pinball a ton and provide a ton of swag for events.

what about that sweet jd in reg? i know i'd make sure 2 pop in 4 a game and pint when in town for some judge action!

#9311 5 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

what about that sweet jd in reg? i know i'd make sure 2 pop in 4 a game and pint when in town for some judge action!

I actually just wrote him. Been up 11 days, I’m sure he must have sold it by now. I will drive over there if it’s still available

#9312 5 years ago
Quoted from jimmyb:

4 iconic pinballs for sale at auction this Saturday Sept. 15 in New Hamburg ON. Online bidding is available.
Twilight Zone - Undocumented HUO, super clean condition!
The Addams Family - Very nice condition
1950 Gottlieb Knock Out- Holly Grail Woodrail
1951 Gottlieb Minstrel Man - in a home since the 1950's!
Mrs. Pac-Man / Galaga Video Game - Super clean condition
https://www.millerandmillerauctions.com/catalog.aspx?searchby=3&searchvalue=pinball
https://www.millerandmillerauctions.com/Ms__Pac_Man___Galaga_Arcade_Machine-LOT5716.aspx

Those are a couple of very interesting woodrails, that could go for a decent price even with the 31% hit, unfortunately I'm a very long way away or I would be all over them!

If anyone local is planning on going to the auction and would be interested in working with me on the woodies, please let me know, perhaps we can work something out.

Dale

#9313 5 years ago

Iron Maiden LE #169

Lots of mod
Topper
Pinstadium

Paid 13k + 1500$ in mods

12,250$ cnd

Pm me

#9314 5 years ago
Quoted from dgpinball:

Those are a couple of very interesting woodrails, that could go for a decent price even with the 31% hit, unfortunately I'm a very long way away or I would be all over them!
If anyone local is planning on going to the auction and would be interested in working with me on the woodies, please let me know, perhaps we can work something out.
Dale

They will ship them to any online or absentee bidders.

#9315 5 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Makes sense! Thank you for clarifying.

#9318 5 years ago

Want ^^^ Someone buy this, game is freakin great!

#9320 5 years ago

Yes, never should have sold mine.

Mine was alot more tempting as it was less than a grand back then....

#9321 5 years ago

My Black Knight sold, pending pickup.

I have room for one more again... maybe. Since I also have an old EM in the garage I can try fixing up again... . And I am sort of at +2 capacity anyways. But I freed up a spot gosh darn it!

#9322 5 years ago

Time machine is an awesome game. I want one to go next to my torpedo alley. Another great early data east. Their original themed games were just great games.

#9323 5 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Buyer has backed out, all games are available.

Gilligan's Island off the market, other games still for sale.

IJTPA $6750
RFM $3750
Pacmania $850

#9324 5 years ago

Oh torpedo alley is awesome!

#9325 5 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Gilligan's Island off the market, other games still for sale.
IJTPA $6750
RFM $3750
Pacmania $850

Pics of the pacmania?

#9326 5 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Pics of the pacmania?

You cant post pictures in this thread. PM him your email.

#9327 5 years ago

STTNG still looking for a good home. Asking $6500 but willing to discuss price. PM me for pics or any questions.

#9328 5 years ago

Have a Star Wars Pro that I’m looking to trade. Game has all new node boards, custom shooter rod, mini lcd bezel, lockdown bar bezel, speaker light kit, shaker, and custom speaker light covers, and spare tie fighter, and cliffy protectors.

Looking to trade for two of the following: High Speed, Pinbot, Space Station, F-14, Big Guns, Jokerz, Taxi, Cyclone, Swords of Fury, Black Knight 2000, Bad Cats, Diner, Bride of Pinbot, Hurricane, Dracula, No Fear, Johnny Mnemonic, Jackbot, TMNT, Playboy (Stern), Dr. Who, Monopoly, Sharkey's Shootout, Harley Davidson (Sega), Revenge From Mars, NBA Fastbreak, Starship Troopers, Goldeneye, Fire, Frankenstein, Flintstones, Roller Coaster Tycoon, Class of 1812, Star Trek (Data East), Phantom of the Opera, Simpsons (Data East), Grand Lizard, Medusa.

Any questions or concerns, just ask.

