(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,784 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 minute ago by ImNotNorm
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,784 posts in this topic. You are on page 185 of 496.
#9201 5 years ago

Half pints brewing

#9202 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

Half pints brewing

How many games?

#9203 5 years ago

I know you are all tempted by the 8.5k Monopoly up on kijiji but I still have these two for sale, only looking to sell one of them thought:

Star Wars pro - lots of upgrades, white powdercoat, art blades, prem falcon, bezel, and matching colour parts: $7500

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1376934802

Full Throttle - lots of upgrades as well, red powder coat, art blades, matching colour parts: only $6000

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1376149854

Added over 6 years ago:

SW No longer for sale, FT reduced to 5900 firm

Added over 6 years ago:

NLFS

#9204 5 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

How many games?

I think they usually have 3-5 machines. I just checked the map and it says there is another place called Forth that has 21 games.

#9205 5 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Have a very clean demoman with leds and cdmd. Cabinet and playfield are very nice except it has been drilled. Head has some marks. $5k
Also have a rbion that has a sound issue and also optos are not working in head, might be the board. Game might be huo or close to it, its very clean and no marks. Has leds and cdmd. $6500 obo
Also have a huo rz that I would prefer to sell or trade locally.
Shipping thru nitro if needed.

Demo man and Rz will be at flipout next week. 5000 and 7500, cash and carry, must stay on floor until show end.

Rbion price drop to 6000. Prefer cash but will consider interesting trades.

Have a medusa in pretty good shape, just have to fix a dead flipper, then it’s good to go. 4000. I know that’s a bit high but they are rare and I’m not in a hurry to sell this one.

Can ship thru nitro if needed.

#9206 5 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

I know you are all tempted by the 8.5k Monopoly up on kijiji

Deal of the week right there. I have a HUO one I would sell for almost half that!

#9207 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

I think they usually have 3-5 machines. I just checked the map and it says there is another place called Forth that has 21 games.

Sadly I think the forth was just an event held for about two months over the summer, and is over now. Maybe one of the Winnipeg guys can correct me if I’m wrong though. It was put on by the Manitoba Pinball League and was games from people’s personal collections.

#9208 5 years ago

No luck on a nice Goldeneye yet.. Any one have an x-men LE that is on their short list to go? Pm me

#9209 5 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

Sadly I think the forth was just an event held for about two months over the summer, and is over now. Maybe one of the Winnipeg guys can correct me if I’m wrong though. It was put on by the Manitoba Pinball League and was games from people’s personal collections.

That’s kinda what I thought. I wasn’t sure when it was over.

#9210 5 years ago

Anyone have an idea what a non working 1974 Gottlieb Capt Cards might be worth?

#9211 5 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

I might go scope out Half Pint.

Anyone know what games they have there?

Photo gallery shows a DI, GB, TWD, IJ but not sure how current that is.

#9212 5 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Try pinballmap.com. It's usually pretty current on the pins at the locations that are shown.

#9213 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

It's all about condition at that point. Could be $200 could be $750.

Also, not working can mean a lot of different things too.

#9214 5 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Nitro just shipped Deadpool to Half Pints.

#9216 5 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

It's all about condition at that point. Could be $200 could be $750.
Also, not working can mean a lot of different things too.

Ok thanks I was assuming 200-400 ish. Cheers

#9217 5 years ago

FS: HUO Walking Dead Premium with shaker, bicycle girl light mod and cliffys
Excellent condition low plays

$8000 CAD FIRM Located in Vancouver BC

#9218 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

P.m. sent

#9219 5 years ago
Quoted from c2scanada:

FS: HUO Walking Dead Premium with shaker, bicycle girl light mod and cliffys
Excellent condition low plays
$8000 CAD FIRM Located in Vancouver BC

PM sent.

#9220 5 years ago
Quoted from FlipperFreak:

Nitro just shipped Deadpool to Half Pints.

Well, looks like I'm heading there!!! Haha

Thanks!

#9221 5 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Well, looks like I'm heading there!!! Haha
Thanks!

I was just at Under Dogs which is near by(ish) and they had quite a few games. I updated their list. Everything except WCS was working just fine.
Food was decent too!

