(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,839 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 21 hours ago by Eagles77
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,839 posts in this topic. You are on page 184 of 497.
#9151 5 years ago

TSPP is on my wish list as well if anyone in Ontario has one they want to sell

#9152 5 years ago

I don't think it's pinball related Craiglsist was just first and by the time Kijiji got rolling it just didn't have enough content in comparison. I always wondered why everybody else switched over.

#9153 5 years ago

Walking Dead is now gone. Still have a Mustang Pro, and Transformers Pro available for trade.

Looking to trade +/- cash for any of the following: Playboy (Stern), Shrek/Family Guy, Star Trek Pro, AC/DC Pro, Batman Dark Knight, Taxi, High Speed, Medusa, Rollergames, Dungeon's & Dragons, Goldeneye, Tommy, Jurassic Park, X-Files, Black Knight 2000, Arena, Phantom of the Opera, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

#9154 5 years ago

Still have these two for sale, only looking to sell one of them thought:

Star Wars pro - lots of upgrades, white powdercoat, art blades, prem falcon, bezel, and matching colour parts: $7500

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1376934802

Full Throttle - lots of upgrades as well, lots of extra parts (can sell for less without the extra parts): $6900

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1376149854

Added over 6 years ago:

SW No longer for sale, FT 5900 firm

#9156 5 years ago

That's from a brick and mortar store, so no surprises there. I would expect their clientele to be a bit different than us pinheads. Who knows, they may take offers.

#9157 5 years ago

I saw that part, but still priced beyond a retail setting too for that title. Yikes

#9158 5 years ago

Being a Canadian based thread are prices here in CAD or still USD like everywhere else?

#9159 5 years ago

CAD $ unless stated otherwise

#9160 5 years ago

Austin powers is the only game I've ever gone to view in person and didn't end up buying.
Even tho it was cheap and a 2.5 hr drive, I just couldn't lay down the cash for it. What a crapper

#9161 5 years ago

Lol ap is an acquired taste that’s for sure

#9163 5 years ago

Likely going to have a TWD Pro available in the near future with a brand new populated pf that Stern sent me (yet to be installed).

Figure I'd put this out now and see if I can get some trade ideas. Prefer local trades.

Interested any of the following in mint condition with +/- cash depending on game: TSPP, WH2O, MET, IMDN, Spiderman, TNA, WOZ, Hobbit.

#9164 5 years ago

still need to make space and have an expensive repair to pay for my truck so need to sell a couple of games so i am selling my Riverboat Gambler $3250 and Bally MotorDome $1000 new rubbers and leds on both pm me if interested both are really in nice condition and playing great

#9165 5 years ago

Man, this gets my gears turning. I love the theme but have never played one. It be an easy ship back down to the coast, does anyone know the guys selling it?

#9166 5 years ago

Bally On beam down to $600 Canadian for quick sale!! Need this gone to move in a new machine.

#9167 5 years ago

Still have TNA

#9168 5 years ago

Decided I will give someone a sweet deal on Full Throttle - $6000 even picked up

Added over 6 years ago:

nlfs

#9169 5 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Decided I will give someone a sweet deal on Full Throttle - $6000 even picked up

That’s an unbelievable deal!

#9170 5 years ago

Any recommendations on a powder coater in the Toronto area?

#9171 5 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Wow, that won’t last long!
Super fun great flowing game.

#9172 5 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

I've emailed and left messaged with a couple in Hamilton and never heard back from them. Lots of places listed on Kijiji who do the job though. If you find a good one I'd be interested in hearing about them too.

#9173 5 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Texted you

#9174 5 years ago

Contemplating selling my restored TZ, it has a hell of a lot of mods and extras and in stunning condition. I could let it go for a bit less for a local pinsider otherwise I might be willing to ship. In my opinion this is the best TZ out their. Pm me if interested. Thanks.

Link...

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-buy-sell-other/edmonton/twilight-zone-pinball/1379140298?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=ios_social

#9175 5 years ago

Aldo, stunning TZ. If i didnt have one I would be all over this. GLWS.

#9176 5 years ago

In my area its Tuff powder coating in Harley. Anyone here local is just marking up and sending there.
Tuff will also want to sandblast to ensure no contamination / job done right.

#9177 5 years ago
Quoted from BMHouze:

In my area its Tuff powder coating in Harley. Anyone here local is just marking up and sending there.
Tuff will also want to sandblast to ensure no contamination / job done right.

That’s not too far from me. Have you had work done by then? Any idea on costs? Might be worth giving it a go.

#9178 5 years ago

My brother uses them for his dragster.
I have a set of legs and a lockdown bar that could use some freshening up.
I am in if you want to try to package up a bigger lot.

#9179 5 years ago
Quoted from BMHouze:

My brother uses them for his dragster.

And I thought I had an expensive hobby!

What class does he run?

#9180 5 years ago

Just testing the waters, I have a very nice Demolition Man with mirror blades, Color DMD, alternate trans light, full LED, re-chromed gun handles and some extras to throw in PM if interested.In the 5K area. Can forward some pics if there is interest. Cheers.

#9181 5 years ago

He now drags at Sparta 1/4 mile 60s Ford Flacon.
He used to do 1/8 mile all over northern and eastern ont and this end of Quebec.
Too much travel and wear on the rv.

#9182 5 years ago

Put my Centaur II up FS.

http://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/centaur-ii.7446/#post-56996

It’s a sweet player and looks gorgeous.
Prefer local pickup but will ship if needed.

