(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,772 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by KnockerPTSD
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,772 posts in this topic. You are on page 183 of 496.
#9101 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

What would you value a Pistol Poker in Canada? Only know of one in Ontario and pretty rare as only 200 made. Thanks for the input.

Hard to say. Game is extremely boring so not very desired despite rarity. I personally wouldn't buy one regardless of price. Probably worth 3-4k cdn depending on condition imo.

#9102 5 years ago

Have a very clean demoman with leds and cdmd. Cabinet and playfield are very nice except it has been drilled. Head has some marks. $5k

Also have a rbion that has a sound issue and also optos are not working in head, might be the board. Game might be huo or close to it, its very clean and no marks. Has leds and cdmd. $6500 obo

Also have a huo rz that I would prefer to sell or trade locally.

Shipping thru nitro if needed.

#9103 5 years ago

interested in the ripleys...

#9104 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

What would you value a Pistol Poker in Canada? Only know of one in Ontario and pretty rare as only 200 made. Thanks for the input.

Just came across this.... might help

#9105 5 years ago

Lol oh shit... they disabled photos.... pm sent

#9106 5 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

It is, no its not the one done by jay - I brought it up from the states in some ways its nicer the guy was a auto finisher so the cab surfaces are all filled painted and glossed to remove wood grain around the head etc. stunning game as well - so its yours though and well worth it, funhouse is a great game. https://photos.app.goo.gl/kK3xjttmo8HNqcug9
Either way not competition at all, its not for sale. Just reminded me hes been bugging me to find him a WOZ some day.

Yup a clear coated cabinet is beautiful. I’m sure it’s awesome!

#9107 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Estimated value in here is 1700 USD, so like 2200 CDN.

#9108 5 years ago

Does anyone know if rebellion brewery is open today or where else can we play Pinball in Regina going for the football game I need to get a pin fix

#9109 5 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Does anyone know if rebellion brewery is open today or where else can we play Pinball in Regina going for the football game I need to get a pin fix

Black Arrow on Victoria. Games are owned by a few local pinsiders.

#9110 5 years ago

Putting my Black Knight up for sale; game is located in Victoria.

It has a CPR playfield installed, and I put the extra effort into replacing all four flipper mechs with fresh WPC mechanisms, as the Williams System 7 versions did not have replaceable coil stops.

This Black Knight shoots really well, and is in fantastic shape.

The biggest physical flaw I am aware of is the bottom rear of the cabinet is a bit chipped from moving around. Everything else in the game is really nice IMO, especially considering this game is getting close to being 40 years old.

The reason I am selling? Having had the game for 10 years, I think it is time for some new blood in the gameroom. I may have become too good at it over the years, though I can still have it kick my butt often enough to put a smile on my face.

Many many pics included in the onedrive folder below:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Aou7HguTl0JigawivMFzTqMkJEyjYQ

Asking $4500 Canadian, which may or may not be high. Most pin prices seem crazy to me nowadays, so I find estimating fair prices near impossible. The two most recent BK sales I am aware of locally went for ~$3000-3500, and those were without the new playfield and flipper mechs. Open to some "Helpful" pinside reeducation on this

#9111 5 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Putting my Black Knight up for sale; game is located in Victoria.
It has a CPR playfield installed, and I put the extra effort into replacing all four flipper mechs with fresh WPC mechanisms, as the Williams System 7 versions did not have replaceable coil stops.
This Black Knight shoots really well, and is in fantastic shape.
The biggest physical flaw I am aware of is the bottom rear of the cabinet is a bit chipped from moving around. Everything else in the game is really nice IMO, especially considering this game is getting close to being 40 years old.
The reason I am selling? Having had the game for 10 years, I think it is time for some new blood in the gameroom. I may have become too good at it over the years, though I can still have it kick my butt often enough to put a smile on my face.
Many many pics included in the onedrive folder below:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!Aou7HguTl0JigawivMFzTqMkJEyjYQ
Asking $4500 Canadian, which may or may not be high. Most pin prices seem crazy to me nowadays, so I find estimating fair prices near impossible. The two most recent BK sales I am aware of locally went for ~$3000-3500, and those were without the new playfield and flipper mechs. Open to some "Helpful" pinside reeducation on this

I sold mine for 3000.00 last year,mint back glass,some wear on cabinet,head and play field.
rebuilt flippers,Led's in GI,played really nice.
Yours sounds like a nice one for sure.