#9222 5 years ago

Reminder we have another thread for chat on items not for sale for us Canucks https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/canadian-pinballers-thread-chat-here/page/50

#9223 5 years ago

gorgar is sold. now its just me and pinbot

#9224 5 years ago

I'm putting some of my games up for sale. Need to thin the herd a bit:

Gilligan’s Island, asking $3400 OBO:

• Cabinet art is faded, cabinet is rough
• Includes new cabinet decals (not installed)
• Completely shopped, cleaned, new rubbers, etc.
• Includes extra set of NOS plastics (unobtanium)
• Fully working condition
• Tastefully LED'd
• Playfield in very good condition, aside from some wear in the inlanes, no chipped inserts
• There is a hole in the PF in the ‘Shells’ lane where the previous owner added a post to block the shot rather than repair the coil; it doesn’t affect gameplay
• Includes original manual

Revenge From Mars, asking $4000 OBO:

• Reimported from Europe, still has European coin door
• New cabinet decals installed
• Replaced power supply and CPU fan
• Ramp flap replaced
• Tastefully LED'd
• CRT monitor replaced with LCD screen
• ROM version 1.6 installed
• Includes the COM cable to upload ROMs (computer with COM port and Windows 98 required)

Indiana Jones TPA, asking $7000 OBO:

• Includes new lock down bar (installed)
• Includes new legs (installed)
• Includes new side rails (not installed)
• Includes the “Lost Plastic” (not installed)
• Tastefully LED'd
• Playfield in very good condition, no chipped inserts
• One switch not working on the POA, I have a replacement just not installed yet
• POA playfield overlay included

Pacmania arcade, asking $850 FIRM:

• plays great; the only issue is that the sound does not work
• missing side art on one side
• monitor recently serviced
• original Atari-logo joystick recently rebuilt
• original filter board has been removed but is included
• all original manuals included

Photos are available upon request.

#9225 5 years ago

Smooth, quick transaction with BallyKissFan. Enjoy the SWLE Kevin!

Rob

#9226 5 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Smooth, quick transaction with BallyKissFan. Enjoy the SWLE Kevin!
Rob

Thanks Rob! Very smooth! Appreciate you selling it to me!

#9227 5 years ago

Hi guys, my Hobbit is still up for grabs at $9500 OBO so make me an offer Then I can move Deadpool in and trade it to you someday too. Win win

#9228 5 years ago

Not pinball, but I am interested in a mame cocktail cabinet. Any leads? Maybe even an upright cabinet.

Rob

#9229 5 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Not pinball, but I am interested in a mame cocktail cabinet. Any leads? Maybe even an upright cabinet.
Rob

Not a cocktail but in stoon.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-old-video-games/regina/arcade-game-multi-cade-680-game-2-player/1377340816?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=ios_social

#9230 5 years ago

Still have the Emerald WOZ for sale at approximately $6,500US. Seems like a decent price for a WOZ given they are mostly selling for over $7K in the US. Cheapest price right now on Pinside for an Emerald is $8,200US. All light boards work perfect. I thought it would have been snapped up a long time ago. Thanks.

#9231 5 years ago

Hello,

Looking to buy Stern Iron Man (original or Vault ok) and Stern Star Wars Prem or LE.

I would be willing to ship within Canada.

Please PM if you have one for sale.

Thanks!

#9232 5 years ago
Quoted from Shenanigander:

Circus Voltaire fantastic condition! $11000
I traded for this pin with Mike Hanley who purchased this game new in the box. I am the 2nd owner. Since I have owned the game I have gone through pretty much the entire machine in terms of mechanics, electronics and cosmetics.
The final product is beautiful!
I tore down the topside of the playfield and cleaned the playfield, replaced the original black rubber with white rubber. I replaced the black post rubbers with purple Cliffy posts. I also found a pair of NOS sling plastics no eBay and installed them (there was a chip on one of the originals). I removed the two subway ramps and gave them a much-needed cleaning as well.
Machine was mostly LED’s when I got it but I pretty much re-did them all. Most LED’s are Comet and coin takers. I did the backbox, GI and inserts. (I don’t do the flashers typically as they can be too bright). I had to completely remove the ringmaster assembly to access many of the LED’s so I inspected it while out and installed a new ringmaster head decal.
I removed and cleaned the boom balloon assembly as well. Sometimes it does not latch when it pops up onto the playfield. I was trying to fix that. It is better now but still not 100%.
The coil for the backbox cannon was broken free from the backbox tub plastic it was mounted on (bad idea Williams) but I was able to fix and reinforce this area. It is solid and better than new now and works perfectly. I replaced the backbox cannon ball with a new one as well as new playfield menagerie ball. I also removed the bell mod that was in the backbox and restored to original and added a red cliffy post where a black one would have originally been.
The neon tube was not working. After much research and testing I determined the transformer was bad so I ordered one from overseas and replaced it. That worked on the bench but not in the game. Next step was to replace the U3 IC chip on the driver board and that got the neon back in action!
The ringmaster was not registering all the time on quick hits (common issue) so I was able to fix this by cutting the leg of a cap on the eddy board (responsible for timing) and this worked like a charm!
Additional items:
Installed off board battery pack (removed the old one off the board).
New coin door lock
Cleaned and vacuumed the cabinet
Purple superbands on the flippers
Color changing LED in the “Defeat all Ringmasters” insert
Installed CV keychain from the original goodie bag
New barrel spring
Replaced the rubber in the backbox for the cannon ball
Installed plastic washers under the NOS sling plastics to keep them from breaking
Reflowed several of the lamp board header pins (some lamps were flakey)
Comes with original manual, coin box, coin door security bar and goodie bag (which I personally detached from the cabinet).
Display is working great and in nice condition
Home rom installed
I addressed a service bulletin for the high wire lock switches. They were not working reliably so I adjusted the tension on each switch by moving the actuators back a notch. They work great now!
A couple interesting things:
Being home use only it only makes sense that a couple of the service bulletins were not addressed. One of the bulletins I read about was to instruct the operator to drill a hole in the playfield and install a post to the left of the ringmaster to prevent the ball from getting stuck there. Well there is no hole or post in that spot. I was able to move the stand up target just slightly to the left and the ball does not get stuck there. I was not about the bust out the drill on this playfield!
Mike Hanley (the original owner) is good friends with the designer of this game, John Popadiuk. Turns out that Hanley is immortalized several times on this machine. This I found out when I noticed Hanley’s name on the backbox and asked him about it. You can see Hanley’s name on the playfield as well. There is another super cool Easter egg as well and if you come by I will show it to you!
The Bad:
Boom balloon does not latch every time when it pops up to the playfield. I have tried to address this but may still tinker with it.
Occasionally the VUK to the playfield on the right takes a couple tries to get the ball out. I have since adjusted it and it appears to be working as it should now.
There are some minor nicks and dings here and there. I took lots of pics of everything and they can be seen here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/eel1dsxuf2vn6rt/AABDsx1xAE5rMQrKVcceODiUa?dl=0
Gameplay video here (1st bit has glare from backbox but I fixed it ½ way through):

This is not exactly home use only but was not commercially routed either. More like office/wharehouse use only.

Still available!

#9233 5 years ago

What is the going rate for a LOTR in nice condition? LED's, Path of the Dead mod. In CDN $? I'm considering parting with mine to fund a new purchase.

Thanks!!

#9234 5 years ago

Full Throttle - September price only $5900 cash picked up!

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1381259509

Added over 6 years ago:

nlfs

#9235 5 years ago

Congrats to whoever got the $3500 Addams Family in Red Deer. You guys are just too fast!

#9236 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Pat:

Congrats to whoever got the $3500 Addams Family in Red Deer. You guys are just too fast!

WOW

#9237 5 years ago

I saw it 2 hours after it listed and about 40 visits to the add. I thought well if it's a real add it's gone!!

#9238 5 years ago

It was a weird ad as they seemed to know the value referencing eBay pricing of $8K. I’d be curious to know if the ad was legitimate.

#9239 5 years ago

It was legit, I spoke to them on the phone. Nice person. Said someone from Calgary was picking It up.