#9329 5 years ago

Any chance at all anyone in Sask or a neighboring province would like to buy a yamaha organ so the guy/gal that has had it for trade for a pinball machine for four years doesn't put it up on Kijiji anymore? thx

#9330 5 years ago

He could trade for a Sanyo massage chair in Calgary... neither one gets a pinball machine, but both ads disappear

#9331 5 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Any chance at all anyone in Sask or a neighboring province would like to buy a yamaha organ so the guy/gal that has had it for trade for a pinball machine for four years doesn't put it up on Kijiji anymore? thx

Lol

#9333 5 years ago

Gottlieb wipe out on kijiji ( Edmonton ) $3500

#9334 5 years ago

I've just posted my Dirty Harry on Kijiji. I've listed it for $4,100 and will take $4,000. I'm located in Ottawa.

The game is in exceptional shape. When I bought it from the previous owner it hadn't been played it a few years. It had no wear on the hole or kick out hole which is rare. As well, the left ramp is perfect with no cracks. Often the left ramp has a crack.

Working 100% and ready to play.

Pictures can be seen on Kijiji:
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/ottawa/dirty-harry-full-size-pinball/1384425087?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

#9336 5 years ago

will take $2200 I want this gone . $2500 and I will pay for shipping to a max of $300

#9337 5 years ago
Quoted from luch:

will take $2200 I want this gone . $2500 and I will pay for shipping to a max of $300

Wish you were in the states. Looks nice.

#9338 5 years ago

with your dollar this can be bought for 1800 us or so

#9339 5 years ago

Hey guys I’m looking for a Doctor who or goldeneye pin. I have a nice Johnny mnemonic or a project Centaur(comes with new gold cpr playfeild and plastics not installed) for trade bait. Thanks

#9340 5 years ago
Quoted from luch:

with your dollar this can be bought for 1800 us or so

I know. But since I can't get to Toronto anytime soon, and once you factor in shipping/brokerage, etc. That can get expensive from what I've read.

#9341 5 years ago
Quoted from Spinape:

I do like super Mario bros. That one is fun I admit

I want one.

#9342 5 years ago

I’ve heard of one floating around weyburn.

#9343 5 years ago

Wow pretty good deal on 8 pin in bc right now on Kijiji. Good luck to who pick that up.

#9344 5 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

Wow pretty good deal on 8 pin in bc right now on Kijiji. Good luck to who pick that up.

I saw that; given most of the games seem to need a bit of work, I am not sure this is a GREAT deal, but it is an interesting one.

Not sure if I am undervaluing the games, but:
5K for a fishtales?
2K for an "okay" pinbot
1.5K for a silverball mania with lots of touchups?
1.5K for a ? working Alien Poker?
1K for a hot tip with a "custom" repainted cabinet and MPU issues?

Then the last $500 gets you 3 project EM's?

Not a lot of money in it to fix the games up and move them on, unless I am way off on my prices here...

But an interesting project for a hobbyist who loves fixing things and somehow has room for 8 games?

#9345 5 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

not so good but how about $150 mr n ms pacman ad under it? now that's a steal!

#9346 5 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

I saw that; given most of the games seem to need a bit of work, I am not sure this is a GREAT deal, but it is an interesting one.
Not sure if I am undervaluing the games, but:
5K for a fishtales?
2K for an "okay" pinbot
1.5K for a silverball mania with lots of touchups?
1.5K for a ? working Alien Poker?
1K for a hot tip with a "custom" repainted cabinet and MPU issues?
Then the last $500 gets you 3 project EM's?
Not a lot of money in it to fix the games up and move them on, unless I am way off on my prices here...
But an interesting project for a hobbyist who loves fixing things and somehow has room for 8 games?

I think you should get a little more for that pinbot, and the alien poker but once you separated it like that still not much room for fixing.

#9347 5 years ago

Would you pay 5k for a fish tales? I’m thinking more like 3.5-4

#9348 5 years ago

Fishtales looked pretty nice! I can see paying up to 5k can for one in today's Looney toons market.

Not saying I would but it seems plausible when demo man is now a 5k pin as well...

#9349 5 years ago

I look at that judge dread in Saskatchewan $3900 wide body, still hasn’t sold! Which surprises me. I wonder if a FT at 5k would sell? It may, more sought after

#9350 5 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

seems plausible when demo man is now a 5k pin as well...

just because someone asks a high price doesnt mean that is what its worth. try and find actual sales. pinhead306 had a decent demo man listed for $3400 recently and sold.

people ask stupid prices on ebay all the time. doesnt set the market. results and sales do.

There are 24,768 posts in this topic. You are on page 187 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/187?hl=electriclou and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.