#9112 5 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Black Arrow on Victoria. Games are owned by a few local pinsiders.

Closed on Sunday.

#9113 5 years ago

Anywhere else? Post game pinball anyone?

#9114 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Pocketeer Billiards in Buffalo, NY has one in very good condition. I have no idea if they have any interest in selling but it certainly wouldn't hurt to ask. Plus, they have an amazing line-up of games all kept in excellent condition.

#9115 5 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

I sold mine for 3000.00 last year,mint back glass,some wear on cabinet,head and play field.
rebuilt flippers,Led's in GI,played really nice.
Yours sounds like a nice one for sure.

Sounds reasonable! I will be interested to see what sort of interest this game gets. If it ends up sitting until BK's 40th anniversary, I know I priced it too high

#9116 5 years ago

Looking for Classic Bally pins 1978-1982. Can be basket cases, parts only, missing most electronic boards, or working pins good or bad. Going to the Ottawa Show, or you must be willing to drop off at a depot & wrap on a pallet for shipping. Let me know what you want to clear out. Get rid of projects you will likely not get to. Looking for stuff in Canada only this year!

#9117 5 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Wifes hinting at an AFMr. She wants one ever since playing it at yegpin.

protip: always buy what the wife wants. Never sell what the wife plays.

#9118 5 years ago
Quoted from greatwichjohn:

Going to the Ottawa Show, or you must be willing to drop off at a depot & wrap on a pallet for shipping. Let me know what you want to clear out. Get rid of projects you will likely not get to. Looking for stuff in Canada only this year!

Ottawa show should be great! http://www.ottawapinball.com/opgs/
Looking for any of the following:
1930s bagatelles
スマートボール (Smart Ball)
payazzo/kronespill
Bell-Fruit Cascade
Arrangeball
Fairy backglass
Fire Queen backglass

#9120 5 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

protip: always buy what the wife wants. Never sell what the wife plays.

Wise words

#9121 5 years ago

Also, never sell a game the wife likes... bad idea..

#9122 5 years ago

1953 Poker Face - sold.
1959 Golden Bells - still up on Varage sale.

#9123 5 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

Never sell what the wife plays.

I've owned 35+ games and the only game the wife liked was Funhouse. She has played a total of 2 games since I traded it last November.

#9124 5 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I've owned 35+ games and the only game the wife liked was Funhouse. She has played a total of 2 games since I traded it last November.

How much did she play before?

#9125 5 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

How much did she play before?

Not much. Game a week maybe. But when I got fh she'd play a couple hrs straight, once or twice a week. And we played on location whenever in a city with pins. Now she drops me off for a hr or 2 and goes shopping.

#9126 5 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Not much. Game a week maybe. But when I got fh she'd play a couple hrs straight, once or twice a week. And we played on location whenever in a city with pins. Now she drops me off for a hr or 2 and goes shopping.

Buy another FH and save yourself some money.

#9127 5 years ago
Quoted from EvanDickson:

Buy another FH and save yourself some money.

With her skills and $1 per game, I doubt it
Also you see the stupid prices fh sells for now? I paid $3600 in early 07. Good luck finding one under 6k these days.

#9128 5 years ago

I know I've mentioned this before but I am looking for a nice example of Goldeneye. Willing to pay a finders fee for anyone that knows of one and the deal goes through! I'll probably make a kijiji post too.

#9129 5 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

I know I've mentioned this before but I am looking for a nice example of Goldeneye. Willing to pay a finders fee for anyone that knows of one and the deal goes through! I'll probably make a kijiji post too.

The one I had is now for sale on Kijiji in Ottawa. You and I spoke about it for a while while I had it. Not sure if he is willing to ship or not.

#9130 5 years ago
Quoted from Murphelman:

The one I had is now for sale on Kijiji in Ottawa. You and I spoke about it for a while while I had it. Not sure if he is willing to ship or not.

Thanks, I believe I have been in contact with that seller.

#9132 5 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

Thanks, I believe I have been in contact with that seller.

Ok cool. Looks like he did something terrible with the GI on it though. Yikes!!

#9133 5 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I don’t think you’re looking for a high end restoration by the pinball company, perfect but pricey

#9134 5 years ago

I have a beautiful Atari Gauntlet Legends standup arcade game available for trade on a pinball machine or another cool vintage arcade game.
Does anyone have an Atari 720* arcade?

