(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,768 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by aeonblack
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,768 posts in this topic. You are on page 182 of 496.
#9051 5 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Is he a bit of a car guy?! tell him he's welcome to come try Shaub's Corvette machine. His games play great! No surprises. Fun game. Cabinet and playfield in really nice shape.. annnd it comes with custom flipper bats made by spinny-vinny!! (that I gifted!!)

That on kijiji? I'll let him know.

#9052 5 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Going to list my loaded Star Wars pro - white powder coat, art blades, alt bezel on screen, mellenium falcon from the prem and more - $7500 for anyone on here
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1375386596

NICE! That would be awesome.

#9053 5 years ago

I have a nice T2 and a clearcoated STTNG. No shipping, pick up only.

#9055 5 years ago

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1376214910&posted=true&adActivated=true

Officially on Kijiji $800 obo. Would prefer trades if possible. Also, looking for a color DMD, so if you have one and you are interested in picking up a Bally let's talk!

#9056 5 years ago

Houdini $9700
I've decided to make a complete shuffle.
I can take pictures but this game is 100% mint as probably less than 100 plays.
Game is 100% stock with the side decals + set of target decals.

Buy Dialed IN LE + Houdini and we can work out a deal.

Dialed In LE $11,500

The game has low plays (367) and is HUO. I am the only owner. There are some cosmetic issues.
1. There is a tear in the decal on the right side of the head. JJP did send me a replacement decal for it (not installed)
2. There is a small knick on the side rail where the lockdown bar and the rail meet.
3. Small dent in the back of the head.

I have the scoop cliffys but have not installed them. While people said it was easier to get SIM card with the Cliffy I opted to leave the originals on until they needed replacing. I also have the modfather shooter rod.

Apart from that the game is perfect.

#9058 5 years ago
Quoted from puck:

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1376214910&posted=true&adActivated=true
Officially on Kijiji $800 obo. Would prefer trades if possible. Also, looking for a color DMD, so if you have one and you are interested in picking up a Bally let's talk!

On Beam is really freaking cool. would recommend if you're an EM buff.

#9059 5 years ago
Quoted from Shenanigander:

Circus Voltaire fantastic condition!
I traded for this pin with Mike Hanley who purchased this game new in the box. I am the 2nd owner. Since I have owned the game I have gone through pretty much the entire machine in terms of mechanics, electronics and cosmetics.
The final product is beautiful!
I tore down the topside of the playfield and cleaned the playfield, replaced the original black rubber with white rubber. I replaced the black post rubbers with purple Cliffy posts. I also found a pair of NOS sling plastics no eBay and installed them (there was a chip on one of the originals). I removed the two subway ramps and gave them a much-needed cleaning as well.
Machine was mostly LED’s when I got it but I pretty much re-did them all. Most LED’s are Comet and coin takers. I did the backbox, GI and inserts. (I don’t do the flashers typically as they can be too bright). I had to completely remove the ringmaster assembly to access many of the LED’s so I inspected it while out and installed a new ringmaster head decal.
I removed and cleaned the boom balloon assembly as well. Sometimes it does not latch when it pops up onto the playfield. I was trying to fix that. It is better now but still not 100%.
The coil for the backbox cannon was broken free from the backbox tub plastic it was mounted on (bad idea Williams) but I was able to fix and reinforce this area. It is solid and better than new now and works perfectly. I replaced the backbox cannon ball with a new one as well as new playfield menagerie ball. I also removed the bell mod that was in the backbox and restored to original and added a red cliffy post where a black one would have originally been.
The neon tube was not working. After much research and testing I determined the transformer was bad so I ordered one from overseas and replaced it. That worked on the bench but not in the game. Next step was to replace the U3 IC chip on the driver board and that got the neon back in action!
The ringmaster was not registering all the time on quick hits (common issue) so I was able to fix this by cutting the leg of a cap on the eddy board (responsible for timing) and this worked like a charm!
Additional items:
Installed off board battery pack (removed the old one off the board).
New coin door lock
Cleaned and vacuumed the cabinet
Purple superbands on the flippers
Color changing LED in the “Defeat all Ringmasters” insert
Installed CV keychain from the original goodie bag
New barrel spring
Replaced the rubber in the backbox for the cannon ball
Installed plastic washers under the NOS sling plastics to keep them from breaking
Reflowed several of the lamp board header pins (some lamps were flakey)
Comes with original manual, coin box, coin door security bar and goodie bag (which I personally detached from the cabinet).
Display is working great and in nice condition
Home rom installed
I addressed a service bulletin for the high wire lock switches. They were not working reliably so I adjusted the tension on each switch by moving the actuators back a notch. They work great now!
A couple interesting things:
Being home use only it only makes sense that a couple of the service bulletins were not addressed. One of the bulletins I read about was to instruct the operator to drill a hole in the playfield and install a post to the left of the ringmaster to prevent the ball from getting stuck there. Well there is no hole or post in that spot. I was able to move the stand up target just slightly to the left and the ball does not get stuck there. I was not about the bust out the drill on this playfield!
Mike Hanley (the original owner) is good friends with the designer of this game, John Popadiuk. Turns out that Hanley is immortalized several times on this machine. This I found out when I noticed Hanley’s name on the backbox and asked him about it. You can see Hanley’s name on the playfield as well. There is another super cool Easter egg as well and if you come by I will show it to you!
The Bad:
Boom balloon does not latch every time when it pops up to the playfield. I have tried to address this but may still tinker with it.
Occasionally the VUK to the playfield on the right takes a couple tries to get the ball out. I have since adjusted it and it appears to be working as it should now.
There are some minor nicks and dings here and there. I took lots of pics of everything and they can be seen here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/eel1dsxuf2vn6rt/AABDsx1xAE5rMQrKVcceODiUa?dl=0
Gameplay video here (1st bit has glare from backbox but I fixed it ½ way through):