#9183 5 years ago

Need some assistance, I am looking to buy a game from a person located in the US. What is the best method for making a payment from Canada to the US with the lowest fees and best F/X rates? I looked at Paypal but the F/X rate is 1.35. I do have a US savings account with RBC but Paypal seems to always need to convert to Canadian first before making the payment. Have you mailed a US dollar bank draft to the seller? Not sure how long that would take to be received? Can I transfer funds directly from a Canadian bank account to a US based bank? Thanks for your help!

#9184 5 years ago

I convert CDN to USD with Knightsbridge Foreign Exchange first. You make a bill payment to them via online banking and instruct them which acct you want the USD to go into. I’ve done this to my own US bank but not to another person, but can’t see why it won’t work.

I had to set up a new Paypal acct in the US. they won’t let you link a USD acct with a Canadian bank for some reason.

May be other ways, or other FX companies. But its worked for me.

#9185 5 years ago
Quoted from BMHouze:

He now drags at Sparta 1/4 mile 60s Ford Flacon.
He used to do 1/8 mile all over northern and eastern ont and this end of Quebec.
Too much travel and wear on the rv.

It's been a long time since I've been to Sparta, I used to go out there for street legal Fridays. I understood the track was so rough past the 1/8 mile was why many of the bigger cars stopped going there?

I try to get to Grand Bend at least once or twice a year. I'm not a racer, just an avid fan.

I love the smell of nitro in the morning!

#9186 5 years ago

Riverboat gambler is now sold pending pickup thanks for the interest

#9187 5 years ago

My HUO Hobbit Smaug is available. Pinside priced at $9500. Hoping to avoid the kijiji crowd
Deadpool looks like too much fun to be had, looking to free up some cash. That being said, trades also considered.

#9188 5 years ago

Oh Kijiji, how i use you sell and buy stuff. But 50% of the people just anger me. Kijiji stories could almost have it's own thread

#9189 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Need some assistance, I am looking to buy a game from a person located in the US. What is the best method for making a payment from Canada to the US with the lowest fees and best F/X rates? I looked at Paypal but the F/X rate is 1.35. I do have a US savings account with RBC but Paypal seems to always need to convert to Canadian first before making the payment. Have you mailed a US dollar bank draft to the seller? Not sure how long that would take to be received? Can I transfer funds directly from a Canadian bank account to a US based bank? Thanks for your help!

I've done a direct transfer to the sellers account. Check with your bank what info they need (there's quite a bit), in turn let the seller know. Once they provide the info, go back to your bank. Easy peasy. Having said this, I hope you trust the seller. Cause once you transfer the funds, any recovery could be difficult I would think.

#9190 5 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

I've done a direct transfer to the sellers account. Check with your bank what info they need (there's quite a bit), in turn let the seller know. Once they provide the info, go back to your bank. Easy peasy. Having said this, I hope you trust the seller. Cause once you transfer the funds, any recovery could be difficult I would think.

Thanks for the advice. The seller has been active on this site since 2012, sold 18 games/parts on site and had 100% positive feedback from other three site members that purchased stuff from him. What else would you suggest to get comfort from the seller?

#9191 5 years ago

Whatever you're comfortable with. To me that sounds reliable for sure, and I'd make the leap. Sounds like you've done your due diligence!

#9192 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Thanks for the advice. The seller has been active on this site since 2012, sold 18 games/parts on site and had 100% positive feedback from other three site members that purchased stuff from him. What else would you suggest to get comfort from the seller?

I'd take a look at the rate you are going to get elsewhere and compare the two and consider using PayPal for the added protection. I don't know the purchase amount but if it is $5K and you can find a rate .02 better you are going to save yourself $100 but also give up any protection PayPal would give you. I'd eat the $100 and use PayPal at that point. If the seller is asking you pay via Family and Friends or asking you to cover the PayPal fees then they are breaking the terms of PayPal. How far away is the machine? If it is 2 or 3 gas tanks away then I'd consider making the drive so you can inspect and hand over cash. There are a lot of machines out there so unless this is a hard to find one or you are getting a great deal or both you've got to weigh the risks with the rewards.

#9193 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-not-get-ripped-off-in-pinball-vids-guide#post-1813455

#9194 5 years ago

Anyone ready to move a SW Prem yet? Just thought I'd throw that out before buying NIB.

#9195 5 years ago
Quoted from ballykissfan:

Anyone ready to move a SW Prem yet? Just thought I'd throw that out before buying NIB.

Have you played one? You can come play my LE....

Rob

#9196 5 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

Whatever you're comfortable with. To me that sounds reliable for sure, and I'd make the leap. Sounds like you've done your due diligence!

I’m the seller. I promise I’m not a dirtbag!

#9197 5 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

I’m the seller. I promise I’m not a dirtbag!

So that would rule out the 2 or 3 tanks of gas thought

#9198 5 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Rob

Or my LE, You haven't been out this way for a while... Bring a Taxi, or Take a Taxi I mean (or do I? LOL)

#9199 5 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Rob

Quoted from PinsOnly:

Or my LE, You haven't been out this way for a while... Bring a Taxi, or Take a Taxi I mean (or do I? LOL)

Thanks for the offers guys!

#9200 5 years ago

Any good spots to play pinball in Winnipeg?

There are 24,839 posts in this topic. You are on page 184 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/184?hl=deadrock and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.