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-video-games-consoles-other/edmonton/gauntlet-legends-standup-arcade-atari/1378019182?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=ios_social

#9135 5 years ago
Quoted from Murphelman:

Ok cool. Looks like he did something terrible with the GI on it though. Yikes!!

I know.. I already posted some pics to the rainbow puke thread on here lol!

#9136 5 years ago

Still looking for Bally pins 1978-1982 either working, missing parts, or junkers. I found one for myself for the Ottawa Show. Working Silverball Mania with new CPR playfield & a bunch of parts for me to upgrade the game. There is a group of us going from Halifax, & others interested. So I will pass along to others interested, but not going. I respond to all emails, & might ask for more pictures to help.

#9137 5 years ago
Quoted from Shenanigander:

I'm considering letting go of my Treasure Cove, clear coated, high end restored AFM. Looks and plays like new.

Here is a link to pics:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8riga313hiznw5z/AAAWY3dT9aa4LSyx3HIXOFXga?dl=0

I believe the ramps and plastics are new from the Treasure Cove restore

Clearcoated playfield

New cabinet and head decals

Bill Ung saucer mod

Side and back Pinblades

I added translucent flipper rubbers, sling shot rubbers and post sleeves. They take on light and have a cool glowing effect

Color dmd

I added cabinet button vinyl protectors

All led'd and I think all flashers too

Custom apron cards

Target decals

original manual

etc..

$11000

#9138 5 years ago

Possibly looking to trade my ST TNG and Revenge from Mars for 1 pin. Both games play great some cabinet wear. Private message me and I can take some pics.

ST TNG has colour DMD and invisiglass (PDI?) lane extenders,new lock drop target, handful of additional mods,
RFM has an extra sheet of glass really good shape not sure of what mods are added or what was stock.

Pins of interest; Attack from Mars, Houdini, Addams, Medival Madness, Lord of the Rings, Iron Maiden, Monster Bash, (maybe Metallica??)

Not looking to ship as I have no idea how to pack one up.

#9139 5 years ago
Quoted from TBatti:

Possibly looking to trade my ST TNG and Revenge from Mars for 1 pin. Both games play great some cabinet wear. Private message me and I can take some pics.
ST TNG has colour DMD and invisiglass (PDI?) lane extenders,new lock drop target, handful of additional mods,
RFM has an extra sheet of glass really good shape not sure of what mods are added or what was stock.
Pins of interest; Attack from Mars, Houdini, Addams, Medival Madness, Lord of the Rings, Iron Maiden, Monster Bash, (maybe Metallica??)
Not looking to ship as I have no idea how to pack one up.

This is a beauty Star Trek Next Gen. Rebuilt gun turrets with laser sights, powder coated rails, ship mods and more I believe... topper too no? Or maybe I am wrong.. been awhile but I know it is super nice.

#9140 5 years ago

I'm looking for 80s sterns mainly quicksilver, seawitch and stargazer. Also looking for zipper flipper games.
Have cash to offer or lots of games to trade.

#9141 5 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

I'm looking for 80s sterns mainly quicksilver, seawitch and stargazer. Also looking for zipper flipper games.
Have cash to offer or lots of games to trade.

The definition of slowing down. Lol

#9142 5 years ago
Quoted from TBatti:

Miss mine sometimes, great theme integration. "Thank you Mr. Data!". Entire cast doing voice work just doesn't happen anymore. Good luck with the trades.

#9143 5 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

The definition of slowing down. Lol

That's why I offered trade lol

#9144 5 years ago

Hey All - I am looking for a nice TZ or TSPP for sale if someone in Ontario is looking to part with one.

#9145 5 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

Hey All - I am looking for a nice TZ or TSPP for sale if someone in Ontario is looking to part with one.

Nice tz just popped up near me. Good seller too. On Vancouver cl

#9146 5 years ago

Craig's List, funny not much in Alberta for pins. You look in B.C and it has lots listed

#9147 5 years ago

ya I notice that too but I much prefer Kijiji over Craigslist

#9148 5 years ago

I think its pretty much only bc that uses CL everyone else tends to use kijiji in Canada

#9149 5 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

I think its pretty much only bc that uses CL everyone else tends to use kijiji in Canada

Probably having a close proximity to the Washington state is why? I could see plenty of cross border deals happening.

#9150 5 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Nice tz just popped up near me. Good seller too. On Vancouver cl

I see that but the distance is way to far and I won't buy unless I play it first. Still looking in Ontario

There are 24,772 posts in this topic. You are on page 183 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/183?hl=indusguys and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.