This is not exactly home use only but was not commercially routed either. More like office/wharehouse use only.

New price $11000

#9060 5 years ago

Getting the game switch Itch so seeing if there is any Interest in a Stern Star Trek Pro. I am the 3rd owner and has been HUO
Looking for trade plus or minus cash or just a straight cash deal of 7500obo. Plays great just getting bored putting up high scores

I can PM pics would prefer local pickup/swap

Mods added:

Aurich Decal Package
Color DMD
Custom Topper
Shaker Motor
Cliffy's
Mirror Blades
Interactive Vengeance Mod
Comet Led's
Titan rubbers

#9061 5 years ago

FS: HUO Walking Dead Premium with shaker, bicycle girl light mod and cliffys
Excellent condition low plays

$8500 CAD Located in Vancouver BC

#9062 5 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Houdini $9700
I've decided to make a complete shuffle.
I can take pictures but this game is 100% mint as probably less than 100 plays.
Game is 100% stock with the side decals + set of target decals.
Buy Dialed IN LE + Houdini and we can work out a deal.
Dialed In LE $11,500
The game has low plays (367) and is HUO. I am the only owner. There are some cosmetic issues.
1. There is a tear in the decal on the right side of the head. JJP did send me a replacement decal for it (not installed)
2. There is a small knick on the side rail where the lockdown bar and the rail meet.
3. Small dent in the back of the head.
I have the scoop cliffys but have not installed them. While people said it was easier to get SIM card with the Cliffy I opted to leave the originals on until they needed replacing. I also have the modfather shooter rod.
Apart from that the game is perfect.

Since I am apparently getting a thumbs down, I'd be curious to know how much people think these are worth. Please consider location in your estimate. I know folks in AB pay only 5% tax while people in Ontario pay 13% which can fluctuate the price greatly. I want to be fair but don't want to hand them over either.

#9063 5 years ago

Anyone have a Stern Star Wars they're looking to part with. I know the real nice one with the powder coated legs was posted here but the distance is a little more than I'd hoped for. Leaning towards the pro model but open to options if someone is looking to jump on Deadpool and wanting to move their game.

#9064 5 years ago

Since I am apparently getting a thumbs down, I'd be curious to know how much people think these are worth. Please consider location in your estimate. I know folks in AB pay only 5% tax while people in Ontario pay 13% which can fluctuate the price greatly. I want to be fair but don't want to hand them over either.

I wouldn't put too much stock in the thumbs down. Ask your price...whatever you think fair is.

#9065 5 years ago

Don't put anything into it. Buddy has no idea about pricing. He's outrageously overpriced usually.
Ask whatever you want. You only need one buyer. GLWTS.

#9066 5 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Anyone have a Stern Star Wars they're looking to part with. I know the real nice one with the powder coated legs was posted here but the distance is a little more than I'd hoped for. Leaning towards the pro model but open to options if someone is looking to jump on Deadpool and wanting to move their game.

If you set up shipping I can pallet it nicely for you

#9067 5 years ago

Honestly I never care what people sell these things for but considering you can buy them NIB I would say $500 - $1000 less than buying them new. New pins aren’t going up in price anymore, there are too many choices out there so sellers now are going to take a bullet when flipping these quickly. Any new machine I have sold quickly I take a hit on welcome to the new reality of buying new pins.