#9240 5 years ago

Looking to sell my STTNG, I need to make space!. Color DMD, lane extenders, no playfield wear. $6500.

#9241 5 years ago

Late 70’s solid state Bally lost world.Game has been totally gone over and looks and plays great. New sound board. Cabinet has typical scuffs and dings, minor wear on play field,mint backglass. Will consider full or partial trades for other pins. I would also add cash to move up to a 90’s dmd. $1450 obo

#9242 5 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

I'm putting some of my games up for sale. Need to thin the herd a bit:
Gilligan’s Island, asking $3400 OBO:
• Includes extra set of NOS plastics (unobtanium)
• Tastefully LED'd
• Playfield in very good condition, aside from some wear in the inlanes, no chipped inserts
• There is a hole in the PF in the ‘Shells’ lane where the previous owner added a post to block the shot rather than repair the coil; it doesn’t affect gameplay
Revenge From Mars, asking $4000 OBO:
• Reimported from Europe, still has European coin door
• New cabinet decals installed
• Replaced power supply and CPU fan
• Ramp flap replaced
• Tastefully LED'd
• CRT monitor replaced with LCD screen
• ROM version 1.6 installed
• Includes the COM cable to upload ROMs (computer with COM port and Windows 98 required)
Indiana Jones TPA, asking $7000 OBO:
• Includes new lock down bar (installed)
• Includes new legs (installed)
• Includes new side rails (not installed)
• Includes the “Lost Plastic” (not installed)
• Tastefully LED'd
• Playfield in very good condition, no chipped inserts
• One switch not working on the POA, I have a replacement just not installed yet
• POA playfield overlay included
Pacmania arcade, asking $850 FIRM:
• plays great; the only issue is that the sound does not work
• missing side art on one side
• monitor recently serviced
• original Atari-logo joystick recently rebuilt
• original filter board has been removed but is included
• all original manuals included
Photos are available upon request.

IJTPA sale pending. Gilligan and RFM still available.

#9243 5 years ago

Transformers is pending. Mustang still available for trade.

Looking to trade for one of these plus cash on your end, or possibly two for one, will consider working and non-working games: Playboy (Stern), Medusa, Dungeon's and Dragons, Goldeneye, Tommy, Jurassic Park, X-Files, Black Knight 2000, Johnny Mnemonic, Arena, Phantom of the Opera, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Taxi, Jokerz, Space Station, High Speed, Doctor Dude, Swords of Fury, Big Guns, F-14 Tomcat, Grand Lizard, Black Knight 2000, Comet, Road Show, Diner, Cyclone, Bram Stokers Dracula, Flintstones, No Fear, Frankenstein, Bad Cats, Mata Hari, Paragon. Would be open to other titles on my wish list as well.

#9245 5 years ago

Hey Everyone, have a few pins I will be selling, Capcom Flipper Football 2k, clear coated Swords of Fury 3200 and Perhaps a Monday Night Football 2500. Feel free to shoot me a message with any questions or if you want to see some pics!
Thanks

#9246 5 years ago

Nothing for sale but looking for another resto project in the Edmonton area. Would be nice to get a late 70’s Williams machine but open to other solid state late 70’s early 80’s and does not have to work.

#9247 5 years ago

Anybody in Alberta have a stern split second for sale? I know there were a couple for sale on kijiji over the last year or so, anybody know where they went?

#9248 5 years ago

Last Split Second I saw was sitting in the Southwest corner of the hangar at the 2017 Yegpin. I was looking forward to trying it out but it was pretty much DOA
I think that Ray fellow was selling it?
There was another one on Kijiji in 2017 but (if I remember correctly) the backglass was pretty much flaked off.

#9249 5 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

I'm looking for 80s sterns mainly quicksilver, seawitch and stargazer. Also looking for zipper flipper games.
Have cash to offer or lots of games to trade.

Found a few zipper flipper games.
Now just looking for 80s sterns

Quicksilver, stargazer, seawitch, nine ball, big game

#9250 5 years ago

Anyone ready to part with their Aerosmith or Iron Maiden yet? Maybe even a Guardians? I still have a hobbit looking for a home

There are 24,784 posts in this topic. You are on page 185 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/185?hl=dee-bow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.