#9068 5 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

Putting out a feeler to see if anyone in Manitoba or Saskatchewan has a teenage mutant ninja turtles pinball machine they’d like to sell. I have a few other games on my radar, but I thought I’d try for that one first as I feel my son would really enjoy it.

Just thought I'd add to this. I have a f-14 tomcat pinball that I would be open to trading if it enticed someone to part with their tmnt pinball. I quite enjoy f-14 and it plays great, its just a bit too fast for my family and friends. I may consider trading it towards other games on my wishlist too. I can also add a bit of cash on my part depending on condition/title of pin.

#9069 5 years ago

Since you asked re Houdini I would say about 9k cdn. Got to knock off tax or people just buy nib and get warranty. Also Houdini is trending down, lots of people quickly selling it, low 6s usd. I personally would be wary of buying it. Just my opinion.

#9070 5 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Honestly I never care what people sell these things for but considering you can buy them NIB I would say $500 - $1000 less than buying them new. New pins aren’t going up in price anymore, there are too many choices out there so sellers now are going to take a bullet when flipping these quickly. Any new machine I have sold quickly I take a hit on welcome to the new reality of buying new pins.

I agree with the above statement, however it also helps if you put the amount of plays on the machine out as well and LOTS of good pics. If it's a new release such as Houdini with very low plays then yes $500.00 under retail is a decent price. If though it already has 1000's of plays then you should expect to be happy with less. We would all like to flip our games if that is your thing for close to what you pay but just like anything USED it does have a bit of depreciation that needs to be taken into account. At least pins do, for the most part, hold a certain value. The nice thing is look at all the choices out there with all these new releases!!

#9071 5 years ago

I really cant figure out the market either, it seems hit and miss, then you see a game listed at $11,200 and it sells ( allegedly ) the next day? I'd love to see what the actual selling price on some of these are. Like mentioned before, I would like to more something and I thought my prices were reasonable but I haven't had as much interest as I was hoping. People say, its summer but I don't really buy that, a solid game at a decent price should sell year round.

Maybe its just my shitty attitude?

#9072 5 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

I really cant figure out the market either, it seems hit and miss, then you see a game listed at $11,200 and it sells ( allegedly ) the next day? I'd love to see what the actual selling price on some of these are. Like mentioned before, I would like to more something and I thought my prices were reasonable but I haven't had as much interest as I was hoping. People say, its summer but I don't really buy that, a solid game at a decent price should sell year round.

I’d for sure say it’s your shitty attitude.

#9073 5 years ago

I think it's just too much selection available both new and used right now. Summer does have a little effect as well, personally i turned my games on last Sunday, for the first time in a month.

Personally I like Spencer's "shitty attitude"

#9074 5 years ago

The Flash Gordon that I picked up needs all the displays replaced (I'm only getting a brief flash of a couple garbled digits on boot, then nothing else, looks to be visible burn-out on them as well. All boards in the head have been replaced.)

I need four 7-digit displays and one 6-digit display, and would prefer pinscore or xpin, but really anything will work at this point so I can actually view the diagnostics.

#9075 5 years ago

I think your prices are in the realm of reasonable, just maybe not priced to move. A Dialed In LE can be had for around $13700 NIB in Ontario with white glove shipping/delivery tax in. So, you can save $2000 buying from you, though you have worry about shipping and set up, no warranty and be ok with the minor cosmetic damage. Again, reasonable, but maybe not in "deal" territory IMO.

#9076 5 years ago

Two games for sale, only looking to sell one of them thought:

Star Wars pro - lots of upgrades, white powdercoat, art blades, prem falcon, bezel, and matching colour parts: $7500

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1376934802

Full Throttle - lots of upgrades as well, lots of extra parts (can sell for less without the extra parts): $6900

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1376149854

Added over 6 years ago:

SW No longer for sale, FT only 5900 firm

Added over 6 years ago:

NLFS

#9077 5 years ago

Have a Mustang Pro available for trade. Includes plaque for being built on the actual 50th anniversary date of Mustang. Also includes shaker motor, speaker inserts, custom shooter rod, and custom apron, and has hook ups for external speakers, and custom soundtrack installed.

Would also be interested in some older Bally/Williams titles: Mata Hari, Flash Gordon, Lost World, Space Station, High Speed, Playboy, Xenon, Paragon, Jokerz!, Earthshaker, Bride of Pinbot, Taxi, Big Gun, Comet, Future Spa, and others from the same era.

#9079 5 years ago

HUO Hobbit Smaug Edition for sale!!!
$9750

Like new with a couple nice upgrades. Gold coin flipper toppers and gold ring button.

The new code on this thing is amazing, I recommend checking out the JJP code reveal on it if you haven't played one recently.

#9080 5 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

I moved JY and RZ fairly quickly. It’s harder to get big dollars out with all the great games coming out

#9081 5 years ago

Funhouse and breakshot I'm looking to trade.
And would throw in a em star pool for the right title/trade
Games I'm interested in.

EATPM
Dr dude
Sorcerer
Bally Atlantis
Centaur
Scared stiff, all 3 for 1.

#9082 5 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Street Fighter II for sale on kijiji Edmonton. Price is negotiable.
Hit me up if your interested

SF2 is sold! It's going to a newbie...his first pin.

Welcome to the addiction buddy! Lol

#9083 5 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

SF2 is sold! It's going to a newbie...his first pin.
Welcome to the addiction buddy! Lol

Congrats, so what you buying to replace SF?

#9084 5 years ago
Quoted from Aldo1977:

Congrats, so what you buying to replace SF?

Wifes hinting at an AFMr. She wants one ever since playing it at yegpin.

#9085 5 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Big step up and great decision I’ll prob add that one too eventually.

#9086 5 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Ya for sure. Great game and CC made them fricken beautiful!

#9087 5 years ago

Going to be selling or trading my Funhouse high end restoration by the pinball company (the Goetts) here is a link to this perfect game:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/51952

Pm me

#9088 5 years ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

Going to be selling or trading my Funhouse high end restoration by the pinball company (the Goetts) here is a link to this perfect game:
Pm me

This machine is unreal in person.

#9089 5 years ago

I'm considering letting go of my Treasure Cove, clear coated, high end restored AFM. Looks and plays like new.

#9090 5 years ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

I have to say this is the nicest Funhouse i have ever seen. Im suprised your selling it. GLWS!

#9091 5 years ago

Damn nice funhouse, a friend has an equal condition one, he wants a woz ecle I bet I could talk him into a trade if anyone wants.

#9092 5 years ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

Pm me

Are the goetts same people as treasure cove? I see something mentioned about Treasure Cove in that listing. Just curious.

#9093 5 years ago
Quoted from Shenanigander:

Are the goetts same people as treasure cove? I see something mentioned about Treasure Cove in that listing. Just curious.

No they may have used an item but the restore is higher end then treasure cove. Goetts work for the pinball company and all do there high end restoration , this funhouse was done by the Goetts by themselves, thankfully saving on the price, the pinball company sells for 12999 usd. Mine all in 10000 usd including shipping

#9094 5 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Damn nice funhouse, a friend has an equal condition one, he wants a woz ecle I bet I could talk him into a trade if anyone wants.

Did he pay 9000 usd plus shipping gst etc? This FH specifically is the pictures on the pinball company which sells the game for 12500 usd. Unfortunately I doubt friend is close to this level, comeby sometime man, seeing is believing. If it’s the FH done by jay Richardson it’s not even close.

#9096 5 years ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

No they may have used an item but the restore is higher end then treasure cove. Goetts work for the pinball company and all do there high end restoration , this funhouse was done by the Goetts by themselves, thankfully saving on the price, the pinball company sells for 12999 usd. Mine all in 10000 usd including shipping

OK thanks Sandeep. Appreciate the info! Good luck with the sale!

#9097 5 years ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

Did he pay 9000 usd plus shipping gst etc? This FH specifically is the pictures on the pinball company which sells the game for 12500 usd. Unfortunately I doubt friend is close to this level, comeby sometime man, seeing is believing. If it’s the FH done by jay Richardson it’s not even close.

It is, no its not the one done by jay - I brought it up from the states in some ways its nicer the guy was a auto finisher so the cab surfaces are all filled painted and glossed to remove wood grain around the head etc. stunning game as well - so its yours though and well worth it, funhouse is a great game. https://photos.app.goo.gl/kK3xjttmo8HNqcug9

Either way not competition at all, its not for sale. Just reminded me hes been bugging me to find him a WOZ some day.

#9098 5 years ago

What are the odds of finding a HUO ironmaiden pro?

#9099 5 years ago

Still have the Emerald WOZ, priced at $9,500CDN firm. Shaker motor, invisiglass, etc. Located in Ontario.

Machine - For Sale
Wizard of Oz Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Have decided to sell my Wizard of Oz Emerald edition. This is #37 of 1,000 made. It has no issues with the light boards and all work perfectly. In perfect condition. Located in...”
2018-07-27
Toronto, ON
9,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 154 times

#9100 5 years ago

What would you value a Pistol Poker in Canada? Only know of one in Ontario and pretty rare as only 200 made. Thanks for the input.

There are 24,768 posts in this topic. You are on page 182 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/182?hl=zpinman370 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.